Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: Empty :: Frankenstein and Victor ::

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:45 am
[ALL OF THESE CODES BELONG TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS. I AM SIMPLY FIGURING THEM OUT. SO THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT'S CONTRIBUTING TO MY GROWTH <3]

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: 010aShi

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: ShiName
:: Frankenstein and Victor :: Shisome5-5

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: ShiEnter
    ''Whirl, whirl, my eyes are rolling.
    Swing, swing, dimmed out marbles''

Her delicate fingers ran on the cover of the book, drifting before flipping a page to another paragraph. The girl's small frame was placed into a wooden chair, straight and unforgiving : the area around her was the same. Unforgiving wood, as her fingers elegantly flipped another page for her viewing. The droning of a voice was whispering in her ear, as she payed minimal attention to the content that was being repeated off the book she was reading. Her fingers flipped to another page, taking in the knowledge with a steady, not necessarily tame flow. Her pale hand was steady, as those crimson eyes moved not, or so it seemed : but she was observing, and reading the contents, even as the song seemed to drift in her head, a melody that was not tamed, or even known to her. It was just a song, a bunch of words that made no sense, but yet seemed to fit everything together quite nicely as well.

''Turn, turn, my legs're waving
    Swing, Swing, spherical joints''

Her hand closed the book, as the bell rung, her body moving from the chair, as she walked to the hallway. The end of class, as she wandered away, alone once more as long strands of raven black drifted in the wind of her movements. Her fingers held to the strap of her bag, moving linear in one direction. Back home, as the girl was just moving along the street, shifting only to move out of someone's way. That same delicate hand wrapped around the handle of the door, opening it to a wooden floor. Stepping within, she removed her shoes delicately, placing them on the appropriate mat. Her body moved as she went to a door that had a simple name plate on it. Shisome. Opening the door, it was a bare room, everything neat and tidily arranged, as she placed her book bag on the back of a chair. Plain wood, all over : in an age of technology, it was strange to see a girl living in a house that seemed to lack much technology. But that was not the case, as the whole home was technology : her room, however, by request, was bare. There was no personal things, except for one photo on the side of the desk, near the bed.

''Yai, Yai, Let's hack around
    Rai, Rai, Hold and release''

Her frame left the room, her black hair trailing behind, crimson hues looking over the area. There was no expression, as she moved, putting her shoes back on, and opening the door, stepping out once more. Slipping the key into the lock, closing the door to anyone curious enough to wander by. Her caretaker had forgotten to lock the door, once more. Luckily, nothing had been out of place : she would have noticed if it had. Her body turned away from the door, her steps echoing away as she wandered down the street. Shishome didn't quite know what to do yet, but she was going to do something she assumed. Those blood red orbs shifted barely, but she was looking this way and that, as she found herself at the edge of the dome, her gaze looking out at the wilderness beyond. Almost for a moment, she could see a small shack on a hill. For the first time since she had awakened at the edge of the city, she felt a smile on her lips. Turning away, unable to hear the howl of hungry creatures, she idly wondered what would she cook for supper. Maybe something Italian tonight, that sounded strangely good as her steps led her away.

''Yai, Yai, Just mix up and down
    Rai, Rai, A-B-C-D Enchantment''

[622]
:: Frankenstein and Victor :: ShiExit

Code:
[center][IMG][/IMG][/center]<center>[table background="http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/BShisome.jpg" width=500 border=1][tr][td]
[center][IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/ShiName.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/Shisome5-5.jpg[/IMG]
[flash(350,25)]http://www.youtube.com/v/?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xB82010&color2=0xA91101&loop=1[/flash]
[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/ShiEnter.png[/IMG][/center]
[justify][list][size=11]

[i][][/i][/size][/list][/justify]
[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/ShiExit.png[/IMG][/td][/tr][/table]</center>

Last edited by Aku-Kara on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: Empty Re: :: Frankenstein and Victor ::

Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:35 am
:: Frankenstein and Victor :: 003May

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: MayName
:: Frankenstein and Victor :: Mayuko3-2

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: MayEnter
    Sample to insert!

[]
    -- Notes
:: Frankenstein and Victor :: MayExit

Code:
[center][img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/003May.png[/img][/center]<center>[table background="http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/BMayuko.jpg" width=500 border=1][tr][td]
[center][img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/MayName.png[/img]
[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/Mayuko3-2.jpg[/img]
[flash(350,25)]http://www.youtube.com/v/sEGAT1lvjOo?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xCC5500&color2=0xFF4500&loop=1[/flash]
[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/MayEnter.png[/img][/center]
[justify][list][size=11]

[i][]
-- Notes[/i][/size][/list][/justify]
[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/MayExit.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table]</center>
Anonymous

Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:21 am
:: Frankenstein and Victor :: 006Meib

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: MeiName
:: Frankenstein and Victor :: Meimu4-3

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: MeiEnter
    La la la la sample to add later 8D

[]
:: Frankenstein and Victor :: MeiExit

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/001Mei.png[/IMG][/center]<center>[table background="http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/Meimu-2.jpg" width=500 border=1][tr][td]
[center][IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/MeiName.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/Meimu4-3.jpg[/IMG]
[flash(350,25)]http://www.youtube.com/v/KKtiNQtx67c?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x003399&color2=0x00008B&loop=1[/flash]
[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/MeiEnter.png[/IMG][/center]
[justify][list][size=11] La la la la sample to add later 8D

[i][][/i][/size][/list][/justify]
[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc425/SoSGal/PHStuff/MeiExit.png[/IMG][/td][/tr][/table]</center>
Anonymous

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 am
Coding By: [THEFROST]

Photobucket

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: Image4362

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: ShisomePI
General Information

Name: Saihossoku, Shisome

Overall Character Information

Personality: Shisome is a very quiet, withdrawn girl : preferring to keep to herself, she tends to leave others alone as well. Only when she needs to interfere, will she step into a situation and do something for someone. She holds next to no one in her heart, and is always alone, except on rare occasions. She seems to blend into the crowd, at least speech wise, as she often doesn't realize how creepy or mystically drawing she is. To herself, she is a simple wanderer in life, seeking an abstract ideal of happiness : she tends to be quite self-probing, and is harshest on herself more then anyone else. Preferring to ignore the world conflicts, she concentrates on her small world, often showing ignorance at things she's supposed to hate, or have a distaste for. She's still developing emotionally and it often seems that she's apathetic, if anything. She has an excellent memory ability, able to recall almost everything she has seen, heard or smelled with crystal clear precision. Shisome has a tendency to walk around either at night, or right after she gets home from school : habitual walks that help clear her head. She's often cooking and cleaning for her caretaker, considering he's housing her free of charge of course. The girl does have a tender heart, considering she has taken in hurt animals before, but rarely shows it in front of people. She also has difficulties telling if a person is completely honest, and often is suspicious of them until she receives proof of their sincerity. However, she is very polite about it, and keeps quiet about her suspicions.

Most of these traits are still viable in most ways, but it's become more more apperant that Shisome is repressed in some form. She is apathetic in nature, in most regards, due to her expression, as if callously regarding humanoids as trash : animals draw many more expressions from her. Usually dead pan and of few words, it's obvious that Shisome is more so a lot girl then anything. She is understanding however, and is willing to make deals : at times, her apperant guards are let down around people, which may seem strange. In general, Shisome does not seem like one that would be phased by much : in general, she seems to carry apathy to the world in general. She is also well read in the manners of mortal things : seemingly, knowledge about Shinigamis, or other such things escape her on the most part, giving her a level view at races that few could expect. She is also observant : although she doesn't seem to understand some of the most human things, like thanking someone properly, or various emotions, the girl has a grasp on others. This said, she seems to understand advanced mechanics of others and yet not her own.

Closed off within herself most of the time, she spends a long time reading books : she has a dry and analytical look at things, and chooses not to speak because that is her choice. However, it seems as with the discovery of her powers, Shisome has found something deeper inside : a side of her that's dark and sadistic, that likes to play and laugh. Some may call this a broken sort of way, and they would be right : it's as if her sense of morality and decency are broken. Psycopathic in it's anger, this side of her is very emotional : and from time to time, it will surge softly in the background of her life. However, this side is much stronger when Shisome seems to be actively using her powers : although crazy, she is more sly and much more manipulative as well, which makes her a dangerous opponent to boot.

This seems odd for someone that is bland and without personality on the outside, but as the saying goes, it's what inside that counts.

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: ShisomeIDK

Background

Background: The world often had conflicts, but the descent into chaos was something all together unforeseen. Most were dying : and some would fall in love all the same, even in the midst of destruction, of chaos and possible death. Gifted humans had to fight, to keep themselves and those they cared for alive : some would succeed, and others would fail. Many would fail, due to the sheer numbers of opposing forces : Shubi and Shuushi were amongst these. They had both lost their families : and as such they formed a temporary group aimed to resist and fight against the hollows. It worked well, as together, and with a few others, they were able to keep up and fight more then if alone : however, many more were dying, even as they did their best to fight. But the world was beginning a new shift : domed cities were being created. The group retreated to such, and disbanded, however remaining friends. It was when the romance between Shubi and Shuushi was able to be created : they cast their old last names aside, and choose a new one, Saihossoku. It meant ''Fresh Start'', a symbol to represent their struggles and their love even through disaster.

Shubi became pregnant, and it was almost eager with the way that they both waited. Their child was born, looking different then normal : with a pair of wide eyes and a serene, quiet face, they knew that she had to be at least gifted, if not stronger. Thus, they began to teach her the value of controlling herself at a young age : within a few years, the family moved to the outskirts, in order to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It was a dangerous move, but the two parents were confident in their powers and prowess. They fought hollows and beat them before : why hold back now? Thus, the girl lived most of her childhood out on the outside, watching her parents fight constantly against invisible things : at least to her eyes. She grew apathetic to the world, the moment the lights in her life were extinguished : her parents hid her in the basement, a great opponent arriving. Peeking through a crack, she but for a moment, saw a figure cut her parents down.

Then the world went black. Awakening within a domed city, the child wonders why she is here, of all places. How did she get here? What did she do? What was she to do? Her steps lead her to a home, one recalled out of earliest childhood : she had found one of her parent's friends. She told the person that her parents had died, and with a soft smile, the old man had let her in, and has been taking care of her. Going to school, simply walking the world as if nothing was wrong : that was the girl's life, as sometimes, that gaze lingers on the outskirts, wondering if she could find the home she had once belonged in. Maybe she could find her parent's bodies : or perhaps they had become ghosts, watching over her. She never could see the Shinigami or anything of that kind : perhaps there was a sleeping power in her. The black haired girl didn't know, as she simply walks life.

Just a doll with strings.

However, once she met a wandering male in her school, it came to Shisome's awareness that perhaps she could do something. Having been trained in some survival before her parents' untimely death, and their friend for a bit after that, she figured she had enough skills. Packing her meager posessions, she left the home of the caretaker with a thank you note, and all of her savings that she had gathered, in order to compensate. This done, she wandered into the outskirts, where the first of her experiences began : meeting a red-haired male, she found herself quickly enrolled in something she was unsure of. Many conflicting ideals, but in the end, she had accepted the male's proposal to live with him. For a time, she did so, however, without her fair share of sneaking around.

One such situation found her in an old building, where she fought something much stronger then she, and first discovered that darker side of her personality. Once she came to realize this, she found herself leaving yet another time : unsure of how he would take her disapearance, Shisome had waited until he was suitably distracted. This time, however, she found herself saddled with another man : another that wanted to take care of her. But it seemed there was more then that : this male wanted her to smile. Taking her to the amusement park, Shisome felt something she hadn't in a while : fun. But she was not sure where her path would go from there.

The future was indecisive, as she began to grow more and more into her abilities : soon enough, she knew that her strength would start to rocket, and perhaps, she would understand more of the spirit world then.

Roleplay Sample:

''Whirl, whirl, my eyes are rolling.
Swing, swing, dimmed out marbles''

Her delicate fingers ran on the cover of the book, drifting before flipping a page to another paragraph. The girl's small frame was placed into a wooden chair, straight and unforgiving : the area around her was the same. Unforgiving wood, as her fingers elegantly flipped another page for her viewing. The droning of a voice was whispering in her ear, as she payed minimal attention to the content that was being repeated off the book she was reading. Her fingers flipped to another page, taking in the knowledge with a steady, not necessarily tame flow. Her pale hand was steady, as those crimson eyes moved not, or so it seemed : but she was observing, and reading the contents, even as the song seemed to drift in her head, a melody that was not tamed, or even known to her. It was just a song, a bunch of words that made no sense, but yet seemed to fit everything together quite nicely as well.

''Turn, turn, my legs're waving
Swing, Swing, spherical joints''

Her hand closed the book, as the bell rung, her body moving from the chair, as she walked to the hallway. The end of class, as she wandered away, alone once more as long strands of raven black drifted in the wind of her movements. Her fingers held to the strap of her bag, moving linear in one direction. Back home, as the girl was just moving along the street, shifting only to move out of someone's way. That same delicate hand wrapped around the handle of the door, opening it to a wooden floor. Stepping within, she removed her shoes delicately, placing them on the appropriate mat. Her body moved as she went to a door that had a simple name plate on it. Shisome. Opening the door, it was a bare room, everything neat and tidily arranged, as she placed her book bag on the back of a chair. Plain wood, all over : in an age of technology, it was strange to see a girl living in a house that seemed to lack much technology. But that was not the case, as the whole home was technology : her room, however, by request, was bare. There was no personal things, except for one photo on the side of the desk, near the bed.

''Yai, Yai, Let's hack around
Rai, Rai, Hold and release''

Her frame left the room, her black hair trailing behind, crimson hues looking over the area. There was no expression, as she moved, putting her shoes back on, and opening the door, stepping out once more. Slipping the key into the lock, closing the door to anyone curious enough to wander by. Her caretaker had forgotten to lock the door, once more. Luckily, nothing had been out of place : she would have noticed if it had. Her body turned away from the door, her steps echoing away as she wandered down the street. Shishome didn't quite know what to do yet, but she was going to do something she assumed. Those blood red orbs shifted barely, but she was looking this way and that, as she found herself at the edge of the dome, her gaze looking out at the wilderness beyond. Almost for a moment, she could see a small shack on a hill. For the first time since she had awakened at the edge of the city, she felt a smile on her lips. Turning away, unable to hear the howl of hungry creatures, she idly wondered what would she cook for supper. Maybe something Italian tonight, that sounded strangely good as her steps led her away.

''Yai, Yai, Just mix up and down
Rai, Rai, A-B-C-D Enchantment''

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: ShisomeA

Soul State Evolutionary Powers

Soul State Evolution Stage 1 Appearance: Shisome's appearance does not change.

Soul State Evolution Stage 1 Abilities:

-- Adapt --
Shisome has a unique ability, and it is her only ability. This said, it is adaptability.

Adaptability is the ease of how one understands changes and accepts them. In Shisome's case, this works around her Reiatsu : in terms simple enough, she slowly adapts to the energies of people around her, effectively letting her use a variation or simile of their skills. The length of time varies on the bond with the person : someone she takes to quickly will be adapted a lot easier then a stranger. Also, the amount of exposure to the person's particular energy will also determine how fast the adaptation goes. This effectively allows Shisome to use other's abilities by she herself learning them.

OOC requirements: At least one thread of 5 posts with said person before minor adaptability. The more posts, and threads, the greater the adaptability. Also, ooc permission is required for non-racial skills, or personal skills. Adaptability can also be effective for the thread only, if permission to keep the adaptability is not acquired. Keep in mind, that all abilities adapted are to be used at Shisome's tier, no matter what tier they were adapted from.

List of Adaptive Personnel:
Axel - Moonie

Soul State Evolution Stage 2 Appearance: (Optional. Leave blank if you do not want powers.)

Soul State Evolution Stage 2 Abilities: (Optional. Leave blank if you do not want powers.)

Soul State Evolution Stage 3 Appearance: (Optional. This will be at least 1 to 0 tier level characters, however. You may fill this out, but the app will ultimately be up to the staff member who reviews it)

Soul State Evolution Stage 3 Abilities: (Optional. Leave blank if you do not want powers.)

Chi Abilities

Powers

Chi Powers: Vindeca "Heal": Using Chi in order to get their bodies to the best shape as possible, using the chi flowing in there own bodies they are able to regenerate faster then the normal human beings this doesn't mean their bodies heal instantly, it's almost like the Shinigami, there bodies can heal faster then normal humans can, this doesn't pertain to any injuries like a cut off limb, they cannnot regenerate a arm or a thumb or anything, these are flesh wounds to the body.

Awakened Appearance: (Please Describe how your character looks when they are in their awakened state)
Awakened Powers: (Describe what type of powers your character gets from awakening.)

Fully Awakened Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when Fully Awakened)
Fully Awakened Powers: (Describe what powers your human gets in this state)

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: ShisomeTA

Skill Sheet

Anonymous

Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:26 am
[Thanks Dai, for the basis of this~ and thus I spam experimentation.]

Anonymous

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:45 pm
Photobucket
Photobucket

JUST ONE LOOK DEAR

YOU'LL SEE IT ALL
THE SMALL TRUTHS I HID FROM EVERYONE TO KEEP YOU

I PRAY TO THE LORD JASHIN TO GRANT ME STRENGTH ON THIS DAY. I WILL SHED THE BLOOD OF MANY IN HIS NAME, WARRIORS TO ABSOLVE IN HEAVEN, SINNERS TO PUNISH IN HELL. FOR THIS, I REDEEM MYSELF AND TO SILENCE I CONSIGN MY HEART. PRAISE THE LORD AND AMEN!
Photobucket
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris adipiscing imperdiet tortor id euismod. Curabitur laoreet tellus nunc, a egestas mauris. Ut non risus orci. Pellentesque eget volutpat urna. Curabitur vehicula tellus eu nisl varius sagittis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Integer lacinia, ligula quis placerat imperdiet, justo nisl tempus libero, in dignissim augue arcu sed nisi.

Ut ultricies, leo nec adipiscing lacinia, felis odio ornare quam, eget malesuada ante ipsum a lorem. In lorem tellus, mollis sed pulvinar et, hendrerit non mauris. Nunc vitae augue ac lacus viverra sollicitudin. Sed scelerisque ornare lacus sed tristique. Maecenas purus felis, bibendum a auctor cursus, vestibulum nec diam. Pellentesque sed tortor neque, quis dignissim nisl. Pellentesque vel ligula sem. Etiam lacinia, orci fermentum mattis ultrices, nunc nibh pharetra enim, at faucibus elit felis lobortis sapien. Praesent turpis libero, placerat commodo rhoncus egestas, pretium eu ante. Quisque at ipsum suscipit ipsum aliquet tristique a ut nunc. Sed blandit sapien vel quam elementum ac rhoncus nibh suscipit. Morbi posuere libero magna. Sed in lacus turpis, at ornare sapien. Nam vulputate, diam vitae porttitor faucibus, tellus dolor ornare risus, sit amet dictum velit nibh et nisl. Sed cursus elit id magna euismod dictum. In sed metus dui, eget dictum mauris. Curabitur mi tellus, tristique sed molestie a, dictum eget justo. Nam rhoncus cursus purus, at placerat felis accumsan ac.

Sed et arcu mattis quam lacinia mollis. Nam tempor tincidunt tempor. Ut hendrerit placerat sollicitudin. Nam facilisis, tortor non placerat cursus, felis elit fermentum sapien, vel adipiscing mauris lorem eget augue. Mauris tristique, erat nec interdum pulvinar, felis sapien vestibulum mauris, nec tincidunt augue nibh eget velit. Fusce et ligula rutrum diam semper ultricies. Nunc id risus elit, et laoreet enim. Etiam tincidunt congue volutpat. Nulla tincidunt fermentum ante sed adipiscing. Duis suscipit risus vitae libero laoreet ultricies. Pellentesque dignissim dictum justo, non venenatis sem feugiat nec. Phasellus nulla metus, pulvinar egestas lobortis sed, accumsan nec mi. Nullam eu leo eget tortor commodo porta. Sed mollis tincidunt ligula, at gravida tortor dictum vitae. Donec ut felis nibh, et commodo tortor.

Sed vel odio velit, blandit mollis turpis. Maecenas vestibulum iaculis neque. Cras sit amet augue lacus. Nullam ut ante purus, at volutpat felis. Nulla tortor diam, venenatis a vulputate a, ultricies varius mi. Pellentesque suscipit consequat ligula ac tempor. Donec dolor ligula, tincidunt aliquam vestibulum eget, pretium at justo. Maecenas iaculis lacinia dignissim. Aenean ac augue in leo faucibus iaculis. Proin venenatis dui sit amet nunc hendrerit ultricies sagittis libero placerat. Aenean vitae nisi eros.
BUT NOW THAT YOU KNOW IT ALL
I'M GOING TO HAVE TO LET
YOU FALL IN TOO DEEP
Photobucket

Last edited by Aivee on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:52 pm
So for these I need lots of space at the top.

Found that out the hard way rofl.

Photobucket
Suigura Template
our family is our bonds

'''I had dreams too you know. But because of what I could do, of what I held inside of me, I had to give them up. It's a simple process right? Ever watched everything you love wither and die? I have to look at the ghosts of the things that I knew, the shades of the people I used to love, and I'm expected to feel the same. But it isn't the same; everything is broken. And even with all of that, all the things I did in order to get that dream back, it was still nothing. Even with all of that, this is what I've been reduced to. So saying such a thing is heartless; it's cruel even. What's to hope in this state? I'll just keep going, like I always have; with my broken dreams, with my suffering, the pain almost no one knows. But in the end.. I'll make new dreams, new memories, no matter how much it pains me.

Tell me, can you even do that much?''

Due to intense experiments and temporarily holding Seishi Yuudeshi as an incubator, Railgun has lost a great number of her powers, and even her refined control. This is due to the experiemental procedures they had to enforce in order to refine electrical control to the level that Seishi can use. The loss of these powers were due to several procedures made by Sensaiki in order to enhance the DNA and to make sure that the womb worked properly, without interference from the natural genetics. This means, more or less, that even though Railgun was once very powerful, she is now heavily weakened.

Anonymous

Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Suigura Template
our family is our bonds

''I was alive for a long time.. long before I met him. He was a light..

And because of that light? I killed myself you see. I was tired of living. I was tired of breathing of just being next to something so radiantly pure. So I ended it. Because I was nothing before him, and I am nothing without him; isn't that sad? But still.. there I am.. waiting.. craving.. seeking. Let me see him, let me have him, taste him.. but I won't. Because I can't anymore. I won't let him give me something..

I won't let him be the light of hope to my despair.''

Anonymous

Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:00 am

Photobucket

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: BShisome3
To the soul wandering all alone
NAME ∞ RACE ∞ TIER

Enter The Adapting Doll
Do not be afraid, wandering gypsy

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur eleifend vehicula sollicitudin. Etiam congue condimentum convallis. Aliquam iaculis rhoncus tortor, ut facilisis mi mollis ac. Nunc enim mauris, adipiscing vitae condimentum nec, sollicitudin ut neque. Nulla sit amet purus vitae turpis sollicitudin porta ut eu purus. Sed aliquet augue ut neque pulvinar et pharetra neque commodo. Fusce ultrices varius turpis, vitae bibendum risus commodo ut. Praesent posuere lorem eu felis iaculis sagittis. Donec sit amet est vel velit adipiscing posuere sed quis velit. Sed at leo aliquet arcu rhoncus commodo vitae in lacus.

In ornare adipiscing nulla, nec cursus erat tempor nec. Donec a orci nisi, a sollicitudin nisl. Nullam nec molestie elit. Nam et sapien pellentesque lorem mollis sollicitudin. In commodo tincidunt cursus. Nullam augue mauris, feugiat ac venenatis sit amet, semper sit amet diam. Sed nec est vitae eros sodales molestie. Vivamus in nunc eros. Nam molestie, tortor eu dapibus varius, libero sem dapibus turpis, in pretium leo mi ac orci. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Ut congue enim a tellus commodo ut ornare urna aliquet. Nam orci urna, rutrum ac tempus nec, volutpat vel diam. Curabitur ullamcorper nibh et quam consectetur euismod.

Nulla mollis leo non nibh elementum sit amet luctus augue condimentum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Pellentesque dui risus, porta eu vestibulum nec, vestibulum vel velit. Proin a iaculis urna. Cras molestie adipiscing mollis. Proin accumsan convallis nibh id auctor. Nulla vulputate augue non libero interdum quis commodo metus convallis. Ut facilisis erat eu diam mollis non pellentesque diam adipiscing. Suspendisse nec libero neque, ac condimentum libero. In egestas nisi vel felis tempor vel lobortis sapien laoreet. Etiam sodales dui at orci viverra tristique.

Donec a tortor nulla, ac tempor dui. Etiam ut consectetur arcu. Curabitur id ipsum eros. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id orci nulla, et tristique tortor. Vestibulum consequat auctor tellus, mattis adipiscing dui tempus et. In egestas nunc at tortor condimentum pharetra. Curabitur malesuada vehicula nisl sit amet suscipit. In ut odio nisl. Aliquam bibendum metus ac metus mattis dignissim. In in pharetra arcu. Suspendisse a velit sit amet augue accumsan imperdiet. Suspendisse potenti.

Maecenas mattis convallis fringilla. Curabitur tortor massa, convallis vitae hendrerit eleifend, blandit eget odio. Phasellus aliquet, sem at faucibus posuere, ante lectus vulputate urna, in vulputate lacus nibh a purus. Sed malesuada, mauris sit amet pellentesque dignissim, nulla velit viverra diam, ut pretium felis leo nec lacus. Sed ligula justo, consequat at scelerisque sed, scelerisque non tortor. Praesent justo orci, malesuada vel feugiat vitae, vestibulum nec diam. Aliquam sit amet justo ipsum. Vivamus quis nisl et justo dictum tincidunt a vitae enim. In diam magna, malesuada vitae consequat quis, euismod vel erat. Phasellus sed erat ante.

Exit The Himegami

tags: #template #shisome #lorem Ipsum
    music: NONE ∞ NOBODY
    words: 0460
    notes: New Format. Booh yeah.
    credits: Template by PerfectFallacy
Anonymous

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:17 pm

credits: Template by PerfectFallacy
    music: NONE ∞ NOBODY
    words: 0000
    notes: This is to place some ooc notes. Status is to put stuff like if the thread is open/closed, who's in it, what it's for, characters wanted etc. Whatever you want there. Music/words are self evident. Leave credits be. (ooc note no longer then this or it'll be weird.)

:: Frankenstein and Victor :: GilgaEnt1

Photobucket

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur eleifend vehicula sollicitudin. Etiam congue condimentum convallis. Aliquam iaculis rhoncus tortor, ut facilisis mi mollis ac. Nunc enim mauris, adipiscing vitae condimentum nec, sollicitudin ut neque. Nulla sit amet purus vitae turpis sollicitudin porta ut eu purus. Sed aliquet augue ut neque pulvinar et pharetra neque commodo. Fusce ultrices varius turpis, vitae bibendum risus commodo ut. Praesent posuere lorem eu felis iaculis sagittis. Donec sit amet est vel velit adipiscing posuere sed quis velit. Sed at leo aliquet arcu rhoncus commodo vitae in lacus.

In ornare adipiscing nulla, nec cursus erat tempor nec. Donec a orci nisi, a sollicitudin nisl. Nullam nec molestie elit. Nam et sapien pellentesque lorem mollis sollicitudin. In commodo tincidunt cursus. Nullam augue mauris, feugiat ac venenatis sit amet, semper sit amet diam. Sed nec est vitae eros sodales molestie. Vivamus in nunc eros. Nam molestie, tortor eu dapibus varius, libero sem dapibus turpis, in pretium leo mi ac orci. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Ut congue enim a tellus commodo ut ornare urna aliquet. Nam orci urna, rutrum ac tempus nec, volutpat vel diam. Curabitur ullamcorper nibh et quam consectetur euismod.

Nulla mollis leo non nibh elementum sit amet luctus augue condimentum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Pellentesque dui risus, porta eu vestibulum nec, vestibulum vel velit. Proin a iaculis urna. Cras molestie adipiscing mollis. Proin accumsan convallis nibh id auctor. Nulla vulputate augue non libero interdum quis commodo metus convallis. Ut facilisis erat eu diam mollis non pellentesque diam adipiscing. Suspendisse nec libero neque, ac condimentum libero. In egestas nisi vel felis tempor vel lobortis sapien laoreet. Etiam sodales dui at orci viverra tristique.

Donec a tortor nulla, ac tempor dui. Etiam ut consectetur arcu. Curabitur id ipsum eros. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin id orci nulla, et tristique tortor. Vestibulum consequat auctor tellus, mattis adipiscing dui tempus et. In egestas nunc at tortor condimentum pharetra. Curabitur malesuada vehicula nisl sit amet suscipit. In ut odio nisl. Aliquam bibendum metus ac metus mattis dignissim. In in pharetra arcu. Suspendisse a velit sit amet augue accumsan imperdiet. Suspendisse potenti.

Maecenas mattis convallis fringilla. Curabitur tortor massa, convallis vitae hendrerit eleifend, blandit eget odio. Phasellus aliquet, sem at faucibus posuere, ante lectus vulputate urna, in vulputate lacus nibh a purus. Sed malesuada, mauris sit amet pellentesque dignissim, nulla velit viverra diam, ut pretium felis leo nec lacus. Sed ligula justo, consequat at scelerisque sed, scelerisque non tortor. Praesent justo orci, malesuada vel feugiat vitae, vestibulum nec diam. Aliquam sit amet justo ipsum. Vivamus quis nisl et justo dictum tincidunt a vitae enim. In diam magna, malesuada vitae consequat quis, euismod vel erat. Phasellus sed erat ante.
:: Frankenstein and Victor :: GilgaExt1

Photobucket
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum