Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering the Streets Left_bar_bleue10/100Wandering the Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wandering the Streets Empty Wandering the Streets

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:08 am
||| T O H S A K A || R I N |||
Wandering the Streets TohsakaHeader
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FORGE - 0-5+

THE MAKO CITY
"D-don't think this means I-I like you or a-anything!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C'MON, I'M BORED

What a place. She felt disgusted at the idea of this city and it's changes. Honestly, this place could have been so much better, in her eyes. Having seen a lot of what the world could be, there was a lot in this world that not only managed to frustrate her, but bring her mind to a bloody boil! A sudden twist of her head flicked black locks behind an ear, and she made a soft clucking noise with her tongue as the average and not-so-average citizens of Karakura City streamed past her. She chuckled at their daily rush, thinking over their reasons for existing. This city... was full of foolish men with foolish ideals, just like the Red Knight she only ever saw in her dreams. With a soft sigh, Tohsaka Rin took steps along the streets, wind billowing past her and blowing up the short, black, pleated skirt that she often wore. Her red jersey caused her to stand out further in this crowd, and the sheer beauty of this young woman that walked past them caused a lot of men and women to stop what they did and stare. At least, that's what Tohsaka liked to think. Of course, she never saw her own obnoxious way of walking, her broad steps, her own frustrated expression.

She never saw the people over to the sides talking fervently about her, commenting on how that 'angry face' ruined 'such a beautiful package'. She was too deaf to the little people to hear those, and to hear those would've caused the girl to instead turn around and force her own opinions onto them, telling them that maybe she wouldn't look so angry if this city wasn't such a shithole, or something along those lines. Because honestly? That's how she was feeling at this point in time. The young human girl sighed softly and reached a hand up, scratching the back of her neck and closing a large blue eye. Then again, maybe she ought to look more happy. I mean, it's not every day that you're walking around Karakura peacefully, right? There were hardly any Hollow attacks going on, and all-in-all, she had never really needed to use her abilities in this place. Sit-Rep, TSM... none of them had ever been needed by the woman in red. Because she had always survived without them. All she really needed was her "Creation", and that was about it. Even breaking objects down into her ethereal Mata had no purpose to her at this time. She chuckled and turned around, just noticing the large influx of civilians bustling their way past her.

She grunted and pushed, trying to get out of the flow, trying to make it as easy as possible to get out of their way... and nothing worked. This was what she hated about the city, as well. There were too many people. She just wanted something where she could... y'know... get away from it all. Her foot stamped on the ground as she pushed forwards, managing to break away from the crowd of people. She gritted her teeth and turned towards them, raising a fist into the air and seeing that... they'd already moved on. She lowered her hand and sighed softly, turning away from them with a dejected expression. Normal humans... they didn't even allow themselves time to apologize to someone they'd obviously wronged? Tohsaka smiled and laughed sadly, walking with her head held down and small tears at the edges of her eyes. Her footsteps carried her to a bench, where she slid onto it and sat down, lowering her head and laughing again, with a morbid tone from behind the solemnly smiling lips.

"This city... is deplorable." Bitter words came from the mouth of one who had been wronged too many times over her life. What a place. What a... disgusting place.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering the Streets Left_bar_bleue0/0Wandering the Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wandering the Streets Empty Re: Wandering the Streets

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Wandering the Streets Aya_Natsume_tenjou_tenge_by_titaniaerza

|||Aya|||

Wandering the Streets KcatldWandering the Streets Bg8hatWandering the Streets Kcatld

Peaceful or pleasant days as people would like to call them - never happened much in Karakura anymore. In fact, days like these are said to be very rare; almost impossible with the increasing danger and enemies looming at every corner of the city. After 400 years of life, Karakura took a substantial turn for the worst. Not in terms of appearance or people but the fact that life was almost unbearable here if you were a normal human. Others who possessed superhuman capabilities could fight for their peace, but those inchoate in the ways of combat would die without even being given the chance to achieve their dreams. Who was it that decided to fund the world with more technology instead of finding more warriors to protect this place? no one knew and no one asked. This life had become frightfully "normal". So the vibrant hustle and bustle of the city so far seemed like a fleeting illusion. No one could say they were safe because that is how dangerous this city had become to live in. If you weren't a high level warrior who made their name in many battles, then you had no chance of living life to the fullest. Still, people tried to re-correct these problems but, was it not already too late? Could Karakura really ever return to the constant peace they had before the war and bloodshed? No one could come up with the answer and most had given up on finding one to begin with. Peace had become an impossible dream for the citizens of Karakura.

One girl, who was out on a stroll through Karakura town could not believe her eyes. There was another peaceful day within karakura? It seemed like blasphemy in a way. This town was always under distress. Collateral damage, Ravaged cities, and the death of people with unfulfilled dreams and aspirations. This is what made up the town of new Karakura. Sure, the technology was amazing; the advancements made in 400 years were awe-inspiring. But how could one enjoy that with the fear of being eaten? There was never a dull moment within this city but then - there was never a lot of peace and prosperity either. But even with the depressing state there are a select few that believe in solving these unsettling problems. The girl - Aya Kawasumi, was one such girl who believed in the well-being of the people around her and found no shame in it whatsoever. Some of these people were in fact, like family to her. She enjoyed their company as much as she did with the villagers of her own clan. Sure there were foolish men. There lots of idiots that probably deserved to die within this city, but as with most things - there had to be some good. Aya was never one to be downtrodden or angry with her circumstances. Rather, as events continued to unfold before her she took them in strides and pushed through with her adamant perseverance. Slipping through the rambunctious crowd was not the easiest task for the exuberant brown haired maiden. There were just so many wild people today! Aya nearly lost her sense of direction each and every time. But none of it was enough to deter her or anger her in the slightest. She became slightly peeved by a few annoying males taking a gander at her "assets". Why did some men have to be such perverts? She pondered that question while making her way through town. Her goal for today was quite clear. Today, would be the day she would make an attempt at acquiring a job from a popular restaurant. As she evaded and turned on the balls of her feet, her figure started to come into full view as she continued to walk with her lively gait.

Her clothing was relatively simple work clothes prepared for her by her sister. She wore white dress shirt with a few buttons being unfastened to give her breathing space and to reveal a slight slit in the shirt where he cleavage could be seen. To accentuate her upper clothing, she wore a black skirt that was around a medium size. This was to cover up anything that might give someone the wrong idea, but even though it was fortunate, it felt slightly uncomfortable to dress like this. Her hair was worn long today. Something most hadn't had the chance of witnessing in quite a long time. Aya had become so use to her training sessions that she had always tied her long brown hair up within a bow. To finish off the work woman look, two black wristbands of equal sizes adorned her wrists. On her left arm was a purse she had recently brought from one of the more popular shopping districts in a deeper part of Karakura city. Just as she was poised on making it to her location, something caught her eye and she became curious like a little child. "...Unh....?" She saw a woman within the crowd, a beautiful woman at that. Now, anyone could say girl was beautiful but there was something about her that caught Aya's eyes. When she took some time to get a closer look with her superhuman eye sight she saw small tear drops at the edges of Tohsaka's eye ducts, and decided to investigate the reason as to why such an attractive girl would look so down in the dumps like she seemed right now.

After sliding through the left side of the large crowd, Aya started to follow the woman known as Tohsaka Rin to the bench. She could barely make out the words but when she heard them; "This city is deplorable ". She decided to sit down with the girl and see if she could brighten her day up. She was always the kind type of woman with a heart as big as her body to do things like this. She knew that applying for her job seemed more important, but that played only second fiddle to what she felt for helping others. "...Your...right..." She said with a smile as she kicked her feet up while looking at her with a bright smile. "But - this place is not all that bad. I know you've probably heard it before but there's always the light at the end of the tunnel. New Karakura town will never be as wonderful as it was in the past, but there's still some beauty left in this city, it's just up to us to find it. “Aya giggled and then scratched her head. "Oh...apologies...i forgot to introduce myself, i'm Aya Kawasumi...and you are?" Aya was curious to know more about this ethereal human being known as Tohsaka Rin. Would the defiant tsundere grant her that wish?

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering the Streets Left_bar_bleue10/100Wandering the Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:06 am
||| T O H S A K A || R I N |||
Wandering the Streets TohsakaHeader
FORGE - 0-5+

MADDER SKY
"D-don't think this means I-I like you or a-anything!"
C'MON, I'M BORED

Placing her hand onto the bench that she sat on, Tohsaka Rin felt herself growing more and more annoyed with the humans around her. Did they not understand? Did they not see the pain that existed outside of these walls? Of course they didn't. Grumbling slightly, Rin looked over to the side, tapping her fingers slowly on the material beneath her flesh. This bench was simple. It was there. it would change, but it would take a long time to change. Humanity changed too fast, they were never steadfast in themselves; fell for anything, and that annoyed her, frustrated her. Because, why would you change, as you were going to die? Why not stick for the same thing? Why not just be who you are, and not try to be someone else? The girl didn't understand it, nor did she understand those humans who had not lived as long as she had. She had been jaded by this world, by the amount of time that she'd lived. She wasn't sure anymore, she didn't know what to do, where to go. She couldn't kill herself, she was too proud. But... what else was there anymore?

"...Your...right..." Hnn? The girl looked up at someone who was in front of her, clothing suiting that of a businesswoman. She sneered slightly and looked away, still listening, though acting as if she was ignoring her. If the woman had something to say, then she would say it, and most likely be on her way. Nobody cared anymore. Humans felt no need to care for others; they were purely selfish beings. She herself was a purely selfish being, but she felt that others needed attention as well. So that made her a contradiction. Of course it did. Everything in this world is a contradiction. Even existing is one large contradiction. "But - this place is not all that bad. I know you've probably heard it before but there's always the light at the end of the tunnel. New Karakura town will never be as wonderful as it was in the past, but there's still some beauty left in this city, it's just up to us to find it. “ She growled lightly, and crossed a leg over another, adjusting the short skirt around her hips accordingly. She twitched lightly. So, this was some person attempting to tell her that this change was GOOD? GOOD? She sneered further, a frightful look crossing her face. Was the woman certainly DONE? Because she never really understood humans, "Oh...apologies...i forgot to introduce myself, i'm Aya Kawasumi...and you are?" Eh? She blinked, and looked over at Aya for a few seconds. Her eye showed the obvious, she was confused.

"R...Rin... T-Tohsaka... Rin..." Her voice was slightly quiet, and she looked away again, blushing softly. I-It wasn't like she liked this woman in front of her! She had simply replied to her kindness by giving her own name! Yeah! That was it! She huffed internally, and folded her arms, turning her nose up slightly into the air, "You say that we can find beauty in this place, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I haven't seen beauty in the place in a long time..." She slowly stood up from her place, looking at the woman with a pair of aqua eyes, "Show me, then. Show me where this beauty is!" She demanded of this woman, something that she thought to be impossible.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering the Streets Left_bar_bleue0/0Wandering the Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:50 pm
Archived.

Wandering the Streets Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum