Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Who deserves Ragequit of the Year?

9 - 75%
3 - 25%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 12

Poll closed
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series]

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:44 pm
Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Image2335
RAGEQUIT OF THE YEAR!

In this catergory for Of The Year Finals, we will be deciding the top three finalist for Best Ragequit of the year! From the poll above, you have three choices to choose from! Gin, Toxic and Damon! From these three ragequits, it will be up to you to decide who had the worse of the worse from this group of nasty fucks! Therefore, you'd better get to it and start voting.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Voting Rules

1. NO VOTE RETRACTIONS! IF YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE, PLEASE STICK WITH THAT PERSON!

2. This thread will only last a maximum of one week. However, depending on outside circumstances, it can last for 3-7 days as these contest vary on how much time the staff on PH have to spend on them. So do not get pissy if we have some delays.

3. You can only vote for ONE person.

4. Do NOT make multiple accounts to vote for someone. If we catch people doing this, there will be a wift punishment waiting for you as we actively check IP's on the site.

5. Please think HARD about this decision.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Prizes

First Place: The person who wins first place in staff of the year will receive NEGATIVE 10,000,000 yen, an dis-honorary mention in the PH Hall Of Shame (Coming in 2012) and a mention in the Of The Month Winners and Of The Year Winners thread

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will receive NEGATIVE 5,000,000 yen and an dis-honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads

Third Place: The person who wins third place will receive NEGATIVE 1,000,000 yen and an dis-honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads.

May the worse mother fucker in Platinum Hearts win this shit! Let the voting commence, members and staff alike!

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty Re: Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series]

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:45 pm
Toxic, because he actually mocked people before leaving. That perm leave of his was a bitch move.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Anonymous

Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty Re: Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series]

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:46 pm
Gin because people are still raging about it.

._.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue10/100Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:19 pm
Gin/niG
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:39 pm
Gin, because he's STILL butthurt about stealing apps.

Tsubine's Character List
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue0/0Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:30 pm
Gotta go Gin, for all the reasons previously mentioned PLUS the fact that his ragequit was so hard it earned him a mention on our damn tropes entry xP

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:35 pm

After much deblriation, thinking and remembering; I will have to go ahead and give Gin the vote of dishonor for this one. Yeah, Toxic is a FAGGOT SURPREME (See: Cock sucker), but Gin...ugh...fuck that kid, fuck him for stealing all those apps, fuck him for being mad at a situation HE caused and FUCK him for being so asspained that he is STILL trying to meddle with us to this day. My hat goes off to Gin for being the worse member of PH in 2011.

Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] WVMWLOu
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue0/0Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:59 pm
Gin... not only did he stole apps he is STILL TRYING TO mess with us *___*

Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] XmGUKMS
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:53 am
Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Angry+reimu

I will be voting for Toxic because I still want to crush that little worthless, insignificant, waste of sperm and burden on all that is holy El'Supreme Macho Grande faggot that is his existence!

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:53 pm
Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] Houraisan-kaguya-neet-eye-bags

The Lunar Princess shall only be voting for Toxic since I was actually around when he was trying to spam the site, getting severe amounts of rectum trauma over not getting attention, was typically as priscy as a middle school prepubescent girl and never had anything nice to say about anyone; always insulting people to compensate for what little manhood he did have.

Ragequit Of The Year Finals! [Platinum Hearts Of The Year Series] 2edm7ps

'Thou envious of my fine wine and goods?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum