Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Buying Template Left_bar_bleue0/0Buying Template Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Buying Template Empty Buying Template

Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:25 pm
If you are buying a normal pet please USE THE CODE NOT THE OTHER STUFF!!!

Name: The name of your Charactor

Animal: What animal is it?

Breed: What Breed is it? Keep in mind pure breeds are more expensive and miniature is even more expensive.

Amount: How many are you buying? Gekos coming in packs of 3

Total Cost: How much does all this equal to? Me or another Shop member will be reviseing it to see if you have every thing right.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] The name of your Charactor

[b]Animal:[/b] What animal is it?

[b]Breed:[/b] What Breed is it? Keep in mind pure breeds are more expensive and miniature is even more expensive.

[b]Gender:[/b] What Gender do you want it to be? Keep in mind you might not get what you want even though it is likly you will.

[b]Amount:[/b] How many are you buying? Gekos coming in packs of 3

[b]Total Cost:[/b] How much does all this equal to? Me or another Shop member will be reviseing it to see if you have every thing right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are buying a rare pet. COPY THE CODY!!!!!!

Name: Whats your charactors name?

Pet: Whats the Pet(s)?

Gender: What Gender do you want? Keep in mind that you might not get what you want but are likly to get what you want.

Amount: How many do you want?

Total Cost: How much does all this equal to? Me or another Shop member will be reviseing it to see if you have every thing right.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Whats your charactors name?

[b]Pet:[/b] Whats the Pet(s)?

[b]Gender:[/b] What Gender do you want? Keep in mind that you might not get what you want but are likly to get what you want.

[b]Amount:[/b] How many do you want?

[b]Total Cost:[/b] How much does all this equal to? Me or another Shop member will be reviseing it to see if you have every thing right.

X-Segunda Esapda~Kaito Roze-Hells Angel~1-1
Harou Wright-The Lost Hope ~1-3
CLICK:

Rein Kanshou-The Cold Twin~1-2
Sqaud 6 3rd Seat~Gabriel Redwood- The Forsaken Flower~2-2
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum