Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Left_bar_bleue60/100BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Empty BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:39 pm

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Rihiku

: :R I H I K U : : H I T S U G A Y A: :

~ The tides have changed, frozen over by the will of the dragon ~

{ B E G I N }

The Island had fallen for some time now. It was hovering above water level and people were starting to rear their heads and take a peak. This didn't phase the man who had wandered there himself. he was under the interpretation that if he could capture this place then maybe the gotei would get off his back. However, he would have to be really careful about the other shinigami around and what he did in their vision. After all, he didn't want to be chucked in prison again for being a bad boy. The man in question obviously being the Infamous Rihiku hitsugaya.

His blue jacket waved madly in the wind as he sped rapidly towards the Island, deliberately leaving the Senkai gate early so he could perform his flying act. Upon getting within decent landing distance, Rihiku flipped his body forwards, almost giving a hefty kick to land on his right boot. Smashing into thick snow, Rihiku came to a dead stop as though he was perfectly attuned to walking in snow. He had landed in the frosty tundra section on the mountain peak. It wasn't easy to see as the winds blew the snow about creating a miniature blizzard. Rihiku didn't care as this was his enviroment. A smile came across his face as he pushed his hand into his jacket to his hip and clenched onto his sword.

Taking a few steps forward, the white haired man stared deeply into the white abyss of snow and took in its wondrous chill. he felt at home here. In fact, why not set up a shack on the island? Maybe that could be a reason to actually capture this place so he could benefit from it. he didn't care about power at this point but for his own well being. Selfish as he is, he certainly had a point about living his last years well. Rihiku turned his head from side to side to look at whatever he could before sighing.

"Tch... Nobody here... The chills nice though..."

{ E N D }

Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Left_bar_bleue0/0BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Empty Re: BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:36 pm
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Spec. Ops Colonel~1-1+
BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination 288466o

"So...a giant island just fell from the sky eh? Heh, sounds right up my alley." A few hours earlier, a large piece of what was assumed to be Iramasha land had fallen from the sky over a small Japanese village. While it was usually well informed, it seemed that the Vizard Corps had been "left out of the loop" so to speak, and was only now getting word in about this occurrence. Then again, with a leader like Zin Yuudeshi, things could sometimes slip through the cracks. It's wasn't that he was a bad leader, just...he was a little unorthodox, and was known to have a few bad habits. However, this is not about Zin, but about Ravana Ichiro; Ex-Captain of the Gotei 13's Squad 3 and current Colonel of the Vizard Corps' Special Operations sector. As usual, Ravana was dressed in his custom version of a Shinigami Shihakushō; consisting of a black slightly tattered coat, black hakama-style pants, a white sash used for a belt and to hold his Zanpakuto, and the waraji sandals. Unlike the normal Shihakushō, which looked almost as if it were a single piece of clothing, like a robe, Ravana's outfit was clearly two separate articles of clothing; the jacket hanging slightly open and going over instead of under the belt. His appearance was topped off by his medium-long length ash-gray hair, bright green eyes, and a face that had seen many battles, but still held the spark of friendship and kindness behind it. Although he had seen much action over the years and had matured a lot, Ravana still held that same kindness in his heart that he was known for. Of course, this is all just an introduction of the man.

Now, being the Colonel of the Spec. Ops sector, one of his duties was to be the first one on the site for new and undocumented events like this island. Of course, this was the part of the job that Ravana loved; both active field work and the opportunity to get out on the field first. While he may have been a nice guy, Ravana did actually love to fight, one of the reasons he liked this part of his job so much. Now, Ravana didn't go around just picking fights with anyone he met; in fact, he usually tried to actually talk to any potential enemies before he jumped straight into fighting. Anyways, having finally received word of the floating island from some of the Vizard Corps' sources, Ravana was preparing to depart to the island to check it out. Since they still knew nothing about the island, Ravana wasn't quite sure what to bring, so he decided to just bring his Zanpakuto and a way to call for back-up. If the worst did come to happen, he was sure that he could always use his Bankai's ability to retreat. After leaving the sector in the hands of his Lieutenant Colonel until he returned, Ravana was finally ready to go to the island. Since it was a new location, Ravana had decided to use a teleporter that the Corps had acquired for situations like this. Taking one last moment, one last deep breath in a familiar place to calm himself, Ravana was ready. After punching in the coordinates, Ravana flipped the switch, and in an instant he was gone.

As he arrived on the floating island, Ravana immediately the coordinates he had selected for the destination as he had arrived in a snowy and mountainous area; somewhat reminiscent of the Swiss Alps. Luckily for Ravana, he did actually kind of prefer the cold, but even then, there was a certain comfort level. Well, no matter; Ravana was able to tolerate the cold temperature, and other than a slightly below normal visibility level, there really wasn't anything to complain about. "Still though, I thought this place would be more, er...island-y" Ravana said aloud to himself, continuing his thoughts in the open. Of course, there was no point in dwelling on this thought, and Ravana knew it; so instead he focused himself on surveying the area and looking for any signs of life. Since there was quite a delay between when the island dropped and when he finally got word about it, Ravana was positive that there would be others on the island by now; but as to who or how many he did not know.

It took Ravana a good bit before he sensed anyone; in part because the island itself gave off such a strong energy, but also because he was nowhere near anyone when he first arrived. While he was on a scouting mission, he decided that it would be a good idea to go and see who this person he had sensed was; not just for information, but because it was also kinda lonely out there. Using shunpo, Ravana began to make his way towards the person he had sensed, making sure to conserve his energy while doing so to be less detectable. Once he was within visual range of the person, Ravana noted that they were male, and had white hair. Judging by their reiatsu, he was assuming that the man was a Shinigami, but because of the energy the island was throwing off, Ravana couldn't be entirely sure of his assumption. To be honest, the man looked...a little familiar to Ravana; not as if it were someone whom he knew, but more like it was someone he should be able to recognize. Then again, since Ravana had seen all kinds of people, he assumed that it was nothing more than mistaken identity. "Hey there, uh, stranger; you come to check this place out too?" he asked as he approached, his tone on the kind side, but he still had caution. While he had no idea what kind of person this man may be, Ravana hoped that he wasn't out looking for a fight. Sure, he enjoyed fighting, but he would prefer to have a more comfortable battlefield if he could. "Er, my name's Ravana, and I'm really just here to see what the hell this place is."

Last edited by Ravana on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Left_bar_bleue9000/10000BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Empty Re: BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:53 pm
Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination C42aa8402e07b0_full

While some people got the paradise of instantly going some where well Zero go the option to walk up a mountain which in hi case was not fun but as he walked through the dense jungle and the bottem of this mountain he learned that their were alot of undiscovered things here and this is first time in a long in which the world has something to uncover. Today's discovery for Zero of course was how to climb a dam mountain because eventully walking wasn't much of a option any more using his sword he climb up to the top of it and where he could walk again but what was also strange was that the top of this mountain was like a volcano bowl but it was frozen over to be more of a tundra of snow. He was of course wearing some stuff for the cold but what was really help was a drug he was given which was sort of a drug that helped his body not freexe to death or dehydrate it's self while he's on this Island. Of course this thing had a limit so he's have to descend from the mountain in a hour our two.

Zero of course wasn't expecting what he say as he looked out into it through two other people were here. He knew of course that there were supose to be other people here but to think of possibilitiy of three people wanting to be here was unlikely at the least. It also seem that they are having a conversation since one is facing the other or approaching him perhaps. Whatever they were doing hopefully wouldn't effect him as long as he's on this mountain with them. The two questions in his mind was were they allies or aenenmies and should he approach them or not. With those in mind he looked at stuff around the tundra that would interest him in anyway. Of course during his time on the Island he's heard that he should collect certain items like plants and any gems he comes across and bring them back with him. It's also the reason he has a item clled the containor and it can hold lots of items he'll find while he's here.

As for finding things on this Mountain it seems he was informed on the special blue strawberries that give your powers a special boost when eaten enough of them. Also there were the gems as well but he didn't have searching for them at a first pirority yet. They wer supose to be in the mountain area which was werid because no fruit should be able to grow up here buit he seemed to be corrected as he found various ones on the way up and it seems they don't require heat or tons of sunlight as it seems they grow fine espically with all this snow here. Or in another case they maybe not easy to find because these conditions make them a rarity and difficult to collect. Zero usually will always think of a reason and then a counter reason so that either way he thinks he'll have the answer somewhere in his thought. As to say in the unknnown you can't be certain about anything until proven like long ago with humans and what happens after death.

At first there were many beliefs but now we know that a human after death will become one of many things. The most commen is shinigami and hollows each is depending on if a soul reaper gets to them in time or a hollow beats them to the soul first which is currently uncommen if they died inside a city or within a barrier. But somehow their still boooming in population which is confusing and also making him wonder what power is not allowing hollows to swarm such a powerful place like this. But he guess with such powerful energy here maybe they are worried it is something to powerful for normal hollows to handle. But he was sure a Vasto Lorde or Arrancars and Espada would show up to claim this place in the name of the hollows.

He wondered if they had noticed him since his power was being hidden and they were probably focused on each other while he had searched and only found two berries which he put into the container. But he would probably know as he turns around now to face them again and if they did or not he would walk towards them.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Left_bar_bleue60/100BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:34 pm

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Rihiku

: :R I H I K U : : H I T S U G A Y A: :

~ The tides have changed, frozen over by the will of the dragon ~

{ B E G I N }

Rihiku continued to keep walking through the thick snow and listening to the whistling wind as it blew bits of snow about. but just then his attention was drawn to an incoming life sign as they too walked through the snow. The blue coated man gave little indication that he wanted anything to do with this person but knew that he had to at least find out who he was. However that was bloody easy as the guy spat out his name to him before he even had to ask.

Rihiku listened to his words and stopped moving. he then turned only his head to face this Ravana and skimmed his eyes up and down to observe his appearance.

Shinigami... hmm...

Rihiku looked back to the front again and let out somewhat of a sigh. He even lifted his right hand to his forehead and rubbed it with the back of his hand as though he was sweating.

I suppose it's better than anybody else...Your not here to get in my way are you because i would prefer to keep this day on a good note.

But as Rihiku was about to formally introduce himself to Ravana, another appeared. Rihiku would simply state his business but the fact that people were coming here now was something to be taken into thought. If they were here and nowhere else than something of value must be nearby. Rihiku looked at the newcomer and didn't take his eyes off him. This new bloke could be anything or even a threat and at this moment in time he really didn't need a fight. there was only one thing Rihiku could really do. Not because he couldn't think of anything else but because its exactly who he was.

Hey, Boy... what are your picking up?

Rihiku almost had to know. You can't just walk about and pick random things up without perking his interest. After all, if the rumours were true about this place then this wandering guy could actually have relevance to what they were going to find here. After all, whatever the hell Rihiku could find or do to benefit the gotei would make him look better towards all shinigami he meets. Either that or he spends the rest of his miserable life in solitude with only himself to keep him company.

The winds on the top of the mountain felt like they were picking up. Blowing harder than before, picking up more snow and throwing it towards Rihikus location, he didn't care as a clump of white fell onto his black boot. he didn't even look down at it to see if somebody was planting a surprise attack on him. He really couldn't be bothered to pay attention to anything that wouldn't benefit his well being. He couldn't sense an attack from anywhere so there mustn't have been one. Rihiku yelled over towards the guy as he started to walk in their his and ravanas direction.

Mind introducing yourself because I'm not in the mood to talk to bodies incompetent mannerisms
{ E N D }

Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Left_bar_bleue0/0BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:39 am
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Spec. Ops Colonel~1-1+
BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination 288466o

Well, this sure was an odd little situation that Ravana found himself in. Judging from the reaction of the white haired man, it was kind of obvious that he wasn't exactly the most friendly person. Actually, it seemed that this man didn't really want anything to do with Ravana. "Great, first person I meet has a personality as cold as the temperature" Ravana thought to himself, the look on his face as if he were saying "are you kidding?". Sure, he hadn't really expected to see many friendly faces on the island, especially since he was the first one there for the Vizard Corps; but still, it would be nice to have someone to talk to. Of course, there was at least a slightly positive side to this. Seeing as the white haired man had seemingly no interest in him, the chances were rather low that they would get into a fight. Seeing as Ravana had assumed the man had no interest in him, Ravana was a little surprised when he actually turned around to look him over. Of course, Ravana did let out a small chuckle as the man called him a Shinigami. "Uh, no, but close; I'm actually a Vizard...yeah, I know, the clothes can be a little confusing" Ravana explained to the man. Of course, Ravana did make sure to still keep some secrets, as this man had no idea that he was actually the Colonel of the Vizard Corps' Spec. Ops Sector.

As the man sighed and rubbed his head, Ravana made a mock gesture of being offended, easily identifiable as a joke. "Hey, c'mon now, I haven't done anything that annoying now have I?" Ravana asked jokingly, trying to lighten the mood a little. Sure, he may not have had any idea what this man would be like, but it wasn't like being hostile would help him out any. "Hey, you don't gotta worry about me getting in your way, I have no intentions of starting a fight with you; I'm only here to find out what the hell this place is" Ravana said in response to the mans next words. Given the situation, there was really no reason to hide exactly what he was doing here; all he was doing was some recon, not even trying to find any gems or anything yet. Of course, it was all up to the man whether or not to believe Ravana. "So, uh, who exactly are you? I mean, you look sorta familiar, but I could just be mistaken" Ravana said. While he was actually curious as to who this man was, the real reason Ravana said this was to hopefully start up a conversation. Not only would that deal with the issue of loneliness, but this man might also know something about the island.

Of course, before the man answered him, well, at least, Ravana was assuming that he would answer, another person approached them; this time, coming from the mountain. The male looked to be a kid, definitely not older than 20. Because of the way Ravana had been facing while talking to the white haired man, he didn't catch the kid picking stuff from the ground; though the white haired man's words let him know. "Maybe he's just seeing if every snowflake is actually unique" Ravana said jokingly. He obviously knew that wasn't what the kid was doing, but Ravana wasn't really sure just what the kid could be picking in a snowy landscape such as this. Now, however, there was a bit of a different issue. There were two strangers here who he knew nothing about, not even their names; and the white haired man already knew his. "Alright, well, since we're all here and there's nothing much we can do about it, how about we figure out who each other is and then go from there" Ravana said, taking control of the situation. It wasn't like he was trying to boss the other two around, but when a situation like this one comes around, somebody has to step forward with a plan. "Here, I'll start, like I told, er, white hair over here just a second ago, I'm Ravana, and I'm a Vizard" Ravana said, calling the man "white hair" because honestly, he didn't know what else to call him.

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Left_bar_bleue9000/10000BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:45 am
Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination C42aa8402e07b0_full

Zero was expecting to be spotted but he wasn't expecting questioning on what he's picking up. But by the looks of it they were allies due to what the one unknown to him called Ravana was wearing something similar to most shinigami. As he approached he had picked up speed and was in a close enough range to talk to them. He introduced himself ass he was asked of course and he would state where he's from. Being a member of the Yayjuu is rather great but Being S class showed you had truly a lot of power on the inside even if you looked as young as him. His inner spirit gave him control of sound and on top of a mountain like this with enough sound and vibration he could in a way cause a dangerous avalanche.

"I'm Zero Member of the Yayjuu, S class." he said for his introduction.

"As for what I was picking up well just about everything. It seems everything on this island but to gain the power is a bit trickier of course it's presumed to say if you ate a enough of a food on this island or held on to a gem long enough it's abilities can be rather effective on your powers. As to say on this mountain I believe their are various gems and then the mysterious fruit know as the Blue strawberry."

As he said that he pulled out from the container a blue strawberry he collected earlier. It had only been put in the container for a few second or even a minute so it's still cold and wet from the snow.

It can somehow grow on the edge of this cold and snowy mountain and that shouldn't be possible but it might be from the power this island gives it. But enough about me i would like to know who you are too. He said as he put the strawberry in his mouth and ate it with good manners remember that the one questioning him had a thing about manners.

He hoped when they introduced themselves they would be allies instead enemies or he would look like an idiot and have to eliminate them which he would hope would be possible and he wasn't in the mood for on this snowy landscape. But if it was called upon he would do it efficiently and quickly like any other member would. As he was explaining he didn't notice that the winds were picking up but now that it was hitting his back and the back of his legs he was certainly noticing it.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Left_bar_bleue10/100BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:28 pm
[ NARUMI - WAAAI ]
BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Scaled.php?server=684&filename=narumi
[ HIDEYOSHI - KAAAH ]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Living without an annoying parent is a dream of a teenager... I somehow miss them. A lot."
1-1+

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Child Demon Prodigy!

Narumi barely managed to escape from the Iramasha guards around the place until he reached an island rumored to old the secret to gaining more power. He wasn't necessarily after the powers that will be given to the person, but more of people who would support his cause. He didn't want to live by himself and surely still doesn't right now. If he had to live all his life like this just for being someone different than other normal people, he would rather die than to live. He wanted to have someone to love him - someone there to embrace him the way he is right now. Not a lover, just a friend is enough. That alone is what he wants.

He closed his eyes for a moment to think about his future until he sensed three people in an area together. They were around his level, and most of them were stronger than him. He simply used his chi version of flash step there to get onto a nearby large tree branch and spy on them for what they were doing. Who knows, they might lead Narumi somewhere to the source of gaining the powers he heard for. Being in the Kokyurutenshi is surely not a fun thing, but he definitely wants the power for himself... to defeat Kin. Narumi has been posing as the commander of the silver cross for some while now trying to get stronger that he can face toe to toe with Kin. But he knew that it was reckless no matter how many times he trained, no matter how long he trained. It was definitely going to end up with him getting killed instantly. He wanted this power just for that.

He thought to himself;

'If they're good... they might lead a kid like me somewhere toward a place like that. They wouldn't expect a kid like me to be a commander of the K-world troops, right?' He stood there hidden as carefully as he can to stay hidden and he calmly reduced his reiatsu count so that they wouldn't be suspicious of him.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:53 am
BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination 75458

|||Gilgamesh|||

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Gil15BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Gil17BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Gil18

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination 648px-Vimana

There were already four warrior's located upon this icy mountain peak, and their spiritual pressure's could clearly be felt from a distance if a spiritually adept warrior bothered to sense them. The battle would commence shortly the moment Yuudoku arrived, and the moment he did, it would seem as though he had been rearing for battle upon tapping into his unison form. Clearly, when you reveal yourself in front of three stranger's who are high level warrior's who have made their name in many battle's, you are either looking to befriend them or fight them to accomplish a mission. By Yuudoku's direct confrontation, no one would possibly discern a bright shining golden ark arriving 500 meter's above the icy mountain tundra. It arrived through a personal portal in the sky created too make travel easier. Who did this golden ark belong too? It possessed a ethereal appearance, it's design was flawless, and not only was it made of gold but a beautiful emerald as well. It would seem as though that wasn't a personal portal opened just now, but an opening in space.

Gate of Babylon – the treasury of Gilgamesh, the primeval hero's greatest weapon. stored within this treasury, were many treasure's the mighty king had collected over his long lifetime. With weapon's hailing from south america to Europe, original model's of sacred's which would later be possessed by powerful Sugiura warrior's, weapon's built by men and women to worship their mighty king during his time in the Land of the Sugiura, by simply staring at 'Gate of Babylon' One could deem that this treasury was infinite. It was no simple treasury, this man held many weapon's to use at his disposal, and not a single one of them were simple weapon's. This man collected only the greatest of the great, legendary weapon's with tale's that traced back to earlier time's. This Golden Ark was no exception, The golden ark that he is using to float in the air is also one of those 'divine secret treasures'. Indeed, this is the flying contraption that was passed from Babylon to India and recorded in the two epic sagas Ramayana and Mahabharata as the "Vimana". It is a Golden and emerald Ark fueled by mercury and ancient reaitsu-powered gems that share the appearance of rutilated quartz crystals. This allows the Vimana to surpass the laws of physics, by traveling at the speed of thought. It possesses a pilot throne that can be withdrawn in emergency situations, and a control column, which isn't used due to interference with the operation of the "Gates of Babylon" Placed directly in front of it. It is definitely no simple ark to scoff at, and one could definitely call it the greatest mean's of travel for the King of Heroes.

Sitting upon the throne of this ark, Gilgamesh could clearly see the men below him. He didn't come along because of a order, but to rather catch a glimpse of the battle from his own vantage point. Gilgamesh had no intention of concealing himself from view. If someone seen him, so be it, if someone decided to face him, very well, they would meet a gruesome death by the mad king's greatest weapon's. His gaze closed in on the four male's from above. By simply touching the helm of this weapon, he had accelerated it's speed causing him to arrive at a closer distance in order to gauge the power level's of these men clearly. Only 100 meter's separated him from the men above, but once again, he had no intention of fighting just yet. There was no clear reason to fight someone right now. Whatever Yuudoku had planned was his plan and his plan alone. Now, that wasn't to say he wouldn't help his comrade if he happened to fall into a situation where he could no longer fight alone, they were allies after all. Moreover, Gilgamesh could easily balance the table's with his own abilities. If it were a battle royal or a tag team of any sort, the golden knight would simply bid his time until he felt it was right to indulge in the battle, if it so happened to catch his interest, these men would be in for quite the fight of their lives, depending on the opponent of choice. So now, just how would this confrontation commence? or would make the first move? There was no clear answer to all of this, but there was one thing that was clear. This sure would be one hell of a showdown.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:48 am

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination RihikuHitsuBigpic-1

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination RihikuHitsugaya

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Theworldneverblessedcold

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Caption-773909-20100601140426-1 BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination 600full-vergil-sparda-1 BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Caption-773909-20100601140426-1

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Drawyourblade

This had all turned into one big tedious mess for the frozen Betrayer. People were appearing from all the corners of the island to greet him as though he was king of the realm, but he knew very well they were only here to halt any conflicts. Rihiku didn't mind this as it helped him keep a low profile as any word of a fight caused by Rihiku would quickly cause him to be captured by the Gotei again. It was barely a month ago when Rihiku stood beside the Cero Espada in her disputes. Now he was a dog being dragged around by all the other orgs until they found no more use for him. Tedious... This Ravana bloke wasn't too impressed by Rihikus presence nor his speech which didn't bother the man himself, but he knew if Ravana wouldn't close his mouth and remain silent then he will be more than happy to ram a sword down there.

He spoke of the Vizards when RIhiku questioned his racial heritage. This was no big issue as the Vizards were somewhat allies to the Gotei depending on the group. Rihiku looked Ravana down again just to make sure he wasn't about to yank out a blade and attack. He seemed trustworthy.

Whatever you are, do not get in my way...

Acting as cold as ever, Rihiku now turned his back to Ravana so he could see the other guy that had entered the area he yelled to beforehand. He had taken some odd strawberry thing from the ground and showed it to Rihiku and Ravana. Rihiku looked at it and smirked. What the hell was that? Its friggin blue! Either way it wasn't something the guy was too bothered about so he looked away and began to walk off. His feet padded into the snow beneath him causing each step to echo a cracking sound. This just mirrored his thoughts of the conversation they were having. Rihiku had taken about 10 steps before he has to stop walking thanks to two life signs nearby.

Rihiku said nothing as these people approached acting all friendly. Rihiku had no reason to talk to them at all as much as he had no reason to talk to Ravana or the other guy. He couldn't even be bothered to remember their names except Ravanas seeing as it had a ring to it. Rihiku didn't hear what Zero said about his position but he appeared friendly so he did not worry about his hostility. These new two however perked his interest. They looked very suspicious and that is why Rihiku instantly turned, using shunpo and the blizzard as cover to make it seem like he was always facing the front. Rihiku was now holding his sword in his hand, drawn instantly at a speed that didn't even make a sound. The sword was held down to the snow as he held the handle upside down. His stare was now on the man that held the boy. This guy was responding as a human with human-like appearance and signs. Rihiku could tell that just from the front he was putting.

However this wasn't going to fool him. No mere human will be able to get here in such a time. The island fell only recently so he wouldn't be able to get over here without some power so he was either masking his power or he was something more. But before Rihiku could think any more about this, the sound of a vehicle from above appeared through an odd portal that the Frozen betrayer did not recognise. This guy was new to him as well and all this crowded attention was getting to him. The time when Rihiku was defeated by mere foot soldiers in a snow filled park. He met the end of one life there and met his new one as the warrior of the Gotei. All of these people... this wasn't going to be easy...

Tch...

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Nonesurpassthefrozen

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination 600full-vergil-sparda-2-1 BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Tumblr_lc9v4hjnnr1qemupto1_500-1

BRAWL FOR CHAOS ISLAND: The Frozen Combination Iwillstrikeyouharder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum