Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot. Empty JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:42 am
Well, first off, I figured since I never even made an intro, I thought I might as well do it. Ok then. First, just call me JJ, it's easy to remember and typically doesn't conflict with other peoples names. I had virtually no rp experience before I found platinum hearts. A present active member (who's name shall be with held) described to me the events his characters went through. I knew what bleach was and decided that it was an interesting concept, so I looked up the site. I found it all right, and before I knew it, was reading all about things I had never heard about, Iramashas and Sugiuras and Demons. I was a bit confused at first, but as the saying goes, "water finds its own level." I found the apps very easy to understand and used the template, and after some good hard work, had created my first character. So, that is what led me to PH and what I thought when I got here.

A little about me: My favorite color is blue, specifically sapphire. I play percussion. (i.e. bass drums, mallets, drum sets, a little piano). My given name is not JJ, nor does my middle name start with a J. I like role playing games best as you can do whatever you want. Creativity is a big part of my life. I like being a leader and when assigned a leadership position always do my best to help the people I am leading, no matter who they are.

All in all, althought this is much overdue, I must say that I love being at platinum hearts. I have fun, through the good and bad things that may happen, and everyone is generally friendly. In conclusion, PH is a solid 11 out of 10.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot. Left_bar_bleue10/100JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot. Empty Re: JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:50 am
Overdue, lol. A late welcoming here as well. (:
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot. Left_bar_bleue0/0JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot. Empty Re: JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:25 pm
8D WE MEET AGAIN. FOR THE LAST TIME.

JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot. Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:40 am
JJ's intro. Kinda Overdue... By a lot. Tumblr_mj9ojenHLe1s4vg00o2_500
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This has been here 2011! It's time to retire you dear friend! Fret not, it will be found in the archives! >W<
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum