Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Interest (Private) Left_bar_bleue20/100New Interest (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

New Interest (Private) Empty New Interest (Private)

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:13 pm

New Interest (Private) Cooltext579914830
New Interest (Private) Dark-Hei
New Interest (Private) Cooltext579915766
Well.. how are things for the Flame Reaper going ever since his narrow escape from the Golden King, Gilgamesh? Well.. ever since Poliro escaped from that horrible attack, Skyrim, Poliro escaped quite badly. He had fatal injuries, and his power was unstable because of the disruption of his soul chain. Poliro had been in the Squad 4 Barracks resting for a few days, while also trying to train to keep himself fit. It was kind of bad, given he was constantly told he had to rest, but Poliro knew he had to get his Zanpakuto powers fully controlled, he didn't want to be disabled for life. Poliro was in his own training grounds in the Seireitei, with bandages on his legs and arms. People thought how Poliro could even walk after the bashing he got from Gilgamesh. It pained him to move, it pained him to move his legs, and he felt quite weak.. compared to how he was. He felt weaker than he was when he was started out as a Shinigami. He had his Zanpakuto released, but the flames were really small, it was smaller than a fire knife, this was due to the disruption of his powers. He was trying to focus to poor his reaitsu into the thing, but so far it wasn't working. "Godamn it..." he sighed in disbelief that this was happening to him. Poliro did have a name to live up to, but he wasn't living to anything with this failure of trying to regain his full power..

Poliro was trying hard for this, he was fearing being mocked by his peers and comrades, as he was meant to be captain, but he was weaker than a seated member in the way he was, hell in the state he is in a Academy shinigami could probably beat him. And Poliro thought the entirety of that was outrageously bad! So he kept on trying, but he got tired really fast.. "GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!" Poliro then punched his fist into the ground, breaking a bit of the floor, but then he felt pain shoot up his arm. "ARG!" he grinded his teeth together as a coping device to deal with the pain. He couldn't stand the postion he was in at all, he just wanted to get his power back. He then sighed. "Poliro.. mate.. its time for a bit of a break." He then left his training grounds, sheathing his Zanpakuto while bandaged. To help him walk, he had a crutch that helped him move around. He had heard about a new captain replacing the current one of Squad 8, for unknown reasons to Poliro. Poliro was curious to meet his new captain, as he wanted to get to know new comrades quickly and befriend them and such. Poliro also knew this new captain was female. It made Poliro want to go and see her more, as he was so curious to what this new captain was like, what she looked like and such. He just wanted to try and cheer up from the rage he felt at himself from failing at the training.

With that in mind, Poliro made his way to the Squad 8 Barracks, to try and meet this new captain and see what she was like. Poliro lost his last love, Ayane Redwood quite sometime ago now, all he wanted was someone to try and fill the gap in his heart that was left, and thus, Poliro comes to her today to see if she will become Poliro's new interest, and new mate and such. Only time and destiny could tell, and Poliro came up to the barracks with a grin on his face. He waited to see if the captain noticed him outside..

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Interest (Private) Left_bar_bleue10/100New Interest (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

New Interest (Private) Empty Re: New Interest (Private)

Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:08 am
--K U M O--
New Interest (Private) KumoHeader
--T E N S H I--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIOLENT WIND - 1-1+

MOONLIT NIGHT
"Hmph. What makes you think I care about YOUR problems?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GET OUT OF MY WAY!

Squad Eight... how many days had it been? Too many to count on a single hand, possibly too many to count on two. Sighing softly, the woman stared out the window of her office, a large stack of paper behind her that she was now ignoring. She had, as it seemed, finally gotten what she'd wanted. As the Leader of the August Centre, she was finally in a place where she could hold some power over these spirits. Smiling internally, she turned around and looked specifically at the desk, chuckling to herself. However, was all as it had seemed? As much as she appreciated this form of work, she did not find herself appreciating these papers. After the departure of her former Captain, Solas, she had discovered exactly how lazy this woman had truly been. Honestly, she would be happy to say that this was a good riddance, however the very fact that she herself had been left this much paperwork was a frustration on its own. Sighing softly, Kumo pressed her fingers onto the desk and closed her eyes for a second. Gods didn't have to do this, though she was masquerading as one of these Shinigami. Ugh, the term itself drove her to frustration. She was one of the five gods of creation, and here she was, pretending to be one of these false "Gods of Death". Ugh. Even that description made her sick to her stomach. False fucking gods (Pardon her french). With a slow shake of her head, Kumo stepped out of her office, and into the halls of the Eighth Division, slowly looking around watching the deplorable people as they trailed past her. They had no clue, no real idea of the life that they'd stepped into. Instead, they simply chose to live it as if there were a tomorrow to expect. Psh.

"Gah..." "Tenshi-taicho!" She blinked, looking up at a dark-haired man that ran towards her. Ah, that was... damnitall, who was that? Sano, or something? A lower member of the Division. Smiling coldly, Kumo nodded to his presence. "Yes, Sano?" "One of the Captains is waiting outside the barracks. It appears to be Tensol-taicho." She shook her head, trying to get that into her mind. Poliro Tensol... Captain of the... Seventh Division, correct? Right, right. She nodded at him and slowly walked past him, not noticing his watchful eyes on the ass that she most certainly had. "Sigh... what bothers do this place hold for me now?" Shaking her head as she continued her slow walk, Kumo finally came to the doors of the barracks, placing delicate fingers against it's cold wood. Blue eyes blinked a few more times, and long, curled and blonde hair sat down her shoulders. She adjusted her Shinigami's clothing, moved her white Captain's Haori around a little, and smiled with a kind, yet false, smile. Nodding internally, she pushed the doors open, and stepped forwards into the abyss. Ah. He was, to put it lightly, rather cute. Though... the fact that he was covered in bandages and the like made her wonder if he was really in pain. Sighing softly, she turned away and beckoned for him to follow. "C'mon. I'll find you a place to sit." Not even registering who he was, she slowly traipsed back through the halls and into a well-lit, small and quiet nook in the Eighth Division's barracks. This was where she came to sit, think and pray to her brothers and sisters, so she was certain she could accommodate to a weakened Captain here. "Please, sit. This is where I entertain most Captains that I meet, though you would only be the third to greet me." Taking a seat, the woman looked up, waiting for Poliro himself to take his own. Once he had, she bowed slightly to him. "I am Kumo Tenshi, Captain of the Eighth Division. You have obviously come to meet me about something, therefore you are welcome to speak your mind." She gave him a soft smile, nodding as she did so.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Interest (Private) Left_bar_bleue20/100New Interest (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Poliro waited for Kumo to come out to him, knowing that someone would inform her of Poliro's presence, as most squad members always did this, well Poliro's did with him anyway, but he wasn't too sure about the other squads. Poliro went in to a lot of things open minded, so he was going to approach this open mindly too. What was this new captain like. What was the story behind her? Was she a kind soul? Poliro was asking all those questions about her personality and appearance because in his soul, he still sought a wonderful, beautiful woman to fill the void that was left by his dead love, Ayane. Ayane's death is what set Poliro on the paths hes on today. It was the reason Poliro was forced into the race of being a Vizard. He managed to keep his Gotei 13 postion because it was secret to everyone, most people assumed he was a shinigami.

Kumo exited the Barrack's doors, and Poliro gained sight of this beautiful blonde lady. Right away, Poliro's eyes widened. He wasn't expecting a ugly woman, but neither was he expecting a girl with beauty and looks like this one. He kept a blank expression however, as he didn't want her to catch on about this, as Poliro was here for other reasons rather than gawking at attractive women, especially one he had just met. He didn't exactly look strong when he was in bandages. He heeded the beckoning of Kumo and slowly walked into the barracks to see her. He was kind of struggling to move, given how much pain he was in, but how hard he tried to ingore that pain of his. He followed her into the room and took a seat. While he walked and sat, it was obvious Poliro was in pain. But he was going to stay tough because he didn't want to embrass himself infront of a girl like her.

Poliro nodded to her as she introduced herself as Kumo Tenshi, the captain of the 8th division. She wanted him to just get to the point about why he came to her. "Well, before anything I'm going to say.. my name is Poliro Tensol." Poliro spoke in a obvious british accent that didn 't sound usual among the Gotei 13. "I'm the Squad 7 Captain." "I'm in bandages cause of a gross fight I got into involving a guy in golden armor. Jesus god, it was brutal..." he sighed and looked at himself. He had really became a wreck. His powers were all but gone, and his body was weakened too. "But anyways, i'm here because I heard you were new to the Gotei, miss. I want to get to know you b ecause we may very well see each other in the field battle against those stupid arrancar and demon bastar ds that want nothing more to kill us Shinigami and destroy Soul Society, for some misguided bullshit." He sighed again. "I just want to get a "feel" for you, if you get my drift, and I'm not talking in a sexual way." Poliro knew that would probably incite something, if she was dirty minded that is.

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Interest (Private) Left_bar_bleue10/100New Interest (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:27 am
--K U M O--
--T E N S H I--
VIOLENT WIND - 1-1+

THIS ILLUSION (PIANO VER.)
GET OUT OF MY WAY!

A soft sigh left her lips as he began to speak. An accent that was far from Japanese, was it? The woman slowly raised cold eyes to stare at him, watching him as he spoke and considering all angles of this man's argument and psyche. She had not been involved in the creation of anything outside Japan itself, so when he spoke in this accent, she did find herself slightly interested. Having had no association with people that were themselves not Japanese, she did have a wish to discover more about this man, in a basal sense. "Well, before anything I'm going to say.. my name is Poliro Tensol." Hrn. Already knew that. "I'm the Squad 7 Captain. I'm in bandages cause of a gross fight I got into involving a guy in golden armor. Jesus god, it was brutal..." Golden armor, hmm? Interesting. Closing her eyes softly, she slowly stood up and turned away from him, nodding internally. "I see. A man in golden armor? Interesting, I must admit. Though, I would wonder why you continued to fight in such a fashion." She didn't turn towards him, and her voice held no emotion as she spoke to him. She was being practical, objective, calm. "But anyways, i'm here because I heard you were new to the Gotei, miss. I want to get to know you b ecause we may very well see each other in the field battle against those stupid arrancar and demon bastar ds that want nothing more to kill us Shinigami and destroy Soul Society, for some misguided bullshit." A twitch. Her face twisted slightly, and she slowly turned around, ignoring his last statement and staring at him through cold eyes, eyes full of frustration.

"Misguided bullshit? For you to have this level of hate for creatures that are only following their natural instincts is misguided bullshit." She grit her teeth, growling softly at the man as she did so. She didn't know why she was scolding him like this, only that his statement frustrated her. Maybe, as a god, she was always meant to understand the humans and their lives, loves and frustrations? It was a strange thing, feeling so annoyed and frustrated by such a mediocre statement. She withheld her wish to slap him. "No, I can understand why you would hate them. For anyone to have lost someone, hate is easy enough to feel. It is easier to hate than to forgive and understand." A slight blush crossed her cheeks, before the woman scowled at Poliro with eyes full of cold flame. "Instead of talking about 'hating' them, you should be simply doing your job as you do so. I do not like them, myself, but thinking that all they want to do is kill and destroy us is only going to destroy you in the end." Turning away once more, Kumo folded her arms and scowled further, looking over to the side. "A man who only fights with hatred has no reason to be a Captain, nor a Shinigami, for that matter. In fact, they don't deserve to be Captains." She turned and showed him a single blue eye. "The only ones I can see fighting with hatred are those known as the Vizard, for they are corrupted by a Hollow in their soul." She folded her arms tighter and looked away from him, obviously annoyed by his statement...
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Poliro found this woman interesting to say the least. She was calm and didn't really hold much emotion. Poliro's accent did make him stick out among the other Gotei members, as they were all Japanese and Poliro was a man from the United Kingdom with a really unusual dialect. Its one of the reason sometimes he felt he didn't fit in with everyone. But he was only here to try and to do his job as a Gotei captain, after all. But then when she turned around with an angry face, he was kind of shocked already to see that he had angered her. He didn't know what had angered her so, but Poliro didn't feel too good about upsetting her. It wasn't exactly his intention to either.

"Misguided bullshit? For you to have this level of hate for creatures that are only following their natural instincts is misguided bullshit." Poliro was going to be more careful with his words for this time, and he was going to try his best not to start a arguement, because that was the last thing he was going to need. He didn't exactly arguing either.. He didn't speak as she said even more angry things. "No, I can understand why you would hate them. For anyone to have lost someone, hate is easy enough to feel. It is easier to hate than to forgive and understand." Poliro was struck right in the heart by that comment, as he had lost his eternal lover, Ayane Redwood because of natural means. Right away, he felt a depressing feeling of emptiness go through him, and he tried his best to hold back how he looked, but on his face, he looked as though he was guilty for saying what he had said. He sighed deeply, it could be seen he expressed regret about what he said.

"Instead of talking about 'hating' them, you should be simply doing your job as you do so. I do not like them, myself, but thinking that all they want to do is kill and destroy us is only going to destroy you in the end." Poliro agreed with this.. when he first joined the Gotei, his mind set was totally set on revenge, but he had changed from that a long while ago. He wanted to simply do his duty and make sure that his deceased love would be proud of the job he's done. Without that love, Poliro would still be routing for revenge, on the arrancar that killed him as a human. He now simply wanted to protect the common good and keep the world safe, he was sure that is what Ayane wanted him to do, after all.

"The only ones I can see fighting with hatred are those known as the Vizard, for they are corrupted by a Hollow in their soul. The irony in this comment is that Poliro was a Vizard, and had to cope with a few moments of him being rather violent and such. Was Poliro becoming more like a hollow anyway, despite his best attempts to not let it influence him? He suddenly was also struck by fear. He did not want to be related to such a beastly thing at all. Poliro then spoke a few words, he did not speak many even though she had said a lot. He spoke in a more depressed tone than before. "I'm.. sorry. You are fight. They are fighting what they believe, it isn't misguided.." he didn't really leave himself open to be argued with. He just didn't feel in the mood for it any more. He had learned this woman was rather.. strong about how she felt towards things. That was a good thing, I suppose. He then tried to take the talking away from the current topic. "Well then.. because of the fight with the man in golden armor, I have nearly no powers left any more. My Zanpakuto has no power in it, and my body is severely weakened.. and I'm trying to gain them back, but all i'm doing is hurting myself. I think I need help with it, to be honest." he sighed and sat back, trying to relax. He needed to cool down a bit cause of the stress he felt mentally and psychically.

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:48 am
--K U M O--
--T E N S H I--
VIOLENT WIND - 1-1+

THE TRUTH
GET OUT OF MY WAY!

"I'm.. sorry. You are right. They are fighting what they believe, it isn't misguided.." Though he wouldn't see it from the position that he was in, she gave a small and confident smirk at that. Ah, so he was simply agreeing with her, was he? She wasn't sure that he believed those words that he spoke, but she'd see what happened in due time. Normally she wouldn't intervene in someone's mentality like this, however her time away from the August Centre had given her a slight change in her mindset. Instead of being all that she was encompassing, she did have a slight idea of compassion. However, this man was not one who could be guided through with kind words and a soft smile. He was stubborn, bull-headed. Unable to be shown the world without running into it first. That much, at least, she had discerned from her current experience and the words of others around her. "Well then.. because of the fight with the man in golden armor, I have nearly no powers left any more. My Zanpakuto has no power in it, and my body is severely weakened.. and I'm trying to gain them back, but all i'm doing is hurting myself. I think I need help with it, to be honest." "Tch." A simple noise rang out between them; Kumo turned towards Poliro once more with the same cold look on her face and in her eyes. "I know how it feels to lose all of your strength, Tensol." She looked over his head, gazing into nothingness for a second with her blue orbs, before closing them slightly and shaking her head.

"No matter." She sighed softly and took her seat once more, shaking her head in order to clear her mind. What was she thinking? She couldn't reveal anything to this man; knowledge of her real self would give this world too much to deal with, far too soon. A sigh, and she looked up at him again. "You wish to regain your powers, Poliro Tensol?" She smiled softly, slowly standing up once more and fixing her gaze upon him, sharpening it as if it were a blade pointed at his face. She had already made up her mind; so it was said, so it would be. Turning away from him, her Captain's Haori fluttering slightly, she took a single step forwards, before looking at him, back over her shoulder. "Are you coming, Poliro Tensol? Or do you wish to remain behind? You have the choice in your hands, you know. Everyone... has a choice to make, at some point in their life. They can follow what they think is right, or what they know is right." She smirked, and turned her stare away from him, locking it onto the wall in front of her, moving those eyes towards the door. "It's always up in the air, surprisingly. One day you may make the choice, Poliro. Today, I ask of you: Do you wish to regain your powers back? Or do you wish to finally leave this eternal battle, living out your days not with bloodshed, but peace? There is no right or wrong answer to that question, my boy. There is only what you know is true, so nobody will fault you for making the decision that is best for you." A slightly confident smirk crossed those lips, and Kumo started to walk forwards, approaching the door, the corridors, that which led to her own training grounds... The Eighth Division was about to experience... a powerful and violent wind.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:56 am

Poliro was taking deep breaths. He didn't want to be overcome by stress, not today. He'd just end up hurting himself more in the end. His bad mood was pretty evident given what he said. In reality, Poliro is more friendly than you'd expect. He'd never attack anyone unless they attacked them first, or it was a spar or something. But when it comes to outside sparring and such, Poliro never really makes the first attack. So this behaviour from was rather unusual. It seems Kumo was walking out, and then sort of gave a challenge to him. Live in peace or carry on to try and live in the violence of bloodshed? Poliro instantly knew his answer to this. Despite him not wanting the amount of blood he has to draw, this was for Ayane's sake. He was too far in his duty to just give up now. He rose from the seat from where was sat, and followed her. "I have a answer. I'm going to regain my strength!" He slowly walked out onto Kumo's training grounds.

He could only sense that he was going to get quite badly hurt. His body wasn't in 100% yet, his Zanpakuto was not even able to go into shikai, and Poliro's speed and strength were drastically lowered. For Poliro to even try sparring like this would rely on his elemental swords he acquired long ago, that still were functional, and his hand to hand capabilities. It was going to be quite hard on Poliro, but he was gonna not give up. His squad's own sign meant courage, something he had. "So then miss Tenshi.. what is it you have planned on these grounds of yours?" Poliro looked at her curiously and wasn't going to decline a offer to train to restore his powers. He wanted them back as soon as he could become stronger. After his crushing defeat with Gilgamesh, it became obvious to him - Poliro needed new powers. Being one element alone was too weak now..

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:12 pm
--K U M O--
--T E N S H I--
VIOLENT WIND - 1-1+

TATAKAU RIYUU
GET OUT OF MY WAY!

"So then miss Tenshi.. what is it you have planned on these grounds of yours?" So, the man came? That was... a pity. She had always felt pity for those who had lost power in battle; men that were simply shells of their former selves. A small sigh left her lips, but was quickly quashed as she raised her gaze to face that of Poliro Tensol. "I am warning you. This will not be easy; you may likely die from what I'm about to do--especially in your current state." Poliro may have thought that Kumo was underestimating his prowess, but that was far from the truth. She was simply telling the truth from what she could feel; her own power was something wild and uncontrollable. She sighed softly, stepping forwards when hearing no reaction from the man--even if he did react, she already knew. She had assumed that he wouldn't back away, that was simply a formality. Without touching her zanpakuto, Kumo's lips turned into a soft smile, and winds slowly began to whip up around her body. "Prepare yourself." As she stood there, the winds slowly began to get stronger and stronger, spinning around Kumo's body and towards Poliro himself. This was not her zanpakuto; this was her simply releasing her full Reiatsu to the man. While most Spiritual Pressures pushed, Kumo's spun. For that reason, she was a truly powerful and violent wind--one capable of blowing away even the most powerful of enemies. She smiled softly and stepped forwards towards Poliro, watching the man's eyes as she did so.

"So, Poliro Tensol. Do you feel it? This wind?" This wind whipping around her... it was the strength of an F2 Tornado, the second-weakest on the scale of tornadoes themselves. However, this wasn't her maximum strength when it came to a tornado; by far it was definitely not. Winds flew around her body at 180 km/h, and things were beginning to be blown off of walls, falling around her. "This is only the beginning of my power. If you can withstand my strength, I will assist you." Her head nodded, and she stepped backwards, holding her hands up in front of her, standing ready to fight him with her hand-to-hand skills. She chuckled softly--part of her wanted him to fall and fail, while the rest wanted him to succeed and become powerful once more. "Fight me within this wind, Poliro Tensol. Fight me, and show me what you can do!" Her foot pushed off of the ground, not giving him any chances of preparing. She ran straight for him, and aimed her first attack for the man's stomach--a simple punch. Her next motion caused her to slide around his body and attempt to attack him from behind. Being within these winds would make it difficult for him to concentrate on just fighting her. He would have to also focus on keeping a stand in this wind. He should count himself luck, however. She was not within the confines of her Bankai-Hatsu. If she was, then that would make things all the more difficult for this man. F4 Tornadoes were... certainly no laughing matter.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Interest (Private) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000New Interest (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:12 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

New Interest (Private) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum