Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Bankai
Bankai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Name (Herro) WIP Left_bar_bleue0/0No Name (Herro) WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

No Name (Herro) WIP Empty No Name (Herro) WIP

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:01 am
S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: N/A but will go by Heero
Appearance: He is 5" 9' he weights 155 lbs hes a slim muscular person hes white but has a small tan. He has hair like ichigo when he gets his mugetsu but its brown with a small white stripe going side ways on the front. He wears as slandered soul reaper clothes but there torn up. He wheres his sword on his back but he will some times put it in his belt like the others. His uniform top half is sliced cross ways form a hallow but his wears his white under shirt. His face is one that looks like he dosnt care at all but he does but dosnt show it since emotion since he well cripple him in a fight. He has three earrings one with a red feather and white ring and a wolf tooth on the other. On his left arm he has a cresent moon tattooed. His body is type is ripped from all his training when he was alive with scars he got from hallows and training his most noticeable scar is a big one going down cross way form the shoulder to his hip side ways . He walks like a normal person but is slower since he is never in a hurry for anything but if its a emergency hes there really fast most the time first. His eyes are two colors black and red the left is red and the right is black. But when walking out of shadows his eyes a glowing yellow. Some people say his eyes look like wolf eyes.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality: He is a person who likes to be alone if he can help it but he well still talk to people but he speaks very few words. He is a loyal person to his leader and allis. He dosnt like fighting but he likes to train since its a way to stay calm and take your anger out in a healthy way. He dosnt show emotion but he is very prideful and will get angry when people talk down to him or his allis and leader. He likes being with wolves and playing songs on his flute he has. He keeps his emotions en check so he will always be ready to fight and protect his comrades. He always hangs out in the woods if he wants to think about what he needs to do. When hes by him self he just plays his flute and tries to get some of his memory back. When hes is with others he not loud but will talk to the other people if they talk to him. Most the time he just says a few words and lives. He thinks of him self as a lone wolf in the squad liking to do missions by himself and fighting by himself.

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background: Heero was born in a middle class family where he was the middle child. His father and mother were working full time jobs so all there children would take care of the selves most the time. When Heero was the oldest of his siblings since the older ones left to go to college it was just him and his lil brother and sister he would take care of them when the parents were working in the night or morning. Heero's older brother and sister went to colledge and left the family to get on in there life. One day when Heero was walking home from school his brother and sister were attacked and killed by a hallow. The hallow was fallowing Heero but the hallow was badly wounded and went into hiding. After that the parents went into a deprsion and heero started getting in fights with everyone. He started getting in trouble with the law and went to jail a few times thanks to his fights. After seeing what he was doing to his parents he started doing legal fighting taking judo boxing and all other forms of martial arts. He started getting more discipline from his master who was starting to look like a father figure to Heero since his dad was always to busy with work. On night Heero was walking home from the dojo where he trained to find his father and mother dead. He didnt know who or what killed them but he moved in with his master when he offered to take him in. His master thought him the way of his indean tribe that worshiped the wolf. Heero was starting to become more interested in fighting to protect thin to hurt people like his master taught him. Heero lived with his master for half a year his master gave him a flut and tough him a few songs on it. When he played the songs in the woods at night there was a pack of wolves that came. The master came out of the woods and told him about nature and how everything happens for a reason and how his family were one with nature and that why they are so good at fighting. After that Heero became more peaceful and stronger both physical and mentally. But one day when Heero was going to his new house after school where he found that his master was killed by the same hallow that killed his family. Heero was attacked from the back by the hallow but since he could not really see him Heero was knocked out and killed by the hallow.

Heero woke up in the soul society to find out that he was dead and he could not remember anything about his life as a human. He still had his flute and he could play the three songs his master tough him. When he was first the the soul society he didnt know what or where he was so he walked around asking people where he was at. Most the people ignored him but a few told him where he was at. After he was told where he was he ran to the forest and started to play his flute to think about what he would do next in this world. He played the song and a person who owned a music shop went and talked to him. Heero and him talked for a hour and the asked Heero to work for him. Heero worked for him for about a year then he left to go the the academy to become a soul reaper. Heero past in four years being the third best in everything but kido witch he was almost dead last in. After passing the academy he went back to the store where the man gave Heero two flutes since his other one broke during the academy. So he gave Heero a wooden flute that had a wolf head on the end with the mouth open where the wind goes out. He also was givin a knife flute that worked just like the other but it was in a shape of a crescent moon trench knife. He left to go and join one of the 13 guard squads. He joined the third squad since they were fighters that knew the true mining to fight. After being in the squad for a year he became a seated officer. While in the squad he killed that hallow that killed him and his family and master but the hallow gave him a scare that went to his left shoulder to his right hip.

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Tsuki no ookami
Appearance: hes just a wolf that can change form wolf to human in human form he will look just like No Name
Inner World: A dark night in the woods with a full moon or a crescent moon where there is a rock where he will play a flute that brings a pack of wolves that travel with Tsuki no ookami.

Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : A normal sword with a black handle and the hand guard looks like a crescent moon with a chine with a wolf tooth and a black red and white feathers.
Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: (Does your sword do anything special when not released? Don't go overboard, if not, erase this)

PhatomTech: (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger)

Release: howl in the moon light

Shikai Description: it stays the same as its sealed state but the handle will shrink a bit and the blade will shrink and curve a bit to look like a crescent moon.

Shikai Abilities: has the power to make a moon light blast that can cut thought rocks with easy and steal with more effort but in there release states it will make chips in it for now. It can make wolfs when stabbed in the ground and using his reshesi.

Bankai Description: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

Bankai Abilities: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

R P S A M P L E

Roleplay Sample: Kyuzo seeing that he just got stabbed by Ozuyk started to stumble back words. But when Ozuyk told him that he was going to take his body and kill everyone just because he could Kyuzo got back in his fighting stance with one sword up in the air and the other down to the ground so its like a effect that would cut his enemies in two. So Kyuzo started to run even though there is a stab wound in his chest that if he didnt get it checked he would die for a fact. As Kyuzo ran the monk smelt the blood coming form Kyuzo so he jumped in to stop the fight but it was to late a Kyuzo and Ozuyk were all ready in a mach battle where it was hard to fallow them with normal eyes so he stopped and just watched the battle. But since Kyuzo had his sharingan actavated he was able to see all of Ozuyk's moves. Kyuzo was going in to stab Ozuyk but Ozuyk was able to block it with ease and counter slashed Kyuzo and Kyuzo jumped back but still got a small cut on his shoulder. Ozuyk looked at Kyuzo " Your not worth killing or even having any of my power so im going to kill you now " . Ozuyk used the leaf style crescent moon dance Kyuzo was going to block it but when he was going to he jumped back knowing that he could not block it. Kyuzo looked at Ozuyk " How do you know that move if i dont ". Ozuyk was starting to charge up for a Dragon of the Darkness flame. Ozuyk was looking at Kyuzo " Your that stupid to think that you and i have the same strength and jutsu hahaha now die Dragon of The Darkness flame ". Kyuzo was able to get out of the way just in time to start charing his Dragon of the Darkness flame but it looked to Ozuyk that he hit Kyuzo and killed him. With Ozuyk laughing at the fact that he thought he kill Kyuzo but when the smoke cleared the first thing he saw was Kyuzo's dragon coming at him. But Ozuyk was able to block it with supper ease " HAhaha you have not mastered that jutsu so you should not use it on me the only man in the world that has mastered it ". Kyuzo was looking at Ozuyk and started to think what should he do and the dragon will start to take a toll on him if he uses it to much but Ozuyk could use it as much as he wants and wont feel anything. Ozuyk seeing that Kyuzo was thinking what to do so he ran so fast that all you could see was a dust cloud and rocks form the floor fling up and he started to slash at Kyuzo. Kyuzo was caught off guard so he was hit with three slashes to the left arm and the right leg and one going straight down across his chest. So Kyuzo started to block most of the attacks but was clearly getting over whelmed by Ozuyk so he started to get smaller cuts but they were not as bad as the one down his chest arm and leg. The monk sensing that Kyuzo was starting to get over whelmed broke the jutsu. As Ozuyk was starting to vanish " Youll never have my power and i will have you body tell we meet again other self ". With Ozuyk vanished the monk helped get Kyuzo healed up so he could start the training again. So with the monk able to use medical ninjutsu he healed Kyuzo up so he could fight again the next day. So he made Kyuzo some food and made him a bed to he started to talk about the fight between him and Oyuzk " That dragon jutsu you used during you fight he was able to use it to that is the most likely reason he and you are connected to each other he is your dark said ". Kyuzo started to think about what Oyuzk said to him that he cant beat him with out mastering the dragon which will take a year for him to do so he was starting to think a way a round that in the fight. Kyuzo looked at the monk so he could ask him what to do in his fight " What do you think i should do to get Oyuzk to teach me Mugetsu ". The monk looked at Kyuzo " That is something you must find out yourself so i can not tell you ". Kyuzo started to think what the monk said to him so he got up and started to do some meditation to find out a way to get it. Kyuzo went down and started to meditate under a waterfall he closed his eyes and started to think about his fight with Ozuyk. While he was meditating there was a black fish with a whit spot and a black fish with a white spot swimming in circles of each other like they were fighting. While the two fish were fighting Kyuzo was thinking about the fight between him and Ozuyk and how Ozuyk was able to do the Mugetsu. Kyuzo was thinking so hard that there was black chakra flowing around Kyuzo and his hire started to grow and change color it was becoming black. After a hour of just watching his fight with Ozuyk he started to learn how to do the Mugetsu. So Kyuzo got up and looked in the water to see that his whole image changed and he lifted up his arm and started to focus his chakra in his hand to form a pitch black sword. Kyuzo swung the sword making a very small burst of black chakra and killed the two fish. Kyuzo seeing the two fish were dead he got down and picked them up and made a hole to bury them in and covered them up. After he made the grave with for the fish he went back to the monk where he was sleeping. The monk senses that Kyuzo was near he got up and started to sense that Kyuzo was changed " So did you find what you need to fight him tomorrow ". Kyuzo laid down and looked up at the sky and the stars " Tomorrow i will kill him and get all the power i need to die for the sake of the ninja world ". Kyuzo started to fall sleep and dream about him going in to power and Zabi and Cepeda were the ones that were going to kill him and they didnt know why he went down the road of evil. So Kyuzo woke up and started to write a scroll on how to use the dragon of the darkness flame and Mugetsu and a note to Zabi and Cepeda on why he did what he did and he hopes that they will forgive him even if they keep it a secret form the other villagers.

S K I L L S H E E T

{Please do not fill out the following until your character has a tier}

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Kidou: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Last edited by Bankai on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

No Name (Herro) WIP Empty Re: No Name (Herro) WIP

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:56 am
Alright, if this is a completed app, then you're gonna have to add more to the personality and history. Personality must be at least 1-2 paragraphs, the minimum being 10 sentences. History must be at least 3-4 paragraphs as well, though you might be able to split that one paragraph you have into 2. However, since WIP is in the title, I will assume that this app is not done. Also, please at least put what the character goes by in the title; for example "No Name (Heero) WIP" would work just fine.

Moved to WIP due to, well, title and the fact that it is not finished.

No Name (Herro) WIP 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:35 pm
Ok, you're almost done, but you still need to do a bit of work. For appearance, you still need to add some more description. Try going into more detail about his physical traits, stuff like his hair, more detail about his body build and what not, and also add in some stuff about how he holds himself, or what kind of posture he has. For personality, try adding in some more descriptions about his traits. Why does he prefer to be alone? How does he act when he's by himself? How does he react when he's forced to interact with others? Things like that will build him into a better character, as well as help you reach the length you need. Finally, for History, you'll need at least 3 paragraphs. Judging from the length, you can split that one big paragraph in his history into two paragraphs, putting you halfway there. Then, I'd like to see you add some more to that final paragraph. You can add in how he reacted to finding himself in a new location, as well as what he did once he got there.

No Name (Herro) WIP 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Name (Herro) WIP Left_bar_bleue9000/10000No Name (Herro) WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:29 pm
moving to inactive if not completed soon this is a warning.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:37 pm
Inactive~

No Name (Herro) WIP Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum