Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Vanguard

+19
Carter
HitomiIchimaru
Tsubine
~Amaya~
Blade
JJ
Dai
Pockeh
KT
Kenshin
||Tsukuyomi||
Kade
Shizuo
Narku
Raiki
Genpaku
Ravana
Viz
Vanguard
23 posters
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/100Vanguard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Vanguard - Page 8 Empty Re: Vanguard

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:08 am
removed all of aivees and ravanas characters from this group as per our purge, if any problems arise please contact staff about any info on this matter.

Vanguard - Page 8 M9rTQZk

Anonymous

Fri May 16, 2014 10:24 am
Update, members who are no longer here or inactive have been removed. We've also retired the position of Commander, this makes Regent Commander the new leader of the Vanguard. Those who acted as the Wardens will now be the second in commands of the Organization, this is all and we will let you know if any changes occur thank you.
Anonymous

Fri May 16, 2014 10:30 am
~"I Hereby Swear to Defend the Realm."~

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Vanguard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri May 16, 2014 10:36 am
~"I Hereby Swear to Defend the Realm."~
    Name: Shinsui, Izanagi-
    Link to Application: www.platinumhearts.net/t11435-izanagi-shinsui-approved-0-3
    Branch Applying To: N/A
    Position Applying For: Reagent General
    Why Applying:

I think with Izanagis previous experience and role in the Zero Division along with his accomplished background, personality and general desire to protect the peace make him a good candidate for the position. With the duties of the Zero Division being changed, he'd be more suited in a position where he can directly influence the protection of the earth since at this point in time both the Soul King and the Gotei 13 are in a stable position where as the Earth receives new threats on daily bases. He's range of powers would allow him to keep a watch over the whole of the planet and with his distinct tracking abilities he would be able to detect threats in almost no time and address them appropriately. Similarly, since he was the Wisdom of the Spell and one who selected/nominated new members who were to be appointed to the Zero Division it makes him a good judge of character and a good person to recruit fresh members to the Vanguard.
    Qualifications:
    I believe he's previous Position as 5th Division Captain in his early days and most recently the Wisdom of the Spell of the Zero Division.

Other Comments:
    He's tier 0-3, however I believe he's strong and influential enough to handle the position. If you review his personality, he's both a kind and caring individual and seeks to maintain peace, being the Acting Head of the Vanguard would allow him to protect the Earth it self and all who reside on it.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Vanguard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri May 16, 2014 10:57 am

«YOU ALL ARE IN THE CLEAR NOW»
Being that we all have been discussing things on how this is gonna work on skype, I have no problems with these position changes. Therefore, I will approve them.

However, for Crow? I'm gonna ask you make his reason a bit longer than that and reapply.

Vanguard - Page 8 WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Vanguard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:03 am
Request redacted

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Vanguard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:32 am
Vanguard - Page 8 Giphy_zps78d29c17
Don't Mind Me!

Just some standard cleanup! Removed some inactive peeps and added some peeps who hadn't been added yet!~

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread