True Form/any Differnt form:
-Demonic Wolf Form:
-Dragon Wolf Form:
Personality: Zen-Aku acts as though he despises all existence, even his own. However, despite this, he has a strong sense of Honor and Justice, and seeks equality in all battles, whether he is a competetor or spectator.Ironically enough, deep down, Zen-Aku seeks companionship most of all, though he does his best to hide it. Perhaps this is a remnant of his human side....
His sense of Honor and Justice are remnant of his days as a human. As a human he was raised much like a knight was brought up in training. Thusly, he was taught of chivalry and of protecting someone's honor at all costs. To him this means if he is challenged, he must respond in order to protect his honor. Also, if a friend is challenged he cannot interfere for fear of damaging their honor. To him, those without honor are scum and deserve to be wiped from existence, even if he has to do so himself.
Around anyone he will put on his charade of false hatred, but anyone close to him knows much better than that. Anyone close to him he is very hard-shelled but still an all around okay guy. He treats his aquantences with the utmost respect and kindness as best he can, giving them titles such as 'Kun, Chan, San, Sama' and the like. He will help any friend in need, be they in battle or on the side of the road starving and bleeding to death.
Originally, the Mask itself would have had a completely different personality. Bloodthirsty, evil, disrespectful and completely and utter destructive. However, because Zen-Aku's original form was able to gain control at the last minute, Zen-Aku's Personalities mixed together to created the current persona of the Demon.
History : Zen-Aku was not always a demon. Originally he was a human, looking to defeat a great evil. This human sought after the legendary Wolf Mask. The Wolf Mask had a dense evil power sealed inside of it. Knowing this, the human donned the mask and took the cresent moon shaped ocarina and turned into a giant beast to defeat this evil.
The mask itself was created in ancient times, long before the Gotei 13 was formed. Created as a weapon by the first Shinigami, it was deemed to powerful and the Wolf Mask along with its bretheren were sealed in a top secret location, which has been lost in time.
The mask has 12 other brothers and sisters, each recognizable by the horn in the center of the mask's forehead. Each of them are based off of certain creatures and give the wearer certain powers.They also morph the wearer if worn too long.
- Black Bear: This mask gives it's wearer increased strength as well as a mastery over earth element attacks.
- Falcon: This mask gives it's wearer increased speed, the ability to fly and a mastery over wind attacks.
- Bat: This mask is very similar to that of the Falcon, except this mask give mastery over darkness attacks.
- Spider: This Mask gives it the wearer the ability to walk on walls and ceilings, as well as produce webs. This also gives the wearer darkness attacks.
- Ox: This mask gives it's wearer increased strength as well as mastery of Earth and Fire Attacks.
- Raccoon: This mask gives it's wearer increased speed and invisibility, as well as mastery of darkness attacks.
- Monkey: This mask gives it's wearer increased physical prowess and knowledge of plants as well as master over them.
- Fox: This mask gives the wearer increased speed as well as intellect. This mask, unlike the others gives no specific attack element to the wearer, but rather gives the wearer a general mastery over all. The wearer can choose to master one element over the others at the cost of skill with the others.
- Shark: This gives the wearer increased speed, but only in water. It also gives the wearer the ability to breath underwater, as well as a mastery over water attacks. One Drawback is that the wearer also gains a massive bloodlust.
- Panther: This mask gives the wearer increased perception of that around him/her. It also gives the wearer increased speed and also gives the wearer a mastery over fire and earth attacks.
- Incubus: This mask can only be worn by a male. One of the Two Demon Masks, this is perhaps the most powerful of the 13 masks, along with the succubus mask. The Incubus and Succubus are automatically drawn to each other. No one knows what will happen if the 2 meet. This mask gives the user the ability to fly and mastery over darkness and fire attacks.
- Succubus: This mask is the female equivalent of the Incubus mask. It can only be worn by a female and bestows the same abilities as it's Brother, the Incubus mask.
He was successful, but the mask's evil had gotten to him, changing him and turning him into Zen-Aku. His comrades were devistated. Zen-Aku fought fiercely against his former comrades but in the end, his human side gained control. Though only for a short while, the human begged his comrades to kill him and stop the evil of the mask. Just as Zen-Aku started to regain control, his former comrades had sealed him in a stone coffin.
Recently, Zen-Aku was released from his coffin. By who or what is still a mystery, as are Zen-Aku's Memories of what happened before he was sealed into the coffin. Zen-Aku is wondering just exactly what happened to him....All he has is memories of his name, his abilities.....and a girl.....
He has no idea who this girl is or how she is connected to him. He can picture her clearly with him when he was a human but he cannot remember her name at all....so Zen-Aku wanders the earth, searching for this girl....hoping she's still alive and that she knows how to restore his memories, also hoping he'll gain some of them back on his own.
These are the things Zen-Aku has been able to piece together. This girl was a his lover back when he was a human. They had known each other since childhood. Eventually, as time went on, they grew closer and closer. One day, he proposed to her. She said yes. The wedding was set and was beautiful. All was well until the great evil came. It had decided to claim her as it's bride. Zen-Aku wouldn't have it. So, he set out to defeat the evil. She was one of the comrades who had Sealed Zen-Aku into the stone coffin. Just before he was sealed into the coffin, Zen-Aku noticed something. She had mouthed the words 'I love you' to him. She still loved him, even with the mask. Now he searches for her.
-Wolf Blade: Can summon a sword which can grow at will
-Power Blast: This is something similar to a hollow's cero, except it is purple.
-Howl: This creates an echoing shockwave, devistating to humans and shinigami. This ability can only be used once in a week (I.E. Per Thread Entrance)
-Fire Generation and Manipulation: The ability to create and control fire.
-'Great Wolf Escape': A tactic used in retreats, this ability allows Zen-Aku to stomp his foot, dissappear, and then reappear a mile away. This can only be used once per week (I.E. per Thread Entrance)
-Darkfire: An ability that allows him to see in the dark
-Cloud of Darkness: The ability to generate a cloud of darkness over one designated spot
-Midnight Beam: A purple beam fired from his horn, this ability is said to overpower a common cero. He can only use this ability once a month because it uses so much energy, unless it is the full moon, then it can be used repeatedly.
-Power Howl: A combonation of Howl and Power Blast, this creates a booming shockwave blast from the mouth of the user. This can be used three times a week (I.E. Per Thread Entrance)
Skill Level: Powers: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Speed: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Defense: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Likes: Wolves, Fair Battles, Playing his Ocarina
Dislikes: Unfair battle, Women is distress, Annoyances
Fears: Losing Her again, becoming human again.
Weakness: Every New Moon, Zen-Aku transforms into his human self, stripping him of all powers and abilities except for his Wolf Blade.
Role Play Sample: Zen-Aku walked around the forest he had awakened in, thinking all the while how much the world had changed in his absence. "It matters not," he said, mostly to himself," I will find her....at any and all costs...." Zen-Aku kept walking until he found a nice quiet spot to play his ocarina. He played this for a bit until he heard footsteps. Almost instantly, the ocarina turned into his blade. "WHO'S THERE?!", he snarled as he turned toward the footsteps. He saw that it was a young wolf pup, only a month and a half or so old. It was injured. Zen-Aku put up his sword and tore off a piece of his trenchcoat to bandage the wolf's wound. The pup was reluctant at first, but allowed him to bandage him. Zen-Aku then sat in front of the pup and played his ocarina. After a few minutes of his playing, the pup had fallen asleep. Zen-Aku walked on saying, "May you grow strong, Pup-san..."