Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Empty Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open)

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:59 pm
Shinji looked around, remembering this place. It had once been the center of the Karakura he remembered. He had been gone for a long time, and had expected changes, but not this much. He sighed, knowing what the area was know for now. Well, I guess I only have one choice then. Shinji pulled his newsboy hat over his eyes, thinking. He was in a tree, just a few miles from the old Karakura High. He was concealing himself, keeping anything weak from noticing him. All this crime, all this horror... Looks like I'll have my work cut out for me. As he stood in the tree, he made his decision. The first thing I can do for this world, is make this part of it better.

Shinji leapt straight into the air, releasing a great burst of spirit energy. He watched as it had the desired effect, drawing in all the weak hollows. He knew anyone else nearby would also feel the burst and the challenge that came with it, but he knew that was good. His plan was 2 parts: 1. Restore the Slums. 2. Find people strong enough to defend it when it was remade so a society could be formed. He knew this area could be productive, but only if it was restored. He stood as the hollows gathered around him, his hat still over his eyes. He suddenly whipped the hat off and reduced his pressure down, staring at the hollows.

He suddenly disappeared, appearing behind the swarm. He watched as they turned to chase him. He kept a relatively slow pace, letting the hollows stay behind but not reaching himself. After they were all lined behind Shinji and chasing him, he spun around, holding his and flat out, his fingers pointing at the sky. All this time he had been charging energy, and he released, with the phrase:

"Hado 88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho! Leave this place, for you don't belong here, jerks!"

Being a former captain of squad 5, Shinji was understandably skilled with kido. The blast flew out, exploding, and taking all the hollows with it. Shinji knew that the energy leak he had made would have alerted the more powerful beings in the area to his presence. He had used the blast to tell them he meant business. In any case, someone would most likely notice, and he would learn soon which of his objectives they would be a part of...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Empty Re: Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open)

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:45 pm
Hinashi watched the strange man for afar, her long hair pinned up in a pony tail with two blue needles holding it in place. A white pipe was gripped firmly in her mouth, a purple haze hanging over her head. Since she was facing the blowing wind, the smell drifted away from the blond vizard. A slight smirk formed on her lips as she witness the power of the former 5th captain. Even unreleased his power was one to be feared, his skill not to be taken lightly.

She walked through the town, her black coat moving slightly in the wind. Her image shimmered as she entered the clearing where the ex captain stood. She appeared a few feet away, her face twisted in a smile. "Well hello there captain." she said with a slight giggle. "Good to see you again. Its been a hot minute since I have last seen that plain face of yours." Hinashi slipped her hands inside a pair of knucklebusters that gave off an electronic pulse upon contact. "What brings you to this par of the old town."

Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Othercharcater
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Empty Re: Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 am
As Shinji lighted down, he sensed it. Someone else is here...Someone...A shinigami? His face hardened for a moment, then relaxed as he sighed. Well, what was I expecting, really? I just took down a large amount of hollows with almost no effort on my part. Of course the Soul Soceity would want to know what was going on. He reached the ground, lifting his newsboy hat and placing it lightly back on his head. He looked where the shinigami was standing and flash-stepped behind her. Hmm? A lieutenants badge? Interesting... and from squad 1, too, same as old Yamamoto. Looks like things have changed, these 400 years. Shinji spoke, still behind the shinigami.

"You know, it's been a very long time since I have seen a shinigami, and even longer since I was called captain. Did you pass your history course? If you did, you would understand. Indeed, I helped the soul soceity in the battle against Sosuke Aizen, but I am no captain. As for my being here, I am here to cleanse these streets, once my home. I returned, and found them filled with hollows and criminals. If you would like, you can help me. If you would like to help, you'll need to prove to me you're up to snuff. I heard what happened to 4 leiutenants when the went up against Ichigo, and he didn't even need his mask or bankai. So, if you're going to help me, you'll need to prove you won't die on the job!"

Shinji suddenly spun around, his zanpakto out. He wasn't going to seriously harm the lieutenant, but he did need to teach her that he was no captain. He reached his hand up to his face, placing his fingers on his hairline. He held it that way for a few seconds, then slowly put his hand down again. No...I won't be needing my mask for this one. He knew that a lieutenant colonel had shikai at least, and a few had bankai, so he released his shikai himself. Who knows? I may get to use my bankai myself, depending on how strong she is. He waited for her to make the first move, his shikai released and waiting.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:06 pm
||KON|-|NAGUMO||
Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Sample-4e12b78c0d6eeb8af897c56f5ea45fae00
" You said we had each others back, What happened to that.."
========================================

1-3

Kon walked the streets in his own state of boredom. He had been searching for his older brother now for days without any leads. He figured that his brother would be around strong people, it was just Zane's style of travel. So he always kept himself open to strong spirit energy. Which was quite dangerous, only because of demon's energy sometimes being able to seep into someones soul. But thanks to the Archangel Michael he had no worry for that. The white haired male walked pass a bread shop, hoping to get something to eat, when a big burst of spirit energy was detected. His head flashed towards the direction " I'm not sure if it would help. But it's worth a try right." The open bread shop door would gradually swing closed as Kon dashed towards the pressure.

Upon arrival he would notice two shadows talking, but that only lasted for a little. As he approached closer he would noticed a male with a paper boy's hat on and female dressed in black " Hmm. I get a bad feeling from that guy." Then suddenly the male spun around, pulling out a sword towards the woman. Kon stepped out and yelled towards them " Hey. Stop that she didn't do anything to you." He ran into plain viewing of the two. Looking a little out of place and hesitant to speak again.

Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) A27c5f785ffcba3b2c91bb4312f560be45
" We're Brothers!!! Our paths are connected NOTHING can break the bond"
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:04 pm
Hinashi jumped back and wrapped a cloth around her mouth and nose tightly. She had remembered what the ex 5th captains shikai was, and if she was correct, it would contain a pathogen that would cause her senses to become inverted. She drew her zanpakuto with her left hand, her fingers wrapping around the grey leather and pulling the blade out with a tug. Silver steel shone in the sunlight as she held her zanpakuto in front of her with a smug smile on her face. "Well you can say I have done my homework. I heard a good bit from others about what you did for Ichigo. And i heard about how strong you were." Slowly, the amount of reiatsu she was releasing increased, a light purple glow covering her body. "If I have to prove myself then holding back isn't an option.

She darted forward her right hand flicking towards the ex captain. In the sunlight, four flashes of silver left her hand and flew towards Shinji's legs. Right when the needles left her hand she shunpo'ed and appeared to the leftt of Shinji, her zanpakuto cutting across the stale air that filled the area. Her blade slashed horizontally across Shiji's side. If the needles struck, each would cause slight parazlysis if they struck.

Items used: 4 Paralysis needles
http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t1851-hinashi-s-equipment

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 pm
Shinji felt a bit suprised as he saw her dawn her smoke mask, and he smiled when he saw it. Well, looks like she has done her homework. Looks as if I have little choice then. Shinji knew he would have to depend on other means of attack if he was to stand a chance. He saw the needles leave Hinashi's hand and was able to dodge 3 of them, the fourth hitting him in his left thigh. He ripped the needle out as soon as he could but could feel something seeping into him, beginning to restrict his movements a little. He barely had time to parry her strike with his zanpakto and deflect it back. He pointed his right palm, the one that hadn't been near the paralysis, at her as she was deflected backwards from his parry. He recited the incantion, finishing:

"Take this! Hado number 73! Soren Sokatsui!"

From his hand shot two great blue fire balls. Each was of a good size, at least 6 feet in diameter. They flew in great lines, paralell to one another with a gap of 6 inches. Shinji used flash-step, appearing behind Hinashi. As the fire balls converged on her he took the needle still in his left hand, throwing it back on her. Then he followed with a couple of quick strikes before the flames hit. Then he leapt back as they hit their target. He finished by holding both hands, arms outstretched, to his sides. He forced his body to obey, saying another incantation. As he finished, he remarked:

"Bakudo number 81, Danku. This energy barrier is strong enough to handle kido up to level 89. What do you plan to do now?"

For about 5 feet around Shinji formed a pink barrier, not opaque but not exteremely faint either. He was panting a bit, having used a kido 73 and a 81 in such quick succession. Hopefully the shield would defend him long enough for him to overcome the poison and prepare his next move...

- Buddha
Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 pm
||KON|-|NAGUMO||
Shinji's Mission: Restore Karakura! (Open) Sample-4e12b78c0d6eeb8af897c56f5ea45fae00

1-3

Kon's face scrunched up a little, he was mad that they were ignoring him. Kon didn't like the fighting when everyone else was so close by. He was sure that all this reckless use of spiritual pressure would attract strong hollows " Ok Michael. They're not listening." Kon started to walk slowly towards the two, a white light beginning to engulf him. When it the light died down his hair was blue and his clothes changed, his long white scarf held small angelic wings at the end of them. He lost his shoes , his bare feet gliding above the ground. The boy flew far above the others, not to far away. He remained near a tree away from the main action. The boy held his hand together, until a brillant white light engulf them " ARC CANNON!!" The light voice of soft child was echoed throughout the area as a white blast exploded on the ground from the woman. It was far enough that the two kidous would explode from his impact, but not close enough to harm the woman. As the dust cleared he would slowly enter in on the scene " You two should be careful. You never know who's sensing your energy around here." His voice was calm but hear able. He wanted to make sure the two knew he was talking to them.

supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:12 pm
Hinashi was knocked back from Shinji's parry, landing a few yards away. As she rushed forward with her zanpakuto's tip dragging against the ground. She quickly sidestepped the needle, snatching it from the air as it flew past her. But before she could finish her attack the ground exploded in front of her and she briefly lost her balance, falling right under the two incoming balls of fire. She jumped up and looked around to see where the attack came from. She spotted another man a few yards away. All she had see was the first kidou from Shinji so the second must of came from this man. She could feel her temper rising, like a bottle that had been shaken too much. She was ready to blow from this attack on her spar.

Bolts of red and purple crackled around her as the intensity of her reiatsu grew, the metaphorical bottle inside of her popped open, sending a torrent of power flowing from her body. "Now why," She said with a sneer " Would you interrupt someone fighting." She reached inside her coat and removed a small silver flask. She popped the small cork, holding the contents inside and placed the bottle to her lips. She drained the bottle in a single gulp, licking her lips slowly after doing so.

Slowly her face became flush and she started to sway back and forth. "I,,,,I will teach ,,ahh damn." She stumbled forward and slammed into a fire hydrant, snapping it clean from its base and sending it flying off into a building. Water started to gush from base, spouting into the air like a mini geyser. Hinashi stumbled to the left and flew forward, her feet gliding over the water. Behind her a large torrent of water formed, spiraling into the sky. Hinashi leap up into the air and the torrent of water followed.

"From the skys above, cleansing light that envelops all in its embrace. Give final release in your strike. Be swift as the headmans axe." Above her head a circle of glowing light formed above her head. "Now, for interrupting, I shall show you the true power of the 1st division. "Hado 58, Thunder Axe" A pillar of lighting shot from the circle and combined with the pillar of water. A large dragon head formed at the peak of the pillar, its mouth open wide, teeth bared and ready o devour all it touched. Blue and yellow swirled behind it as it crashed into the ground, exploding in a flash of blue and yellow. When the smoke cleared, a crater 60 feet in diameter was left in the ground where a normal street block had been moments before. A light mist rained down from the air and saturated everything, giving the landscape a slight shimmer in the sun. Hinashi landed on the ground and turned back to Shinji. "Now that I finished that little pest off shall we continue." Behind Hinashi a large serpent of water curled up, its head taking on the form of a rattlesnake.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 pm
Shinji watched as Hinashi caught the needle. Hmm, more than just a pretty face, is she? Shinji watched as she looked at the man who had interrupted their spar. He smiled, putting down the shield, wanting to experiment. He allowed her to proceed with her attack, trying out his classic ability. He flash-stepped behind the man, who hadn't a clue what Shinji could do. He hit him full-on in the face with the power of his zanpakto, then flash-stepped back to the ground where Hinashi was.

He watched her attack, knowing that the man was pretty much screwed. He couldn't dodge, because then he would go the opposite way. There wasn't a way he could know what was going on, so he had not much chance. The attacks what hit him all over the place, and he would have no clue why. His whole body would go all screwy, being hit in places that don't make sense, trying to block but still being hit. He couldn't even run the proper direction, as it would just cause him to get closer. Shinji knew that things were about over for the guy.

As Hinashi dealt with the man, Shinji deemed her worthy to see his next stage. He placed his zanpakto into the ground, closing his eyes. Then he smiled, a wide grin. He pulled out his zanpakto, crying:

"The world is not what they know it! BAN-KAI! Machigatta Sakkaku!"

The name of Shinji's bankai literally meant, "Incorrect Illusion". He turned to face Hinashi, seeing her snake. He smiled, his black dagger and pink aura fully formed. He disappeared, with his bankai he got more speed as well as kido control. He appeared behind Hinashi, slashing with the dagger. If he came even close to her skin, his aura would connect with her, and she would be trapped. If the dagger cut her, it would feel like 50 pound weights had been added to her limbs. He cut eight times, pursuing her. Then he disapeared again, appearing above his target.

He placed his hand upwards, charging reiatsu. He placed his dagger into his hand and swung downwards, firing a black energy wave with a pink tip on it, flying towards Hinashi. He did this 3 times in rapid succesion, then waited for Hinashi's move...

- Buddha
Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:15 pm
||KON|-|NAGUMO||

1-3

(OC: Lol I get I'll let you two duke it out. Im out)

Kon couldn't help but be surprised by the sudden aggression. These new spiritual beings he was encountering was rougher than demons. They wasted no time in jumping the kid, they were scarier than any demon he could imagine. He was hit with the butt of men sword and when the attack came he wasted no time and forming his seraphic energy around himself. He wasn't like his older brother he knew when adults wanted to fight and when he was outclassed. But he did have street smarts and academics smarts. He was strong enough to take the kidou attack but faked unconscious so that they would continue with their fight. It was stupid of him to get involved. That just taught him not to try and save a girl in distress. He thought she was in danger but obviously wasn't. As they fought he took the time to try and get up and after constant failures he figured out what happened to him. He actually was capable of standing up and walking away from the fight. It didn't take long for his wounds to heal, but he would have to be careful for now on. Next time he might not be so lucky.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum