Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Any Given Sunday(Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Any Given Sunday(Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Any Given Sunday(Closed) Empty Any Given Sunday(Closed)

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:41 am
Makuasiu-_-Senri

Any Given Sunday(Closed) 0-5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried the tears of humans, Now I watch humans cry and bottle the tears.

~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makuasiu reminscining:"The only thing I could say I once liked about being human would be ....The sunny days. I stared into the Sun as if to go blind. It seemed to be something I could count, Whether my mom was fussing or if I was being beat up by the neighborhood bullies. One day , I think it was sunday, I was walking to my home. I had just got my ass royally whooped and I really needed some ice."

Makuasiu had just reached his house. He overheard his parents fussing. It soon stopped when they overheard the door closing. They began to whisper as he walked into the kitchen looking like "who done it and why?". He grabbed an ice pack out of the fridge and walked back out of the house. "I hate putting up with their bullshit. Why couldn't I have the normal family? I'm going for a walk."

Makuasiu walked down the streets of the neighborhood he called "home." He heard a car in the distance so he decided it would be best to move out of the way. "There's nothing worse than pain and agony..except broken bones pain and agony."

Makuasiu crossed the rode into a nearby alley. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a joint and a napkin. The napkin was full of erbs and a few pills. His fished the pills out and swallowed them. There were eight pills. Oxycodiene. His then began to roll the weed he had payed for with his mother's money. He lit the end of the blunt and inhaled deeply. This wasn't his first time smoking so he didn't choke.

About Thirty minutes later, Makuasiu was buzzed. He arose off the alleyway street with blood shot eyes and a smile upon his face. "Time to go home and deal with this bullshit, like a boss. Haha"

Makuasiu walked down the main road of his neighborhood. He felt as if he was floating. High wasn't even a word for how he felt. His body slumped, knees buckled, and eyes diliated. He stopped at a stop sign with no one coming. Once he realized he wasn't in a car he continued on. One again he had heard a car but this time he decided that they had enough space to go around. Little did Makuasiu know, It was the bullies from school. The car rode up behind him and beep the horn. "Go around fucktard. Damn".

The car continud to follow him until he stopped and flipped them off. The car then stopped and sat in the middle of the rode for a moment as Makuasiu kept walking. It then sped towards Makuasiu running about 80 mph. Makuaisu was ran down by the tires of the car two ran of his ribs and the suspension grazed his face. He was out cold.

He awoke in the hospital alone. "As usual no one gives a fuck about Makuasiu."

He couldn't move. He couldn't feel anything. "So rather die."

"Oh you would huh? That can be arranged."

Makuaisu saw a doctor's mask and figured it was ok but then the doctor spoked and his voice was cold. It began to make the electricity go haywire. The doctor stuck Makuasiu with something and Makuasiu thought he passed out. The something stuck into Makuaisu was Azazel's thumb. Azazel had killed Makuasiu.When Makuasiu awoke this time he awoke on a hospital bed in what seem like a hell house. "What the fuck is this."

"Watch your mouth in front of elders. This is the Demon king's city. Lets get to the point though. I'm Azazel. I killed you."

Azazel appeared out of darkness as a tan man in a doctor's coat. He had short black hair and sharp fangs. Other than his glowing eyes he seemed to be human. This was only a front. Azazel didn't like too many humans seeing his true form and living afterwards. "You have a choice , die or accept the responsibilities."

"Huh?"

"You want to hurt all of the people that hurt you. I can help but in return your my slave. Just say no and I can send you to eternal torture."

"I'm not gonna lie. Your deal sounds alot better. And what do I have to lose anyway? No one cares."

Azazel gave him something to drink. It was his blood. "Toukestu's blood runs in all of our veins. His is our king Anyone who drinks my blood will be manipulated by my power. Its my choice whether its a great outcome or malice."

Makuasiu felt it inside of him. It went everywhere. It was cold he grabbed his face, with writhed in pain. His skin became to come off. he got scared. he could feel his flesh. It was if the blood had melted the skin off of his bones. His face started to rearrange itself. It hurt like hell. Then his skin began to regrow. He cried out. "WHAT THE HELL HAVE I GOT MYSELF INTO!" Maku passed out.

After what seemed liked hours he woke up. "Look at your new face. Your older. Its been almost five years. Thought you weren't gonna make it."

"Five years..I couldn't fucking believe it. But hey so worth it."
Makuasiu in present:Blue
Past Maku:Indigo
Azazel:Red

Any Given Sunday(Closed) Tumblr_lpm7my15YE1qi6flyo1_500

-Can you die a little faster?
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Any Given Sunday(Closed) Left_bar_bleue10/100Any Given Sunday(Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Any Given Sunday(Closed) Empty Re: Any Given Sunday(Closed)

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:41 pm
Archived.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum