Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open) Empty Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open)

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:48 am
Nickcca was told to come the 9th squad mian hall he wonder why he was call into the hall he just got indected into the squad as 5th seat and the Captian did not tend to see to him for interview just said on letter will sayng he is in 5th seat the writheing on it looked drunken hand writhen. It looked joke letter but it offical captian papers it even has a picture of bunny for a singure that really confused him them got the same letter sayign come to 9th sqaud hall with no cule was why tocome agian in drunken writheing with the some bunny sigitnure on it. "Why do want in this hall the who ever wrote on this paper tat person really needs to lrean to write I mean I can't spell but he even don't sribble down wtrheing like that oh well no questoning it offciacl papers so It can't be a joke I guess." It was a nice sunny day hot but with a nice gentle wind blowing past his long brown hiar he kocked on the hall door and blinked he naer niose comeing from the door he sound alot of sreacming going on from the door he pianked thinkign poeple are in danger.

Nickcca was not solw to react to pulled out both of his tiwn zanputos and jump into the air as shoted from the top of his vioce and going to do the round house kick into the door as hard as he can. " Don't worrry guys 5th seat Nickcca here ready to kcik ass i comeing to save you......." As Nickcca foot come to concat with the door he kcoked the hinges off and sent the doors flying into the hall makeing dust fly around th place then as soon he saw a opening he jump into the hall in most herioc basasss way possbile dives into the floor and rolls on the floor. He was qick to stand up atfer in his fighting pose as the dust settle he look around everyone was stareing at him there no hollow no eivl person anyhwere to be found Nickcca was very confused.

" there no holllow no bad guys....... then why were you all sreacming." he look around there cules and signs there a party in progess but Nickcca did know what a party is at all he blinked blankly agian and look around him in confusedion. He then saw the party decs on th wll he titled his head as lowed his sorwds he look like he drew a blank on his face. " sooo what is going on then this enemy insaible or something or ......I so lost or was there someting esle that was attcking"
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open) Empty Re: Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open)

Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:51 pm
Hisagi had not joined in the festivities, unlike the others he had work to do, he had pretty much allowed April to throw this huge party,and as he sat there, signing papers, and sighing to himself he wished he hadn't taken so much work off of April's plate. "I can't let her get me with her good looks all the time. I know she is smarter than she seems and that is how she so easily manipulates me with a look of her eyes and a pushing together of her breasts. Not going to happen again!", Hisagi said as he put down the pen he had been using and then walked out of the office door and into the party atmosphere to say the least it was a crazy party. He decided it was time to pull out the ultimate weapon...his guitar! Turning around he reached into the darkness of the office and pulled out his pride and joy, his guitar which he had custom built here in the soul society. He strapped it around his shoulder and climbed down the steps listening to the rather dull music, a sort of hip-hop music that reminded him of a composer on earth named "Lady Gaga", this would not do.

He walked over to where the music was playing from and unplugged it and then quickly looking for a chord to plug himself in he would find one inches away. Plugging himself in he would step on to a make shift stage, the people looked up at him confused as to what he was doing and he gave them a smile. That is when he began to play. The people who were confused before stood in awe as he totally blew everyone away with his cover of "Holy Diver" by Killswitch Engaged, for a while everyone was cheering, they hoisted up lighters, and the girls were cheering him on. Normally he didn't do this sort of thing, but as of late he felt more and more open about his abilities. Namely his guitar playing. As he closed people were cheering, panties were being thrown on stage, clearly he was better than he thought, and as he was about to play again he asked for a request. Finally some one shouted "Do Hand of Blood!", a woman in the back shouted and Hisagi nodded his head as he began to play the song. Everyone was chanting his name, it had been so long since anyone had recognized that he was more than a Vice Captain, that he was a person. A man who was gifted with artistic ability in the form of his guitar playing.

He felt in his element and he only wished that his pal Renji was around to play the drums with him. He could not believe it had been so long since the two had played together in front of a large audience. The last time was far too long ago to remember in precise detail, but it was pretty fun to be honest.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open) Empty Re: Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open)

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:21 pm
As Nickcca put his his blades away he hread Hisagi playing his gutiar to holy diver by Killswicth a cover of duo one of fative all time fatiove artist in the wolrd he can see a drumkit with mic there he knew he sould not do it but he had he could not resitt temateison any longer. Ge run past the people in the hall he jump hight into the air and landed behind the drum kit and swing the mic to naer the lips and grab the drum stick with one brad of his hands and start head banging as play the dumb to Hisagi great gutiaring skills. Even thought he not kown within his squad and just started on 5th seat the poeple where away by his skills on te dumbs plaingthe fast pacse but in time with Hisagi even there more to bolw them away with. as the song curryed on a little he starte singing down into the mic he knew everyone word to this and sang in tune while playing the drums.

"Hmmmmhmmmm
Yeah Yeah

Holy Diver
You've been down too long in the midnight sea
Oh what's becoming of me

Ride the tiger
You can see his stripes but you know he's clean
Oh don't you see what I mean

Gotta get away
Holy Diver, yeah

(Got)Shiny diamonds
Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue
Something is coming for you, look out

Race for the morning
You can hide in the sun 'till you see the light
Oh we will pray it's all right

Gotta get away
Get away

Between the velvet lies
There's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies
Life's a never ending wheel, yeah

Holy Diver
You're the star of the masquerade
No need to look so afraid

Jump Jump
Jump on the tiger
You can feel his heart but you know he's mean
Some light can never be seen, yeah."

as the solo part of the soung Nickcca played a Crazzy drum solo that stay in time but made the song thier own buy slaming the toms dums and hit the doudble bass in really fast buy ctathy, rhyem and speed. There look unpon these men they knew one but wondered was the new guy all about that just wlaked of crouse Nickcca was that new guy he really shy with everything esle he love playing on drum and singing one of the thing he takes great pride in and is passionait about. As the song about to get to singing he qickly finished off the solo and got bak to singing while playing in baet if olny he could give that condeince into other thing other than his art and music the poor lad.

"Holy Diver
You've been down too long in the midnight sea
Oh what's becoming of me, no! Yeah!

Ride the tiger
You can see his stripes but you know he's clean
Oh don't you see what I mean

Gotta get away, get away
Gotta get away, get away, yeah yeah
Holy Diver
Sole survivor
Your heart is clean
Yeah Holy Diver
Holy Diver
Holy Diver
Holy Diver
Your caught in the middle coming after you Holy Diver
Oh Holy Diver
Holy Diver
Get away, get away, get away, come on"

Nickcca did care about what the other think of it he was good at this and he knows tha olny thing he has great at and condince and as the song ended he doesaother but his more faster and crazzy drum solo that was faster it fact i so fast you could seee hishands. This made prefect sinc for poeplewho know him will since he was a tiwn zanputolist his made the drum solo more complix than last on he wanted to show his squad mte what he made of that likely the olny he see condenice.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:37 am

Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open) Sample_89fefce9dcbabaf84c5182a4e6ac

~::~April Redwood & Mr.Squeakers~::~

Now besides the two morons on the stage, you see the beloved captain in a similar outfit like above but without head & hip pieces and no gun, just sitting there with a giant glass of Ale and a bunch of other guys around her just pouring her refilling her shot glass over and over again with some luck of getting laid. Now dispite her being captain, this hobby started a while ago thanks to a little fight that the entire 9th division heard. It might have been loud but it really hurt her more.. She had decided to take the bull by it horns and let loose a bit. That female hiccuped so heavily while people could not believe that royal was drinking. Only ones who could stop her was her brother and maybe Bya-san. If she saw Renji like she did a few weeks ago, she would get so drunk, even she would start dancing on the poles like she knew what she was doing. It was a long story behind it all, but April might have gotten it from Matsumoto and Yoruichi. Matsumoto for the drinking and Yoruichi for the partying like crazy. Her long pink hair was in pigtails and those icy blue eyes were a bit more cooled and dazed. That is one thing you should expect when dealing April, going full out and ready to make men turn their heads. If that was not April when she was not ready to party then she would still be that 8th division vice-captain still. Sitting back with one of her arms stretched behind the men while the other one several those lips with complete sake mixed with a light wine.. With a sip of the sweet liquid, she basically just slowly pulled herself onto the table rather wobbly.. "OH!! LOOK AT ME!!"

Swinging those hips back and forth, moving those hips to the rock music but soon the DJ devilish pulled the pull on Hisagi and Nickcca, the man didn't care about what they did but the music started again..'Du Hast' by Rammstein. A moment without think April grabbed that pole before her and began rub her lower just against it, and that part of the pole went between her fluffy breast. Truly it was a site to see, but why her gridded with that pole... It made even the jaws drop to the ground just seeing the royal captain... This was one thing she would never ever do when she was sober and all you see are men around her throwing money at her and their phones. Many it was the fact she might have been a sexy captain, she just didn't know it at all. "Weeeeeeeee!! Hehe!" A giggle slipped out hiccuping right after so. Another swirl around the pole and her leg went straight in the air while she a bit grinding. From a far away watching this a man with a disguise on with a cat sitting on the table. That cat was just simple watched the funny acting Captain and it could not believe such lush. No matter how hot this girl got, it only got hotter as she danced as she was professional. The Creepy cat drooling a bit and a bit 'excited' for this... All you see the cat do, is hump the stranger's arm insanely.

The female didn't even bother to see who was watching over, she was just having herself a pleasant time just being drunk silly. She didn't really expect anyone to stop her from being the sexy thing she was..

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open) EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open) Characters
Equis
Equis
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:05 am
"Balmung!" a voice would call out from down the hallways of the first division barracks, "Balmung!" the frantic voice would call out again footsteps would be heard in the distance as members of the squad moved out of the way of the small framed girl that ran down the halls. She slid her feet on the ground as she came to a complete stop, the friction between her feet and ground picking up a small cloud of dust the girl finally stood up straight knocking on the door to Balmungs room and office wildly. Inside Balmung lay in his bed, with his eyes shut and in a deep sleep but the sudden banging on his door woke him up, at first he tried to ignore the loud banging but it was inevitable he eventually woke up giving into the loud banging. Opening his eyes Balmung would lay there with a rather irritated look on his face, “Always on my days off” he would say to himself as he pushed himself off his bed, standing on his feet now the man merely wore a pair of briefs it was hot tonight and he didn’t like to sweat in his bed. He stumbled to his door in a rather sleepy manner, with his eyes half open as he did so on his way to the door Balmung hit his toe on his chair “Ah! God damn it!” he would say angrily the banging on the door not stopping until he finally shouted “Enough! I am coming!” he would yell in his deep and powerful voice. But the answer he got in return would make Balmung stop in his tracks, as he figured out who it was on the other side of the door all he heard was “That’s what she said!” and he knew right away that the high pitched and cheery voice belonged to none other then, “Neviah….” he would say to himself bluntly finishing his own thought aloud. He would sigh rather irritated as he walked up to the door sliding it open, and there she stood Neviah the sixth seat of squad 1.

The girl that stood before Balmung was at five feet six inches, she had a very petite body frame but a very large bust as well it was noted that when Balmung was not around she was bashful and hit her breast from view but when she knew that Balmung would be around or that she would be seeing him, well she would usually show cleavage. Simply because the girl had done some stalking on Balmung a few weeks back, and had learned of the large mans liking of large breast, she stood there now in front of the same man who had been her tutor of sorts back when she joined the first division it was during this time that she had fallen for the tall and handsome devil. Of course to Balmung, she was just another shinigami his heart was set on another woman, a woman that Neviah knew of as well April Redwood she detested her for taking Balmungs attention from her. But nonetheless she wanted Balmug to see, April for what she was and she had caught wind of the party going on in the ninth division barracks and the captain having gone wild as she was dancing almost nude on a stripper pole this was the perfect opportunity to reveal the woman for the slut she was. Balmung rubbed his eyes looking down at Neviah, not paying much attention to the girls large breasts “Neviah…what do you want?” he would ask the question rather bluntly, but straight to the point he knew how she liked to wander off and start random conversations with him, he didn’t know why though. Neviah put her hand on her chin stepping back, giving Balmung his space she couldn’t help but look at his well muscled body from top to bottom, and the fact that was wearing briefs left little to the imagination she was lost in a trance looking at Balmung.

Her crimson red eyes stuck on his godly body, when all of a sudden snapping fingers would snap her from the perverted thoughts that where going on in her mind “Hey! Neviah what do you WANT?” he would ask again this time rather annoyed. The girl would chuckle nervously scratching the back of her head, “Um…well…Balmung…there is something I want you to see” she would say hoping Balmung would just come along. But no he didn’t the tall silver haired shinigami merely scratched the top of his head, still with an annoyed expression on his face “You woke me up to show me something!? Damn it Neviah! It’s my day off I am sleeping in tomorrow, so I am going back to bed show me what you need to show me after breakfast” with that said he would slide the door closed and turn walking back to his room. “But Balmung! Captain Redwood is in danger! She is about to me attacked by a group of ravenous horny men!!” Neviah would yell clenching her hands into closed fists as he screamed loud enough for the other shinigami to hear. Some stopping what they where doing with a ‘what did she just say’ expression on their faces. Balmung was mid yawn when he heard what Neviah said, he literally stopped and in half a second was out the door with zanpaktou in hand and his uniform on well half of it his top part was missing exposing the mans well muscled upper body. He started to make his way to the 9th division barracks, as he did he would point at different members of the first squad “You…You…and You! With me!” he would order the shinigami nodding and without question following their Vice Captain.

Balmung stomped with every step what he had heard come from Neviah’s mouth, “I will have those bastards executed!” he would say in his deep tone of voice the anger in it easily noticeable, Neviah would catch up to Balmung having to speed walk a bit to do so, her large breast bouncing as she walked next to him now. Looking up at her tall Romeo she would ask him “Have them executed by Sokyoku?” her low and shy tone of voice was an attempt at being cute but it went unnoticed by the now furious Balmung, “No! I will decapitate each of them myself, after three days of torture!” he would answer in a harsh tone of voice, and with his deep voice it just made his harsh tone sound a bit more harsh. Neviah would squint as she answered her, practically yelling at her but she sucked it up knowing that after Balmung saw April for what she was he would abandon all thought of the read headed witch then focus all of his attention on her. So she thought, Balmung would suddenly stop they had arrived at the barracks loud music could be heard in the distance, at first Neviah believed that Balmung had figured out she was lying but with his next words she would soon learn otherwise. “Those bastards! They are using the music to flush out Captain Redwoods screams!” he would say angrily turning to the shinigami that had followed him. His light hazel eyes staring at them with an intense glare that had never been seen from Balmung, it was usually either a calm and gentle look or a cool and collected one but this one struck fear into the shinigami who looked into his eyes right now, as they waited to hear their Vice Captains plan.

“The plan is simple, we will storm the area and you will apprehend every one of those bastards! I don’t care if they are brought to me alive or dead! “with that said Balmung would salute his fellow shinigami, “First Division leads the way sir!” the shinigmai would say in chorus saluting back at their Vice Captain. “All the way!” he would yell in a powerful tone lowering his salute as he turned and they started to make their way towards the barracks and the source of the noise. Neviah stayed behind a sweat drop rolling down the back of her head as she saw Balmung and small squadron of shinigami following after him she was starting to realize that perhaps her little white lie had gone too far Balmung really believed April was in danger. He was charging into another barracks with his zanpaktou drawn and blade hungry for blood, the group of shinigami moved on not really noticing the missing Neviah, Balmung himself was to furious to think of anything else then what those bastards where doing to April and his men where loyally following their Vice Captain, but also out of fear of what would happen if they disobeyed him. Finally they arrived to the source of all the ruckus, Balmung stood on the other side of the door hearing the cheering men his grip on his already drawn zanpaktou getting tighter as his mind raced with what could be happening to the red head beauty.

Then without a second to waste Balmung kicked the door violently, his powerful leg sending the door flying across the room and causing it to slam into a wall across the room he stepped in the other shinigami falling into line as they dashed in each taking a ready stance. “This ends now! Unhand Captain Redwood, and come along quietly so that I may execute every last one of you sum bags!!!” he would yell his deep and thundering voice echoing in the room, his light hazel eyes glaring at all the men gathered in a crowd. “Cut the music!” he would order one of the shinigami would nod as he walked up to the power source, slashing at it with his zanpaktou in doing so he would cut the power to the room the lights, and music both went off. Balmung would look around wasting no time he would yell out the order “Move in!” dashing in the darkness Balmung had scanned the area and had located April getting near her he used his physical strength to toss the woman over his shoulder and run out of the room. Balmung continued to run with a single shinigami following after him, “Sir the others!?” he would ask as he ran trying his best to keep up to his Vice Captain. Balmung would not look back but simply answer, “No time for that, their brave sacrifice here tonight will not be forgotten!” he would say as he continued to run his eyes straight ahead as he came to a complete stop well outside the barracks he would set the captian down. “Captain Redwood, are you alright?” he would ask sheathing his zanpaktou and placing his hands on the captains arms, looking into her icy blue eyes with his light hazel eyes that where now filled with worry and concern for her well being.

As Balmung stood out there the other three shinigami would have attacked the ones inside of the party, with their zanpaktou fully drawn as they swing at the men not killing them but trying to scare them into submission. "You're all under arrest!" one of the shinigmi would say he and his two comrades standing ready with their zanpaktou, all the while Neviah arrived at the area she poped her head into the now lit up room the three first squad shinigami had reconnected the lights to see the guilty. Neviah watched quietly from a safe distance as the shinigami whom had spoken earlier took a step forward, "All of you are to be tried for the attempted rape and assault of Captain Redwood...." the man would look at Hisagia Shuuhei his green eyes glaring at him "You are a disgrase..trying to force yourself upon the poor captain" the man would make a closed fist, "Men like you disgust me! You sexist bastard! Do you believe that because she is a woman, you can force yourself upon her! We will you all arrested and sentenced to death for your disgusting and perverted crime!"the man would yell out pointing at each and every man in the room except for himself or the other two first divison shinigami.
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:12 pm
[Hinawa Kagami, 3rd Seat of the 9th Squad]

The party started off pretty well. All these guys swarming around the Captain where REALLY annoying, but for today, she had command to let many things slide - so she kept true to her word. For now. That they all would get a beating later was for sure, though. Nobody tried to get laid with April without getting his ass handed to him in the Gotei 13 - knowledge that nearly everybody had.
And the reason for that was sitting on a table, a bit away from all the action. This reason hat blonde, relatively short hair, cold blue eyes, and an expression on her lips that could make a grown man crap his pants. This girl would maybe look cute when she smiled once in a while, but she rarely did. The only persons to see her smile where April-sama herself, sometimes her servant Kengo, and with even lower chances, Hisagi. Why she was so cold, nearly nobody knew. Only April was aware of the girls past as a human, but even she didn't know why this sweet looking girl was so overprotective and nearly yandere concerning Captain Redwood.
As April started pole-dancing with her sexy outfit, the girl had to hold back one major nosebleed creeping up in her head - and had to take care not to drool on the table. Instead, she quickly looked away, and took another deep sip of her drink. She didn't drink even half as much as April-sama, but anyone - especially Kengo - knew that Hinawa was the most dangerous with only a little alcohol, like at the moment. Her temper got even shorter, she didn't listen to her Zanpakuto-Spirit Chi anymore, and was more likely to fall into a blood rush. Once you saw this girl in one of those, you would never fuck with her intentionally. A vampire wanting his drink was nothing against a small yandere girl wanting to see blood, ripping apart flesh and tasting it. Yes, she was quite nuts. The only things able to cool down a slightly drunk Hinawa with bloodlust where April and Kengo, and even those had trouble with that from time to time. And the later didn't even always want to stop her in the first place, she was not the only Shinigami fitting the evil concept here.
But alas, everything seemed to be going well. At least until the door flew across the room, supposedly crashing against a wall, but really hitting someone. It took some minutes till something moved again in that corner, the power was already cut, the stupid words spoken, and Hisagi took up arms to defend the fun of the party. As Grimmjow was busy scaring the shit out of a female Shinigami, the door that had been send flying across the room... came back. With a loud crash, it hit one of the 1st Division members that came here under Balmungs command, leading to him falling backwards with a bleeding, broken nose and his sword stuck through it. An immenate, ice-cold aura was beginning to fill the room. Just like Grimmjow was masking his, someone here was releasing Reiatsu in big amounts. Slowly, out of the dark corner, a figure emerged with blonde hairs, and a blue claw instead of a right hand. In the eyes, a murderous, evil intent was readable. Raising the claw, some ice appeared literally out of nowhere, and flew to the destroyed power cables. Running through them and restoring power at least partially - ice was able to transport currents - the music suddenly started back up. Giving a silent sign with the eyes, the DJ popped on a very specific song.

"So..." Slowly, the girl walked closer to the intruders, her Reiatsu pulsating. "Some of you idiots thought it would be a good idea to disrupt the party April-sama organized, yes?" Every step she took, a bit of frozen dust was send whirling upwards.
"You! Back into the li-" The Shinigami who took the door to the face and finally got his sword unstuck again was pointing his blade straight at Hinawa, but couldn't finish his sentence, because a frozen claw, forming a fist, hit straight into his stomach, knocking him out cold. Throwing him out the broken door with superhuman strength, Hinawas ice claw pointed at Balmung.
"You are even more stupid than I thought. You think ANYONE could rape April-sama, especially when I hold watch over her day and night?! Who the hell took a dump into your head today?! YOU should be executed for stupidity - and on second thought, I will do exactly that!" Wether or not Hisagi would take up arms directly like Hinawa, she didn't care about. Nor did she care about the rank of Balmung. For her, everyone besides April was a low-class being, only allowed to live by chance. Three ice spears appeared over the claw, which was now raised over Hinawas head. "April-sama... do you wish these fools killed?" Once even one of these random Shinigami made a move, she would quickly commence to kick their asses with a few kicks to the important parts, like privates... or for females, the boobs. These spears where reserved for Balmung, and each one of them had great piercing power. The other Shinigami in the room backed away a bit, but many of them grabbed their Zanpakutos, too. If Balmung wanted to get gangraped by the whole 9th Squad, he should just keep on going.

Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open) 1zz6irn

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:27 pm
«« Byakko Fuyuichiro ««

Byakko was bored, which was odd since he was usually drinking, but he decided to just relax and went to visit the 9th Division which was not uncommon, and now was going to be one of those... for Byakko more than the 9th Division.

Walking in, Byakko blinked a she saw things that were odd, such as the way the member sof this division were acting and he looke daround, "Yare yare?" he said as he pulled out his flask and took a drink before he moved on and around everyone, "Looks like the party is over," he comments to himself as he walks through a door, smiling and than stopping in his tracks at what he sees "...".

Blinking, he stares at this and just says nothing as his mouth hangs open and he looks at the situation. Than he sees April being carried by the Sōtaichō, "Sōtaichō... April-taichō" he says as he looks at the others here and than looks at his flask and than at everything else and he just looks like he is at a lost for words, and his flask of plum wine comes to his mouth out of reflex and he empties the entire flask in one gulp.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:51 pm
As Nickcca stop laying the drum all kind of madness was going on he foroze in competle confuseion of what going on poor lad he lived such a shleted life thank to his step mother he looked around he try to get the grasp of what going on. As he did he saw a buinch of men to other what seem to preving and possbuley groping going on but to Nickcca since he does not know about sex yet he see this a attack agiest his captian. Nickcca flet angered think how the hell could betray the captian and SS by this such an horrbile act so he leap forward pull his zanpothio out agian he over reacted to something he does not understand he in mid air about to save April what what seem tatoirs." Don't worry Captian san I asave you what the hell is going on here I mean today just been crazzy but this shall be..........."

Before he even said the second word in mid air he felt a powerful spirtual pressue and like a anchor droping into the sea he chock and slamed shight into the floor face frist his body hit the floor like in a loony toons cartoon. In fact he hit the floor soo hard everyone can hear the thud on the floor even tougth his face to the floor you see the blood leaking out sine he noise hit the floor so hard to made a major noise bleed. The olny he cloudl to such pain and be able to just beather at the same time and tired but fialedto left his head and said softly and moanly. "ooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:11 am
Comeing into the 9th Squad PARTY TIME (open) 190px-Hisagi_joins

As he watched things explode around him, the sudden arrival of Ceon, a man that he had learned of only recently, and the Captain Commander himself had just pushed the entire thing out of proportion. Balmung had been over-ruled by the Captain Commander and now the Captain Commander himself was taking April somewhere, Hisagi had the notion to follow the Captain Commander and ask him as to why he chose a snuck up punk as his Vice Captain. Hisagi turned back to look at Niccka and noticed he fell down on his face after the arrival of the Captain Commander and Ceon, he would kneel own, and check up on him. "Are you alright?", he asked kindly to the young shinigami who was clearly in some pain. Turning to look at Balmung, his eyes would glow faintly in the light, and his mind was racing for answers. "Hinawa, take care of the captain. I will deal with Balmung.", Hisagi said this with a great deal of frustration as he spoke to Hinawa. He would take a few steps toward the vice captain of he first division and then stop a few paces away from him.

"You have slandered our honor, Balmung. You spat in the face of every one of my division members, your men accused me of sexually harrassing Captain Redwood, and on top of that you have acted brashly. If I were your captain I would demote you quicker than you could count to three, but seeing as I am not your capain...I will have to settle with telling you this straight up...leave April alone or I will make sure that your life is a living hell. You have been warned, Balmung.", Hisagi finished talking and turned away from Balmung and began to follow the Captain Commander. How some one like Balmung got the seat of power that he had completely baffled him, but then again everything the Captain Commander had done so far had baffled him completely. Hisagi stopped next to Niccka and looked down at him before picking him up, and laying him across his shoulders in a fireman's carry, he then procceeded to follow the Captain Commander again. "You coming Hinawa?", Hisagi uttered over his shoulder as he walked off, leaving the confrontation behind him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum