Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Left_bar_bleue10/100Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Empty Visitations of the Shrine [Private]

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:36 am
[ K A S A I ]
Visitations of the Shrine [Private] KasaiHeader
[ R A I N ]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DATABASE - 1-2

HAJIMARI NO ASA
"We are but an envoy to a knowledgeable world..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WE WILL LEAD ON

The warm sun beat down on him today; as it had always done in this part of the world. Soft rays of light that meant no harm, ones that would repel off of any surface and give them their color, or be taken in as the color black. Everything in this world had a purpose, a color, an image. The Database was no different; it was a truly understanding being, and an attempt at working out the truth of this world. In order to understand all that it could, it had started to trek up these stairs. Out of the way of the rest of the Iramasha Lands was a long flight of stairs, leading up to a place that was supposedly known as the "La'miou Shrine", a name that Kasai and the Database had already taken a fancy to. The man had chuckled softly as he'd begun his trek up these stairs, and as he'd walked he had been considering all of the possibilities. He had not even heard stories of this mysterious shrine, and for that he had to wonder: what was it like there? Was there a Guardian to this shrine, or was it completely dead and dissonant? He would have to wonder, for that was the reason for this trip today.

As he continued on his path up towards the shrine, he couldn't help but look to his sides, analyzing everything that was going past him, real or not. It was strange, really. Why was it such a bother to do menial things such as this? He had to wonder upon the thought processes of other Iramasha and humans; it was always so intriguing to study the world in this way. As for this Shrine, it appeared to be very close. He continued his long walk up to the top, and chuckling to himself with a soft smile on his face, Kasai finally managed to reach the very top of the stairs, looking upon the Shrine. He closed his eyes and stretched, before slowly walking forwards to the large box right in front. A box for donations? Hmmm... He placed a hand upon the outside, studying it with a smile. So, the place asked for a donation? That was fair enough. He reached into a pocket, producing a few coins and slipping them in. The metallic clink of the money landing on a few other pieces of metal rang out, and Kasai couldn't help but chuckle; that was something strange for him to think on: charity.

Last edited by Arcueid Brunestud on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Empty Re: Visitations of the Shrine [Private]

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:45 pm
Visitations of the Shrine [Private] 24vihki

Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Xx07p

It was another hard day full of work for the Shrine Guardian & Maiden named Reimu Iramasha. Throughout a good part of the day she had been put to work for the clan by performing many ritual's throughout the Soul Society to cleanse demonic spirits from trying to take over, spent other parts of her day training others whom were under her control as apart of the Shrine Protectors of Iramasha Island, went over many reports about some strange occurrences happening on Earth from Demon's and Hollow's and everything else in between to eventually just overworking herself to the point that when the end of the day came, Reimu was mentally, physically and emotionally drained from all the work that goes into being apart of an Iramasha Leader. Her will, however, is something that kept all of these things connected, secured and managed correctly. Heh, after all, what else would she do if she was stuck in that boring ol' shrine of hers all day long? With all the types of freaks, weirdos, oddballs, clansmen, royals and everything else inbetween that comes into her shrine, someday's it was better to deal with paperwork then some of the people who she has come into contact.

For starters, one of the other Iramasha Councilmen has decided to call her little shrine home after making an acquaintanceship with her one day following an Iramasha Clan meeting about some Demon Invasion on Earth many moons ago. What was this councilmen's name? Heh, well it's more of a women to be precise. Kaguyami Iramasha, the renown drunk of Iramasha Island. Ever since that faithful day, it hasn't been unknown for Kaguyami Iramasha to be seen lazing around the La'Miou Shrine without a care in the world much to Reimu's dismay. Often times, though, Reimu just allows it because she remembers both her mother and father's teachings about people, creating bonds and having friendships. So, on the inside, she actually likes the friendly company that comes to her shrine as it makes life a bit more unpredictable and fun. At least, when it's controlled in small dosages.

So, at the end of the day, Reimu guesses she hates and loves the attention that her shrine gets. Therefore, taking a relaxed sigh, Reimu smiled and began walking up towards the steps that would lead to her shrine. From taking a look at her while making the ascension towards her home, any Iramasha nearby could notice that the shrine maiden's skin was very smooth and soft, like a new born baby almost. It had a very light complication that went together with her bright attire for Reimu was wearing a large red ribbon around her hair, could be seen carrying around a rod gohei with many paper seals attached in streamers.

And, Along with ll of that, she could be seen wearing a red and white dress remotely similar to a shrine maiden's outfit with detached sleeves leaving her shoulders uncovered, and a red neckerchief. As for her natural apperance, Reimu appeared to have shoulder length black hair that flowed very elegantly alongside the gentle breeze that blew throughout the area. It went together smashingly with her attire, at least when she is not in the middle of combat, heh. Finally, the last thing that could be noted about Reimu's current appearance is that Reimu's eyes was be a dark hazel brown for the moment and seemed to be the final piece of the puzzle that went together with her overall look.

"I suppose someone else is waiting for me...?" Said Reimu softly with a small smile on her face; detecting Kasai's presence near the top of her shrine. Oh well, it seemed like there was another adventure in store for Reimu Iramasha. Taking a look around her surroundings, she could figure that it was least sometime past the afternoon and figured she had some time to kill before having to work herself to the bone again. And so, as a result, Reimu would humor whatever little crazy antics this person had waiting in store for her by the time she would reach the top of the La'Miou shrine. After all, it couldn't be as bad as having a constant drunk lingering around the shrine day in and day out; mooching off of her entire food supply and resources. That damned Kaguyami!

"I better go greet them, then..." And with that, by the time she was able to reach the top of the infamous La'Miou Shrine, she noticed a strange man actually donating to the Shrine by putting some coins or something into her donation box. Blinking a bit, Reimu was actually a bit taken by surprise as not many people tend to donate to her shrine these days. So for someone with the charity-like nature to such a thing automatically put Reimu at ease for the moment that this wasn't just another insane person ready to hound the hell out of the poor little miko girl. "I see you've donated to my Shrine, fellow Clansmen..." Spoke Reimu out loud towards Kasai Iramasha as she began to walk towards him and the donation box. "...not many people these days seem to just donate and leave without causing a bit of ruckus in this fine little shrine of mine." Chuckling a bit, Reimu would smile and nod her head a bit as she felt more at ease then before as she approached him further.

"If you haven't guessed it by now, I'm The Shrine Maiden of this area. Reimu Iramasha; The Shrine Iramasha Leader. Glad to see you aren't trying to destroy the place or anything like that with most of the people I get running through these doors." Disappearing in a flash, Reimu used her chaos warp to appear on top of the donation box in front of Kasai and yawn a bit as she began to stretch after being exhausted from her long day. "I've even had Demon's and Kokuryuteshi Operatives trying to break into this shrine of mine trying to steal it's precious resources. So I'd keep my eye for many baddies." Spoke Reimu in a joking matter as she let out a small and good-hearted laugh at Kasai. "Anyway, what brings you here to my shrine? Did you come to pay respects to our god or were you looking for something more...?" Asked Reimu as she looked at Kasai and wondered why he would to the shrine at this time of day anyway.

And with that, the meeting between the Miko and The Database had started. Where things would go from here? That's anyone's guess.

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Visitations of the Shrine [Private] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Left_bar_bleue10/100Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Empty Re: Visitations of the Shrine [Private]

Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:58 am

LUNA

"I see you've donated to my Shrine, fellow Clansmen..." Just as the last of his coin made the noises of landing within the box, the sound of a youthful woman's voice emanated out before him, Kasai slowly looking up to meet the eyes of a woman in red-and-white. Ah, he wasn't aware that there was anyone here. Blinking a few times, Kasai slowly stood up straight, looking her directly in the eyes for another second, before looking down slightly. "That is correct. W--I have." Although not-so-versed upon the ideas that came with social interaction, Kasai could at least speak back with people in matters such as this. He just had to remember--in this form, he was a single entity. That meant that, no matter what, he had to speak for himself, not the Database. Staring quietly at her again, he chuckled quietly. "...not many people these days seem to just donate and leave without causing a bit of ruckus in this fine little shrine of mine." He smiled quietly.

"I have no intentions of 'causing a ruckus'. It would be rude to the Maiden of this Shrine." Ah, so she seemed to relax. That was good; it meant that he had chosen the correct words. "If you haven't guessed it by now, I'm The Shrine Maiden of this area." Ah, so she was? Yes, that was the costume of the Miko. He could recognize the colors now. Turning his head to the side, deep grey locks flicked with the motion, blowing softly in a breeze. "Reimu Iramasha; The Shrine Iramasha Leader." He smiled softly and bowed quietly. "Kasai Rain; of no title." "Glad to see you aren't trying to destroy the place or anything like that with most of the people I get running through these doors." A laugh. Was this the right time for one? He didn't know, but he decided to try. Quietly chuckling, the man raised a hand to his mouth as Reimu disappeared and reappeared in front of him, using Chaos Warp. Ah, 'Chaos Warp'. The transportation idea flickered in front of his eyes. Multiple different types: Shunpo, Sonido... the Demon's Step... they were all much the same, and yet also totally different. Smiling softly, he combined a few concepts in his head. 'Invisible', 'Shunpo', 'Silent'. Disappearing from sight and senses, he appeared next to the girl, sitting on the box with his back to her and a slightly sly smirk on his face.

"I've even had Demon's and Kokuryuteshi Operatives trying to break into this shrine of mine trying to steal it's precious resources. So I'd keep my eye for many baddies." He laughed softly. "I know... exactly how that feels." That was the purpose of his creation. To stop those that wanted to information of the Database for their own. They wanted to destroy his body and take the information from within. A Database, completely capable of creating matter from nothing and doing whatever it wished--he was a target. Chuckling quietly, Kasai slowly shook his head and smiled softly. Her laugh made him feel slightly happier, though maybe it was just a quasi-human reaction? "Anyway, what brings you here to my shrine?" He wasn't sure. Basal curiosity, maybe? A wish for knowledge of what was at the top of these steps. It had always been what drove him to learn before, so why would this be any different? "Did you come to pay respects to our god or were you looking for something more...?" Something more... He was always looking for something more. He laughed softly.

"Perhaps... I should square off with you correctly, Miss Reimu." Looking up to the sky, he closed his eyes slightly. Clouds. They were an interesting concept. It was possible to cross them with a lot of things--poison made an effective weapon, though he was far from using that. Clouds, crossed with electricity. They were the easiest for Kasai to grasp. Clicking his tongue quietly, he slowly turned his head towards her. "I came here to... sate curiosity. I have heard no stories of this place. I have no prior knowledge, except for a name--The La'miou Shrine." He laughed softly, explaining his logic as simply as he could. "As it is in my nature to do so, I came to see what... what this place was like, and..." Stepping up and off of the box, he slowly turned to face the woman--she was, how to put it, rather beautiful. He didn't know how to explain it, so he wouldn't. Smiling softly, he chuckled. "I believe that... I am more than satisfied with what I have found." He smiled quietly. Was... was this flirting? He had heard of it, but never actually tried it before. Maybe it was... maybe it wasn't.

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Song: 東方神霊廟
Artist: Ten Desires OST

'This should be rather interesting, aye?' Thought The Shrine Maiden to herself. Reimu couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the man's slight studder. At least he did not seem like the type to cause a major ruckus like she once thought. "Well, it's very good that you have come to donate to my little old shrine. Donations have been taking a bit of a dip and every little bit counts, wouldn't you agree?" Said Reimu as she placed her right elbow upon her knee and rested her hand inbetween her palm. Once she was able to watch a bit more of this man's body language she appeared to relax even more then before as she didn't really need to worry about beating someone half-to-death over trying to cause an incident in her beloved little shrine. So, with that said, she'd take a soft sigh and kept listening to the words that Kasai Rain had to said. "Kasai, eh? Sounds like a pretty nice name for a pretty nice guy." Chuckled Reimu as she occasionally swung her legs back and forth so that they may gently tap the donation box with her feet.

After a bit more idle chit-chat Reimu would be seen slowly raising her eyebrow when he stated that she knew exactly how the Shrine Maiden Felt when speaking about the many types of mischievous whom would dare try to attack the La'Miou shrine for it's goods. Using her mental wits, she figured that this guy most have something rather valuable connected to him, something worth while in his family's possession or he must be some type of super special ability users. One of the three should be correct and it was up to her to figure out if her suspension would be accurate enough to crack this amusing puzzling. "Ye' probably should. You've gotten me curious as to why those people would be after you, Kasai." She said after he spoke something about squaring off with her. Watching him a bit more closely; Reimu would begin to wonder why he clicked his tongue. She figured that would be explained soon enough while she noted he was busy staring upwards at the clouds for some reason.

And, as expected, this guy was beginning divulge the true reasoning for him being in this shrine. As she let out a small chuckle once more, Reimu figured he must be the branaic type as he seemed very hungry for a taste of knowledge. "I see, I see. So you are interested in the origins of my families shrine, huh? Well, far be it from me to stop you if you are truly and honestly that interested in what this place has to offer for the Iramasha Clan." Said Reimu as she was seen stretching out a bit while letting out a small grunting noise, though not one that showed she was in pain or anything; She was just letting loose some sore muscles that needed a good stretching. Looking at him face to face when he paused, Reimu would be a bit taken back mentally from the next words he would say pieced together with his general facial and bodily language towards her. 'I came here to... sate curiosity. I have heard no stories of this place. I have no prior knowledge, except for a name--The La'miou Shrine'

Gushing a bit inside, there was a slight suspicion in her mind that this may have been a passive attempt to compliment her. Though, on the outside, Reimu simply gave an awkward chuckle again as she rubbed her hair a bit. "You really are content with what you have found, aye? Even if the surface of this place hasn't been scratched?" She said while still laughing softly. Then, a thought passed by her mind. Maybe it would be interesting enough for her to begin searching through the origins of her own family for a bit of a nostalgic trip. After all, she has been so busy lately she hasn't really had time to really bother with any related to shrine that was not maintaining it's appearance, making sure all her guardians were kept in line and ensuring that the La'Miou Shrine was secured, protected and guarded against any sort of threat wishing to take away it's sacred gems. And, on the flip side, she would get a little bit more time to see what her new acquaintance was like and to see what type of person he was.

With her mind now made up and with a slight nod of her head; Reimu would been seen jumping softly off of the donation she once stood upon as she smiled a bit. "I think it's best if we start doing a bit of touring, wouldn't you think? I mean, if you want to that is." As she was looking around a bit Reimu would begin to wonder what type of secrets or hidden treasures she herself would find if he was willing to walk around with her. Since, when she often thinks back on matters revolving around her family bloodline, even she herself does not believe she knows everything there is to about the La'Miou family. Therefore, it would be in her best interest anyway to start snooping around the shrine in order to see if there were any hidden footnotes left in her parents wake or something to that extent.

"SO, Mr.Rain, are you ready to embark on this journey with this little old miko?" She asked, waiting to see if he was willing to partake in this journey throughout the shrine already.

Made By: [THEFROST]

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Visitations of the Shrine [Private] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:13 pm

Song: Wounds
Artist: Shingetsutan Tsukihime OST

This woman interested him. Normally, most people would be put off by the innate curiosity that Kasai seemed to exude; the male definitely always on the lookout for something old, or something new. If there was a form of information to be gathered and understood left, then his job would never be done. He would never be able to fully understand and take forth all of the materials in this world, in other worlds, in all worlds. However, knowing that to be his duty, and knowing that his body would be stripped from him once complete, he had to wonder if that was the best idea in this world of worlds. Thoughts of rebellion against his creation crossed his mind for even barely half a second before he repressed them. "Ye' probably should. You've gotten me curious as to why those people would be after you, Kasai." He would've laughed at that. He should've laughed at that, but he knew she was deathly serious. Closing his eyes and sighing softly, he instead continued on the talk about being honest with her, waiting for her reactions to each of the things that he had planned on saying. If there was something that Kasai Rain knew well, it was that people would react differently to the things you said, as long as you were to say them properly and hit the correct places--being one with such a methodology and understanding of the world but not its people meant that he had difficulty with some social interactions. As he explained himself, she would answer fruitfully.

"I see, I see. So you are interested in the origins of my families shrine, huh? Well, far be it from me to stop you if you are truly and honestly that interested in what this place has to offer for the Iramasha Clan." That time, he really did need to stop such a laugh. What a place would offer for the Iramasha Clan? Such things were above his standings. He wasn't someone who would be looking out for the clan; he couldn't afford to, not with everything that he knew, everything that he could do. Instead of that he would only be able to truly look out for himself, until he found something that he could properly understand and follow. There was a difference, there, between looking out for the Clan as a whole, and looking out for something with a personal meaning to one's own mind. Kasai was certainly interested in the difference between them. Closing his eyes, he continued his small spiel upon what he had discovered. When he spoke of being satisfied with what he had found, he was certainly not sure of what reaction he would garner from the woman. However, it was a dignified response (if a little awkward), which Kasai respected well enough. She was a noble woman, one of great power. He would do well to make sure he didn't annoy her beyond the point of no return. Instead, he would respect her as well as she deserved.

"You really are content with what you have found, aye? Even if the surface of this place hasn't been scratched?" He chuckled. "Content, I am. Satisfied, I am. However, I am always willing to discover new things." He spoke only the truth. Just a single visit had been enough to discern a few things about this place. Normally, he would come back at a later date. Infiltrate, fully understand. There were things in places like this that he'd never be able to see without doing so. Unfortunately, something tugged at his heartstrings. She seemed to trust him. Not fully, but certainly enough. There was something he just couldn't do, and that was breach something like that. Closing his eyes, he stood up straight and craned his neck upwards in order to fully stretch it; a soft wind blowing past and tousling his hair, the grey tones changing into something more reminiscent of a cyan--its true color. He heard feet landing on the ground, so he lowered his gaze and saw that she was now standing up. "I think it's best if we start doing a bit of touring, wouldn't you think? I mean, if you want to that is." He blinked, and it was now his time to run his hand in his hair, moving it around a little with a nervous smile. "Only if you're sure--I'm still mostly a stranger, am I not?" Although he said that, she certainly seemed sure enough about his trustworthiness, that she was willing to show him around such a sacred place. He was grateful.

As all of these emotions and thoughts ran through his mind, she spoke once more. "So, Mr.Rain, are you ready to embark on this journey with this little old miko?" He blinked and chuckled. "I believe such a thing can work, yes." Turning his body to properly face the shrine itself, he would look at her through his strangely-pink eyes and bow slightly, closing them and nodding. "Please, lead the way. I shall gratefully follow and watch for anything new." As he spoke that, he filed his body in line behind her own, though slightly to the left. They would certainly be an interesting-looking pair--a male with bright cyan hair and a strange black outfit, reminiscent of the Shinobi of Japan, and an imposing-looking woman in the outfit of the Shrine Maidens. His mind wandered slightly, trekking through the single other Shrine he had seen, back in the Material Realm. There would be so much similar, yet so much enticingly different. A slight energy crackled at his fingertips, and he began to subconsciously rifle through the entries in the Database, looking for new places to put everything. His mouth opened and he whispered, in a voice that Reimu would possibly hear--"What new materials shall be discovered here? What new concepts will I see and feel...?"

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:45 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Visitations of the Shrine [Private] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum