Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chibi Blaze
Chibi Blaze
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Custom Cero for Naomi Mischevang Left_bar_bleue0/0Custom Cero for Naomi Mischevang Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Custom Cero for Naomi Mischevang Empty Custom Cero for Naomi Mischevang

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:32 am
Custom Cero

• Name: Mata a Quatro Cero (Four Kill Cero)
  • Type: Offensive [Available for her Dues Ex Only]
  • Effects: Naomi's red reiatsu can be seen on both of her arms, then she said "First Kill".Swinging both of her arms straight, with full force and releases a blast of red spiritual energy that was seen on her arm.Once fired, it deals a considerable amount of damage when fired.Then a sword appears on her hand [similiar to her sealed zanpakuto], and when she says "Second Kill", she raise her blade and a red reiatsu was seen again.She quickly swings it down and release another blast of red energy, but it goes in a curvy way, making her enemy have a hard time dodging it, but dealing small amount of damage.Her sword dissapears once fired.And then she said "Third Kill".A huge, dark red spiritual energy can be seen on her right arm, and when she swings it to the front, it releases a massive blast that would able to cause severe burns when being touched/made contact to it.This also deals a considerable amount of damage although it releases a massive blast.Then she said, "Final Kill".A huge scythe made of dark red spiritual energy can be seen holding by her hands, both of her arms also covered with dark red spiritual energy.When she swings his scythe down hard, 2 dark red blast can be seen firing at her opponent and a huge, massive blast would fire under her enemy at fast speed, making her opponent having a very hard time to dodge it when fired at fast speed.This deals a massive amount of damage when fired.This can be used once per thread.
  • Notes: Only for Naomi Mischevang

Custom Cero

• Name: Sangre Cero (Blood Cero)
  • Type: Both [Also for healing]
  • Effects: A simple cero that she could use in any form, or even in her sealed form, and also has three different uses.For offensive, She charges a half crimson red cero and half dark red cero together, then fired towards her opponent, dealing moderate amount of damage.This can be used once per post, with 3 cool down post.For defensive, she charged a dark red energy ball in a quick speed and fired a dark red cero to the ground [Cannot be more than 50 meters away from her or it won't work] and summons a dark red energy sheild that sheilds her from normal cero, and kido up to 60.This can be used once per post with 5 cool down post.For healing, she would charge up a crimson red energy ball and fired at her ally's wound, healing the wound in an instant.Minor wounds and average wounds can be healed instantly with a single shot from her cero, fatal wounds would take 3 cero to heal the fatal wound.This takes 4 cool down post with one use per post.
  • Notes: Only for Naomi Mischevang.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Custom Cero for Naomi Mischevang Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Custom Cero for Naomi Mischevang Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Custom Cero for Naomi Mischevang Empty Re: Custom Cero for Naomi Mischevang

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:40 pm
both are approved after reading through I think to what happens if she gets interupted during he four kill Cero what would happen?

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Custom Cero for Naomi Mischevang Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Custom Cero for Naomi Mischevang Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Custom Cero for Naomi Mischevang Empty Re: Custom Cero for Naomi Mischevang

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:02 pm
Moved to Old/Inactive

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.