Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex]

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:43 am

「CHECKING THIS SHIT OUT」
Yeah, I haven't seen this guy since Jun 27th. Therefore, due to his inactivity, I am going to go ahead and place Hitsugaya into inactive canons for the time being as I clear out inactive canons.

itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex]

Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:59 am
I dream of planes of ice, and a life I forgot I had

I dream of planes of ice…

I can hear a voice…

…echoing…

…crushing…engulfing…

…It is swallowing me up…

…just like thunder…

Resounding far in the distance…

…Like a flower touching my palm.

I die in the field of ice

He felt it.

It was cold and dark; there was nothing welcoming in the sight spreading out in front of his eyes. Dark sky, dark terrain, planes of ice filled with desolation, hopelessness and dead. He walked slowly; he felt the beating of his heart knowing what he was doing was wrong. Still, he walked. He wasn't alone; he could feel others behind him, another beside him. But he couldn't see them for his eyes were taking in the unknown terrain. It felt familiar and yet there was something grasping his heart and making it ache with fear. Each breath he took was followed by the steam forming in front of him, his green, emerald eyes sweeping the terrain knowing there was something out there, ready to attack. Ready to exterminate him.

Soon enough they were in the middle of what, in another time, must had been a great room holding royal meetings. He didn't understand how he knew this, but he knew. And it scared him. Where was he? Why was he here? He looked down at his hand, his paled slim hand. Long fingers fitting an even figure. There was something wrong with this. And then, he heard it…resounding footsteps advancing, voices in the dark, the cold became unbearable he lifted his face and…blood-red eyes were watching him. Then….sharp pain on his right side. Blood, coldness, ice…

He heard the thunderous voice calling out to him. He felt the hands grabbing at his form, he couldn't see anything but the shape of gold, tall towers, a sky filled with stars, the sound of water falling, the bright colors of a rainbow…the familiar form of thunder… Then he heard it again, that voice, calling to him and he knew that voice…he had heard it before…before he fell, before he took the wrong choices….before the plane of ice…

"BROTHER!"

…He woke up breathing hard; there was cold sweet falling down his cheeks. He sat with both his hands holding his head. His eyes were wide open and his breathing was staggered, his heart beating hard. It was that dream again. He thought once he gained the power of Hyourinmaru the dream would be gone and he would have a nice night's sleep. He had been wrong, of course, for the dream had never left his nights. But lately, after the Winter War, the dream had come more frequently, had disturbed his nights. It had left him without a good night rest. It was the same dream, over and over again; but with the years, it had been filling more images, more feelings, more sensations…

The biting cold, the planes of ice…the smell of dead.

"TOSHIRO!" Rangiku Matsumoto barged in his room without a care in the world. Her hair was a tangle mess and she was wearing a small robe that leave nothing to the imagination, making it obvious she had been woken up. Her face was marked with worry and concern, her grey eyes focused on the young form sitting up on the futon. She approached the young man and Toshiro inhaled sharply when he felt how scorching hot her hand felt against his forehead. No sooner had he thought that, Matsumoto yelped in pain and fell backward, crashing to the floor. Her eyes grew big and there was something there…something Toshiro never thought he would see in her eyes because of him.

Fear.

"Matsumoto, what…" Toshiro trailed off and his eyes moved to the hand that had only moments ago been on his forehead.

It was frozen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fourth Division felt like a sacred temple.

There wasn't any sound, there wasn't any light bright enough to blind the sight. It was silent and the light was diminished to fit the night. The only room alive with movement and voices was the one in which, Hitsugaya Toshiro, Former Captain of the Tenth Squad had placed his lieutenant for the medics to attend to her.

Toshiro stood in the darkened corner of the room, green eyes watching the every move of the three fourth division members that looked over the bed. The three of them attending to a now unconscious Matsumoto. There was guilt growing inside Toshiro; he could feel it worming his way out of his mind to his heart and soul. It was a feeling he hated, a feeling that tended to mix itself with anger.. Much like his rage against the shinigami traitors. Toshiro mentally scolded himself. It showed his naivety in spades when he overreacted like that. He needed to learn control, and fast.

He watched as Rangiku's face contorted in a wince of pain; at which point he couldn't bear to look further. He turned around, watching the night in Soul Society through the small window. His head cocked to his side while he watched his hand out of the corner of his eyes. There was nothing abnormal about it. It was paled as it always had been; it was slender with long fingers. Like the hand on his dream. The dream… Toshiro frowned, swallowing down his anger and frustration.

"Are you ready to speak now, Hitsugaya?"

Toshiro didn't feel the man approach him; he turned around and discovered there was only one man left in the room. Some how, the fifth division captain had slipped in. Matsumoto was fast asleep and her hand was covered in bandages. His eyes took in the form of the sleeping woman; she seemed to be sleeping peacefully unaware of what was happening outside her dreams. For a moment, Toshiro wonder if her dreams were as plague with memories as Toshiro's were or if maybe…

"She is going to be fine. Her hand will recover, although I don't recommend any exercise that would upset her right hand."

Toshiro felt the corner of his lips twitch upwards, forming the ghost of a smile, "She is going to be happy to hear it. No paperwork for her, then. Not until she recovers at least." Takaoni frowned, narrowing his eyes. "Can you tell me what exactly happened?"

"I…I have a dream." He hadn't spoken about it until now. He felt the insecurities of his former position growing inside him, to reveal to a fellow Shinigami he had felt weak and had let a stupid dream get the best of him… "A dream I haven't had since…since I obtained Hyourinmaru's power."

"What can you tell me about this dream?" Toshiro eyed the man for a moment, he felt grateful the man didn't judge him or mock him about it. Instead, he sounded interested, he sounded as if he wanted to help. Toshiro knew, however, there were darker interests behind Takaoni's attention and words. If there was a possibility of Toshiro losing control…

"I don't remember." Takaoni lifted an eyebrow skeptically but Toshiro's expression never changed. If anything it grew stronger in his shame and guilt. "I only know there is a plane of ice…I thought it was my inner world, but…

Toshiro lowered his head before shaking it, his left hand placed on his forehead. "Just forget it. It isn't important. What's important is making sure this doesn't happen again. He felt the sympathetic pat of Takaoni on his shoulder and, with his visage hidden in the shadows, Toshiro lost all expression from his face. His green eyes narrowing, glowing in the dark. He did remember. He remembered every single detail; even if he didn't remember what it meant… But he wasn't ready to talk about all of that. Not yet. Not until he figured out what it meant. Without so much as another word, Toshiro made his way back to Matsumoto. He grabbed her hand in his, caressing the covered skin with his thumb. Come on, Rangiku..

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:53 am
I feel like this portrayed Hitsugaya well, so I give this my thumbs up. If anyone has a problem let me know.

itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:00 am
So with poks activity out the window im going to move this one back to inactives like i did ulquiorria, so feel free to re apply for him but until then hes fair game. Inactives for you my friend

itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 M9rTQZk

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:38 pm
Well, here is my attempt at gaining Toshiro Hitsugaya, the former 10th Division Captain.

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1,419

Four hundred years. Four centuries since the Winter War, and those events in the Fake Karakura Town. The battle had been, put simply, a bloodbath for all. There was not a single side of that fight that had not lost a life. It had put many of his comrades in danger, including his old friend, Momo. That alone was enough to cause Toshiro Hitsugaya to be furious at Aizen's betrayal. Sighing gently, the male slowly rose to his feet, the tapping of his shoes clicking against the ground, making a small echo from the collision of the shoes against the ground.

Opening a small case at his side, one of Toshiro's hands slowly began to reach into the container, before his finger wrapped around something, and pulled it out. A slice of watermelon. He knew who had put this there. It was Hinamori. She insisted that he take the container with him while he traveled outside of the Soul Society on his mission to exterminate all Hollows in the region. The knowledge of it had been at the back of his mind, since he had never really thought about it. Smiling slightly from his friend's thoughtfulness and memory of something so trivial, Toshiro's mouth opened, and slowly bit into the slice, breaking off a piece and closing his mouth to chew it.

Finishing the bite swiftly, Toshiro soon found himself tucking in to the rest of the watermelon slice that Hinamori had given him. A small smile of remembrance spread across his face as his mind set back to the days of the Rukongai, where the two would sometimes spend entire days teasing one another. However, the former captain shook his head quickly, clearing his head of those thoughts, before his hand lowered to inside his shihakusho, retrieving the Shinigami's messenger device, the Denreishinki. Even that had gotten a few upgrades in four hundred years.

The one that Toshiro held was in the shape of a casual smartphone, but the screen was vastly different. With a radar as a replacement, and red, blinking lights to show where Hollows were, it was most certainly a useful item. Five blinking lights to the north. It seemed that this captain had quite the job ahead of him. So, straightening his shihakusho, and strapping his Zanpakutō tighter to his back, Toshiro headed off. Stepping off the roof that he stood on, the male's body disappeared in an instant, before reappearing a few feet away.

The notions continued over and over, demonstrating Toshiro Hitsugaya's skill within the Shinigami's high speed skill, known as Shunpo. It was something that he was using to quickly get around so that he could get his mission done soon. Bringing his hand up to look at the Denreishinki once again, Toshiro's eyes widened as he took a second look at the blip on his radar. It was not an actual red blip. He must not have a seen it right, for it was a different color. Toshiro knew that the different color must have meant one thing. A different type of Hollow. His eyes soon narrowed, and his hand lowered, putting the piece of equipment away.

One more flash step put the male on the ground, just outside of Karakura Town. The turquoise eyes of the male set themselves on the Hollow that he had come out here to purge. He scanned the creature up and down, and finally came to identifying the Hollow as an Adjuchas. With his left hand reaching for his sword, Toshiro began to unsheath the blade. The moment that the sound of the blade scraping against the scabbard was introduced, the Adjuchas turned it's head towards Toshiro, clearly hearing the noise that was produced.

Upon seeing the weapon that Toshiro held in his hand, half-drawn from the sheath, the Hollow immediately became aggressive, but then, upon seeing the young-looking Shinigami in front of it, it's guard dropped, and small cries came from it in a mocking tone. Mocking him for his size...that is what irritated Toshiro. The grip around his Zanpakutō intensified, and his eyes glared daggers at the Hollow. It had the appearance of an adult, but yet the actions of a child from what Toshiro had seen.

"Childish fool...." He muttered, before pulling his sword entirely from the sheath. The cold aura of Toshiro's spiritual pressure pressed against the area that he was in, causing the Adjuchas Hollow that he faced to stop making it's laughing, and soon the aura that emitted from it changed to one that emitted one single emotion. Pure, utter, fear. After all, this was the former captain of the 10th division that was standing in front of it.

Toshiro launched his body forward, his feet barely skimming the ground, and drew his sword to his shoulder. This Hollow was nothing special. It was just another thing that he needed to purge. So, with that, a single slash was issued. From shoulder to waist, the slash would impact the Hollow, and the sound of tearing flesh filled the male's ears. The Hollow's response was swift, using a good portion of it's strength to smack into Toshiro and launch him back where he came from.

Righting himself in the air and landing on his feet, Toshiro went to attack the hollow again, and this time, aim at the mask, when he saw something. The Hollow's skin that had just been recently cut was healing itself. In mere moments, the cut had been fully healed, as if he had never been attacked in the first place. The regeneration of the Hollows. He should have aimed for the mask, not the body. Readying his sword again, Toshiro quickly leaped forward again, with the point of his sword ready. A few quick Shunpo were used, moving from left to right as he quickly appeared in front of the Hollow with the third and final step, then thrusting his sword into the mask.

A screech of pain erupted from the Hollow as it dissipated, the cry slowly fading into the air as the creature was soon gone. As Toshiro went to sheath his sword, he heard more cries of Hollows. Two. As he flash-stepped off to locate them, he was soon greeted with an....uncommon sight. Where he had traveled to had not two, but three Hollows in it. Two of which were attacking a very scarily human-looking one. Could it have been...a Vasto Lorde? No...they were the most rare things to come from Hueco Mundo. Toshiro's hand drifted towards his Denreshinki, but then he saw the human-looking Hollow act.

With swift strikes, the human-looking lion Hollow struck out with it's arms in an immense burst of speed, slashing at the Hollow's faces, slashing their masks open. The air pressure alone from this display caused the two dumbfounded Hollow to be sent flying back, the damage to them too great to recover from what had been put upon them. Their bodies disintegrated, leaving Toshiro to face this thing. There was barely any doubt now. With such power being displayed, he knew that he had to take no chances. Raising his sword above his head, the male spoke in a loud, commanding tone towards the Zanpakutō in his hands. "Reign Over The Frosted Heavens, Hyorinmaru!"

The loud shout was issued, and the Shikai form began to release itself. The Zanpakutō itself only extended a little bit, and a crescent blade hung at the very end of his Zanpakutō. Still holding the blade aloft, Hitsugaya brought the weapon down, creating a wave of ice with the appearance of a Chinese dragon. The dragon charged at the Vasto Lorde, with the ground freezing solid from how close the creature born from the Zanpakutō was from the ground, and it soon collided with the Hollow.

An icy mist swirled around the area, obscuring the vision of both Toshiro, and the Vasto Lorde that was in front of him. As the mist cleared, revealing...nothing. The dragon had passed completely through the air. Gritting his teeth and sighing, Toshiro allowed Hyorinmaru to swiftly change back to it's sealed state, then placing the weapon back in it's sheath. Reaching into his shihakusho, he pulled out his Denreishinki, before he spoke to the Soul Society. "I want all Shinigami on lookout for a Vasto Lorde Hollow. It just escaped me, and I believe it has either gone back to Hueco Mundo, or fled to find somewhere else." He said, then tucking his equipment back into his clothing.

Wherever that Hollow was, he was going to find it again and make sure that it didn't escape him.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:25 pm
[adm]Alright, this seems fine. The only issue is the end where he calls out to the Shinigami to search for the Hollow, I'd say that Hitsugaya is more precise than this. If he was to be unsure of something he'd reflect so in thought and not speech, he's extremely confident when it comes to things of this nature.

I also don't believe he'd let a lowly Vasto Lorde escape so easily, and if he did he'd already have a planned developed to apprehend it as it escaping would be playing into his hand to something bigger. Whether it be the Hollow leading him to its home or whatever, he definitely wouldn't just let the Hollow flee from him so easily. He's better than that imo.

Keep those things in mind as you carry on with RPing him.

APPROVED.
[/adm]

itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Sbb1I7e
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:05 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite
  • Mental Deduction: Master
  • Pain Endurance: Elite
  • Focus: Master

Comments/Notes: Minor shift down in tier, slight downward shift in Will skills. I am, however, noting that you really need to get a new app at least semi-approved, because this one is way outside what would be considered currently acceptable.

Tier: 0-5-
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1itsugaya Toshiro - Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:37 pm
[mod]After some discussion among staff, Toshiro's tier is being further lowered, to 1-3 in base, 1-1 in shikai, and 0-5+ in bankai.[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum