Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Posting Template for Tindera. [By Elendril's Request] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Posting Template for Tindera. [By Elendril's Request] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Posting Template for Tindera. [By Elendril's Request] Empty Posting Template for Tindera. [By Elendril's Request]

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:58 am
> > T I N D E R A | G R A C E L I N G < <
Posting Template for Tindera. [By Elendril's Request] 150px-14
> Archduke of Fourth Circle <
| D E M O N |
-| T I E R 1 - 1 + | -

------------------------------------------
S T A T U S:
Completely Fine
-------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tindera's Theme Song:
N/A
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> | S T A R T | T H E | D E M O N I C | P O S T | <

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Posting Template for Tindera. [By Elendril's Request] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Posting Template for Tindera. [By Elendril's Request] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Posting Template for Tindera. [By Elendril's Request] Empty Re: Posting Template for Tindera. [By Elendril's Request]

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:05 am
Coding for the posting template:

Code:
[center][size=18][b][color=red]> > T I N D E R A | G R A C E L I N G < <[/color][/b][/size]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=396&u=14482980][img]http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/14/48/29/80/150px-14.jpg[/img][/url][/color][/font]
[b][color=red] > Archduke of Fourth Circle <[/color][/b]
[b][color=red]| D E M O N |[/color][/b]
[b][color=red][color=orange]-| T I E R 1 - 1 + | -[/color][/color][/b]

[b][color=red][color=green]------------------------------------------[/color][/color][/b]
[b][color=red][color=green]S T A T U S:[/color][/color][/b]
[b][color=red][color=green]Completely Fine[/color][/color][/b]
[b][color=red][color=green]-------------------------------------------[/color][/color][/b]

[b][color=red][color=green][color=brown]------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][/color][/color][/b]
[b][color=red][color=green][color=brown]Tindera's Theme Song:[/color][/color][/color][/b]
[color=red][color=green][color=brown]N/A[/color][/color][/color]
[color=red][color=green][color=brown]------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][/color][/color]

[b][color=red][color=green][color=red]> | S T A R T | T H E | D E M O N I C | P O S T | <[/color][/color][/color][/b][/center]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum