Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Byakko Fuyuichiro Left_bar_bleue0/0Byakko Fuyuichiro Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Byakko Fuyuichiro Empty Byakko Fuyuichiro

Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:01 pm
I would like to ask the almighty Kitty to do a line art, non-colored image of Byakko Fuyuichiro, my captain of the third Division on here. I have the face I would like to have and a line art body as reference if that is possible.

The face and body style I would like:
  • Face of Shinigami Link
    • Baby Blue Eyes
    • Blound Hair (same hair style and color in the link above)
    • Scar upon left cheek
    • Scar upon top of left hand

• Body link
    • 6 feet tall
    • Average Muscular Build
    • Wearing a Shihakushō, the standard uniform of the Shinigami with a white Captains Haori with Teal Trim, has the 3rd Division Emblem on it.

• Tattoo Link
    • tattoo on the left part of his neck

Description:
Standing at a height of six feet (one point eighty-two meters), is a man who has shoulder length blond hair and piercing blue eyes, with an average build and who looks out onto the world with an intelligent eye. Additionally, you notice a scar upon his left cheek and a tattoo on the left part of his neck. The tattoo is a figure in cool light blue sits upon the closed fingers, with its wings fanned out looking like a bird of some type, while a pea-green colored sun is behind the blue bird. The tattoo is probably one of the least known items about Byakko and hardly anyone notices it, although it is out in plain daylight, and he will not say anything unless someone brings it up or asks him about it.

Clothing:
He wears a Shihakushō, the standard uniform of the Shinigami that consists of a white shitagi, a black kosode, a black hakama, a white hakama-himo, white tabi, and waraji. Over this, he wears the traditional white haori that Taichō's wear, with only a slight modification to it, the bottom of his haori has teal trim running around it.

Weapon/misc:
Additionally, at his waist is a Tori katana Japanese Sword that features a ”Flying Crane” themed Tsuba and Fuchi/Kashira while the Menuki are Kabuto or Japanese helmets. High quality brown leather Tsuka-ito is wrapped over black Same. The Saya is wrapped at the mouth with black-lacquered rattan and then finished in a textured brown, matching the wakizashi that sits near the katana. While a deeply cut groove (bo-hi) is cut into the blade to provide audible feedback when swung properly. Besides the katana and wakizashi around his waist, is a flask of some type that is tied by a few cords to his belt that his katana is currently attached.

Thank you in advance.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum