Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Luóbù Hēi
Luóbù Hēi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Too Awaken After a Battle..[open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Too Awaken After a Battle..[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Too Awaken After a Battle..[open] Empty Too Awaken After a Battle..[open]

Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:05 pm
Awakening in an Unknown Forest.

Luobu awoke with a stir, groaning as he arose from the uncomfortable position he found himself in. The last thing Luobu could recall was meeting Carter, and then later Hirohoto. They had come upon a rundown home when they were attacked, upon defeating the attack Carter had walked up some stairs, soon followed by a flash of light and Luobu feeling weightless as his body was sent harmlessly through the air. As Luobu stirred broken shards of his clay sake bottle dropped to the ground, Luobu frowned at the sight.

"Awe man not another bottle... now I've gotta go buy a new one.." Luobu then started to look around noting his surroundings, he found himself in a dense forest, or what he believed was one. It looked like he may have been in the center of the forst for he was in a small clearing surrounded by ancient trees. It didn't seem like there was any wildlife in the area though as Luobu couldn't sense any kind of life in the area of the clearing.

Walking out of the clearing slowly Luobu felt uneasy, here he found himself in yet another unknown area, on his own. Although Luobu didn't mind being alone he had enjoyed the short time spent with his new friends Carter and Hirohoto. Wondering to himself what they may be up to at the moment Luobu almost didn't register the faint hollow howls he could hear.

"Odd, sounds like a small group of hollow. I wonder whats going on..." Luobu picked up his pace as he took off in the direction of the howls, it wasn't long before Luobu sighted his first hollow in the area which he had the element of surprise on. With a sigh Luobu lifted his Zanpakutō horizontally infront of him and drew the blade in a quick draw, promptly slashing through the hollows mask. Luobu wiped the hollows blood off his blade before sheathing it and continuing on and noting that hollow reiatsu was starting to gather in an area not to far off.

With a jump Luobu took to the trees, figuring it would be easier to spot any hollow in the area, as well as allowing him the element of surprise once again. The closer Luobu came to the concentration of hollow reiatsu the more he noticed the plant life seemed to be dying off, this had him extremely concerned for he had never heard of hollows reiatsu actually affecting plant life around it.

Slowly but surely Luobu found himself wishing his new friends were with him, more likely than not Luobu would need their help in the near future. Shrugging his worries Luobu continued on in search of the source of hollow reiatsu hoping when he found it he’d be able to deal with it on his own. Of course his other choice was to find it, scout it out, then find a way to return to Soul Society to report his findings.

‘Where could these damn hollow be’ Luobu thought to him-self, it had been well over two hours since he began trying to trace the source, yet he still couldn’t find it. He was starting to worry that perhaps this truly was going to end up being something he couldn’t handle alone. Stopping in the top of a large maple tree Luobu sat on a thick branch leaning into the tree trying to clear his head for a moment... instead Luobu had fallen asleep leaving him to become possible prey in the meantime....

[I realize I had already made a topic like this, but I deleted it before realizing I could have edited everything including the title.]

Luobu Hei, Shinigami. 4-3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum