Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Left_bar_bleue5/100From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Empty From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:53 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Orihime's Story
"A Spark Nearly Doused"

Orihime did not sleep well last night as her mind was plagued with relief and regrets of the past. Seeing Ichigo get hurt and seeing him nearly died twice added onto her bad memories that was scarred during the time that she was a hostage in Las Noches. Ever since then, she regularly visits Ichigo until he became a full-fledged member of the Gotei 13 and left her behind. Ever since his move to the Seireitei, she felt that he is no longer within her reach and he could love Rukia more, disregarding her feelings towards him. The only time she truly confessed was when Ichigo was sleeping and she was captured by Ulquiorra Cifer. She already told Rangiku about her jealousy for Rukia, but was that enough for her? Rukia and Renji seemed so caring for each other and they have more history between each other; why would Rukia choose Ichigo over Renji? In her turmoil, she began training with the original Visored, Hachigen for a while so she can form enough courage to fight back without feeling held back by herself. She then started fighting Hollows, hoping that Ichigo would come down meet her once again. It did not work at all for her as Ichigo did not come at all.

She woke up in the barrack of the 13th division handed down to Ichigo from Jushiro, her former tutor in spiritual control. For her, the men and women in that division treated her well as a guest, but did not recognize her as someone who is a friend of their Captain Kurosaki or even helped him before. It seemed only Uryu, Chad, Ichigo, Rukia and Renji are the only ones who knew her as their friend. She came to the Soul Society with the help of Shadin Yuudeshi and found the 13th barrack because of Kenpachi and Yachiru. Now, she is hoping that she would run into Ichigo and finally have some time together after all these time of missing him. She left the main room and wandered through the hallway, looking for Ichigo. She is definitely hoping that Ichigo did not forget her and now she knows how Sora felt then she forgot to pray for him at his shrine regularly. Sad...angry...lost...worried; all these feelings weighed her down while the only thing that kept her from being worse was her excitement to finally getting to see Ichigo once again. Anyway would be good enough for her, but she has a fantasy of seeing Ichigo as a cyborg with a heart of gold...but that is not possible, but at least her fantasy would feel fulfilled if Ichigo did hear her confession before.

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Left_bar_bleue60/100From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Empty Re: From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:23 am

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion IchigoTemplatebigpic-1

| | I C H I G O | | K U R O S A K I | |

~ I want to protect everyone. I have to protect them...~

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Bleach-ichigo-wallpaper1-1 From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Ichigo2fy7-1 From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Bleach-ichigo-wallpaper1-1

{ B R I N G | | I T | | O N}

It was always a long hard day when it came down to being the captain of an entire squad. He wasn't new to it at this point as the position had been his for a good while now that even he forgets how long he has been in soul society. The man in question being the famous ichigo Kurosaki and also the one being sought after within his barracks. Sadly, he wasn't even inside the building as his duties were starting to get more and more frequent and giving him a tedious headache. Kurosaki stood about a mile away from his barracks outside of another barracks owned by a squad that he didn't really pay attention to. He barely knew what number it was as it didn't bother to set into his mind. Walking away from the barracks entrance, he started to make his way down the multiple paths that would take him back to his quarters in squad 13.

Tch... Finally I got a few hours to rest. This weeks been hell...

Kurosaki took about 5 minutes to get back to his barracks seeing as he was both a fast walker when he wanted to get somewhere and also because he took the odd shunpo to get down a long path he was on. Finally he was at the front gate and quickly pushed it open to get inside. Ukitake's little pond and bridge was all still there and everything as Ichigo never renovated it. He showed it as a sign to the former captain here and it kept Rukia happy.

Maybe Ill take a nap first

Ichigo got to the proper front doors of the barracks and held onto the Japanese themed slide doors before tugging it open. When he looked inside however he realised somebody was waiting for him. His face showed slight signed of shock which never really happened nowadays but he should have expected her to be here.

I..Inoue?
{ I | | E N D | | M Y | | T U R N }

~ Kurosaki is a captain worth fighting. He never stands down even when his body has broken tenfold ~

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Kurosaki_Ichigo_____by_nightey-1 From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Ichigo-kurosaki-720px-1

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Left_bar_bleue5/100From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Empty Re: From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:52 pm
Orihime's Story
"A Flicker of Relief"

Orihime was looking away from where Ichigo came in when he spoke her surname. The sound of his voice echoed in her mind and it relatively rekindled her hopes, but it hurts her at the same time as Ichigo would call her by her first name like intimates. Things changed and Orihime still find it hard to swallow that fact. The pain in her chest from her weighing heart. But she barely forgets that Ichigo is right behind her as it took her a moment to realized it, panicked a bit and turned around. She gave him a goofy smile to him like she is still the ditzy girl that he is usually knows. "I-Ichigo! You startled me..." Orihime rebounded as she blushed wildly and scratching the back of her head out of nervousness. While standing very straight, an imaginary sweat drop settled off the side of her head. "Umm....It is good to see you again...umm..." Orihime tried to speak, but her train of thoughts went out the window by the brief panic. Knowing that she messed up a bit to a close friend who she still has affection for a long time, Orihime bowed her head with a frown and multiple straight lines with a blue haze appeared over her face. Things has gone wrong and they would end up awkward about it now.

Orihime looked back at Ichigo and noticed just now that he is a captain of the Gotei 13. This probably explained why he rarely returned from the Soul Society. "I-I see that you became a captain..." Orihime deducted before she turned from frown to a cheerful look as if she is proud, but inside, she does not want Ichigo to feel bad and she is sad all along. Uryu is missing, Chad joined an anti-spirit group and Orihime became a spirit and was alone except for that time she ran into Ichigo's father and twin sisters. Briefly after she deducted and gave him an upbeat look, she said, "Congratulations, Ichigo! Evem though I was not around to see that!"

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Left_bar_bleue60/100From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:01 pm

| | I C H I G O | | K U R O S A K I | |

~ I want to protect everyone. I have to protect them...~

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Bleach-ichigo-wallpaper1-1 From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Ichigo2fy7-1 From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Bleach-ichigo-wallpaper1-1

{ B R I N G | | I T | | O N}

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Ichigo

Ichigo stood in the doorway with the same expression as he had for the past few minutes. he hadn't seen orihime in some time so appearing suddenly out of nowhere was both a sense of nostalgia and relief. She was ok, that make him happy. He was doing his job properly by protecting his friends even if he wasn't always there to see them smile. orihime appeared somewhat clumsy as always as she spun around, shocked at his appearance. ichigo grinned to remove that shocked look and laughed lightly.

Sorry for startling you, I didn't expect to see you here...

Ichigo had grown in the past 400 years without his friends to accompany him. They may even find it strange how he would act now as his normal rash behaviour was abolished. he thinks now, using his head sensibly but this time he was the bad guy. Sure he was a captain, sure he was busy and sure he's an amazing asset to the Gotei but... why didn't he try to find her? Ichigo scratched the back of his ehad and rustled his now longer orange hair. He grinned happily and spoke lightly, almost as though he was taking after Urahara.

Yeah, it's great to see your alright. Ill have to admit I have been worried about you guys.

Orihime seemed a little embarrassed though. Did she do something? To be honest, ichigo wasn't a guy to notice if it wasn't something terrible but it would have been something to make her feel uneasy. ichigo was tired, and he was happy to see her so he didn't realise she felt nervous. but then she said something that quickly took his attention. He was a captain? Sure, he was. Congratulations? Ichigo went a little red at this thought. He was being praised? but then suddenly felt bad as she finished her sentence.

Y..yeah im captain of squad 13... It's been a while so I didn't know if you were here...

Ichigo said what he could. How was he supposed to know Orihime was still here? He has been here for 400 years now... humans just die...

{ I | | E N D | | M Y | | T U R N }

~ Kurosaki is a captain worth fighting. He never stands down even when his body has broken tenfold ~

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Kurosaki_Ichigo_____by_nightey-1 From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Ichigo-kurosaki-720px-1

Last edited by NiNi on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 pm
Orihime's Story
"Comfort"
From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Inoue_Orihime

Orhime noticed that Ichigo was kinda guilty as the scent from him was more depressing while in disbelief. Orihime remembered that it has been a very long time and she has not told him about what happened to her, Uryu and Chad yet. No doubt he met Renji and Rukia countless times more since he became a captain. "Umm...Well..." Orihime fumbled as she tried to explained what happened to her, but the words somehow still will not come out as truthful. "I-I...I died and survived as a soul...I don't know how, but I know humans never last long...Uryu is missing while Chad...he joined a group that was against the Gotei 13 in belief he will protect me and Uryu while you're gone..." Orihime explained to Ichigo with some guilt in it like Orihime failed somehow. So many things have changed and she ended up one of the few who are left behind. She smiled once again as she wanted Ichigo to feel good that at least someone important to him is still not lost to him. "I'm here now! I just needed to move out of my apartment and find a place for myself!" Orihime spoke like she intended to help the Gotei 13 and Ichigo as repayment for the times she was rescued by Ichigo some times.

"I have become stronger than before and I can fight better than I was before." Orihime told Ichigo while confident that her self-training would worth it in the end. However, knowing Ichigo, he would not let her fight at all. What caught her attention now was a hell butterfly that was for Ichigo.

"Captain Kurosaki. This is Captain Water. Ninth Division has acquired a message in the Yuudeshi Network and brought it to my attention. It is known that your division's veteran, Jushiro Ukitake has fought with Shunsui Koyaku against this kind of foe. If intelligence was correct, the foe was classified as an Espada Primera. But the more important priority is the survival of the woman who was mentioned in the message as Tina Tal'Vohla, Acting Ambassador and Assistant for the Iramasha Clan. Her survival and extraction is top priority as the caller, Hanako Yadomaru Junior is only secondary. If you cannot come back for her, let her go and complete the mission. Note that Tina Tal'Vohla is sick and must be taken with great care. The Senkaimon is currently adjusting by the 12th division so they can lock onto the caller's cellphone and take you directly to the fray."

The hell butterfly flew away as Orihime frowned, knowing that Hanako was the pub owner. What is she doing there of all places? Why is she stuck in the situation that she was once was? "I'll come with you, Ichigo." Orihime volunteered as she is ready to follow Ichigo to the Senkaimon.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:18 pm

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Ichigokurosaki

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Ineedtoprotect

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Ichigo

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Letsgo

Ichigo seemed pretty discouraged by Orihimes word. He had been here for some time so not being in contact with them was pretty harsh on his behalf. Could he feel any more of the bad guy here as he could have helped at any time? His duties wouldn't have stopped him from coming to the living world so this was the real reason he was disappointed in himself. However he couldn't show Orihime this. He smiled at her, but that quickly frowned when she spoke of death. It was strange having that as a topic. He died too but that was about 350 years ago.

Er... yeah I been dead for the past 300 odd years. It's not so bad being a spirit but I gotta ask... Why didn't you try the academy? Maybe you'd get stronger that way?

Ichigo wasn't the master of ideas but at least he had one. Most in this situation would just say good luck and leave her to it. He wasn't like that. Especially towards Orihime. When she told him about their friends, he somewhat felt guilty for not being there for them but it was their paths to take and not his. Yet something was a bit odd about Chad.

Chad was against the Gotei?...

Ichigo would have to sort this out next time he met the guy, but going against the Gotei wasn't wise even if your best friends were part of it. He thought about this a little as he noticed Orihime smile. When he did, he suddenly lost all track of what he was thinking as she had some kind of radiance brought with that grin. he smiled back in somewhat 'oh well' type of expression to what she was saying. She kept talking, explaining where she was and what she planned to do which was great. She moved out of her apartment? Shows she has gotten somewhere then. However Ichigo wanted to quickly say something about that.

You know...

Ichigo reached to the back of his head and started to scratch his hair as he tended to do when he was trying to get himself to say something tricky. However this was something he wanted to say this time rather than was told to say.

Um... why don't you move into the barracks here?... uhh! Thats if you haven't already got somewhere nice!

Ichigo sort of flailed his hands in front of him as the shy one of the couple would do when confessing something irrelevant. He hadn't seen her in ages so he didn't know how she would react to that kind of question. He somewhat felt stupid for asking it but it was said already. He then started to laugh a little to himself before slowly regaining his comfortable posture. That was when a hell butterfly fluttered into the room and landed on his shoulder. Ichigo looked at it without turning his head that far so he could at least hear and let orihime hear too. What was all this it was saying though? Ichigo didn't seem overly impressed.

Hmm... I forget who Captain Waters even is...

He folded his arms in an almost comedic gesture but he seemed serious about it. He actually forgot because thatw as most certainly a surname and he paid more attention to the forename thanks to his informal language.

I don't even know any of these people your talking about but...

Ichigo let out a sigh. He had just met his old friend again and was already being chucked back into the field. For goodness sake give the guy a break. But this sounded important as the voice on the over end wasn't laughing.

Alright... ill head on over now...

Orihime frowned in plain view for Ichigo to notice. Did she feel like he did? Annoyed he had to go to work again already. But that was when she suddenly asked to join him. Ichigo wanted to deny this idea because of who this was in particular but he didn't want to make her feel weak. SO, he nodded.

Ok Inoue... but be careful...

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Bringiton

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Neverstanddown

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:14 pm
Orihime Inoue’s Story
"The Weak Princess Dwells"

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Inoue_Orihime

Orihime recalled hearing about Ichigo's death over three hundred years ago and she knew that he chose that path to reclaim his powers. When Ichigo heard from what happened from her, Orihime felt this pain within him. He did not have much choice instead of being able to help his friends at any time...like he promised himself that he will. He even tried to hide the pain with a smile, but when Orihime spoke of her death. She felt her heart being weighed by Ichigo's guilt. She just wanted to tell him to not worry so much, but she could not. He is her best friend and it is expected for him to feel this terrible. After Ichigo replied about his death over three hundred years ago, Orihime recalled about that. She cried alone when she heard about Ichigo's death in order to regain his power. She knew he would be a powerful shinigami, but the thought of losing him like she lost Sora was just harsh enough to bring about her turmoil.

One thing she pondered was when Ichigo suggested about going to the Shino Academy to get her training and become a shinigami. She confessed to herself that she did look good in the uniform during the time that she and her friends are rescuing Rukia from Aizen's plan. However she again felt that guilt crawling around Ichigo when she told him about their friends. Chad was the worst as Ichigo and Orihime are going to be siding with the Gotei 13 like they did before since they are recruited by the candy shop owner, Kisuke Urahara and a cat lady named Yoruichi after Rukia's arrest. There must be a way for him and her to convince Chad to leave that group and joined them. The mysterious part was in all these years, how did Chad and Uryu survived?

What made her happy is knowing that she still has a place to go now that she no longer own that apartment room and she and Sora can meet each other more often. She might as well ask the commanding captain to see if he can allow her into the 13th division barrack so she can be with Ichigo not only as his support in combat, but as his morale support like she has been for a long time. Seeing Ichigo fumbling with anxiety, Orihime can see that Ichigo was in a messy situation still like he always has been. However, what caught her attention was the butterfly. It caused her to give an air-headed curious look as Ichigo too was not aware of the current commanding captain. Judging by the sound, Orihime deducted that the new commanding captain is a woman.

After the briefing it is believed to her that it is an opportunity to show herself as a suitable wi-...Orihime shook off the thought of being Ichigo's wife and corrects her thoughts. She truly wanted to show herself as a suitable destructo-tron like that drawing she made over four hundred years ago. Sadly, she needed a lot of laser...thingies and a few buttons to work. She volunteered anyway and Ichigo allowed her. That caught her by surprise honestly as Ichigo would just not allow her to fight or be in the area all the same. Maybe Ichigo learned a lot since the time he and the others are rescuing her from Aizen. This is a good chance to do a little bit of payback against the arrancars who threatened her friends just to acquire her and torment her throughout her captivity. No...She is no monster, revenge is not necessary. Protecting Ichigo is her reason and she knew that Ichigo will want to protect her as well.

She smiled and saluted to Ichigo before rushing into the barrack and returning in a shinigami uniform with a lieutenant badge on her. Humorously, she did not noticed that to begin with and now a passing shinigami called her "Lieutenant Luesen" in a formal greeting. That caused her to looked at the shinigami with big eyes of obliviousness as to who's uniform she is wearing. "Lieutenant? Luesen? I'm not Luesen...I'm Inoue?" Orihime replied but in vain as the passing shinigami is already off doing something else and could not hear her soft voice of astonishment. She looked back at Ichigo and has her right hand behind her head below the core of her tied-back hair with a nervous smile and a cute little blush. She spoke with an upbeat tone like she wanted to see how Ichigo progressed since they last met.

"Shall we get going?"

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Left_bar_bleue0/0From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:07 pm
Archived.

From the Dust of Memory to an Unstable Flame of Reunion Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum