Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Left_bar_bleue60/100Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Empty Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire

Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:06 am

Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Rihikuheader

The day was rather mild today as the summer days were drawing to an end. The sun would sit in the sky as always but a slight chill would blow by every now and again. But this wasn't natural at all as somebody was taking short strides down the corridors that made up the pathetic maze display the Gotei had going on here. Each step he took slowly and each one brought a chilling wind. Looking at his face, he wasn't smiling nor did he appear cheerful in any way. He had absolutely nothing to regard him as a Shinigami either so what on earth could he be? This man had entered a state where even he doesn't much know what he is any more but he know what to fight for: Himself.

This man was Rihiku Hitsugaya, a great deal of his past was lead by Arrancar where the other was full of unpleasant betrayals and unproven deaths that he had to take the fall for. Such a man could only walk through this without any scarring. But even that is too much to ask for when you look at just how serious this mans appearance was. His blue coat reflected a sort of haori feel but was nothing similar and more leaning towards a rebellious bike rider style. To touch, the entire coat was cold. Underneath that was a black chest plate he used as his sole defence to guard his chest. Trust him, it works. His black jeans were hiding some heavy boots that didn't hinder his blinding speed but granted him more strength in his kicks. Any normal person would be wary of this man.

Rihiku turned a corner as he finally came to the courtyard leading to that big wooden door guarded by only two men to get into a barracks. Rihiku got close and looked at the door before turning to one of the guards.

You there, Open this gate. I have business with the captain of this division

The guard may appear reluctant but if he had any sort of intelligence, he would do as Rihiku said. After all, Rihiku was a captain but not many realised it. Rihiku waited for everything to start moving so he could finally get his eyes on the captain of this joint. Rihiku heard his powers matched Rihikus. He needed to prove this with his own eyes. But the one thing that made Rihiku grin at this exact moment was the thought of taking on his polar opposite. This captain was a master of fire, RIhiku was of ice. His grin fell though as he turned to the guard again.

Well? Hurry up before I knock you down with my back of my hand for disobeying a Taichou

Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire RihikuFooter
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Left_bar_bleue20/100Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Empty Re: Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire

Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Cooltext579914830
Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Dark-Hei
Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Cooltext579915766

The summer days were ending, to the dismay of Poliro. Poliro right now was in his own barracks doing the thing he HATED the most, boring ass paperwork! He always wanted a way to get out of doing these things, but it seemed no matter what, he could never escape it. It really made him facepalm at times, as he thought there was more pressing issues in the world other than this boring ass paperwork! Poliro distract ed himself by looking at his deck picture of Ayane Redwood, his true love, when she was young in appeareance, but still old enough for him. He smiled. "Oh Ayane.. I remember when you were the one that did all of this for me!" he was simply trying to cheer himself up, not throw himself into a pit of despair like he always does over Ayane. He had gotten sick of doing that anyways. Then suddenly, one of the unseated squad members came into Poliros room to give him news that would make Poliro's day!

"Poliro-Taichou, Histugaya Rihiku-taichou wants you outside the Squad barracks!" Poliro spun his seat around, smirking. He was wearing a captains haori, but not a Kimono, he was wearing his standard black jeans and shirt. "Ha, oh really? I guess I can't ingore a fellow captain wanting me!" Poliro then leaped out of his seat, and began to slowly walk out the barracks to go to do business with Rihiku. He finally was happy that he got out of the paperwork. He was enjoying the fact whenever he was doing boring paperwork, one of the members of squad would come along to tell him the good news that someone wanted him, or something was happening that required Poliro's attention. The joy of also being a captain? Many reasons to get out of doing boring things in life! He began to understand how bored Ayane most of been.

Poliro walked into the outdoors, smiling at the wonderful air, the sun, all of it. THIS was Poliros weather, no doubts about it. He enjoyed every moment he was in it. It put him into a good mood. For once he wasn't the apathetic person he was, he was actually showing some joy in what was going on. Walking towards Rihiku, he made eye contact with his fellow taichou, and he smiled a bit. He came face to face with him. "So then, mister captain Rihiku, what business do you want out of me?" Poliro asked. He wanted to know why Rihiku had summoned him out of all the people. Poliro did know this man, and him alone through his title. "The frozen Betrayer." Poliro had heard the story about him, he knew who he used to be with. He was tad on the air of caution with him, but tried not to be too obvious about it, since he was a captain now and had swore his allegiance to be with the Gotei. Ready for anything and wanting to know Rihiku's plots, he waited.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Left_bar_bleue60/100Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Empty Re: Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:59 am

Rihiku waited impatiently for Poliros arrival. He wasn't a man to sit around all day and do nothing to quench his boredom. Ever since joining the Gotei things have gotten slower and slower for him. The odd call to arms is issued for stupid things like: There's a Hollow in Rukongai or, get that cat in the tree. Some really tedious tasks that make Rihiku want to fight. This amount of stress was showing off on his sword as well. haikenmaru was being stubborn and staying in sword form so Rihiku had to carry her everywhere. That wasn't much of an issue but the thought of the girl being so lazy was just tedious. Soon though, the doors to the barracks opened up to reveal a man standing in its place. Rihiku looked towards him and was addressed rather strangely.

Mister Captain Rihiku... You honour me with your dialect.

Rihiku wanted to pretend to bow but this wasn't like him so he just stood up straight with his arms folded. Poliro was a chirpy guy and tended to have some good aura about him. That was only until recently seeing as his girlfriend died of a freak disease even she knew little about. Strangely, Rihiku knew about this and knew not to mention it. He too has lost someone out of his control. Now wasn't the time to mourn though, it was the time for men to do what they do best and that isn't baking cakes this time. Rihiku lifted his sword and pointed the hilt towards Poliro.

Poliro Tensol, Captain of the 7th Division. I have heard much about you and your...fiery aspect. I wish to test myself and your strength against each other. You think you could step up to my level Captain Tensol?

Rihiku pretty much said this here and there. He wanted a fight and ever since joining the Gotei, bugger all has taken his fancy and he was getting pissed off about it. Poliro was a fire user and rihiku was Ice. This would certainly prove to be one hell of a battle if they could go all out. However, the Gotei would probably kick their asses for breaking the coutryard. That would be entertaining and Rihiku would like a reason to go talk to Jenna again so he can pull up an argument. However now wasn't the time.

Just then, Rihikus sword began to glow. Haikenmaru, his zanpakuto was reacting a little oddly towards Poliro and Rihiku. After a few seconds of blue glow, the sword zipped into the air and spawned a girl about 18 years old, standing at 5'11 and having blue hair up in a pony tail whilst wearing a school uniform. The exact opposite of what Rihiku was. This girl was everything Rihiku actually loathes in a person but because she was part of him, he grew on it. Haikenmaru waltzed up to Poliro and looked him in the eyes. She was never a shy girl so meeting someone new needed some sort of scan so she can determine if he was cool or not.

Rihiku sighed and took a few steps back as Haikenmaru looked at Poliro like some pervy stalker. She then turned and walked back over to Rihiku without saying a word. her arms were holding each others hand behind her back firmly tapping her skirt as she took a few steps. She then turned and leant onto Rihikus shoulder.

He looks like fun Riri...

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Left_bar_bleue20/100Frozen Betrayer Steps into the Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 am

Poliro could see the same expression as Rihiku's face. he was quite bored himself, they must of had some mutual feelings together. Poliro put on a smile so he seemed friendly to the guy. No one likes a asshole. Poliro wasn't too unsure on if Rihiku was being sarcastic about what he said about his dialect. He kept smiling anyway. "Oh?" Poliro wanted to just try and keep any stupid things to the lowest, because he knew what was Rihiku was like, having heard it from a few people before. So he was going to try to be respectful in Rihiku's presence. Poliro saw the kind of action he took against him, pointing the hilt towards Poliro. Poliro knew in his head what Rihiku wanted out of him, he wanted Poliro to test his mettle in battle, most likely? If these two went all out, it was sure to be the ultimate battle of ice vs fire.

Rihiku then spoke out to Poliro again, saying he had heard many things about Poliro's "Firey aspect" and how he wants to "Test himself against myself against your strength." Poliro smirked, and he had one answer to Rihiku's question. "Step up to your level mate? Mate.. We're both on the same level, aren't we? We're both captains, correct..?" Poliro's britishness was really beginning to show, in the way he used words, the words he used, all that stuff. Poliro didn't care much for what the broke throughout the course of this, he just wanted to have a kickass fight, especially with someone who uses the anti-thesis to fire, which is ice. He noticed the glow of Rihiku's Zanpakuto, which he didn't know the name of, but he could guess as much that it'd be a ice element based one, quite obviously. Poliro did get a cold feeling from Rihiku, so I guess it matched his soul.

Suddenly, the sword turned into a 18 year old school girl, and Poliro kind of blushed quite badly. Atleast he wasn't nosebleeding over it. It didn't really remind him of Ayane, so he wasn't exactly going to go all depression over her. But he had to think, that this girl was really quite the attractive one.. He felt a bit jealous actally, why did Rihiku have such a attractive Zanpakuto spirit? Poliro didn't like the look Haikenmaru gave him either... but he didn't care much on the other hand. "So.. you think I look like fun, do I?" Poliro responded to Rihiku's statement in his same british accent. "Well mister Rihiku, I think you'll find you won't be having fun when your being burned, and your entire body heating up, now will we?" Poliro smirked and he was curious to see what they both said, Poliro wanted to get to the battle already, was the really need for this much talk before fighting? If Rihiku really wanted to see if Poliro was at his level, he'd have to hurry up before Poliro got bored.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Rihiku turned his back to Poliro as Haikenmaru hung on his shoulder then swiftly fell off him to the floor. Haikenmaru hit the ground in a sort of soft thud and made a little grunt as she did so. Swiftly she stood back up with her skirt flailing behind her. She didn't look too impressed with Rihikus sudden disregard of gravity to her face but it was natural for him. Haikenmaru then turned to Poliro, grinned, and then vanished in a blue glow back to her sword. Rihiku kept his back to Poliro and started to walk off, holding his sword in its scabbard in his right hand as he walked. Poliro may have been talking and whatever he said could have been damn important but he didn't need to know every detail. He spoke as he walked without turning his head to look behind him or even slowing his pace.

You moving then Captain? Or will you drop out of my challenge?

Rihiku knew he was stubborn enough to accept. He learned about this man from Haikenmaru's little research sessions. She may seem childish but when Rihiku asks her to do something she does it without a word. So she has been delving into personal files all night and then told Rihiku nothing about him to rile the bloke up. He just knows Poliro wouldn't turn down a challenge which is good. It means this is the kind of guy Rihiku would eventually get to know better. The frozen betrayer wandered off in his own little direction before coming into a courtyard away from most people so he didn't draw any attention. He then turned around and waited for the response of the so called 'Flame Reaper'.

This should be....interesting

Rihiku brushed down his jacket and tapped his chest armour creating a TANG sound. He then kicked the floor with the tip of his boot and smiled. He was in peak condition today since the bullshit he had to walk through just to become a captain here. Then again, he was now a very well respected captain in his own right. Not from being honourable like he wanted, but he struck fear into the hearts of everyone that met him. His own squad was scared of the man as though he was the harbinger of death itself. It's no surprised seeing as he used to belong to such a person. A woman he would much rather forget before he eventually confronts her again.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:29 am

Poliro was focusing on Haikenmaru, not noticing Rihiku had turned his back. With such a attractive lady in sight, who would focus on the man when there was a attractive school girl on the scene? But she soon disappeared, and Poliro was glad because now he had his undivided attention on Rihiku. He then spoke, and Poliro fully listened to him. Was he going to back out from his challenge? Poliro thought Rihiku was being stupid, Poliro isn't the man to give up on a challenge. Poliro never gave up no matter what, when he was in a hopeless battle, or anything like that, he'd just keep fighting until he couldn't fight, and thats who Poliro was, so Poliro swiftly responded to Rihiku's dumb question.

"Mate, Rihiku I never back out of a challenge, that is just really pathetic.. what kind of man would try to back out of a fight before it has begun? I understand trying to give up after it begins, sure but mate i'm not like that! So the answer to that is a big no no." Poliro carried on walking. He didn't really know or care that Rihiku had snuck into his personal files, nor did he think about it. It was actally a good thing, as Rihiku would know how to be around Poliro, as certain things can piss him off really easily, so it was kind of a good thing in the way, so either way he could care less about what he did behind Poliro's back. He smirked when he said it was going to be interesting, it was going to be. Poliro has always wanted to test his fire against a ice user, especially one descending from the Hitsugaya bloodline, but that was going to spell out a big, big problem for Poliro. -273.15C. Also known most commonly as the point of absolute zero, meaning it has no heat what so ever. Poliro's flames wouldn't be able to get through it, but he'll have to try to find another way to get to him..

They had arrived in a courtyard, a place where no one else would interfere, so Poliro was glad about that. Rihiku also seemed like he didn't care about other people complaining, which was pretty good. Rihiku struck no fear into Poliro, but he drew Poliro's respect and honor because he was a captain. He was kind of shocked to see him smile, given Poliro knew his basic background and all, there is a reason Rihiku's name is the Frozen Betrayer. Poliro would of guessed Rihiku also knew his background, especially more so when Rihiku conducted research on the guy. Poliro smiled back and then, revealed his Zanpakuto as he drew it. "I've got to say mate.. your Zanpakuto spirit is one attractive gal, if you know what I mean. Your quite lucky.. but she's gonna have to enjoy the burning kiss of..." His Zanpakuto suddenly began to envelop in flames. "Furemingu Shibo!" and the small, long Katana was replaced by a huge, in width sword. The hilt was still the same as it was, coated red, but a massive flame sword was now sticking out of it. It was entirely fire. The effects of this would include Rihiku feeling the heat, and possibly sweaing a lot, as the sword was 1400C. "Well mate, you ready?" Poliro wanted to give him a bit of warning. "BECAUSE I AM!" he shouted as he began to get excited..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:10 am

Rihiku stood in this vast courtyard, empty of all sorts of objects or person. This was where Zaraki fought Sajin and Tosen all those years ago when Kurosaki attacked the Gotei to rescue Rukia. Rihiku knew of this, and thought such an area would be a decent location to smash up if need be. His steps stopped and he turned to look at Poliro, both now in the centre of this massive empty space. Poliro then began to speak and Rihiku listened.

Honestly, It's not a dumb question. A man should never walk into battle if he knows he cannot win. I was merely asking you... do you think you can win?

Rihiku smiled followed by a slight giggle. This was unusual for the man but he felt some reitsu building up in Poliro. He was going to activate shikai already which would skip the chit chat. He then spoke to haikenmaru, not addressing her right away but she could hear him quite well. She giggled too and then smiled with an evil grin. Both Rihiku and Haikenmaru were smiling, Haikenmaru being within her world rihiku could see. Just then, flames spat into the sky as his shikai activated, showing off the power Poiliro had trained ever since those years with Ayane. Rihiku, even knew about this. Poliro grew at a massive pace and even more so when his soul mate had died. Sad.... but it works. Rihiku stands here now because he too lost someone. He lifted his sword towards Poliro, hilt pointing at his target and smiling menacingly.

What gentleman kisses a lady with their sword? Haikenmaru is different...

Rihiku suddenly bent his knees and slid his left leg in an arc, reitsu suddenly building up and causing the ground beneath him to shudder. Rihiku spun the sword around his hand so it was now resting against his hip in a pose similar to a samurai holding the sword into its scabbard. Rihiku then spoke as his coat flashed with the force of the wind creating a powerful appearance.

stand....Haikenmaru!

Once this was said, the entire sword shone a bright blue, enough to blind if you stared too long. The scabbard around the blade quickly burnt away with blue fire revealing the beautiful and graceful sword that was Haikenmaru. The blade was cold to touch, and even more cold to be struck by. Look closer, and the sword was almost now invisible. Haikenmaru was now made of absolute zero ice. An ice that cannot melt. Rihiku then stood up straight, the entirety of his reitsu faded so the ground stopped shuddering, the wind grew calm and his grin was now a simple line across his face.

Still want to come at me?... let me show you why you should be scared...

Rihiku held his sword in his right hand out to the side. Quickly, he raised both his arms to the sky, then brought them back down with a grunt and a flash of ice. now, he held two blades, one in each hand and both a perfect replica of the other. This was Haikenmaru;s power.

I am Rihiku Hitsugaya, Frozen Betrayer. I rule the frozen heavens in my brothers stead. How many swords will you make me draw?

This surely was a time to get excited. A time to get that blood pumping. But from both sides of the field, the frozen chill was lowering the temperature on one side and the fiery blaze was heating it up on the other side. If the wind moved any faster, a tornado in the gotei was likely to spin out of control from the temperature...
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Poliro was not aware of the history behind this big open courtyard, tracing back to the many years ago, where a massive brawl unfolded between 3 captains. It was quite the sight for anyone that was there, but this was all not in Poliro's time, so he wouldn't really know about it. He just thought it'd be a good fir for their giant brawl. The flames of the Zanpakuto which has grew so strong since Poliro obtained were heating up the entire area, like you were in some kind of sauna. Rihiku would be able to feel this for sure, as this wasn't a force to take likely, I mean how would you feel if you were standing next to a man with a 1400C degree sword? I think you'd already be sweating badly. Rihiku responded saying that it wasn't a stupid question, even though Poliro still thought it was, in his head. He then fully understood the question he was being asked. Did Poliro think he could win? Well Poliro had an answer to that. "Yes. I can. You'll understand why I think that..." Poliro spoke in his north british dialect.

Poliro saw more behaviour he didn't expect, he wouldn't of known a guy that giggled, especially one like Rihiku, but he didn't open his mouth about it this time, because the combat was awaiting. Finally, the moment Poliro was waiting for quite a while had arrived, Rihiku had released his Zanpakuto, Haikenmaru.. The shiny power of it made Poliro close his eyes to avoid being totally blinded by that. "Woah... thats.. strong.." he reopened his eyes when it was finished. He saw the graceful sword of Haikenmaru, made out of the unmeltable absolute zero ice. Poliro was in awe for a moment, seeing the swords were barely visible to the naked eye. "So this is her sword form is it.." "Quite a graceful sword mate.."

Rihiku tried to further taunt Poliro, as a flash of ice appeared, and another sword fell into Rihiku's hands. More awe came to Poliro's face, as he found it quite amazing. He then smirked as Rihiku gave his proper introduction. "Well, Frozen Betrayer.." "I'm not scared of you at all. I'm actally happy i'm about to fight someone on my level, cause its been a damn long time..." Poliro readied his sword. "...SINCE I'VE BEEN BEAT!" He then gave his own little mini introduction like Rihiku did. "I am Poliro Tensol, The Flame Reaper! The domain of hell is mine to rule by my flames! YOUR SOUL WILL BE FOREFIT!" And with that one liner out the way, Poliro's blood pumped, as he felt his instincts kick in... for a moment, everything felt slow to him, as the excitement began to overwhelm Poliro more and more. If Rihiku knew anything about Poliro, it was how excited he got within battle, and he was about to see how extreme it was, and Poliro was going to go out of control soon enough. "HERE I COME FOR YOU!"

And just like that, Poliro had already vanished in the whoosh sound of a Shunpo. From where Rihiku was looking and standing, no reaper was in sight. Suddenly, Poliro reappeared behind Rihiku, and went for a lunge attack with his huge flame sword, roaring at 1800C. Poliro attacked with such speed, it was going to be difficult for anyone not as fast him to keep up. Poliro was doing this with one hand, because in the other hand, he was going to use that free hand to use a kido that would give Poliro a higher chance of hitting Rihiku successfully. "Geki!" Poliro, being a kido master didn't really need much effort to use such a low level kido like this. Successful casting of the kido would envelop Rihiku in a red aura, completely paralysing him, while the one handed thrust aimed for his back could connect if Rihiku didn't gather strength to break the kido.

If Poliro connected with his thrust, Rihiku would feel overwhelming burns down his back area, due to 1400C heat. It would melt through his skin, through muscles, severely burn it if not melt bits of his spine, resulting in complications such as staggered walking, and inablity to stand straight, despite how hard bone is to burn, it was entirely possible with the reaper's flames. Also, it could severely sear his insides. The burns to the surrounding area would be beyond any degree medical science could comprehend. Rihiku was going to have to understand one vital thing now. If he lets himself open for attack from Poliro, he could be the victim of very severe burns. The worst part of it yet? Poliro wasn't even using most of his power. He considered his Shikai weak in comparison to the major damage he could inflict with his higher states. Poliro was the called the Flame Reaper for a reason. Some people look at him as the Yamamoto of 2411.. some.. consider him a true demon.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Rihiku held his ground, feet prized to the floor so he could easily move if need be. Poliro was chatting happily to himself saying that he understood what Rihiku was saying and this was not a time to back down. Good. This would give the man in blue a feasible work out. Rihiku held firmly onto those ice swords, his leather gloves giving him perfect grip on the slippery surface of the handle. If not for the gloves, he would struggle to hold the swords. then again he was the master of ice, one of the most feared men in the Gotei. He would find a way to hold those swords even if he had no arms. This was going to be fun and both sides of the field knew it.

Now Poliro must have been thinking why Rihiku was standing still without a sweat. The intense heat coming from his sword was incredibly and it was shocking Poliro's hair hadn't set fire or just combusted alone altogether. This was an unusual thought but Rihiku was prepared. Ever since rihiku was a child his body and soul was always cold. He could feel the heat, but he would be phased by it because of the chill his swords gave off. Hold a sparkler to a snowman, the snow will still be cold.

As soon as things were about to kick off, Rihiku had to use his head to figure out what to do. Poliro was fast, that was enough to guess and the instant Poliro vanished was the only time Rihiku had to react. The sense that Poliro was gone pretty much shouted to Rihiku that he needed to move. If Poliro was smart, he would have attacked form multiple directions but luckily he hadn't. How did Rihiku know he was only attacking once? It was simple. Poliros sword burns at an intense heat and even though Rihiku felt unaffected, he could still feel a change in temperature from his swords cooling the air and Poliros heating it up. As soon as heat vanished from in front of Rihiku, the source of the temperature change would be behind him. Rihikus senses are enough to gather this sort of change so the direction Poliro was now standing and facing was obvious: Behind Rihiku, facing forwards. Even though the sense of feeling wouldn;t be as fast as most, Poliro was swinging with one arm, meaning the potential force he was pushing was lower than what two hands could achieve.

He was close, but this wasn't the end already. Rihiku was also renown for his blinding speed and even mastered how to perform higher levelled abilities to keep up his pace. With not even his heel lifted, Rihiku sped himself up and shot forwards with an almighty dash fuelling his shunpo. After not even a second of movement, he was out of swing range which was good for Rihiku but that Kido would hit him if he didn't move again. The range of this ability was still enough to catch him but if Poliro couldn't see him, then it wouldn't matter. As soon as Rihiku hit the floor again, his feet tapping the ground, he shifted his weight to spin himself into a new direction and then kicked off the ground so he was launched 90 degrees to the right. This would also be to Poliros right so hopefully the fiery git was paying attention. He should at least be able to sense where he had moved to.

Rihiku said nothing. If he did then his location would be too obvious. However this next trick would certainly tip the scales into his favour. Holding his swords down towards the ground during mid shunpo, Rihiku would scratch the blades along the floor. Due to his shikai ability, when his swords strike an object, he is able to generate more swords made of ice from the stabbed location. because he has stabbed two lines into the floor, he has now created two walls of swords either side of himself at about 2m parallel to each other and only 6ft high. Rihiku would have been seen shooting from the other end of this ice wall but if he used his senses, Poliro wouldn't feel Rihiku leave this ice prison. Was the frozen betrayer inside?... or did he move somewhere else...? The smile cracked across his cold face once more, hiding behind a wall of blue ice, his image being slightly noticeable through the wall. The blue coat blending in perfectly...
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:17 am

This threads is being Archived as serious changes to Poliro are being made and muse drop has been affected, thus out dating the thread.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum