Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
St1m
St1m
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ModSoul:Stim Left_bar_bleue0/0ModSoul:Stim Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

ModSoul:Stim Empty ModSoul:Stim

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:17 pm
ModSoul Template

General Information

Name:Stim

Appearance Age:Appears to be 16-18

True Age:

Overall Appearance

Personality:

Stim is a quiet fellow in general, somewhat of a distanced kid. He is always sitting alone in the darker areas of the city, marveling at the moonlight and the view. He has a calm laid back attitude and commonly wonders off into his own thoughts. Oblivious he may be but during combat he is always attentive to his opponents abilities and weaknesses, using simple tricks to explore these and normally giving himself the advantage.

He likes Candy and sweets,books to feed his curious side and an unusual obsession over stuff animals and other plushies,perhaps to keep him company since his mostly alone and prefers that way.

Dislikes:

People he may find uninteresting,Any harm done to his Fluffy animals and plushies, sight of his own blood.

Fears:

Nothing worst than the death of his friends or seeing such as a scratch on any of his Plushies

Doll Appearance:

ModSoul:Stim Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmEuUhO8k5XgHVYWePJew5aBn1Nu39QgeRxISfKbeP43KHw3sg

True Appearance:

ModSoul:Stim 8a2f39bf999e257ffd817ef276ccffee86ec72c4

Height:
5'6 feet

Weight: 114 lbs

Natural Abilities

Powers

Modified Power Level 1:Magnitude

Modified Power Level 1 Abilities:

Negating Force:
This ability allows Stim, to summon
Attraction
While collecting Reishi,Stim can allow for the reishi to carry with it loose objects and items and suspend them in mid air.He can also crush together the items into whatever object he wants but this requires a huge amount of time and depends on size of that item.

Gravitational Slam
With his control over Reishi he can collect a mass amount of it over his opponents and crush them with it.The exact weight of the collected reishi is believed to be 11.5 tons and as such requires extreme focus and stamina,the weight may also increase over time and become a lot more destructive as Stim's powers progress.This move is normally done last as one of his most destructive attack.

Modified Power Level 2: Viga De Carga (Overdrive)
Modified Power Level 2 Abilities:The beams can now be fired spontaneously and at a much greater force however surpassing a certain amount will cause a recoil and take devastating tolls on the body.

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background:
Stim isn't aware of how he came into being or who created him for that matter.He just found himself awake in a rundown toy shop with the body and limbs of a recently stitched together doll.This rose even more questions and indeed became quiet frustrating and complicated.As of now he finds himself lurking around the streets in search of information about himself.

Role Play Sample:

Last edited by St1m on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 7 times in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

St1m
St1m
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ModSoul:Stim Left_bar_bleue0/0ModSoul:Stim Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

ModSoul:Stim Empty Re: ModSoul:Stim

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:18 pm
ModSoul:Stim Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6IM1_YwBQAaw3eym7Rqg_TM4oPjcYO27QCiE_uBtF2bst26gOmoycuenm9w

ModSoul:Stim Image
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ModSoul:Stim Left_bar_bleue44400/999999ModSoul:Stim Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

ModSoul:Stim Empty Re: ModSoul:Stim

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:16 pm
Archived

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.