Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mentor and pupil Naru And Ravana Left_bar_bleue59000/99999mentor and pupil Naru And Ravana Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

mentor and pupil Naru And Ravana Empty mentor and pupil Naru And Ravana

Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:14 pm
Naru naru 2-2

It was a cold night, but he had simply walked out in his training uniform, the sky being covered in rain clouds, though this was not anything that bothered Naru naru in the least. The sky was joyous to him, being this alowed him to use his fire from hsi ressurection blade to good use. But for now he had came here for a reason, Pulling out a pager, used by him , kinda like a old gotai cellphone, he had simply, Dialed the numbers within it, The homing device being switched to go t ravana, This simply had two words punctuated in it. Though they had the most feeling that naru had along time ago. He needed to get stronger so that he would not be cut down again.

The last time again the one who destroyed the gotai, he had no clue what happened, but he had hated what happened in it, which was the reason he is not ,a vizard, a twist of fait that caused him to see life once mroe in a different form. Though that he loved , Instead of ding he had another chance, But by now the message had entered Ravana's HEaring, this being a plea, if he would be Naru's mentor. Ravana was the strongest New yet old, Vizard, he knew of, And he wanted to get stronger, so he is who naru asked.

His one plea, He hoped That in this desolate and lonely night It would be answered. While naru naru ,Waited under a shriveled up radioactive tree, he had sighed the wind howling stronger, his Eyes having now clouded up , going into a flash back, which would last for a hour.

"Come on men, and women stand your ground, we will not let these Scum known as arrancar come and take our place from us .We will protect it. ! CHARGE!!!!!!!" the commander had said, when the whole mess started, everyone rushing into battle. Screaming to protect what they thought was home. What naru naru knew was his home. They launched towards them, there where only two, but naru naru knew something was going to go rong.

They began to die, explosions filling the air, left and right blood spattered outwards. Even the commander at the time was cut down, the blood and gore from him enraging everyone. But that was the beginning. Next where the captians, Launching into the fray to avenge there Fallen Leader, one by one being cut down we, where hardly doing anything if anything at all. So i lunged ,Wanting to make a difference when my captian fell.

But before i could do anything, I felt a spray of blood, from my chest, Lookign wide eyed into the eyes of a girl, who i now know is named ashlei, i fell slamming into the ground being left there for dead.. my eyes closed as the flash back ended|

|I hope ravana accepts me as a pupil...| Naru said on the verge of tears. in the rain filled sky.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mentor and pupil Naru And Ravana Left_bar_bleue0/0mentor and pupil Naru And Ravana Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

mentor and pupil Naru And Ravana Empty Re: mentor and pupil Naru And Ravana

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:56 pm
Archived.

mentor and pupil Naru And Ravana Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum