Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] Left_bar_bleue0/0Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] Empty Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+]

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:31 pm
Name: Zen-Aku
Appearance:Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] Zen-aku

True Form/any Differnt form:
-Wolf Form: Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] Black_Wolf_Hunting
-Demonic Wolf Form: Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] Demonwolf3
-Dragon Wolf Form:Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] MEO4009_180
-True Form: Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] Anime_Knight

Personality: Zen-Aku acts as though he despises all existence, even his own. However, despite this, he has a strong sense of Honor and Justice, and seeks equality in all battles, whether he is a competetor or spectator.Ironically enough, deep down, Zen-Aku seeks companionship most of all, though he does his best to hide it. Perhaps this is a remnant of his human side....

His sense of Honor and Justice are remnant of his days as a human. As a human he was raised much like a knight was brought up in training. Thusly, he was taught of chivalry and of protecting someone's honor at all costs. To him this means if he is challenged, he must respond in order to protect his honor. Also, if a friend is challenged he cannot interfere for fear of damaging their honor. To him, those without honor are scum and deserve to be wiped from existence, even if he has to do so himself.

Around anyone he will put on his charade of false hatred, but anyone close to him knows much better than that. Anyone close to him he is very hard-shelled but still an all around okay guy. He treats his aquantences with the utmost respect and kindness as best he can, giving them titles such as 'Kun, Chan, San, Sama' and the like. He will help any friend in need, be they in battle or on the side of the road starving and bleeding to death.

Originally, the Mask itself would have had a completely different personality. Bloodthirsty, evil, disrespectful and completely and utter destructive. However, because Zen-Aku's original form was able to gain control at the last minute, Zen-Aku's Personalities mixed together to created the current persona of the Demon.

History : Zen-Aku was not always a demon. Originally he was a human, looking to defeat a great evil. This human sought after the legendary Wolf Mask. The Wolf Mask had a dense evil power sealed inside of it. Knowing this, the human donned the mask and took the cresent moon shaped ocarina and turned into a giant beast to defeat this evil.

The mask itself was created in ancient times, long before the Gotei 13 was formed. Created as a weapon by the first Shinigami, it was deemed to powerful and the Wolf Mask along with its bretheren were sealed in a top secret location, which has been lost in time.

The mask has 12 other brothers and sisters, each recognizable by the horn in the center of the mask's forehead. Each of them are based off of certain creatures and give the wearer certain powers.They also morph the wearer if worn too long.
  • Black Bear: This mask gives it's wearer increased strength as well as a mastery over earth element attacks.
  • Falcon: This mask gives it's wearer increased speed, the ability to fly and a mastery over wind attacks.
  • Bat: This mask is very similar to that of the Falcon, except this mask give mastery over darkness attacks.
  • Spider: This Mask gives it the wearer the ability to walk on walls and ceilings, as well as produce webs. This also gives the wearer darkness attacks.
  • Ox: This mask gives it's wearer increased strength as well as mastery of Earth and Fire Attacks.
  • Raccoon: This mask gives it's wearer increased speed and invisibility, as well as mastery of darkness attacks.
  • Monkey: This mask gives it's wearer increased physical prowess and knowledge of plants as well as master over them.
  • Fox: This mask gives the wearer increased speed as well as intellect. This mask, unlike the others gives no specific attack element to the wearer, but rather gives the wearer a general mastery over all. The wearer can choose to master one element over the others at the cost of skill with the others.
  • Shark: This gives the wearer increased speed, but only in water. It also gives the wearer the ability to breath underwater, as well as a mastery over water attacks. One Drawback is that the wearer also gains a massive bloodlust.
  • Panther: This mask gives the wearer increased perception of that around him/her. It also gives the wearer increased speed and also gives the wearer a mastery over fire and earth attacks.
  • Incubus: This mask can only be worn by a male. One of the Two Demon Masks, this is perhaps the most powerful of the 13 masks, along with the succubus mask. The Incubus and Succubus are automatically drawn to each other. No one knows what will happen if the 2 meet. This mask gives the user the ability to fly and mastery over darkness and fire attacks.
  • Succubus: This mask is the female equivalent of the Incubus mask. It can only be worn by a female and bestows the same abilities as it's Brother, the Incubus mask.

He was successful, but the mask's evil had gotten to him, changing him and turning him into Zen-Aku. His comrades were devistated. Zen-Aku fought fiercely against his former comrades but in the end, his human side gained control. Though only for a short while, the human begged his comrades to kill him and stop the evil of the mask. Just as Zen-Aku started to regain control, his former comrades had sealed him in a stone coffin.

Recently, Zen-Aku was released from his coffin. By who or what is still a mystery, as are Zen-Aku's Memories of what happened before he was sealed into the coffin. Zen-Aku is wondering just exactly what happened to him....All he has is memories of his name, his abilities.....and a girl.....
He has no idea who this girl is or how she is connected to him. He can picture her clearly with him when he was a human but he cannot remember her name at all....so Zen-Aku wanders the earth, searching for this girl....hoping she's still alive and that she knows how to restore his memories, also hoping he'll gain some of them back on his own.

These are the things Zen-Aku has been able to piece together. This girl was a his lover back when he was a human. They had known each other since childhood. Eventually, as time went on, they grew closer and closer. One day, he proposed to her. She said yes. The wedding was set and was beautiful. All was well until the great evil came. It had decided to claim her as it's bride. Zen-Aku wouldn't have it. So, he set out to defeat the evil. She was one of the comrades who had Sealed Zen-Aku into the stone coffin. Just before he was sealed into the coffin, Zen-Aku noticed something. She had mouthed the words 'I love you' to him. She still loved him, even with the mask. Now he searches for her.
Powers:
-Wolf Blade: Can summon a sword which can grow at will
-Power Blast: This is something similar to a hollow's cero, except it is purple.
-Howl: This creates an echoing shockwave, devistating to humans and shinigami. This ability can only be used once in a week (I.E. Per Thread Entrance)
-Fire Generation and Manipulation: The ability to create and control fire.
-'Great Wolf Escape': A tactic used in retreats, this ability allows Zen-Aku to stomp his foot, dissappear, and then reappear a mile away. This can only be used once per week (I.E. per Thread Entrance)
-Darkfire: An ability that allows him to see in the dark
-Cloud of Darkness: The ability to generate a cloud of darkness over one designated spot
-Midnight Beam: A purple beam fired from his horn, this ability is said to overpower a common cero. He can only use this ability once a month because it uses so much energy, unless it is the full moon, then it can be used repeatedly.
-Power Howl: A combonation of Howl and Power Blast, this creates a booming shockwave blast from the mouth of the user. This can be used three times a week (I.E. Per Thread Entrance)

Skill Level: Powers: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Speed: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Defense: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Dislikes: Unfair battle, Women is distress, Annoyances

Fears: Losing Her again, becoming human again.

Weakness: Every New Moon, Zen-Aku transforms into his human self, stripping him of all powers and abilities except for his Wolf Blade.

Role Play Sample: Zen-Aku walked around the forest he had awakened in, thinking all the while how much the world had changed in his absence. "It matters not," he said, mostly to himself," I will find her....at any and all costs...." Zen-Aku kept walking until he found a nice quiet spot to play his ocarina. He played this for a bit until he heard footsteps. Almost instantly, the ocarina turned into his blade. "WHO'S THERE?!", he snarled as he turned toward the footsteps. He saw that it was a young wolf pup, only a month and a half or so old. It was injured. Zen-Aku put up his sword and tore off a piece of his trenchcoat to bandage the wolf's wound. The pup was reluctant at first, but allowed him to bandage him. Zen-Aku then sat in front of the pup and played his ocarina. After a few minutes of his playing, the pup had fallen asleep. Zen-Aku walked on saying, "May you grow strong, Pup-san..."

Last edited by Jon Soki on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:52 am; edited 6 times in total
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] Left_bar_bleue0/0Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] Empty Re: Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+]

Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:51 pm
Alright, as requested I am going to look over the application and try my best to get it read and understood to be approved. Now this is only my second attempt so please bare with me. Anything I post is suggestion and simple comment, nothing more or less.

1) Personality is very good, although I think that you could probably expand on it some and make both paragraphs a little longer. Try to get 7 to 10 sentences in each of the two paragraphs please. And feel free to expand on his personality. From what I see:
  • He is a somewhat caregiver, one who helps without any thought of being repaid. sort of like Connor or Duncan MacLeod from the Highlander series.
  • Full of honor and justice, which can be expanded upon a good deal as there are different ways to interrupt Justice and Honor. Expand here if possible, maybe two to four sentences on the Honor and Justice.
  • I see respect as well in the character, and would like to see that possible expanded upon.
  • What is the personality of the Demon within the Mask? I feel that this should be the main thing added to the personality if nothing else.

2) History: Very good, not too long and not too short, but I would like to see it flushed some, such as explain who created the mask and are there any other mask out there. A paragraph on these other masks, if any and their creator would be a nice addition and flushing out. Who is this girl he is looking for? Was she a lover, sister, mother, friend or another demon. Add a paragraph on her to give a chance for a member of staff to use it as a plot hook or if another member wants to make the girl in question or even yourself.

3) Powers: This is the one area where I have a small problem. The powers are simple and hard to understand, if you could add detail to the powers where possible. Do any of the powers have a drawback if used too much, like weakening of its result or limited number of uses. Perhaps range like does the attacks go for up to a mile or the length of a football field, but be reasonable on that.

5) Fear: Add something to this, what does the character/demon fear? Fire, light, Shinigami, Hollows, water, pizza, etc. Fill this out with a few items.

6)RP Sample: This needs work. I would like to see two to four paragraphs of 10 sentences each. Use it as a way to introduce yourself to arriving in Karakura City or a lead up to it. Use your characters history for the scene, maybe he heard a rumor of the girl is here. Or is he tracking someone, a character, NPC, etc.

If you can do all of this, I will be glad to approve the character. And if you have any questions, PM me or PC me if I am in the chat.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:37 am
very good. Approved 3-1+
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:54 pm
re approved same tier

Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] XmGUKMS
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 13, 2011 2:32 pm
Re approved, same tier

Smiley face
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:08 pm
Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] GIMMEAMINUTE-1

Moving this into inactive characters because I haven't seen JS in ages.

Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:22 pm
Zen-Aku, Demon [Approved 3-1+] Tumblr_mji8wvcspY1rshzuyo1_500_zps2d7b00ae
A'ight! This is has been in here long enough!
Moving from Innactive to Archived! Post Here if you return or pick up this character again!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum