Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone Time With the Captain (Private)

Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:59 pm
Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Shuhei-hisagi-52619

"I will stay here as long I can, April-chan. And thanks for the compliment, I just don't see how I can be attractive to anyone with the way I look.", he said kindly as he brushed the hair out of her face. He was beginning to feel like April had the same feelings as he did so he decided now was a good enough time as any to tell April his feelings. That is when she pulled the bottle of sake out of her breasts, Hisagi just looked at her in complete confusion as she began to drink. He didn't want her to drink so he took the bottle from her, he looked at it for a few seconds, but then took a swig on himself. "Lets not drink too much, okay. I want to remember this night forever.", he said kindly as he put the bottle down on the floor. In truth he was a recovering alcoholic, he didn't look the type, but after the events with his old mentor leaving the soul society it was not uncommon to see him in the old days in the tavern. He had, however over the past 400 years finally turned away from the booze, and began to live a sober life filled with training and writing music.

She leaned against him again then and he couldn't help, but feel her arms smoothness, her skin was pale and shone in the moon light that came out of the window nearest to the door, he put his head on top of her head, and then listened to what she liked. Clearly he was a lot of these things, he was a nice size, had a good sense of what was right and wrong, and even his hair was a shade of blue. He grinned widely as she asked him what he liked, for a second Hisagi didn't say anythig, but then responded to the beautiful woman leaning against him. "Well I like beautiful women with a fair skin complexion and a happy disposition, I also like girls who are more than just skin deep, I like a woman who has something of an air of mystery about her. I like the colors red and blue and any shade they can create, also I'm a big fan of rock music since I can play the guitar.", he said to April as he felt her hand creap up his arm, bringing him to goosebumps, and making him feel even better of what he would tell her soon.

That was when he put his head on top of hers and she put her head under his neck, and then kissed his neck, for a moment he didn't think she just did that, and he had simply imagined it, but she pulled back and gave him a quick apology. "It is perfectly fine, April-chan because I...", he stopped for a second and then continued on, "I know it may sound weird or awkward, and I know we have known each other for only a short time, but April-chan...I can't help myself when I am around you. I can't focus, I can't think, and sometimes I can't even dream...what I'm trying to say is April-chan, I don't think I can live without you. So in short, April-chan...I think I love you.", his face turned a bright red as he turned away from April and looked down. "I will understand if you don't feel the same about me, but that is how I feel.", he said to her while his back was turned to her in embarrassment.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone Time With the Captain (Private)

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:01 pm
Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 541213801

April's blue eyes widen, every single word he described was her completely. In a way a smile just beamed across her face. "It seems that you are trying to catch me... when you already did, Hisagi-kun." She whispered softly wondering a bit about more. He took the liquir away from her but that was for the best. Compared to each other, they completely matched each other. There was not a thing they found wrong about each other. 'Should I confess? Will it be too early for such a thing? If it is .. He might reject me like bubbly moron I am..' Without a word to be spoke she just sat there looking him observing his features. Nothing about him really was negative, he was just pure... But the moment to come was what caught her the most off guard.

The words that made her chest fell tight a confess that could never be truly forgotten.. The one she would consider as being serious, hard-core worker, with that bit of longing to him, he was the one to confess to her, which is rather weird... It was normally the woman confessing to the man she truly love; either way she belong right here that is what fate pulled her too. He told her that he could not focus, thing or dream, she felt like giving him everything that the young man had have wanted. A tight and rather enchanting embrace came to him from behind that is what he received all he could feel where those luscious breast against his strong well built back, her arms under his own. Her nose pressing into his shoulder blade and pulled him a bit closer. "Hisagi-san... First time I ever met you were the first one to hold me like that in 400 years... I could not help but say-" "DO IT!!!!" Ayame screamed bloody murder from the other room but April ignored her so. Her pink hair cover her face as tears ran down her cherry red face as she began to confess more."Ever since then, I could not have a dream without you in it. Like tonight... You were my lover, and we made sweet love... I know this feeling is just..."Oh the tears works were on and that grasp on him grew tighter. "I love you Hisagi-kun!!" Slowly calming to the point her retreated her arms back slowly to her side. Maybe she too outspoken for her own good then shyly looked away. They both confessed but April wanted him to make the next move....

Silently she awaited him to reply to her; sitting there like a Geisha would but with emotions straight showing down that beautiful pink skin and the ruby lip were bite by her teeth. That wind began to dance with that Easter egg pink hair while she dazed at the night sky it was enchancing indeed. This moment was surely something to be realized that love was in the air, it filled the air but she didn't know what to do. She never got as far with Renji only hugging and kissing no less; not even one night in bed...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Characters
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:21 pm
Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 2005-07-14HisagiShuuhei

That is when Hisagi turned around and saw April, his girlfriend and soulmate with her hair blowing in the wind, and as he saw that he leaned in and gave her a quick kiss across the lips, it was short and sweet. His shyness was still there and as such he couldn't go all out with the kiss, but he could embrace the girl of his dreams in his arms with a grin on his face and tears flowing down his face. He had finally got some one to care for him and he felt like he was floating in the sky as he embraced her tightly, but yet so softly. He released a bit and then looked into her eyes, her beautiful blue eyes that glistened with tears of joy, he whiped those tears away, and then whispered, "You are so beautiful. More beautiful than anything I have ever seen before. I'm so happy you feel the same way that I do.". After finishing the whisper he brought her in for another kiss, hugging her as he did so this time, and adding a bit more passion to the kiss.

His mind flashed back to the last time he had been so happy, it was the last time he hung out with his friends from school, and as he remembered that the memory of this night would linger in his mind for the rest of his days. Finally he released her from his embrace and then began to talk again, unsure of where to go from here, "So what do we do now, April-chan? I'm new to this...so forgive me if I don't know the in's and out's of dating...do I meet your family, next?", he said confused at to what happens after the admittance of love. He had never gone much farther than this because usually these things ended in rejection for him, but now here he was. In a relationship and he was completely and utterly clueless as to what to do now.

He would probably have to meet the Redwood royal family and tell them that he was going to ask for their daughter's hand in marriage one day. Which might not be an easy task...after all they were a royal family and most royals treated poor shinigamis like shit. He shrugged, he would have April, and no one would stand in the way of their love. Not even the Captain Commander could stop them now.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:42 pm
Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Sample_6bc04302a20ce46d2a4c7994968e

His lips were like the very rose petals against her own but she could pout when he left her warm lips for just the moment to speak of her beauty which only made both of her hands cup his cheek wiping those tears out of his gray stone eyes that sent a chill down her body. They were in love... That embrace he gave her, made the female a bit. Now in the 9th division office of the Captain's and Vice-Captain's sat both of them, just with filling the air with such passion that might shock even the shy ones. Pulling away for just a second for him to confess even that he was surely lucky to have such a woman. Her lips began murmur into his sweet delicate ear letting her hot breathe run down his neck, "You are beyond the handsome then any man that my eyes have laid upon... My words can't even speak the love within my heart.." Then suddenly both of them crashing entangling with such extreme passion that she had not felt in a while. How she misses that affection that was lost, though this made her miss Renji somewhat. He spoke so kind of words unlike he did, he told her she was his life, if it won't for her family, then they would might have been married with a few kids, though it was now in the past. Nothing could stop this..

Her happiest moment was with Renji... when they were on their first date right before the sin was set into place. April then was in Renji's lap, it was something completely new to her that made her feel the way she did. When he pulled away, she looked at him with a look of complete sadness then look away from him, "They would only mess up this relationship like they did with me and Renji..." No doubt about it she didn't want that to happen all over again, maybe after she was married. Well that it is if Hisagi was her correct one, and hopeful make a grave mistake like always in her past. "Maybe after we get married... that is if that ever happens Hisagi-san, if anything doesn't happen..." Then that smile completely flipped that frown upside down and gave him that casual smile... "I don't know really what to do now...." The bubbly female just chuckled slowly while playing with his purple hair just running her hands through it. Maybe this was right after all these years. Her breast began slip out just a bit more but right at the moment she could careless. He was going to see them anyway.

The Redwood Family would really just rip them apart saying that they don't marry Poor Vice-Captains and that Hisagi might go insane on her like his former idol and his ex-captain did. April would knew too much and how they would treat him like dirt. April just wanted a peaceful life indeed but she was never able to fine one. Even after this, that meant work was going to be so much harder.

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 am
Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Hisagi_Shuuhei_by_Silverwolf12

Neither of them knew where to go from here, there were two options that Hisagi could take, he could take her back to his dorm, and love her like no man had ever loved a woman before. Or they could take it slow and develop a relationship and then when the time was right they could go from there. Hisagi, looked over at her, and then touched her face with his hand. He had made the decision and hopefully she would understand. "We will take things slow, April-chan. I know neither of us want to rush into things without any basis of a relationship. If we are to be married like you say, then we will first have to build a relationship, and as far as your family goes...I can handle it. I'm not Renji and I think they will like me even if I am not a royal.", he said as he leaned his head over and kissed her on the cheek. He felt like he was on top of the world, he had finally found love, and he was enjoying every moment of it. Another reason he was so happy was that his zanpakotu had not said anything, but words of encouragement, which made him feel weird. She really likes you, wow. Imagine that, I guess you are one lucky dog, eh? Hisagi?, Kazeshini said to him and then let out a playful laugh that didn't sound menacing.

But regardless of how high on life he was right now there would still be April's family to deal with and Hisagi was concerned for what they would do to him. But he would be brave, he would fight them in an honor duel if that was the only way to win their approval. He knew he was going to marry April and have a family, it had been one of his dreams to have children with a beautiful woman who he could trust to take care of the children...April was that woman for him. "I will meet your family, April-chan, and then I will marry you because I can not imagine my life without you at this point and if your family is going to stand in my way then I will have no choice, but to push them out of my way.", he said to April with a grin on his face as he pulled her in and layed her head down in his lap. He leaned back against the wall and began to close his eyes, he was completely relaxed, and as he looked down at April he couldn't help, but see her magnificent breasts. Now he found his original plans harder to go through, and as he shook his head he realized the breasts were about to fall out.

Hisagi played with her hair as she played with his and sweetly began to hum a song to her and himself.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 8633076

'Doesn't it matter where a relationship is brought to? I just hope this is will not turn out the same with Renji... Out of all things, I wish that moment never happened to me.' April could not help but want Renji and her to never head but it was surely time to move onto the better things, still with that hole in the heart still open she didn't know what was right from wrong. Hisagi told her that they will take it slow and easy no less. He didn't want to rush in the basic relationship problems that most do. April had no problems with Renji, many people thought they would last a long time but it didn't happen. All because of her family, something he could easily have done with if he met her parents... That was the problem he was not royal family material, he wasn't rich like the gods, nor did people wipe his ass for him. Her parents hated anyone that was not royal in the family; but at the moment it didn't matter. It was case of stupidity on their case that they don't outsiders, but April always wanted someone who would be there.

Looking into those dusty gray eyes with her crystal orbs, this might turn out to be perfect that is if nothing happened... April received that tender kiss, only this time instead of kissing him on the cheek, those petals called lips pressed his jaw just giving him a butterfly kiss.. “Yeah... You are correct...” April's eyes just shut closed from the heavily enchanting male.. This one might just be her prince charming, maybe what she thought in past just a failure to see what Renji was... April felt happy just not complete quiet yet. Her own spirit just was quiet at the moment really pissed off that she didn't slapped the shit out Hisagi like most men got, and all April could manage to hear was words about Renji and soulmates. He was surely brave indeed. He was willing to take on her family to win her love and her hand in marriage. Marriage was such a sweet would that any woman would love; just saying the word just make her stomach just flutter with butterflies.

Neither of them wanted to hit it off like that, April was still sore about Renji and her, and Hisagi for the first time getting accepted. It was not she loved him, it was just hard for the maiden to forget the past. April was just worried about everything possibly just worried about her future everything but he insured her that he would take her as his own but something told her within her heart something was going to happen. Something that might even break her own. April just locked away that warning quickly it was not going to take the best out of her; but inside her mind she saw that picture.. that picture, April being a perfect wife with children as Hisagi being a happy father. A warm mighty smile imprint on her face.. ”Thank you Hisagi-kun... You make everything better...” Those were the last words that the maiden spoke before passing out in his lap. The breeze began to gentle play her hair and her breast just wanted to say hello but they didn't manage to get out of that tight red tight Kimono . There.. was the couple, that many would speak out for weeks..

-----

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:05 am
Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 1258404380_4783_full

"April-chan?" Hisagi said as April-chan fell asleep in his lap, he looked at her kindly, and then leaned back, closing his eyes, and getting closer and closer to falling into sleep. He was content for the first time in his life and everything that had happened tonight made him feel incredible. He loved this girl and as such he had a lot on his mind, he would have to fight her family most likely and he would most likely have to use his true power. Then there was the fact that he had to worry about the people who would look down on a relationship like this, but it wasn't important he supposed, he loved this girl, and no one would stop him from loving this woman. Not the Captain Commander, not her family, and surely not anyone who would judge him and her for being immoral, that was when the idea occured to him.

I will become a captain... I will need to talk to the Captain Commander tomorrow. If I'm a captain the Redwood family may very well treat me with much respect and the on lookers will be a bit more understanding of two captains being in love., he thought to himself as he slowly began to fall asleep. Finally he fell asleep and his dreams were filled with happiness, mostly involving April, and of them starting a family of their own. Their kids would be smart and cute, everyone would comment on it, and they would be a big happy family. This brougt a large smile on his face as he leaned over and curled up next to April, fast asleep.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:57 am
=Finished= :3

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:48 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:09 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Alone Time With the Captain (Private) - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum