Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION)

+28
CPKallday
Cookies
Horus Sariel
lionus
Chao
Majestic Moose
Zero
Ravana
GentleBreeze
Kade
Taichou
Jeff just Jeff
Shizuo
JJ
Discordantentity
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
||Tsukuyomi||
Gin
Dai
Elendril
Pockeh
Teitoku
Toxic
Raiki
~Amaya~
Blade
THEFROST
32 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

GentleBreeze
GentleBreeze
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:17 pm
Name: Kiseichu
Race: Shinigami
Tier: 2-2
Squad: Sapphire
Rank Applying for: Member
URL of Application: Link
Notes:
This character was made for the Sapphire Cross~
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:25 pm
alright, as the Commander of the Sapphire Cross, I will approve Kiseichu's application; welcome aboard to all the Nazi goodness!

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Anonymous

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 am
MMkay! Updated and added a few that were missing! Also added Gin's Fraccion, since he's squad leader : I'll leave him to decide if Kade gets in or not. Strike that! Added Kade too

Also! I would like to reserve Commander of the Turquoise Cross for Kanama!

I would also like to reserve Stone Cross Lieutenant for Amara!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:27 am
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Image3893-1

Aivee wrote:
MMkay! Updated and added a few that were missing! Also added Gin's Fraccion, since he's squad leader : I'll leave him to decide if Kade gets in or not. Strike that! Added Kade too

Also! I would like to reserve Commander of the Turquoise Cross for Kanama!

I would also like to reserve Stone Cross Lieutenant for Amara!

Thanks for updating those; I'll be accepting your reserves and hopefully you'll finish them soon.

I'll also be using this post to make Mecha Neo Lieutenant Commander of Iron Cross.

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:12 pm
I've added in some new crosses, updated the listings and moved Metal Neo as Copper Cross Commander.

GentleBreeze
GentleBreeze
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Squad: Copper
Rank Applying for: Lt.
URL of Application: Kiseichu
Notes: Requesting a Transfer~

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 B4g9zo
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:09 pm
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Image3893-1

Breeze wrote:
Squad: Copper
Rank Applying for: Lt.
URL of Application: Kiseichu
Notes: Requesting a Transfer~

Ye' got the clear from me to make this transfer. I'll be adding you to the list.

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:04 am
Name: Beatrice
Race: Magus Sugiura
Tier: 0-5
Squad: Amethyst Cross
Rank Applying for: Commander
URL of Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4901-beatrice-magus-sugiura-finished
Notes: Movin' her over to an appropriate Cross[/font]

Tsubine's Character List
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:11 am
I'm sure Frost won't mind me doing this.

A P P R O V E D
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum