Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous
Zafaron

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones Empty Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 pm
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones Sequence101000600-1

For 3000 years, order has been maintained among the three worlds of the Bleach Universe. But peace cannot be maintained forever. Events have occurred that will lead to the advent of another Great Spiritual War.

If you like roleplaying, and you like Bleach, this is the place where you can play a role in deciding the future of these worlds. Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones is its own community in its own universe. This allows all of the members to have full freedoms in creating a path to a new struggle.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

Who are the Elder Ones? What are their purpose? And how will they affect all three worlds? These answers will all be answered for those who join. If you are still interested, then become our newest member!

The players have all appeared, the pieces have all be set up, and time has begun to move again. Deep within the halls of the three worlds, the drums of war have begun their terrible beat. What part will you play in this grand drama of life and death?

Bleach:AEO is led by a diligent staff. We will respond immediately to any issues or problems that come up. It is assured that the staff will be fair to all users and make sure the roleplaying process as fun and exciting as possible while still maintaining a high level of quality among the users. A complex plot has already been set up and everyone can find their particular spot that suits them best.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones M30KJ

Code:
[url=http://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com][img]http://i.imgur.com/m30KJ.jpg[/img][/url]

We would love to affiliate and already have your banner on our front page.
Anonymous
zafaron

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones Empty Re: Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:05 pm
Me again, apologizes for not posting in the title that I wanted to be an affiliate, I was using autofill forms and clicked the wrong one without thinking.

Just wanted to make another post to mention that we would be very happy being affiliates.

When this is seen you can delete this post if you want.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones Empty Re: Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:57 pm
It's fin dude. Here at Platinum Hearts we aren't a bunch of scary people (unless provoked.). If you wanna be affilates with us, that's not problem. Just make sure our button is on your site and we'll keep yours up. Hell, you can even chill on our xat as far I'm concerned. Just don't advertise on that or you'll probably be banned. PC's count as well along with mentioning it when it's not called for.

So yeah, I'll go ahead and put your affiliate image up. Sorry for the slow as shit reply, though.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum