Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Read before Requesting Please Left_bar_bleue0/0Read before Requesting Please Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Read before Requesting Please Empty Read before Requesting Please

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:23 am

Read before Requesting

Well, the board description itself is self explanitory :3
But before you request anything here are some things that you should know and remember.

• Everyone has stuff happening in their lives and I'm no acception; finishing your request with colouring and all will take a little bit of time. I'm asking you to be patient with me and understadning.

• I would perfer if you make your requests in seperate threads, that way I can keep track of what I have finished and what I need to finish.

• I will be posting the line art in the thread you have created in THIS board. If you want anything to change or for me to add anything that will be the time to tell me. If I start colouring, then I am sorry I wont be able to go back and fix every little thing and start colouring all over again. You will have ONE week to tell me about any changes that need to be made.

• When your requesting make your request DETAILED.

• When requesting I would like it if you do it as points, like the above statements are. That way I'll have an easier time picking out the details that I'll need for your drawing. Paragraphs are ok to do but I'd perfer points and keep them organized...

For the requests:

• Details about the face first: How does your charaters eyes look? Soft, evil, monotoned est. Their lips, thin, thick, est. Their hair, is it long, short, spiky est. ALSO. Tell me the colour of their eyes, hair and skin.

• Their body. Are they skinny, a bit thicker, tall short, muscular est/.

• Their cloths, what are they wearing, same idea as the above two points.

DETAIL DETAIL DETAIL.

to get an idea of what my art is like heres a recent drawing, its slightly coloured.
NOTE: I am also working on differnt colouring syles so this isnt exactly what its gonna look like plus i didnt clean it up....so yuor final product will look neater/a bit differnt from this one:

Read before Requesting Please Anime_boy_Line_art_2_by_XoxAriesKittenxoX

Signatures

I'm also willing to do moving signatures like the one I have -points to her signature-
If you want a signature done; weather it be a single character or multipul characters (Note: Single character ones will not be 'moving' signatures)...Then please made a thread in this board and Give me the images you would like me to use the IMG would be nice

||Kitty's Characters||

Read before Requesting Please PLEASEWORK2
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum