Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-|

+33
MorpheusDavol
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Rowboatt
Cookies
Portaliya
CPKallday
Riot
Teitoku
Tsuyo
Raiki
Thordios
Chao
Dai
Gin
Ravana
Dr.Hiro
Kanda
lionus
Carter
Mithos
Kade
Andrew Takahashi
Kenshin
Cross Out
Zero
Zoro
Hirohoto
JJ
Carter Zenaki
Jeff just Jeff
Pockeh
||Tsukuyomi||
THEFROST
37 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Left_bar_bleue99999/99999|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Empty |-THE VIZARD CORPS-|

Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 pm

JOIN THE CORPS TODAY
OR DWELL IN THE SHADOWS LIKE A MAGGOT

ENTER THE VIZARD CORPS!

The Vizard Corps was founded By the Arjan Brothers Loki and Hiro Arjan over 400 years ago. At the start of the Corps, they had both decided to make a safe haven for all Vizards and to combat anyone who oppose them thus making them neutral. However, over the years, it began to change. The first major alteration to the corps was when Zin Yuudeshi was elected to be the new Vizard Corps Leader in the year 2010 after going through some intense training over the previous year during the war of Ender. Despite his extremely young age, he was still cable of holding everything together for the next 400 years.

And, since that time, Zin has utterly transformed the Vizard Corps from the small run down base it used to be in Karakura. These days, across the globe and beyond, The Vizard Corps are seen as an org that is mostly out for Earth's well being. They offer shelter to all Vizards, train their inner hollows, place them on various missions to help combat the war currently going on throughout the globe, protect Karakura Central and have really improved the once nasty reputation Vizards used to have through Zin's sheer will, determination and might.

So, with this brief history said, are you ready to become apart of one of the most influential Vizard Organisations, neh, one of the most influential Organisations on Earth?

P r e s i d e n t O f V i s o r e d

C o r p s H e a d L e a d e r

C o r p s C o L e a d e r

-OPEN-

Colonel:Jaeden Crow (Crow)
Lieutenant Colonel:
3rd Seat:Ryu Shizuka (Crow)
4th Seat:
5th Seat:

Colonel:
Lieutenant Colonel:
3rd Seat:
4th Seat:
5th Seat:

Colonel:
Lieutenant Colonel:
3rd Seat:
4th Seat:
5th Seat:

Colonel:
Lieutenant Colonel:
3rd Seat:
4th Seat:
5th Seat:

Colonel:
Lieutenant Colonel:
3rd Seat:
4th Seat:
5th Seat:

Colonel:
Lieutenant Colonel:
3rd Seat:
4th Seat:
5th Seat:

Honorary Members
1st Honorary: Mirja Eeola (Mirja)
2nd Honorary:
3rd Honorary:
4th Honorary:

Corps Leader

The Head of the Vizard Corps - In charge of all of the executive decisions, is in charge of the first 3 Sectors.

Co-Corps Leader

The Co-Head of the Vizard Corps - 2nd in Charge of all executive decisions, is in charge of the last 3 sectors.

Internal Affairs

Internal Affairs is in charge of watching over the Vizard Corps, this means investigations of the members if they are suspicious as well as apprehending the members if they break any of the rules that have been established by the Corp's Leader and Co-Corps Leader.

Kidō Corps

The Vizard Corp's Master's of Kidō these are just the people that excel in Kidō that put into one sector.

Medical Sector

In Charge of Healing, resupplying as well as Janitorial duties throughout all of the Vizard Corps

Special Ops Sector

In charge of Assassination, Covert Ops, Reversal Counter Force in which is basically quick Communication as well as handling the Detention Cells that harbor criminals or Vizards that have committed a crime as well as Partol.

Research Sector

Basically the Information as well as Scientific Division that creates new things as well as handling the information that is given through the corps.

Melee Combat

People that specialize in Melee combat without using Kidō.

Honorary Members

These are people that can be called upon to do different jobs, they speak directly with the Co-Leader if they have anything that they need to do.
[image]

THE TEMPLATE TO JOIN THE VIZARD CORPS

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (What is your characters name?)
[b]Sector:[/b]  (Which sector do you want to join?)
[b]Rank:[/b] (Which rank do you want? Colonel, Lieutenant Colonel, Etc.)
[b]Link to Application:[/b] (Give us the link to your app)
[b]Active:[/b] (How active will you be in this spot you are gunning for? This is important)
[b]Why Applying:[/b] (Why applying for that certain Sector?)
[b]What do you have to offer:[/b] (Any special skills, things, knowledge or anything else your character can do to benefit to the corps?)
[b]Other Comments:[/b] (If you have anything else to add, put it here[/b]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:26 pm; edited 10 times in total

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| WVMWLOu
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Left_bar_bleue0/0|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Empty Re: |-THE VIZARD CORPS-|

Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:39 pm
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Groovy11
I'd like to reserve the kido corps colonel position for a person in the making~ :3

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Left_bar_bleue44400/999999|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:34 pm
I'd like to reserve Colonel of Medical Corps. :3

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Left_bar_bleue99999/99999|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:35 pm
You both have one week to finish this character until your reservation will be removed.

Jeff just Jeff
Jeff just Jeff
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Left_bar_bleue0/0|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:10 pm
Name:Kanashi Ushimagu
Sector: 4
Link to Application:
Active: As active as needed but more XD
Why Applying: The Colonel and Kanashi seem like a great fit and he fits it in a way.

Devon Born 2-1 Arrancar
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 am
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM THIS POINT FORWARD THE PAY FOR THE VIZARD CORPS HAS GONE UP! BELOW ARE THE NEW PAYMENTS

Co-Head: 150,000 Yen
Colonel: 100,000 Yen
Lieutenant Colonel: 60,000 Yen
Seaters: 30,000 Yen

Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Left_bar_bleue5/100|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:06 pm
Name: Carter Zenaki
Sector: Spec Ops
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5336-carter-zenaki-intro-bio?highlight=Carter+Zenaki
Active: annoyingly active
Why Applying: spec ops interests me like none other
What do you have to offer: ive rp spied and assassined for years just never forum style so idk if i will be too useful but i want to try
Other Comments: if there is any other sector you think i would be better suited for minus the med sector i will go there happily

Carter Zenaki 2-3
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Left_bar_bleue20650/20000|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 pm
Approved, mate.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Left_bar_bleue20650/20000|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 pm
Removed Seki Worls on Portals Departure.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Hirohoto
Hirohoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:15 pm
Name: Hirohoto Namikaze
Sector: 5
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5388-hirohoto-namikaze-vizard-applicationapproved-2-3#31557
Active: I Get On this Site Every Day, So Very!
Why Applying: This Sector Suits Hiro, An Individual Who Relies On Thinking Ahead And Discovering Things About His Opponent. Maybe His Experiences Here Will Assist In His Growth.
What do you have to offer: Other Then Extreme Focus And Perseverance, Hirohoto Can Offer Valuable Insight Upon Situations, As Well As Skillful Observations Upon The Most Complex Of Situations And Creatures. Other Then This, Such Qualities Can Lead Him To Use The Information He Is Given To Create Items Of Value And Wonder.
Other Comments: No Matter What Position Hiro Is Given, He Will Contribute To His Sector, As Well As Preform At His Best. There is No Slacking.

" Suck My Presidential Cock! " (WKUK).
Hirohoto Namikaze Tier 2-3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum