Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting in The 'Burbs Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Meeting in The 'Burbs Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Meeting in The 'Burbs Empty Meeting in The 'Burbs

Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:48 pm
Ai
The Unpure Neutral
Arrancar

Meeting in The 'Burbs 117826_1221599853781_full

Ai, the unpure neutral could be known as a kind person and one of the few Arrancar that is no where on the same page as the espada or it's allies. But yet he is not a ally of gotei or in techiqueally a Arrancar that goes on to do their own thing. He is one known to helping others and after he had finished his battle with the one known as Zen, Ai moved on with the wind as Zen had told him to for helping him. It seemed that they had exited the forect with the wind to be led into a wasteland. But the most difficult thing was when the wind stopped moving and they had to camp for a bit. Since they had food still from the forest Ai's group survived and was albe to continue and they moved many miles until they actully reached a destination.

The stop seemed to be called Saburo City as he remembered the last time he ever hadto be here help anyother soul walk down the path of life. Then this city had only began and Ai had only been a arrancar for a short time it seemed. They were helping a lone soul out of huge hollow territory so he could return home from his mission where most of his team had died in. If it weren't for that he would of attempted to cross over the city through flight and go onward but since during that time he helped Ai was allowed to enter the city freely but none of his group was cleared at least not the demons,hollows, and arrancars. So in a quick descion he made his group set up camp in the outskirts and he would continue alone into this vast city. As he reached the city limits guards approached him and stopped him from entering but as Ai showed the pass he had gained they allowed him entrance.

As he entered the city it seemed like i had changed alot their was no Area/District X where it was ruins at least it was probably the place he knew the most since it was a old part of the city. But as Ai continued, he walked into a area called the burbs whiched ended up being a maze but the wind led him down every path it thought he needed to go down. If it stopped he rested at a bench. Ai entered this city at 7:09 am. It was currently 8:51 am. Just show how long he has made himself remain confused in this thing called a maze. But not only did he pay attention to the wind but he also payyed attention to the energy belonging to the people he has walked by on the streets. Eventually one would catch his attention indeed and one would be who he needs to find in this maze called The 'Burbs.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting in The 'Burbs Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting in The 'Burbs Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Meeting in The 'Burbs Empty Re: Meeting in The 'Burbs

Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:06 pm
It wasn't from within his eyes that allowed the young man to see Ai. It wasn't within his eyes, nor was it in his nerves or even brain. Instead, his soul was simply on a different frequency than regular humans, closer to that of the undead. Because of this, he was labelled "Hi-Spec", which meant that he was capable of seeing, speaking to, and just generally existing with ghosts. Specters, and other demonic entities, remained invisible to regular humanity. Urufu was not a regular human. Pushing open the glass door of a large building in Saburo City, the 21 year old male exited the brightly-lit lobby eating a hotdog. Careful to not let the ketchup and mustard drip down onto his pale blue undershirt or dark blue tie, he watched his suit carefully. Unlike many of the other employees in this particular facility, Urufu didn't carry a brief case. Instead, his job focused around computers, and his was stationary within the confines of the compound.

Taking another bite from his steaming snack, Urufu's eyes gazed around the city. Glistening buildings greeted his eyes as the early morning sun reflected off of the blazing chrome and into his mauve peepers. Hissing slightly and turning his eyes away from the light (it's brightness so intense it actually blinded him for a moment, which was impressive considering that the lobby he had just exited from was incredibly bright to begin with), Urufu blinked several times to get used to it. "Mr. Azathoth? Kira?!" A voice erupted from just behind Urufu, as a young intern ran up to him. Huffing, he stopped to catch his breath for a moment. Judging from the color of his nametag, he was from the fourth floor. Recalling how the elevators were broken this morning, he was impressed that this lad had caught him. "Yes, Jeffrey?"

"I just wanted to thank you for the help this morning, Sir." Straightening up, the intern smiled at Urufu. Smiling back, the young man born Kira Azathoth's mind was running at one thousand miles a minute. "Think nothing of it. Just remember that I like caramel in my coffee tomorrow morning." Well, he DID have a sweet tooth. Although his eyes widened slightly, Jeffrey's smile didn't falter. "Of course sir. Is 7:50 okay?" Nodding, Urufu dismissed the child. Of course he didn't work for free. That was never his type. Turning back to the streets, Urufu saw something interesting that caught his eye. There was someone walking around the block that Urufu had seen walking around from the top floor just twenty minutes ago. Clearly, he was lost.

Wondering if he was capable of 'helping' this lost man (the same help he had just provided, where he exploited Jeffrey's ineptitude with computers in order to gain free coffee), Urufu began towards the man. His black tuxedo jacket whipped behind him as he called out, reaching up with a white, gloved hand to brush the blond hair out of his eyes. "Excuse me, Sir.. Are you lost?" Approaching the arrancar, Urufu's grin widened. He seemed slightly thinner and lighter than humans. He must be something else. Perhaps his 'help' just got a little bit more expensive.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting in The 'Burbs Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Meeting in The 'Burbs Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm
Ai
The Unpure Neutral
Arrancar

Ai walked across a buliding multiple times that he could of used as marker for where he was but it seemed that his attention wasn't even on building it seemed this is mind was sort of stuck on the sidewalk the wind and everyone around him. As he passed the building again it seemed that the wind turned to face and blow towards him telling him to turn around and eventully a person asked if he was lost which he payed attention to since he was probably only person around who didn't know where they were going. The last hint was that the mn seemed to be walking and looking straight at him and no other. The person seemed to be dressing formal like they were going to a event like a wedding or a very important business man. His hair was blond and as for his eyes well they were purple it seems and most definatly a special trait about him. This might be the one he was looking but how would he get him to tell him if he had inner power or a goal and dream.

Ai was what he called a pathwalker, one who walks down someone else's path of life to help them continue on it struggling or notany assistance will count for Ai. Even a introduction from Ai is techiqueally connecting the paths of the two. But he only counts if needed and he doesn't help Ai reach a new place or go on to a new direction. So hopefully, this one person was the one who would allow him to continue or would he cause a problem.

"I am lost sir but I'm looking for someone to help me figure out where to go but in return I must help them with their goals. Do you sir have a goal or dream I could help you with." He told Urufu.

Due to his neutral stance on everything nearly all the time, Ai will pretty much accept any request from Urufu except a permant one that was something that Ai was interested in or willing to do. He would just continue with his wandering in that case. But the scale was tilting in his mind because it seemed that this one intruiged him a bit with the purple eyes and the tuxedo and gloves. All those things are going through his mind at once. But also at the time Ai was wondering if his time to walk down his path was coming soon since now he had to go out and find the guide instead of him coming across him on his path. Ai would be the groups final guide and once hebecomes a guide he will no longer be neutral and he would have to make a lot of life changing choices like who would he alline himself with the espada or their enemies like the Gotei and Vizards.

It was all just making Ai constantly think and wonder as he was around the one known as Urufu Azathoth and in this city called Saburo.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting in The 'Burbs Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting in The 'Burbs Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:41 pm
He simply couldn't believe his ears. This young man, whom prided himself on his manipulative abilities, had just been told that the being before him wished to assist him in practically anything he needed help in. The universe literally ripped open before Urufu as he saw every star and planet in the sky, pieced together as a large puzzle. Slowly, the puzzle pieces began to float upwards, break apart, and drift away, leaving only a white canvas. A thin, black line began to scrawl it's way across this canvas, drawing a new universe for Urufu. Infinite possibilities. He damn near began salivating.

"Well, my friend, let's start with the beginning. My name is Urufu, comrade." Bowing gracefully, Urufu extended one arm to it's opposite side, while stretching the other arm it's appropriate side, resulting in both arms pointing in the same direction. Vampire-ing his way back up, he smiled at Ai. It wasn't a nice smile, although at first glance it could be taken as one. It was a smile a hunter may give to a wounded dear. "If it isn't too much trouble, I do have something I would require your help with. I just have one question first... What species are you, comrade?"

This question would determine anything. If the answer happened to be anything except human, Urufu would be forced, by his own natures and mentality, to 'allow' this man to 'assist' him. The assistance would come in the form of experimentation to determine how much physical and mental damage he could take before dying. Of course, he may not immediately agree to this, but it mattered not. Urufu was quite the human. He could, no doubt, force him into fighting for his life.

Still smiling, the 21 year old, carnage loving, sick puppy of a man flipped the blond hair out of his eyes. The purple that shone from his visual cavities reflected his nature. It was a light color that represented something much darker. The mauve represented a deeper purple, which in itself was a metaphor for Urufu. Purple was a color made from the two primary colors, blue and red. The blue represented tranquility, while the red represented anger. It was a perfect harmony of water and fire. On the outside, he displayed the tranquility, while his inside was filled with rage.

The next time he met a certain enemy, he would use all of the knowledge he had gained to utterly obliterate him, and make him scream and howl the entire time doing it. And of course, he would do it all with a smile on his face. Until then, however, he had other pressing matters to attend to. This creature that stood before him suddenly looked... delicious. Smirking, Kira howled inwardly. Let the games begin.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:22 pm
Ai
The Unpure Neutral
Arrancar

Ai watched as Urufu introduced himself and gave him a unusual smile that he most definately keep note of it. But then he gave him a request to tell him what race he was. He thought that it would be obvious but he guessed that the three races Shinigami,Vizard and Arrancar can get mixed up espically when his mask fragments and hollow hole was covered up. As so this was another reason most people weren't avoiding him it seemed. If they knew about his race through most cilians would go into their homes or get off the same street as him to avoid him at all costs would be the objective of the citizens and then they would question why he was allowed to even be in the city in the first place without 100 guards attacking him.

"I'm Ai, a Arrancar Known as the Unpure Neutral." He told Urufu and bowed at him.

After him saying that a few people nearby ran away to tell others of a Arrancar in the city and to prove that Ai was telling the truth the wind blew in front of him again to reveal his mask fragments. But it didn't bother him at all like it always doesn't. The last time he cared about another actions that involved him being Arrancar was never it seemed. Of course he might be approached by guards but it would usually be settled without violence the only time it ever resorted to that was when they just straight out attacked him by knowing his true strenght it meant trouble for nearly every normal town/city.

That was another thing that Ai often forgot about while he was not in his Ress. he had a supressed reitsu level. His power seemed like that equal to a normal lt. of gotei 13 (2-2) but when he is released his full power (1-2) is shown equal to a average captain, and it is quite interest as too what can happen since his reitsu is exploding a entire level in a instant after the release. Hopefully he wouldn't have to do that in this task because he usually used it as a last resort if his normal power fails him and he needs his hidden power to reach victory or surival down the path called life.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:06 am
An Arrancar? Excellent. The moment he formed his mask, his reiatsu flared. The energy signature held a certain spice to it that Urufu immediately beat into his brain belonged to Arrancar. So, this was an arrancar, eh? That made things particularly interesting. "Well, to be honest, what I need help with is..." Holding out his hand, Urufu focused slightly. There was a puff of black smoke, and when it cleared, he was holding five throwing knives. Each of these daggers had three blades on it (albeit two were shorter than the main), and each held a very special seal.

Throwing each knife to a different location, he made sure to remember where each was. One was on the ground directly behind Ai. The second was directly behind himself. Third and fourth were to the left and right of the area, at a distance of three meters, and the final was on the side of a building to the far right, 20 feet away. "Research." There was another puff of black smoke, and Urufu was holding his Fullbring focus, Faust. Gripping the sword hilt tightly, he smirked at the arrancar.

"You see... I wish to push each species to their absolute limit. I want to know what they can withstand, what they can't, and what will finally cause their death. So if you wish to live... I hope you're ready." He knew he wasn't the strongest of people. Urufu was many things, but an idiot was not one of them. Nevertheless, he was still openly cocky. Why? He didn't really know. The young man just had a gut feeling that these beings, these -civilized- people, were beneath him.

Slashing the black blade of his 25.5" sword through the air, he cut through the cold wind and black smoke, sending it scattering throughout the atmosphere. Clearly visible once more, Urufu bent his knees slightly and dropped into a low stance. "So.. just what are you capable of?" Swinging his sword at his opponent with one hand, his free was ready to activate another seal at any time. As the blade arced through the air, it was aimed for his left collarbone, coming down like a diagonal guillotine.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:54 am
Ai
The Unpure Neutral
Arrancar

Ai was quite interested in what this person wanted need help with but it struck him very badly in his neutral gut that something bad was about to happen as he said research and had out 5 knives out as he tossed the five knives out in different directions. He keep notice of the one behind him and the one behind Urufu the most. He wondered what was going to happen even more. Then Urufu saidhe wanted to see each species reach their limit. As soon as he said that Ai had his hand on his Zanpakuto and as a blade was tossed at him, he pulled out his Zanpakuto enough to where the blades collided and the thrown one would drop to the ground and then he was asked another question by this human that was now his oppoenent.

"I'm capable of more than expected of you. Too bad you won't get to see all my power." he told Urufu.

After doing so Ai used Sonido to go 50 ft down the street behind him making sure he didn't touch the knife. But it seemed that during the Sonido He dragged his sword on the ground which made a deep line. With Ai's spiritual ability any line he makes in the ground with a blade like his zanpakuto becomes a pathline. As he steps on one end of the line he will appear instanteously on the other end of it but without his pathmark others can not use it as he does and it has no effect for them. As he quickly turned around and stepped on the pathline it seemed it Ai disappeared for a second, a line appeared in ground and he reappeared in the same spot.

"This my be your home or not, but at end of this battlefield will be my advantage instead of yours." He said with a smirk.

This battle would be a battle of minds as well as skill it seemed. One that is manipulative of the other oppoenents and a person who use the land to his advantage and has many choices. Who will win and will Ai survive to another path with a even more difficult challenge. These were definately question that could be lurking in his mind but only the future and time could answer it. But even through they are close to Ai they both are silent individuals. silent indeed.... With that Ai waits to react to the next of Urufu's many moves to test his max limit that even he hasn't had to use in a long time.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:55 am
Was that all then? A simple deflection of Urufu's sword was all the man could muster up? The steel clanged together, igniting three decent sized sparks before settling, and the young man's black sword rebounded off of his opponent's. Using the momentum from the impact, Urufu simply brought his sword up and rested it along the crest of his shoulders. He didn't exactly need it to defend at this point, especially not with his knives in the area. At this point, it was simply time to observe his fighting style.

The first thing Ai did was run away. Well... that was certainly.. cowardly. A harsh scraping sound filled the air as the arrancar sonido'd away, dragging his sword during the entire incident. It was only when he was finished his tuck-tail that something interesting happened. After creation, a special land-line could be used to return to possibly any point on the line, and at the very least, the beginning of it. That wasn't too bad. It reminded him of his Black Flash seals, which were all currently on the knives he had surrounding the area.

"Not too bad. I suppose I'll have to kick things up a tad if I want to see how blood runs in your family, correct?" Lifting his sword off of his shoulders, Urufu pulled the weapon to his front, holding it firmly in his right hand. The blade pointed for AI's waist, where, if an impact occured, could cause a lot of damage without explicitly causing death. "But is this one of your capabilities?" Letting go of the sword, he removed his hand. The weapon did not fall.

A special seal was present on Faust that allowed for Urufu to control it using a telekinetic force that even he was not familiar with. If that wasn't enough, Urufu wasn't quite finished. Bringing his hands together, he held them straight out, fingers intertwined, so his palms faced Ai. A large seal glowed across the span of his white gloves, before there was a massive puff of black smoke. Urufu had called a minor portion of his armory.

Four more swords appeared. Each had a different design, but all floated beside Faust, two on each side. The first sword was in the shape of a katana, measuring 44" long. A claymore floated beside it, measuring 39". On the other side of Faust, a Rapier with a 22" blade span levitated alongside a chinese saber measuring 35". "Ready?" Getting a feel for the soul of the asphalt beneath his feet, Urufu manipulated it into a more elastic compound.

Jumping into the air, the additional elasticity allowed for him to reach amazing heights. As he flew up, the blades shot forward, aiming each for a limb on Ai's body. The rapier was headed straight for his sternum, ready to punch through the bone like a thumb tack through drywall. Spinning rapidly length-wise as it flew, the katana became a razor-blade of death. Aimed for his stomach walls, it would cleanly seperate the flesh.

Faust was once more aimed for his collar bone, ready to shatter the dense bone easily and hack through the shoulder. Primarily called a Dao, the chinese saber attempted to pierce through his foot and hold him in place. Finally, the claymore attempted to slice off an arm with a powerful, bone-shattering swing.

As Urufu manipulated air particles underneath his feet to stay afloat 15 feet in the air, he smirked. It was especially amusing to remember that he was just warming up.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:25 am
Ai
The Unpure Neutral
Arrancar

Ai was into this fight to the finish it seemed and this was only the first few moves so it was going to be quite awhile til a winner can be decided by guessing but hopefully this wouldn't end in his death at the least. As it continued Urufu had summoned more swords as he demonstrated that his swords could be controlled by not even touching them. that was going to be a problem as 5 swords were about to come rushing at him it seemed. As they came Ai had his sword in his right hand and in his left he was charging a Cero. Quickly at short range he hit Faust with his zanpakuto and Cero hit the Katana and likewise it should break it or send it off course due to force. When Dao tried to stab his foot his other foot went back and touched the pathline giving him another 50 ft as the remaining swords still came at him.

With his zanpakuto once again he blocked off the raiper aimed at him but most interesting thing was as the sword to cut off his arm came at him his hand reached out to grab the blade and hold it. If it cut off his hand he wasalright with that but if the caught it with a big cut that was even better since this was a sword againist his strong Hierro skin. After that it seemed that Ai moved away from his pathline and hoped into the air showing thathe had a flight ability as well. But now Ai felt that his single Zanpakuto couldn't do much about these multiple blades. It was time to release for once he thought and then chuckled he had just to one to use too. As of now in the sky Ai held his sword in the air and uttered his release.

"All paths show the to the power of defense!" he yelled.

This form was a very unuique for him to use in the middle of a battle but it had the abilities he needed for the momment. His hollow mask was now covering the bottem of his face and he had gain a square like tail that was at least 24 inches wide and was much longer than him in height most likely 7 ft. long. As for his injuired hand well if it was a cut or not his hand was returning to a new condition as it began to reform to a new condition. In this form he could regenerate limbs and other things of such over time. But other this was that this tail could very easily help him block againist the blades. With that he watched to see what Urufu reactions to his form change because he had also released his full strenght and it wasn't exactly something that wasn't intimidating to most espically to those unuse to Arrancars.

"You now witness one of my many releases. Be Honored." he said to Urufu.

It was a hororable thing to see one of his forms but many enemies through out the years have,but only one of his allies has seen all six.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:16 pm
The first sword to attack was Faust, but it was repelled by his opponent's zanpakuto. As the impact sent a shattering soundwave around the area, Urufu's mind turned and turned, before finally clicking on a strategy. Summoning Faust from the battlefield back into his hand, he smirked. The puffs of black smoke are rapidly clearead away by the cool breeze, but it matters not. Urufu has no interest in hiding anymore.

A hiss of power, and Urufu's katana, which he forged himself, was blasted into a wall. The smoking remains were mostly unharmed, although there was quite a bit of aesthetic damage he would need to repair in the forge later. Desummoning the weapon, it too disappeared in the puff of black smoke that was becoming so signature to Urufu's presence. The chinese saber that had sunk into the asphalt after it's failed attempt at pinning Kon quickly followed suit. Immediately afterwards, the rapier (which had stuck into the ground a few feet away after being repelled), poofed.

And finally, it was time for the claymore. The long, double-edged blade was the only weapon that had actually done some damage. A fine layer of blood coated the edge of the blade where it had slashed through his opponent's hand, and that made Urufu proud. There was a minor 'pop' sound, and the claymore also disappeared, leaving a small amount of black smoke that was killed by the breeze.

"Release already, eh? Alright. I suppose it's time to pull out the big guns." Snapping his middle finger with his thumb on his left hand, a mass of smoke filled the air. The black smoke stopped all vision for a brief moment, and even the cold wind and dying sun couldn't penetrate the true extent of the inky abyss. Finally, however, it cleared, and revealed a devastating sight. Surrounding Urufu was not only the four swords he had summoned earlier, but an additional eleven swords, bringing his grand total up to sixteen (including Faust, which he was currently wielding in his right hand).

The blades floated around Urufu, before slowly splitting into three groups of five. These five blades began to layer vertically, the points and edges pointing outwards. And then they began to spin. Rotating faster and faster in tandem with each other, the swords had transformed into three twisters of steel and wind, their speed so intense it created a shell of wind that surrounded the structures, increasing their cutting power. Each twister was anywhere between eight to nine feet tall, and a total of four feet wide.

With a wave of his free hand, Urufu sent the creations towards his opponent. There was a whirr as the speed of each increased in order to move appropriately, but it levelled out after a moment. The only sound that could be heard was the wind roaring in the air above the tiny alley.

Finally, it was time for Urufu to get into the game. He wasn't quite sure what his opponent was capable of in this new form, so it was best to play it 'safe' for the time being. Reiatsu welled up in his gloved hand, before forming his standard seal ink. Applying a special seal to himself, the same seal appeared on it's sword to match it. The two then immediately proceeded to vanish in thin air, his and Faust's image deleted from the universe. Not a sound could be heard from the two of them, either, rendering them quite dangerous.

A puff of black smoke replaced Urufu's previous location as he activated one of the seals on the throwing knives he had thrown at the beginning of the battle. One special knife had been placed on the side of a building in the alley, and that was where he reappeared (although he was still invisible). Floating in the air, he once more concentrated air particles beneath his feet using his Fullbring. Watching the blade twisters arrive at his opponent's location, his mauve eyes scanned the preceding events for any clue he could use against his opponent.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum