Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trap of the Month Contest! Left_bar_bleue60/100Trap of the Month Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Trap of the Month Contest! Empty Trap of the Month Contest!

Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:13 am

Trap of the Month Contest! 15220-20araragi20bakemonogatari20chibi20close20eyes20glasses20hachikuji20hair20hanekawa20hitagi20kanbaru20karen20koyomi20long20mayoi20nadeko

Yes my fellow members and staff of Platinum Hearts, we have had an infestation of the cross dressing kind. Not that it's bad or anything, but wouldn't it be lovely if we had a contest about it? Well that was the joke, and now it's taken seriously!

Welcome to trap of the month! *enter opening music here*

Vote for who you think this month has been the best trap. Don't know what a trap is, follow this gracious spoiler code because the image is too large!

Spoiler:

I think by now we know how to vote in an OTM contest. Just to make sure though, you say who you want to nominate in this thread by replying to it then when the finals come you vote for them to win! Simples!

Prizes

1st Place: New Ability, Two Skill Upgrade, 1,000,000 Yen, their image on the sidebar and 10 points on the Awesome bar
2nd Place: Skill upgrade, 500,000 yen, an honorary mention and 7 points on the Awesome Bar
3rd Place: 100,000 Yen, an honorary mention and 5 points on the Awesome Bar

~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trap of the Month Contest! Left_bar_bleue0/0Trap of the Month Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Trap of the Month Contest! Empty Re: Trap of the Month Contest!

Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:19 am
Trap of the Month Contest! Project1-8

Chibi Stamp!

Trap? Awww~

UHCM? Um... Chaozi? Urm... Rin? Urgh.... My decision is...
Ladies and Gentlemen~ My decision is Chaozi~

I thought chaozi was a girl and she did act like one but i discovered he was actually a guy in the end. Best trap evar~~ <3

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trap of the Month Contest! Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Trap of the Month Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Trap of the Month Contest! Empty Re: Trap of the Month Contest!

Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:05 pm
Trap of the Month Contest! Moe83455sample-1

THIS OF THE MONTH IS EVENT IS LOCKED AND SEALED BY BLANK MYSTERY!

CHAOZI ALSO WINS!

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Trap of the Month Contest! KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum