Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Empty Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES]

Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:33 pm
Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Image2182
TRAP OF THE YEAR

It's been one amazing year on Platinum Hearts and now it's time to look back as far as you possible can; from the start of 2011 to where we are now to decide the best nominations for their Of The Year Categories. This will also be our first time doing an Of The Year Series and I hope all goes well for those who take part in this event! I wish the best of luck of everyone who is entered in this thing and hope to have another this time next year!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Nomination Rules

1. Do NOT vote yourself. We will NOT count these votes.

2. NO VOTE RETRACTIONS! IF YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE, PLEASE STICK WITH THAT PERSON!

3. This thread will only last a maximum of one week. However, depending on outside circumstances, it can last for 3-7 days as these contest vary on how much time the staff on PH have to spend on them. So do not get pissy if we have some delays.

4. You can only vote for ONE person.

5. Do NOT make multiple accounts to vote for someone. If we catch people doing this, there will be a swift punishment waiting for you as we actively check IP's on the site.

6. Please give us a link to the persons profile and their name.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Prizes

First Place: The person who wins first place in staff of the year will receive 10,000,000 yen, their own PH Medal, an honorary mention in the PH Hall Of Fame (Coming in 2012), a mention in the Of The Month Winners and Of The Year Winners thread and POSSIBLY their image on the sidebar for the month of January and a mention in the site's Youtube.

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will receive 5,000,000 yen and an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads along with a 2nd place medal possibly.

Third Place: The person who wins third place will receive 1,000,000 yen and an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads.

Welp, that's it for all the rules and regulations. May the best man or woman win this little contest of ours and have a bitchin' new year.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Left_bar_bleue0/0Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Empty Re: Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES]

Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 am
Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Sophie11
I vote Chaozi.... Because, I thought He was a girl for THE LONGEST TIME!!!

Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Empty Re: Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES]

Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 am
I'm going with Dai.

He can pull off a successful Arc, and even did so on a few of our members or at least former ones.

Tsubine's Character List
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:36 am
I'm voting for Chaozi. xD

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:43 pm
After the first few days, I stopped assuming people's genders. That and the fact that I generally go around as gender neutral meant I could USUALLY firgure it out. But all in all, I am going to have to say U, because Austin had to tell me before I figured that one out XD.

Only thing with Chaozi is that her avatars are ones that I HEAVILY doubted would make it to admin if she was that kind of person. Sry, Chaozi; U just took longer to figure out XD

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Left_bar_bleue10/100Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Hmm... since I cannae vote myself, I'll go with Chaozi.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Left_bar_bleue0/0Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:01 am
Chaozi~

Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:54 am
Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Beautiful%20pictures%20of%20Touhou%20Project%20Little%20Devil%20Koakuma%20(21)

Voting for none other then Chaozi!

Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] WVMWLOu
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:43 am

Chaozi deserves this award hands down so I shall be voting for him

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Trap Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS EVENT SERIES] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum