Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Breeze over his Feathers Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Breeze over his Feathers Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Breeze over his Feathers Empty A Breeze over his Feathers

Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:56 pm
Colin looked about him, taking in the salty air. It was the most wonderful scent in the world to him, one that he always looked forward to experiencing. He loved the scent, and as he looked around the pier, apprecieated it more than ever. He was in a fairly deserted part of the Minatumi Harbor, which was good. He could see three piers down the giant hole that he and Stefan had once made... He brought his mind back to the present.

He was at the end of one such pier at the moment, no one being on it. It had a scaffolding above like a construction site, and the water below was salty and teeming with fish. Colin licked his lips at this thought, and nearly flash-stepped back to the Vizard Corps base to retrieve his fishing pole. However, that would break the terms of the meeting, so he decided to stay put. He was waiting for the reprentitive of the Gotei 13 that he had sent for. They were due any minute now. He opened his left eye wide, closing his right, looking down the pier and past the buildings. His cybernetic eye scanned the area, and finally, he could see his sparring partner. He was helping the shinigami by allowing him to keep himself in shape by doing these sparring matches every once in a while. They were non-death, and were always quite interesting. Colin removed his Zanpakto from its sheathe as the force became within 200 meters of him, and focused his energy into his hands, warming up. His eyes became slightly twinged with emerald green and the back of his too large t-shirt was blowing in ruffles behind him from his reiatsu, much like the wind. He looked up, widening both eyes as the Shinigami entered 50 meters. His right hand flexed as he drew it up to his face, deciding on what he would do.

He was going to give this shinigami a real work-out. As they were about to appear on the scene, his hand pulled down on his hairline, his mask flowing out easily onto his face. The orange beak pointed where the Shinigami was about to step, and the blue feathers of the mask were glowing and shifted as if being blown by a light wind. He passed his zanpakto back from his left hand to his right, as the Shinigami arrived. He twirled it around his back, throwing his right arm to its limit and releasing the zanpakto, catching it by the hilt from the light toss with his left arm and swinging around with it to rest the end of the grip in his right hand. He had taken a traditional stance, his right foot forward and left foot back, his katana out in front of him. Smiling behind his mask, he spoke.

"So, you're the representative from the Gotei, eh? I'm Colin Washi, the Co-Head of the Vizard Corps, and former Liuetenant Colonel of Sector 4. I hope you came ready for a challenge. I'm going to use my mask, but no further than that from my hollow. Tell me what your name is, and then I will allow you the first strike! We are not aiming to kill, but that doesn't mean I won't do my best!"

Colin released a pulse of reiatsu then, forming a slight breeze in the air, blowing a few scattered umbrellas of the battlefield. His head was slightly lowered, and the blue eyes of his mask stared at the Shinigami unpleasently, its reiatsu pouring out and around him. If that nauseated him, then he really wouldn't have a prayer if he ever saw Colin's Ress. However, he was ready to do battle, and had prepared himself accordingly...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Chris
Chris
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Breeze over his Feathers Left_bar_bleue0/0A Breeze over his Feathers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Breeze over his Feathers Empty Re: A Breeze over his Feathers

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:40 pm
A Breeze over his Feathers Izuru2-1

Enter Izuru Kira

The waves crashed against the beams supporting the wooden pier. The sun shone brightly in the sky as it reflected off of Izuru's deep blue eyes. The smell of salt flooded his nostrils as he continued walking towards the end of the pier. The wind picked up a bit as Izuru began taking in his surroundings, enjoying the bit of peace he had before his upcoming spar. As he continued walking, a random feather fell from the sky and landed at the end of his shoulder. He looked up to see Sea Gulls flying in the air without a care in the world. He gently lifted the feather off of his shoulder and held it out in his hand. The wind picked up a bit and lifted the feather up towards the air. Keeping his eyes focused on the feather, he hadn't yet caught a glimpse of the figure becoming ever clearer at the end of the pier.

Izuru was never one to participate freely in battles. The problem with the current situation was that a higher up had chosen him personally to complete this assignment. It didn't seem to be anything that hard, just a few rounds sparring with a Vizard, but Izuru knew he had to proceed with caution, for he was not at all experienced with Vizards. Although he had mastered his bankai, Izuru felt that he shouldn't use it in a non-death spar.

He was about 50 m away from the vizard when he noticed that the vizard was already wearing his mask. Surprised that there wasn't any hesitation, Kira unsheathed his zanpaktou, raising it and letting it rest on his right shoulder. He continued walking towards the opponent. He listened to the Vizard, Colin, introduce himself and replied in a somewhat depressed tone:

" Oh, I'm Izuru Kira, I'm the representative that the Gotei 13 has sent per your request. It seems that they took your request seriously, sending me to spar you.I will have to make this quick because of other pressing matters I have to deal with. I'll consider using my bankai, but I rarely use it during non-death spars so unless you force my hand, you will not be seeing it. I hope you're ready for a good fight, lets begin."

As he said those last words, Izuru used shunpo to and proceeded to attack. With his zanpaktou out he aimed a precise blow towards his opponents torso, piercing it only if his opponent didn't evade. Afterwards he began to inundate Colin with a flurry of stabs, not aiming at anything in particular, but to try and keep Colin preoccupied as he thought of a way to end things quickly. He continued the barrage of stabs till he figured another way of keeping things progressing. In an instant, Izuru disappeared from in front of Colin, his advanced Shunpo had aided him in battles before, and will aid him in this one as well. He continued to shunpo till he was about 5 meters from Colin. Using the vast distance to his advantage, Izuru lifted his inger finger towards Colin and said with an indifferent tone:

"Hadō #4. Byakurai"

A small blue sphere appeared instantly from his index finger increasing in brightness and intensity. As soon as it appeared, a mass of electricity was sent towards Colin as the Byakurai was about to hit its target.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Breeze over his Feathers Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Breeze over his Feathers Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Colin smiled under his mask as he saw Izuru collecting the feather. He didn't seem to be very destructive, or particularly harmful, in any way. Nevertheless, Colin's held his sword in front of himself, still prepared to act. He watched as the young man disappeared, having used a shunpo. Colin smiled wider as he saw the man rushing towards him, attempting to stab his torso. Colin merely shifted his weight to the right fast enough to react to Izuru's assault. The blade zoomed past him, grinding off his own zanpakto, his right hand pushing onto the hilt of his katana to gain a bit of room between himself and Kira. The force exerted onto his blade pushed back on Kira's sword, gaining some distance between the two fighters as it pushed them away from one another. He slid back on his right foot, his left hand touching the ground, slowing his movement.

"Two slow..." He muttered as he saw Izuru about to attack him again. He pushed a bit with his left hand, avoiding the next stab beginning the series. He moved around the blade, dodging it. Bits of his stray clothes were slashed by the sword as he dodged it, not touching his skin, only his clothes, putting minute slices into the fabric. Colin whirled around repeatedly, his eyes never leaving Kira’s blade. It’s too wild. It doesn’t have any kind of focus behind it. Hmm… He thought this as he continued whirling around Kira’s blade, finally gaining a small cut on his side. It didn’t go in very deep at all, and Colin lifted his own sword as Kira leapt back. He followed his movements; His cybernetic eye was quite useful in these situations. He used the stress reader in his cybernetic brain, seeing the energy being gathered in Izuru’s palm. He smirked, pointing his sword at Izuru. ”Kongo…BYAKKO!” On the tip of his blade appeared an orb of fire. He thrust the outstretched sword, pointed at Izuru, firing off the orb. It flew out, hitting the Byakurai full on. It generated a large amount of smoke from the explosion generated. Colin had leapt up an instant before impact, above the point of collision, a kind of battle fury alight in his eyes. He was covered in the smoke generated by the clash, invisible to Izuru. He sailed through the air casually, not trying yet, still enjoying the thrill. His elbows were on his sides and his hands were pointing outwards in Izuru’s direction, his blade in its hilt. In his hands were forming a moderate amount of hollow energy.

He came into view again, on the edge of explosion, the cuffs of his jeans slightly singed. As he did so, he fired the charged energy, sending two bala flying at Izuru. One was smaller and faster than the other, with me activated shunko once again, kicking straight up, aiming for Izuru’s jaw. Then he vanished with another shunko, appearing behind Izuru, whether he was airborne now or not. Colin brought his right hand across, slashing at Izuru’s back. He followed this with another kick, still spinning from the second slash. Then Colin vanished again, appearing above Izuru. He lifted his mask a fraction with his left hand as his right hand moved back, preparing. He allowed Izuru to see the blaze in his eye and the smile on his face as he brought the blade down, a fairly large amount of reiatsu within the sword. He pulled down the mask again and gripped the sword as it came down upon Izuru, the reiastsu forcing down on him. As it reached the end of its arc, the reiastsu separating itself from the blade. As it fired off, Colin shunpo’ed once more, appearing behind Izuru. He had made 2 slashes in the pattern of an X in the center of his opponents chest.

He wasn’t aiming to kill Izuru, by any regard. None of the slashes were fatal, although if the major blast hit it would possibly cause some problems with Kira’s consciousness. Colin raised his mask a bit, now 10 feet behind Izuru, who had most likely turned around by this point. He would be able to see Colin’s face, completely, for the first time. He began to speak, in a tone that was equal parts eager, and also a bit cautious.

Oi. Listen up. I’m the Co-head of the Vizard Corps. I seriously doubt that you could kill me that easily. So go all out. Who knows, you could even force me into one of my more fun forms! And if you don’t… you really might die. I’m expecting more from you, Kira!”

He took a defensive stance, his blade pointed at Kira from his shoulder height, his weight backwards. He awaited Izuru’s reply, staring him down intently…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Breeze over his Feathers Left_bar_bleue0/0A Breeze over his Feathers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:55 pm
Archived.

A Breeze over his Feathers Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum