Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Lost {Open} Left_bar_bleue500/999999I'm Lost {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

I'm Lost {Open} Empty I'm Lost {Open}

Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:56 pm
It was, or it is daytime.The certainty may only be a guess as it isn't the easiest thing to keep track of daylight in the middle of a sandstorm.If you guessed correctly, he was in a desert which would be the result of so many wars over the pass 4 centuries but not important to highlight now.On consideration it would have seemed best to avoid such a situation, but it had occurred on such a short notice, Rook had no other option but to face it head on.He kept marching forward with the legs of his black suited pants rolled up to his knees and the fancy dress shirt and tie was now a victim of the harsh winds with sand pelting it's surface.His fancy shoes that you'd expect to tie together his supposed business man attire, was strapped around his shoulder by the laces.Surprisingly they kept together in the harsh weather, though he wasn't sure how long it would be before they we're no more.

So there he was, left to endure the siring pain of his soles and the constant lash of winds beating against his thick figure.By now the storm would rip the skin off any 'normal' man's bones but you could tell he was unique.It only got worst form their but his mood didn't change he just kept marching.

I'm Lost {Open} RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Lost {Open} Left_bar_bleue20650/20000I'm Lost {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

I'm Lost {Open} Empty Re: I'm Lost {Open}

Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:19 pm
The Dark Child of Ra

I'm Lost {Open} Quimera_parca__typhon_by_arrancarfighter-d3kq82z

Typhon

Typhon slowly opened his eyes, his wings spread wide on his back. How long as it been...? Half a year...? Since... since Kimimaro was killed...? He sighed, looking out across the rocks. His tough adjuchas body gave resilience against the wind; his wings folding in briefly as he looked around himself. Is there.... no. There is nothing left... there is not a thing left in this world for me... It's all... it's all... He reached his sword tip up to his face, feeling something strange that was blurring his eyes. What... what is this liquid... How... How did it get on my face...? I don't understand... I'm supposed to be an assassin, but I have no will left to fight; its gone... I've lost a part of myself, an important part... what in the hell do I do from here...? He wondered, watching the strange water go from his face onto the ground below himself, his eyesight blurred.

He felt it then; an energy. A spirit energy; the likes of which he had not felt since he had abandoned the Espada after Kimimaro's death. He looked up, feeling the desert wind blowing away the strange water off his face. He felt strange; this was certain. Something like he hadn't done battle with before; he considered his options. He had nothing left to fight for but for the fight itself; but maybe he could still do battle with this stranger. He wouldn't kill him if he could; after all, this person probably still had a life to live. However, Typhon no longer desired to kill needlessly; he didn't really want to go on much more. So, with a sigh, he raised his wings, flapping them down, releasing the energy he stockpiled in them.

He appeared next to the shinigami, feeling strange. His mask... it itched. It itched like he could not believe. However, he couldn't use his claw or his sword to scratch it, or risk destroying himself. He cooled down the pain and brought down his blade, firing a ray of wind at his opponent. To them, he would seem that he was just an ordinary Adjuchas; but he would most likely notice the tears and the half-heartedness behind the attack. If I could speak... I would ask this one what he is doing here... He thought to himself, holding up his blade in defense, his mask now on fire with itching...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Lost {Open} Left_bar_bleue500/999999I'm Lost {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:05 pm
Stumbling, his eyes focused on the sands swallowing him up to his knees he glanced upward to get a clear view ahead but saw it pointless.His glasses were holding up fine,it did a good job of keeping the sand out of his eyes but who knows for how long the lens would last.He smirked at the thought, these were his most trusted pair and never broke under the stress of drastic force ,Alex's training should be an example.He kept his arms up now as he could feel his waist caught up in the sand and waddled through with the fair of being buried alive.Looking around he could see a strange figure approach, masculine in shape of course but with the exception of having large blobs sticking out of his back and a shield of some sort covering his left arm."Hey! can you hear me! I think i need a little help!"he would continue to say, but he could feel the sand pouring down his throat with each word he took.Suddenly he saw the figure raise what appeared to be a sword and swung low with such force that a bit of his appearance was revealed as the attack parted the sands with little ease.

Rook caught a glimpse of a mask and instinctively, knew he was in for a fight.Judging by the power and shape of what he was sure to be a hollow he speculated it to be an adjuchas.With little time to react he grabbed the broken blade concealed within the dress shirt and held up his left hand.He stabbed the back of his left hand and the blade began to glow.Suddenly a gray metallic substance began to cover his hand accompanied by a surprising boost of power and a fancy show of energy pulsating from it.His blade disappeared and the attack had it's impact.It was still pushing against his arm, and the metallic substance hadn't completely covered his hand as he was suspecting it to.His legs where now visible with the sand storm vanishing and the sands covering his feet went with it as well."Embody the man that was once death. . .EMBODY DEADMAN!".With a flash of light the metallic substance covered his hand completely and quickly crushed the attack within hold.

A large amount of sand was blown about form both attack and explosion.Emerging with his gauntlet covered in smoke and a massive build up of reiatsu emitting from his being, he couldn't help but to smirk and motion the Adjuchas to come forward."You really caught at a bad time, how about we get things started ."He said, smiling.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Lost {Open} Left_bar_bleue20650/20000I'm Lost {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:27 pm
Typhon screeched in reply to the man; he could understand basic talk. He pushed his feet off the ground halfheartedly, flapping his wings only at medium speed as he flew at the shinigami, bringing down his blade. He then sidestepped, slashing from the man's right side, ducking down low as he swept out both his legs, sticking his claw into the ground to hold his weight, trying to trip Rook. Then he fired energy from his claw, a bala, flying up into the air with a flap. He pointed it at Rook, releasing a charged cero.

Then he gave another flap of his wings, bringing them in as he flipped back, dragging his claw in the dirt to slow himself down. He waited, seeing if it had had any effect. He seems... fairly strong. However, I doubt he's Kimimaro's level... or was... in any case, he may still surprise me yet... The thought trailed off in his mind as he brought one leg forwards, holding up his claw outwards and his blade held out in front of himself in a defensive stance. He hoped that the man would deliver, at least. His defenses appeared to be alright; Typhon really didn't care how he looked with his sunglasses and coat. He decided to give the man the honor of his name, using fairly short words.

"I Am Typhon. Tell me, what is your goal?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:22 pm
At the sound of his screech Rook was already placed into a defensive position.Not properly anticipating a slash from the side, he instinctively parried the blow by blocking it with his right arm and clasping down on the blade in hopes of stopping him from attacking any further.He then took it upon himself to deliver a painful round house with his left leg but that was easily dodged once his opponents blade slipped out of his grasp,the result of not holding onto it too tightly as it was still sharp, and the male sunk lower to make a sweep, which invertible caused the man his downfall and at the mercy of whatever his opponent may have planned.Just then a beam of light was fired from his opponent giving him little time to react.As the impending blast was a close to hitting directly, he crossed both of his arms blocking the beam then extended them to launch it as a counter attack for the on coming cero he was expecting to be fired shortly after his opponent flew up and the energy in the air suddenly shifted.

He wasn't finished just as yet, as he summoned a ball of condensed reiatsu flickering with sparks of electricity emitted then tossing it at the cero just to ensure that it would be cancelled if the bala could not do it's job.He stood up quickly getting back onto his feet and launched himself towards the hollow that claimed himself to be Typhon, and was eager to see what would be done.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Lost {Open} Left_bar_bleue59000/99999I'm Lost {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

I'm Lost {Open} Empty Enter nue gremory

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:41 am
So much fighting.. why must it be this way? the pain the misery.. it makes me sick..

Nue had been wandering for some time, untill he had come acrost these two, who it seemed one of which was being attacked so ,now, as nue, was not the fastest person in the bunch but he was fast, he had sprinted causing the air to cover in dust, as he launched at the pair while his hand simply stayed still he had decided to find something to do this day. and well he found something afterall he guessed. Now, though he had looked at the Hollow, grinning some, as instead of killing it, he slid his hand back down to his blade. which seemed to thrum, apon pulling it out though, a unimaginably large amount of chaos energy seemed to vibrate acrost the feild. while he now was apon the large hollow as he simply frowned.

Before now, nue had seen hollows being attacked and helped them but not the other way around. This saddened nue but it had to be done. so within the dust, he brought his hilt around like a blur, slamming now in a second thought he flicked his blade around in a jerk of his wrist bringing the flat of his blade, crashing at the monster as he now walked by clearly bored with its concept looking forward at the man who had been attacked. as he had Simply had a blank face, his hand moving up, in a ominous manner, as now. it it had hit, the One smacked away would go flying acrost the landscape like a skipping stone, from the power of the blade not nue himself. But now, Nue, had walked towards the man who was attacked. a frown on his face, before simply put he had looked down at the other through lidded lashes.

not fininished

"Are you ok? im sorry i could not have gotten here sooner, but as u know this place is as desolate as it is big, so its kinda hard to run into people around here. as for the other.. try to be patient with the.. hollow, as probably he cannot understand u in the stage of developement it is at right now. so refrain from fighting ill try to mediate as best as i can. if the hollow comes back that is. since i did'nt mean to but.. seems like i hit him quite hard. woopsy

Nue had finished saying this before having sat down, inspected the person infront of him. with a simple grin on his face before what happened was over, he had now become studdying the person infront of him. as this one seemed to be the victim. so he would help him out to an extent. or this is was nue Thought was what mother nature would want him to do. So it is what he would do infact.. making it much easier.. then it could have been

I'm Lost {Open} LzZCuy7
I'm Lost {Open} BtXe12b
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Lost {Open} Left_bar_bleue134700/60000I'm Lost {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:04 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

I'm Lost {Open} Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum