Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES]

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:20 pm
Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Image2204
SMUT OF THE YEAR!

It's been one amazing year on Platinum Hearts and now it's time to look back as far as you possible can; from the start of 2011 to where we are now to decide the best nominations for their Of The Year Categories. This will also be our first time doing an Of The Year Series and I hope all goes well for those who take part in this event! I wish the best of luck of everyone who is entered in this thing and hope to have another this time next year!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Nomination Rules

1. Do NOT vote yourself. We will NOT count these votes.

2. NO VOTE RETRACTIONS! IF YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE, PLEASE STICK WITH THAT PERSON!

3. This thread will only last a maximum of one week. However, depending on outside circumstances, it can last for 3-7 days as these contest vary on how much time the staff on PH have to spend on them. So do not get pissy if we have some delays.

4. You can only vote for ONE person.

5. Do NOT make multiple accounts to vote for someone. If we catch people doing this, there will be a swift punishment waiting for you as we actively check IP's on the site.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Prizes

First Place: The person OR character who wins first place in Troll of the Year will receive 5,000,000 yen, their own PH Medal to display on a sig or somewhere else, an honorary mention in the PH Hall Of Fame (Coming in 2012), a mention in the Of The Month Winners and Of The Year Winners thread and their image possibly on the sidebar for the month of January and a mention in the site's Youtube.

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will receive 2,000,000 yen and an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads

Third Place: The person who wins third place will receive 500,000 yen,and an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads

Welp, that's it for all the rules and regulations. May the best man or woman win this little contest of ours and have a bitchin' new year.

Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] WVMWLOu
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue0/0Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty Re: Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES]

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:08 pm
FROST. BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY SAYS NOTHING ABOUT NOT VOTING HIM! <,< And he bullies me and whips me. ;^;

Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue0/0Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty Re: Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES]

Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:41 am
Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] 842482

Can't help but vote for my dad, Frost. Sooooo many hilarious trolls coming from him.

Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Ap8OoJO

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue20/100Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:08 am
Zarot wins.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue5/100Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:18 pm
I was not trolled much, but I say that Frost wins hands down on the table and expect people to have an earache for sleeping.

Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:31 pm
Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] 910286

I think the answer is obvious, is it not? The Troll Of The Year is surely has to go to Frost. If you've been in the xat for only one day you can surely see why yourself. Hehe, therefore, my hat goes off to him

Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] 2edm7ps

'Thou envious of my fine wine and goods?
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:45 am
Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] 435697-rin_okumura_render2_by_railgunlv5_d3gi7qi-1

TROLL OF THE YEAR CLOSED!

Troll Of The Year [PLATINUM HEARTS OF THE YEAR SERIES] Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum