Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Calm Smoke by the River - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Calm Smoke by the River - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Calm Smoke by the River - Page 2 Empty Re: A Calm Smoke by the River

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:09 am

"Safety and peace to you, friend. The world is my oyster, my Ambition pure and true. And I know that as I continue, my blade will guide my path."

"Weird... I would never have figured someone like you could slip my attention. I mean, your hair is so bright, how could I not see it, even through bushes!?" "Ahahahaha..." He had smiled softly, raising his fingers to his lips with a laugh escaping his throat. "My apologies for laughing. I am... very well-hidden in these bushes. You would be surprised as to how easy it is to stay hidden; especially when you so wish to be." He nodded silently, raising his gaze to meet the sky as he did so. It was a nice place, here in these woods. A place where he could relax; be himself. A place where Setsudan Yoryo didn't have to be plagued by the bad luck that he had following his every footstep. Strange, though. Around this woman, he felt less of his bad luck assailing him; more calmness, comfort, even reassurance of luck. It was a strange occurrence. Then, she was called a loner. "L-L-L-Loner? I'm not a loner! Well, perhaps I am a bit..." Another laugh. Setsudan burst out laughing again; he couldn't help it! This woman amused him so. For her to react in such a way, standing as she was. It was strange, yet also welcome. And then, that damnable sword had tried to speak to Nakami. Normally, he wouldn't mind it, but Sasaki often tried to take away his friends; this one might be another case of the luckless Yoryo.

"Sasaki Kojiro? That sounds familiar... A spirit within a sword? Isn't that a zanpakuto anyway?" He chuckled, and the sword mimicked the noise. "Nono, you have me wrong. A zanpakuto is a sword that contains a spirit. The spirit is there first, and the sword forms around them. My zanpakuto is a man that was trapped within his own sword after he died. He lends me his strength and in return, he is allowed to take control of my body in Shikai. So, if you see my body change when I release it, do not fret." He chuckled again, and then watched as she introduced her own twin blades to him. So, they were known as Tamashi and Suraisa? Interesting, for one to have twin zanpakuto. Then again, he himself was unusual: he held a single blade that was over a metre in length; one that shouldn't even be classed as a proper weapon. Smiling softly, he shook his head in order to remove the thoughts of that ideal. And then, a hand was held out. Straight from the blue, Setsudan could only raise his gaze slowly. "Care for a... walk?" A pair of blinks, and then the man reached out his own hand, gripping the soft flesh of the other's and allowing himself to be helped to his feet, smiling at her with quiet confidence.

"A walk... through the forest? I believe that I can accustom myself to such a deal." Chuckling softly, Setsudan slowly bent down, calmly wrapping his fingers around the hilt of the Monohoshizao, pulling it up and placing it at his side. A second or so later, and it was moved onto his back, sliding into the specially-formed position that he held it on, diagonally down his back. "Ah, you sly dog. Are you going to get one up on me for once?" Setsudan chuckled softly. "Quiet, ye with no hands to call his own." A muffled 'hmph' came from the sword, and the blade spoke no more. Slowly walking along, Setsudan kept his distance from the woman; not too close, however not so far away that he would seem like he were avoiding her. No, he wasn't trying to be like that. He just... wasn't sure. This was a woman in front of him, no matter what he thought. For that reason, he needed to try and act correctly around her. How he would do that, he had to wonder. Pink lined his cheeks, and he watched with cautious eyes. "So, Nakami. I haven't heard so much about you as a single name. I have gleaned one or two items of interest, however you're still much an enigma to me as you originally were. That amuses me." He chuckled softly, closing his eyes and giving the woman a quiet smile. Strange, how such a quiet, calm and insightful man was the Colonel of the Vizard Corps' Melee Division. However, stranger people had been stranger things, at stranger times and in stranger places...

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Calm Smoke by the River - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Calm Smoke by the River - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:26 am

ENTER THE CALM

There were many things that identified Setsudan as an individual. He was clearly... different from most people she was used to being around. Not just in appearance, his personality, his way of behaving... everything, all the way to just the aura he let off when you were near him. It was comforting, to say the least. The splashing of water now filled her ears, the water of the river behind them splashing up onto the back of her naked legs, all up the back of his shorts and the back of her shirt and jacket. A shiver sent up her, from the bottom of her feet all the way up to her head, a little smile sneaking out the side of her mouth at the same time. She smiled once again, looking at her feet, slowly moving up and returning her gaze to the man sitting down in front of her, looking into his violet coloured eyes; getting locked into his eyes and losing herself in his wonder. It was wondrous, she was so enthralled by him... she did not know why. Her shy, avoiding attitude was non-existent when he was around. The wind blew softly still, pushing her hair out of place and pushing a few strands onto her face, wet strands that smudged the small amount of eye liner which she had on. The black mark smeared down her right cheek, as if a tear had just been shed.

"You're absolutely right... I'll take that into account next time I'm trying to hide from society." A small laugh echoed. She quickly placed her right hand onto her hip, the other hand limb as Setsudan explained the situation with his Zanpakutō. Heh, it was a weird concept indeed. Not a sword that contains a spirit, rather, the spirit was trapped within the sword. It all seemed rather weird, it wasn't like many people had that sort of thing. In fact, this was the first person she had come across with such a unique Zanpakutō which was so outspoken and didn't allow Setsudan to do his own thing without complaining. It was quite... humorous. She laughed a bit more. "Your body change? That sounds interesting, actually similar to my ability... Just, don't get creped out, okay?" Her body changed, her skin shining a extremely bright white before completely changing form. A final light flashed out before it revealed her new appearance. Nakami had abruptly taken the exact same appearance of Setsudan, even disguising both Zanpakutō's on her waist with the change. "This ability... isn't really something I'm proud of. But, it has it's uses"

She stood there for a few seconds before quickly shifting her body back to her previous appearance at the time, the strands of wet hair falling back into her face. Her hand put running down the right side of her body, placing it on her hip once again. She looked around before her gaze eventually ended up looking at Setsudan, hoping she had not freaked him out to much with her... unatural ability. Her fingers wrapped around his for a moment, grasping the warmth and helping him to his feet. She watched him get up, removing the hand from her hip and now placing both of her hands behind her head and smiling once again. Normally around this time she would be sleeping, but she couldn't help but be fascinated with this man and kept her from wondering off. Nakami took small steps to begin, the soft rustling of fresh grass beneath her feat after each step. She was hoping that she didn't scare him, he wasn't to close to her but not that far away at the same time. They both continued to walk, she walked in sync with him nearly, looking at the floor and occasionally looking up ahead. She chuckled at the man's comment, she truly was an enigma.

"Hm. I like it that way, perhaps you can find out more about me spending time together. I-I'd like to see you more from this point onwards..."

END THE STOIC

A Calm Smoke by the River - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Calm Smoke by the River - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Calm Smoke by the River - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:17 am

"Safety and peace to you, friend. The world is my oyster, my Ambition pure and true. And I know that as I continue, my blade will guide my path."

If Setsudan had to explain Nakami in one word right now, it would be that she was an 'enigma'. A question that he needed to answer, a strange puzzle that needed solving. Setsudan, admittedly, was not so good with the puzzles, but he himself could admit that he was starting to see how a few of the pieces were fitting together. They locked in images in front of his face, putting together eyes and noses and ears all into one face; the face that was Nakami Yui, the woman he was standing before. Slowly turning to look at her, he noticed a black mark streak down her face--eyeliner? But... He blinked, stepping forwards and slowly raising a hand up to meet with her cheek, running a long finger up the black line and wiping it off. He didn't care for anything that she might have to say. "You should be more careful." A kind smile crossed over his lips, Setsudan taking a step back and watching her with a quiet chuckle. "Your body change? That sounds interesting, actually similar to my ability... Just, don't get creeped out, okay?" He blinked a couple of times and turned to face her head-on, watching as the woman's body glowed. White... bright... holding a hand up to shield his eyes for a second, Setsudan could see, through the small break, something happening.

"Nngh..." Another bright light caused the violet-haired man to make a sudden recoil, closing one eye as he stepped backwards and bit his bottom lip. "This ability... isn't really something I'm proud of. But, it has it's uses" He shivered slightly and slowly lowered the arm, peering at the now-changed form of Nakami as it stood there. Standing before Setsudan Yoryo... was Setsudan Yoryo, or at least it was in image. Even the voice had successfully changed. So, this was why Nakami had the position she held? The ability to take the form of each and every person you saw. He chuckled quietly, musing to himself with a face that obviously meant that he wasn't freaked out. "An interesting image, I must admit." Stepping towards her, he looked up and down the body, wondering to himself exactly what was going on here. He lifted up her left arm, her right arm, tapped up and down the legs (avoiding the more private areas, of course) before raising up and bringing his face in as closely as he could to her own, smiling softly. "You know something, Miss Yui?" He grinned, before leaning in closer and closer, almost within range for a kiss. "Whenever I look in a mirror, I've always wondered what it'd be like..." His eyes flickered straight into the other's, mouth as close as it could be. "To kiss that which looked like myself."

Poking out his tongue teasingly, Setsudan pulled away with a sultry smirk on his lips, placing a finger against the bottom. The body that appeared to be his changed, Setsudan stepping backwards and making sure that the woman fully turned back to herself, almost giving a disappointed chuckle. Once she had returned to herself, he raised a pair of hands into the air and began to clap. "Good show, my girl, good show. A real showmanship of power there." He laughed softly and kindly--he wanted her to know that he was only teasing her; in no way was he worried about what her powers could do. Despite his luck, he trusted this girl. Then, they walked. They walked and he made his statement about her being an enigma to him. Expecting some sort of annoyed reply, he was pleasantly surprised by the girl's chuckle. "Hm. I like it that way, perhaps you can find out more about me spending time together. I-I'd like to see you more from this point onwards... Ahh, that made him smile. He didn't know why, but it did. Looking at her with kindly eyes, Setsudan raised a hand in the air in order to shake, or something. "I think I'd like that thanks, Nakami." He chuckled quietly and continued to walk alongside the girl, closing his eyes and swaying slightly in the soft breeze that blew past...

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Calm Smoke by the River - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Calm Smoke by the River - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:45 pm

ENTER THE CALM

This man was not someone out of the usual. He was, definietly, one in a billion, if not someone you'd have the chance to meet once in a lifetime. He was sweet, caring and the idea of him being so amazing to her, despite not knowing her - was amazing. Nakami couldn't help but be filled with overwhelming emotions, not even noticing the black eye-liner mark running down her cheek. As Setsudan raised his hand to her cheek, she sort of blushed as his hand brushed away the blackness that shrouded her eye. Timidly, she looked down and made eye contact with a crack in the dirt and grass beneath her feet, then returning her gaze to Setsudan's face as he gave the little smirk out the side of his mouth.

'My God...'[ she thought.
'His smile...'

She continued to explain about her ability, however. Explaining how the change was sort of... freakish to most people she meant. As her body changed, she could feel a sort of tension in the air of weirdness, as if Setsudan was being overwhelmed by a presence of strange aura after the change. She stood there, almost baffled at Setsudan did all these checks on her body to see if she had fully changed into him. She couldn't help but chuckle a little as he did this. It was nice, nice to know he wasn't freaked out. Nice to know that she wasn't the only person who thought of the ability as something that wasn't disturbing, but rather interesting. She could't say anything, she couldn't even find the words to say something idiotic behind her massive grin that was now on her face, while being the Setsudan clone. As he leaned in closer, closer... and closer... she could begin to feel the warm, yet calming breathe of Setsudan breathing down onto her mouth and neck.
She blinked a few time, his lips so close to hers that it was almost within a kissing distance. Nakami wanted so badly to lash out and kiss him right on the lips, to push him back and just let out what she wanted to do so bad, but she barely knew the guy, she didn't know the first thing about him. Come to think of it, she barely even knew where he came from or what he did in his spare time. Yet, the feeling of wanting to hold him close was still there. She stiched her mouth shut, not on her own will, but on the fact she literally was speechless for the time being. He was EMBRACING the fact she had this ability. He was embracing the fact she could become anyone she wanted, what she wanted and when she wanted. He didn't seem to care. Something that was still needed to be solved about the puzzle that seemed to be Setsudan.

As her body turned back to normal, her luscious smile continued to illuminate the room with a overwhelming happiness she felt. She opened her mouth slightly, only being able to throw out a few soft words, throwing out words that were held back for most of the past minute.

"That sounds like some sort of funny fantasy, kissing yourself." She smiled once again after the words she spoke briefly. He began to walk slowly, looking straight ahead - so Nakami did the same. She looked at the ground and continued to walk slowly but calmly. She looked over at the river, the trickling still running as she then returned her gaze to Setsudan, putting foot after foot.

"You know, you're one of a kind... You've known me for a few minutes, yet you treat me as if I'm the only thing in the world. I... Words cannot explain how much this means to me. I can't begin to explain how kind you've been, despite not knowing me." She said softly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"I think you're one of a kind. I'm glad you think it's a good idea."

END THE STOIC

A Calm Smoke by the River - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum