Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai and Bat Wings Left_bar_bleue0/0Bankai and Bat Wings Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bankai and Bat Wings Empty Bankai and Bat Wings

Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:12 pm
JS was asleep. He was having a hard time sleeping though. Tossing, turning, tossing, turning, until he awoke startled. His dream was of a blue skinned demon, which flew on black wings. When JS turned to face this Demon, the Demon had his face. Jon decided to release his Zanpaku-to and head into his inner world and talk to KuroOni for advice.

When JS opened his eyes, he saw that he was in his inner world, a mixture of hell and heaven. A terrain similar to that of the molten ground of hell, yet it did not burn JS' feet, and a clear blue sky with clouds, completely uneffected by the ground.

"KuroOni, I had a dream about a Demon that has my face...what does this mean?"

Jon had a strong feeling that the dream was about him, but he had no idea what in particular
Shinigami NPC
Shinigami NPC
NPC Account

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai and Bat Wings Left_bar_bleue0/0Bankai and Bat Wings Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bankai and Bat Wings Empty Re: Bankai and Bat Wings

Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:07 pm
Bankai and Bat Wings Boywithwings

Kuro Oni looked about, having felt himself be summoned. In
his world he had been resting on a small stone plateau covered in a thin layer
of lava, about 200 feet in each direction from its epicenter. It was badly
cracked, looking as it would barely hold together. Somehow, there was even
pools of lava floating above them, almost majestic looking against the blue
clouds. Then he watched as Jon descended into his inner world. He sighed,
getting up. He had been sitting down on the ground, resting. He was a calm
soul, but he did care for JS, or Jon as he always called him. He extended the
thin white wings all around his body, listening to Jon's question. A demon
with his face, huh? Seems he finally knows... looks like it finally decided to
show itself... That wild demon who has Jon's face....

Noj...
Kuro looked over at Jon before answering.
"Well, yes... Seems that he has finally allowed you to know about him.
Within you, Jon, something has formed. I know very little of this, but it seems
almost as if a reflection of your soul has come out into existence. It has been
here since the day you were born, and had not the seal been put into place...
well, better not to say. It stays within you, dormant, growing... Or at least
it has."
Kuro looked sidelong at JS, expanding his wings, putting his right arm up into
the air, stretching. His long hair was pushed back by the action. He began to
think about the possibilities. His muscles that were a part of his conjuration
rippled under his black suit, and he bent back a bit, decompressing his spine.
His hair fell back, and he closed his eyes, considering. He himself was a very
strange being. In this world that seemed made of heaven and hell, he truly
belonged in neither. He had clothes and hair, black as night, seeming as if
spun from the very thread of darkness. And yet he had angels wings, as if they
were trying to life him up from a black doom. It was a very strange
combination, and he put his arms down, realigning his spine. He was completely
limber, ready for action. He made his decision, looking back at Jon.
"It will control you. That is it's nature. However... If you wish to fight
it, you have one option. It is nearly time for you to learn it, to learn your
bankai. To learn the thing that you have been missing. Once you do, you will be
able to fight this beast, know of it, maybe even manipulate it onto your
person. However, if you would truly wish to do this..."
Kuro extended his right hand, and from a small pool of lava that was floating
in the blue sky descended a katana with a 8-pointed star grip on it. He
brandished it at his side in his right hand, allowing the tip to just touch
the surface of the thin layer of lava on the ground. Then he swept it up off
the ground, pointing it squarely at Jon's chest.
"Jon. To gain your bankai... You must defeat me in swordplay. There is no
one to copy here. You must depend On your own abilities. You may use
your shikai as a weapon, nothing more. If you choose to use Kido, that is up to
you. However, prepare yourself."
He vanished, reappearing behind Jon with the speed of a shunpo, bringing down
the zanpakto one handed. As he did so, he said quietly, just loud enough for
Jon to hear.
"I won't be holding back!"
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:59 pm
As the news of JS's inner demon hit him, he was rendered silent. He had a hunch for a while, but...he didn't know for sure...

As Kuro began to explain the nature of his inner Demon, Jon went pale.

Control me? ...I won't let it happen... I WON'T!

Kuro kept explaining, telling him that he was able to combat this Demon, but only by learning his Bankai.

(Posting Music:

)

Jon quickly ripped the necklace that he wore off of his neck and released it into his Shikai.

"Alright, Kuro! Let's Go!"

Jon blinked and Kuro disappeared.

From behind him, he heard, "I won't hold back!"

Jon turned and quickly parried Kuro's blow...but just barely.

Damn! He's fast!

Jon quickly retaliated while he thought he had an opening with a slash at his torso and then up toward his face.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai and Bat Wings Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Bankai and Bat Wings Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:56 pm
Kuro gave a small tsk as Jon parried his blow and began to retaliate. He blocked off the slash to his torso and held his blade horitonally in front of his face, countering Jon's second strike. He held it there for a few moments, looking down at his owner. Hmm... how about this, then? Kuro pressed down on his blade and left heel, springing back. Then he slapped down his right foot, coming around Jon's left side, slashing horizontally at his stomach. Then he threw down his left foot, using the leftover energy to spin around on the spot and make a vertical cut down Jon. He pressed Jon hard, performing a down to up slash, a horizontal from the right to left, another slash following from left to right, and finished with the momentum left from that, throwing out a kick at Jon.
Then Kuro pushed down with his right foot's heel, leaning backwards. He threw his arms down, reaching the floor, and pressed off of it, sailing above Jon's head. His arms were still back, and he put all the power his muscles would allow at once into a downward slash, gathering air around it due to its speed. He then performed the equivalent of a flash step, appearing a few feet away, panting a bit.
Hmm... Seems he's finally growing up a bit. I suppose that Noj must be able to sense this as well. Let's see if I can suprise him a bit, eh? Kuro pressed down on both feet, bending his knees. Then he pressed down and jumped all at once, sailing into the air. He threw out his arms, flapping the wings all upon his body. They sent currents of air out, lifting him up. He stood there for a while, his blade at his side, examining his opponent. Then he threw his blade to the right hand, the blade fully extended horizontal to his body. Then he rotated his wrist, placing it's edge to face Jon. He placed it back passed his shoulder, flapping all his wings together. He sped towards his opponent, slashing as he hit. He hit the ground and hopped again, going in the other direction. This time, as he swung down, he stopped on the ground, falling down onto it, his arms extended. He swung his legs around, trying to trip Jon. Then he jumped up into the air again off of his hands, taking a defensive stance. His sword was across his body, pointed at Jon. his feet were even on the ground, and his eyelids were close together, completely focused. he was ready for anything Jon might try...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 pm
Posting Music:

JS growled in disapproval as Kuro easily blocked his strikes. Jon wasn't expecting Kuro to spring backward and that caught him off guard when his Zan aimed for his stomach. Jon barely dodged that strike by flipping backward away from him.

Man, Kuro's NOT letting up!

Jon quickly blocked his Zan's next assault of strikes except for the last one. As he gripped his sword arm, Kuro's foot made contact with Jon, sending him flying. Jon span wildly through the air for a brief moment before catching himself with his sword and getting his footing again. Jon looked up and saw his Zan panting.

Posting Music:

So that took a lot out of him, eh? Let's see if I can get him to expend a little more energy...

Jon didn't even need to provoke Kuro's next 'waste' of energy. Kuro leaped into the air, using his wings to propel himself upward. As he did this, Jon crouched down, waiting for just the right moment. As Kuro flew toward Jon, Jon was primed and ready to dodge the strike, waiting for the moment until it was almost too late to dodge. Just as Kuro was about to slash, Jon jumped back.

Bravo, Jon...

As Jon heard this voice, he was distracted and got tripped by Kuro's next move.

HAHAHAHAHA! Ah, Kuro, you've got some serious work that needs to be done if you wanna get this amateur to beat you...

Jon got up and turned to the source of the voice.

It was Noj, who had begun to watch the fight. The Blue-skinned, Grey Hair, Demon Jon. The demon that JS saw in his dream.

Jon turned away from his demon and looked to his Zan with a new determination.

Posting Music:

Jon immediately went on the offensive, slowly walking toward his Zanpaku-to, increasing his speed as he got closer to his Zan. Jon looked for any weakness, but couldn't find one.

Time to Improv...

Jon slipped his blade between Kuro and Kuro's Blade, pulled Kuro toward himself, slamming his head into Kuro's and then kicking him away. Jon then used Flash Step to get behind Kuro and slashed at him in the pattern of a five-pointed star, Samhain Slash, he called it, based on his Wiccan Origins.

"Impressed yet, Kuro?!"

I am...very impressed...
Shinigami NPC
Shinigami NPC
NPC Account

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:36 pm
Kuro's eyes widened as he watched Jon's blade slip in front of him. He watched his owner, seeing his forehead come closer than he desired. This... Won't end well He thought as his face approached Jon's. An earsplitting crack ran through the air as their skulls collided, and Kuro was knocked back, one eye shut from the pain of the impact. He felt Jon appear behind him and gulped, having an idea what would happen next. He swung all his wings to the right, spinning around. He blocked three of the slashes, feeling his stomach and right shoulder being cut. He could feel Noj's presence; he was very close. Kuro flapped his wings, retreating a bit. When he landed, he fell on his sword, holding himself up with his hands, getting a breather. He felt blood rise up in his throat and coughed it out on the ground. However, his eyes never left Jon. After a few moments he pressed off the ground, getting to his feet again.

Kuro threw his sword out, acting like it was an extension of his arm. Then he spun it in his hands, flapping his wings downward. He shot up into the sky, pointing the blades edge at himself. Then he closed his eyes, breathing deeply. He performed the equivalent of a flash step, appearing in front of Jon, the blade's tip running towards his face. Then, an inch from contact, Kuro used another flash-step, performing a feint. Behind Jon, he slashed out, creating an upside-down version of Jon's last attack. Then he spun around the blade, the hilt pointed at Jon's backside. He hopped back, his center of gravity lowering just a foot off of the ground. His feet were apart a good ways, aligned vertically. Then he pressed off, flying directly at Jon, the hilt flashing out behind as the blade moved toward Jon's neck...
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Jon's head twinged a bit from the impact of his headbutt on Kuro but he shook it off. As he looked up, Kuro's blade was heading toward his face. Jon dodged, but not without a large cut grazing across his cheek. Jon realized Kuro was behind him and looked. He recognized that stance. Jon, being the one to develop the technique, knew how to dodge and parry it well, though the last two hits made contact with his back, because it was upside down.

As Kuro hopped back, Jon, rather testily said, "Kuro...don't you EVER use my attack like that again..."

Jon was rather proud of his Pagan Heritage, and hated it whenever anyone, intentionally or unintentionally, twisted it. His attack was based on the symbol of the Pagan Religion, the Pentacle. However, so many times before, the symbol had been mocked and perverted, becoming a symbol of Satanism, and, by Proxy, caused Jon to become one of much ridicule, and

Jon quickly regained his composure and returned his Focus to the battle at hand. Jon felt his eyes glow red and turned to his Demon Self.

"What? I thought I'd offer a little Help?"

"WELL DON'T! I DON'T NEED YOU, DAMMIT! IF I DID, I'D ASK!"

Jon turned back to his opponent and saw his next attack. Jon couldn't determine, where it was headed, but as he got closer he realized it was headed for his neck and he calmly ducked down and gripped his opponent's blade...no...HIS blade, knowing it would stop at the Tsuba. Despite the fact Jon was wearing Gloves, the cold steel of his opponent's blade cut through his glove and left hand.

"Kuro...you said you wouldn't Hold back....well.... "

Jon flipped his blade forward, something he RARELY did. And then he closed his eyes as he stabbed his blade forward, aiming for his opponent's stomach.

Jon opened his eyes and said, "NEITHER WILL I!"

He then proceeded to twist the blade so that it's bladed edge was facing up instead of down and pull his blade up through whatever his blade was in yank it out.

Jon then let go of his opponent's sword, back up a Flash Step's length and tore off part of his sleeve to bandage his hand.
Shinigami NPC
Shinigami NPC
NPC Account

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:41 pm
Kuro smiled as Jon performed his thrust. He vanished, without so much as a word. He reappeared behind Jon to his left, close enough to reach out with his hand and touch his face. Kuro ducked down, staying on his toes. As he descended, he moved his blade to his right, having faced away from Jon. The blade flashed out at Jon's legs, swinging in a full arc. Kuro then vanished again, appearing in front of Jon again. He lashed out, holding nothing back. The sword darted forward, jabbing 12 times, then he slashed right, spun around to the left, and planted the sword on the ground, pushing down on his hand. For one moment, his spine and sword combined made a perpendicular line to the ground. Then he pushed off, his feet swinging. He kicked out twice as he ascnded, both legs lashing out at Jon's chest and head. His arms flashed by as he descended, his right elbow coming down. He tried to land it on Jon's head and shoulder areas, then followed with a palm thrust at his chest. As he hit the ground, Kuro slid his feet on the ground, moving around to grab his sword. He righted his grip, still spinning.

The sword darted forward, one straight jab at Jon's stomach. Then he pushed his right foot back, moving his sword to his side and attacking with his left leg. Then the sword began almost dancing, attacking from almost every angle around Jon. Kuro aimed 2 slashes at the head, 1 on each limb, 3 at the chest along with 2 jabs, and 2 more slashes at his waist. He finished by pressing down on his right toe, darting to his opponents left side. He stopped, throwing down his left foot and spinning around, holding his body away from Jon and with his sword. He brought around using both hands, aimed to cut through Jon's arms, chest, and neck. Then Kuro pushed his feet back, gaining some distance. Hmm. It would appear I'm pushing him more. Guess I'll just have to keep going. Seems like he's also started taking this seriously. And HE is getting involved. Kuro reached out his left hand in front of his face, brushing some of his long hair out of his eyes. He looked back up at Jon and gave a small smile. Noj. You prick.

"Well, Jon. Seems like you are taking this seriously. You know, if you aren't careful..." Kuro pressed down, appearing in front of Jon again, cutting down his blade. It would be easy enough to block, although Kuro doubted his reactions were good enough to dodge. "You know, you really might die. I'll do all I can, of course. But if you aren't the one suited for this bankai..." Kuro gestured to the floor, looking like a scene out of hell, with his left hand, the right still holding his blade against Jon.

"Now..."

Kuro jumped back once again, holding his blade in front of his face. He almost looked like a knight, and his wings fully extended once again. He threw the blade up into the air, mesmerizing in its rotation. He stepped out with his right foot as he caught the handle as it fell, the blade pointed at the ground. He retained the momentum of the fall, bringing it up as he approached Jon. As he reached Jon, the blade reached the peak of its arc, attacking with quite a lot of power. Kuro had one eye slightly closed. He had warmed up, but the last fury had took its toll on him...
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:21 pm
Jon opened his eyes in time to avoid Kuro's sweep at his feet. Jon backed off but was hit by 6 of Kuro's next 12 strikes. Jon parryed the blow Kuro delivered next and dodged the next blow aimed for his head and chest.

Dammit...I'm getting slower....he thought.This is really taking it's toll

This moment of hesitation on Jon's part allowed Kuro's blow to his shoulder to make contact. Jon gripped his arm. Thankfully, it was his left arm, not his right, which was his sword arm. Jon was also unable to block the next blow sending him flying back.

SHIT!

Jon caught himself with his blade and stood up.

Kuro's assault continued.

I'm scared

Jon kept dodging...and getting hit.

I don't want to die

-------------------------------

Then Jon saw it. A vision of a Blue Demon, not Noj, someone much older than him or Noj, or even Kuro. Then he spoke.

"What are you doing, Jon? Is that fear I see in your eyes?"

Jon was confused, he felt like he'd seen this demon before but...

"Why are you running?"

"I'm scared..."

"Why are you scared...?"

"I don't want to die..."

"I see...then calm down...let go of your inhibitions...let go of your fears. Do not panic. This is a test of your abilities is it not? This is a test to prove your worth for this stage of power is it not?"

"Y-yes, but--"

"THEN FIGHT! Fight as if your life depends on it. Don't hesitate...Don't waver...DO.NOT.BACK.DOWN."

The demon began to fade away. Little did Jon know it was a vision of his TRUE father.

-------------------------------------------

Jon snapped out of his vision and saw Kuro's next attack coming. Jon's focus narrowed and he dodged almost effortlessly. Jon calmed down. Kuro's attacks seemed slower, almost dream-like, and thus, easier to dodge. Either there was some truth behind the Demon's words, or he was entering an adrenaline powered state. Jon stared Kuro in the eyes, never taking his gaze off of his Zan Spirit, but parrying and dodging all of his attacks until he backed away.

Jon's eyes began to glow with a fierce fighting spirit.

Then Kuro spoke, "Well, Jon. Seems like you are taking this seriously. You know, if you aren't careful..."

He appeared in front of Jon and Jon blocked his blade as Kuro spoke again,
"You know, you really might die. I'll do all I can, of course. But if you aren't the one suited for this bankai..." Kuro gestured to the floor, reminding Jon of the Hellish ground of his inner world

"Now..."

Kuro jumped back, extending his wings. There was almost a majestic air about him as he did this. If Jon wasn't completely focused, he might've been in awe. Kuro threw his blade and caught it, flying at Jon at the same speed as his sword was going at it's decent. As he got closer, he brought it up, with great power an momentum. Jon dodged the attack, but it still nicked him as he slid under the blow.

Jon got up and looked at his trenchcoat. It was torn to ribbons basically. Jon sighed and threw it away, showing his Tee with a long sleeved striped tee underneath.

"That was weighing me down."

Jon turned to Kuro and said, "I deserve this Bankai, Kuro. Not only for my sake but so I can take down pricks like him." Jon pointed to Noj at this point.

Noj only chuckled.

Jon also took off his other two shirts, exposing his tanktop underneath. Jon wore a lot of clothes, mainly as a restraint for himself to get stronger, but there was no need to hold back against Kuro.

Jon rushed at Kuro, now much faster than before and with a strengthened resolve. Jon slashed up at Kuro and continued his slash into an arc, then swept at his feet, Jon jumped up and brought his blade down, aiming at Kuro's head and shoulder. Jon then dropped his blade and shoved Kuro to get him off balance, then picked up his blade again and thrust it forward. He didn't stop there. Jon swept at Kuro's feet with his legs and kicked upward, aiming for his chin, all the while, keeping ahold of his blade. Jon backed away from Kuro and said,

"Kuro, I'm just gonna be blunt, I'm tired, your tired, Noj is a fuckbag and I want to go back to sleep. What do you say we wrap this up shall we?"

Jon gripped his blade with both hands, ready to strike.

"One last attack with all that we've got behind it. No pulled punches, no tricks. Just you and me, proving once and for all who is the better warrior. Make no mistake, this attack will not miss. So, either put your all into this next attack or admit defeat now."
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai and Bat Wings Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Bankai and Bat Wings Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:34 pm
Kuro's squinted his eyes. Seems that he's finally taking this seriously. He prepared himself for Jon's attack, glad that he was finally taking this seriously. He parried Jon's upward slash, staying true in front of his owner. However, he wasn't prepared for the sweep at his feet. He fell to the ground, and immediately pushed off his right arm, rolling to the left as Jon planted into the ground. He got up again just in time to dodge Jon's next swipe at his legs, and then blocked Jon's kick. He was pushed upwards, his whole body like a straight piece of wood from bracing himself. He listened to what Jon had to say, listening carefully.

"Well... He is quite annoying, yes. Your sleep... didn't YOU call ME? But I do agree with you. It's about time we finished this..."

Kuro held his blade at his side as he listened to Jon talk, infusing the blade with his reiatsu. It was almost time. He moved his right foot back a bit, leaning forward with his left hand at his side, ready to move. His right arm remained straight, as he was still preparing himself.

"Well. Sounds good to me. Just remember, I'm not holding back on this. You want my full power..." Kuro trailed off, his blade suddenly igniting into a black energy. It was an aura of sorts, completely surrounding the blade. "Within this is your bankai. If you manage to defeat me, I will allow the use of it. Now, Jon, COME! LET US FINISH THIS!" Kuro cried, throwing his arm out all the way to the right, flapping his wings as he dived forwards on Noj. He performed a diagonal slash going upwards, from Jon's right side to his left. Kuro put his all into this attack; after it, he wouldn't have anymore strength to continue fighting with. Only thing... to do now... is hope... that he was strong enough...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum