Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Northern Front  Nues Debute  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Northern Front  Nues Debute  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Northern Front  Nues Debute  Empty Northern Front Nues Debute

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:18 am
A land beyond the gods, it was called in roman times. A place where even the old empires had not reached, a place at the top of the world. where nothing could touch them, this was the antarctic home to the Blackwing mental Asylum. A place that was never recorded within the history of the world. a place where people had horrors within that never went away. Welcome to the icey tundra, Where the days are months that never end , for when they do who knows what happens? Its a questoin that not many people can answer for the fact is, the place is too big and unknown, for anyone to know about it what so ever. A place beyond the gods it might be called but really its not so much different from what We are. as the fact of the matter is, who really knows when it comes to pass, and what it is Really this is the fact that makes the northern front so formidable , not the places within but the mass and the sparse amount of life inbetween which makes this place soo dangerous.

Mountains, higher then anywhere else in the world, hidden under the ice caps of the world, which are miles thick, from the amount of water that has frozen in its place over time, making it a place of frozen wonders, rarely known by the world as a place of life. Maybe in the pass, the massive mountains held life but now, they hold nothing at all which is the reason that makes it so Formidable, if u think u could find life, maybe look in the tree's or the small tracks in the ground, yes even here is life. Not the life that people know where everything is tame and bustling like a metro. But the hidden life, that burrows under the surface and does anything it can to stay warm. This is the life that inhabits the mountains for this place is something that is like a Wonderfull ice land. people think they know whats going on but they really dont. Its hard to look past the snow and ice, and find something more. This is what is needed though to keep yourself alive its whats needed to keep yourself sane as-well

The years passing over the Beautiful barren landscape, seem to mark the beginning of forever, as nothing changes well,, barely changes as even the sun itself barely ever has risen or set, a place where darkness and light, have a eternity without seeing eachother this is what you would find in the antarctic not a pretty sight i know but its a site that is normal for its inhabitance. For this is their life, and that is something that will not change, no matter how hard someone wishes it would. From the frozen blizards to the caverns below, the outside of the land is something more like a blank slate, with great rifts and crevices from the scars it bears . not from wars of the era its in but from older wars with mother earth herself, a war that is naturally occuring and has been so for well since the earth began to bear life. This is the natural occuring things in antarcica which made it something more of a myth to people in modern days and old days.

If you explore more though you will see desolate planes which are like skyscrapers, each different but they tell a story aswell, no matter how small the story, you may notice things within the ice and snow, a paw, a tool something different , but these all have a story to tell in this land scape. its why after all its called the earth, for somethign and everyuthing in this place has a pass no matter how big or small. its what draws people to it, aswell as its what makes people enjoy the place that is here. But for more then less. its aswell whats beneath that makes the place so interesting. For what it hides aswell, is something that is just amazing in the fact that its managed to hide so long. and be what it has for as long as it has. It is something different and new.. but old, and its probably now going to get out.. like its wanted to for so long now, that it really is'nt even funny at all. But it kinda is aswell if you think about it. depending on who you ask. anyways.

Spoiler:

"... Why have i been here for so long.. its time to begin moving.. after all. i've been here enough.. time to wake the crap up.."

Nue said, as Slowly, he stood up, his hair covering his eyes, shadowing him like a advenger from hell. As now, slowly the dank mood around him seemed to buzz and crackle , as now finally he had the resolve to get out, The energy coming from the blade beside him though was enormous, as it roared up, causing static sparks in the room around nue, while Slowly he moved forward, his hair moving from side to side, as the white strands began to blow everywhere. His hand reaching down, while The blade he stuck in the ground seemed to humm, ready to know the world and feel the new light that was around them. it was something .. different.. New. and it exited them..

Now Nue gremory brought his hand sliding over the hilt gripping it, as now, slowly he looked up, at the ceiling, before now his muscles tensed, the ripple cord of his muscles now showing under his fair skin, while he frowned before begginning to grip it tighter, he got ready to swing, as the electrical humm now spread out above the glaicer above him ,while he was grinning some, as he got used to spreading his muscles out for the first time in forever. The blade came up screeching now, as it struck the mound of ice, causing a black line to form acrost the glacier, as it now roared, exploading outwards, while he walked out slowly, looking around, squinting in the light the bitter cold air biting against his face.

"What am i going to do.. Nothing here seems like something that is me. its odd, really that this would be happening. but i just dont know.. where should i go.."

By now though the release of such power would have easily drawn attention to him from any foe in the area, though he did'nt care right now. as he had blinked looking around his eyes watering from the harsh light of the arctic. Making it something more of a bright hell to him then anything else. The wind blew, now causing him to now walk out.. his hair blowing in a snow storm. while. his clothes flapped around in the wind.

Nue gremory, now looked up, his free hand sliding over his head while, he had now watched the sky his eyes half open but shaded under his thick eyelashes. To make sure he could actually see. while his tounge slid out licking the dry surface of his own lips. hydrating them. Before humming some he had now seem distracted about the world around him. while he would be unaware of any visitors that came to past. from the fact that. he was. confused.. and Did Not give a fuck.

Northern Front  Nues Debute  LzZCuy7
Northern Front  Nues Debute  BtXe12b
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Northern Front  Nues Debute  Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Northern Front  Nues Debute  Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Northern Front  Nues Debute  Empty Re: Northern Front Nues Debute

Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:34 pm

Spoiler:

Dashel flew in the sky toward the harshest enviroment in the entire planet, he was headed for Antarctica. Most people wouldn't dare to go there without some sort of protection from the cold but Dashel was not really phased by the fact that it would be bone chilling cold. He was content wearing his regular clothes minus his frog hat. He was on a mission to find someone. James had sent him to find a new Nature Iramasha that had appeared there. Dashel expected him to be someone who was cold or something since he or she was in the antarctic.

He flew over south america as he started to get closer to Antarctica. He could feel the temperature drop as he closer and closer. He activated his "Happy Static" to keep himself warm. As he reached the barren antarctic area where the other Iramasha was supposed to be Dashel ran into a tiny problem, a blizzard.

Dashel smiled a little as he said "This is no problem for an air Iramasha!" Dashel then started to break the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom that resounded throughout the barren landscape and the asylum bellow. As he broke the sound barrier he turned into golden energy that started ripping appart the clouds above that were creating the blizzard. As he worked holes a and lines appeared in the clouds letting the sun shine through to the ground and stopping the snowfall almost instantly. After a few minutes the whole area around the asylum was completely could free as the sun shone brightly on it. His job being done Dashel zoomed down to the ground only a few feet next to his target, being visible as a blast of golden energy as his body reformed. He got up from his knees and he got u looking at the other man as he said "So Im here to get you to a safer place."
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Northern Front  Nues Debute  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Northern Front  Nues Debute  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Northern Front  Nues Debute  Empty ..

Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Nue, looked up as something changed in the sky, while his eyes narrowed. The male, had begun to walk forward, the ground around him rumbling as the affects of his slice where shown, now exploading out reducing the asylum to nothing but a huge crator . Moving forward his footsteps being oddly echoed in the snow, like he simply did not care while his form grinned looking at the one who apparently came to save him. Something all together unright about him, was shown a demonic tinge to his body. which seemed to be human, though it was just a kind of shell holding in what would eventually be set free. The male had looking at the other, began to walk forward, waiting for the other to catch up, while the snow began to pick up behind and from all sides of him. While the dead souls of the asylum rushed out in random dissaray, screams and moans filling the land. as each began to ravage the landscape.

Though this was going on, nue really just did'nt care while he moved forward in the light. Waiting for something to happen, though what it was he really did not know. But for now the male had laughing, made his was off into the blizzard. If the other would follow him that was there wish but for now. The male was distancing himself from the asylum for reasons which may be unclear. Just depending on how you look at it,this is why if the other wanted to catch up they would have to hurry or just be left behind.

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Northern Front  Nues Debute  Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Northern Front  Nues Debute  Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:03 am
Dashels eyes opened wide as he saw the asylum just explode, leaving a giant crater. "Well I guess theres more work to be done here, theres no need for people to show up here and blame us for destroying things. "

Dashel could hear the music of the dead echo through the landscape. It was so painful and full of sorrow, he knew the souls of those people were going to stay here until shinigami showed up to tkae them were they were supposed to go, or when they decided to pass on. Dashel turned into golden energy as he started to meld with the snow. The snow started to glow a brilliant gold as it suddenly erupted into a giant pillar of flowing snow. It curved in the air as it started to fill the giant crater with snow.

Even though he didn't have a physical form at the moment Dashel was very much still alive inside the snow. He knew it would drain alot of energy to fill in that giant hole with snow so once it was 1/4 full, he made the snow melt into water and then turn into vapor, as the cloud of steam rose to the level of the crater it instantly froze creating a very thin layer of ice hiding the crater. Dashel shot out as energy reforming next to Nue as he kept on walking away. He knew that Nue wasnt going to pay attention to him.

Dashel reached down and picked up some snow and formed it into a perfect sphere as he threw it at Nue's back at 100 miles per hour.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 27, 2012 1:55 pm

I see youuuu

Come out and play

.. He had looked around slowly being disoriented by the light which he had been seeing for the first time in hundreds of years. Marveling in the frozen tundra but something was off. He had rather felt then seen the approaching snow ball via the quick rush of air which had come before the impact of the snow ball itself. While this had given him yes barely enough time but enough to move his head to the side as the resounding thud of the snow ball against the wall besides him had seemed to carry a unnaturally loud echo in the frozen exspanse. With this though who ever or what ever the hell it was which threw it.. sure as hell now had His undevided attention. From this using his keen eye sight as his guide nue had turned his head to look around trying to pinpoint who threw what ever that was.

He did'nt have to look long, before seeing the other man, well hopefully a man, or this was one very messed up female. Who looked not quite as tall as nue himself, but still looked familiar which suprised him faintly. But after as long as he had been in the hell hole of blackwing, he had now been able to hide it well. Keeping his voice rather even but slightly annoyed for the person had tryed to pelt him with snow. something which he didn't find funny or even slightly scratch that remotely amusing what so ever.

"So.. Who are you and.. what the hell did you throw at me?.. i don't think it was necissary nor did i find it remotely funny. So if you wanted my attention you have it now. What may i help you with? "

Nue Gremory Iramasha !

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 27, 2012 3:12 pm
Dashel walked up closer to Nue but still kept his distance from him, not wanting to seem like a threat to him. "My name's Dashel and i came here to take you to a safer place." As he looked at Nue for a moment he blushed a little realizing how amazing the guy looked, for a Rot Iramasha he sure was a step up from Akisame, he looked absolutely normal.

Dashel stepped closer to Nue. "You're what people call a Nature Iramasha. You were created from nature. There are more people like you, Im one of them and im here to take you to meet the other, I know you've probably had a very hard life, but you have to come with me now." He said in the most sincere way he could say it, this was his first time bringing back another Iramasha so he wasn't sure what the procedure was, but he was trying his best not to sound harsh or seem abrasive.

Even though he didnt really know what Nue could do Dashel could get a general feel even from a distance. He knew Nue was a Rot Iramasha but besides that and his name he knew nothing more, besides him looking completely hot of course! For the moment he was just going to wait at that distance to see what the other man would do.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 27, 2012 5:13 pm

I see youuuu

Come out and play

hmmph.. " He looked up just making this one simple sound for the most part. Everything he said sounded right but seemed crazy at the same time. Something was not right but for the first time ever something about this mans sincerity made his eyes soften. It was obvious he was telling the truth. But for why was someone looking for those like him?.. It was a conundrum if you will. Somethings though nue knew could not be explained by reasonable thought. So like it was, nue would have to trust him for now. But there was something that had to be done before this.

"..This place has been my hell for many years. Many times i've wished i could be free.. and now i am. But those in there.. sadly will never lea-",,

And then there was the sound of hollows.. As the spirits which had held on for years.. comforted by knowing someone was alive had finally lost the will to hold on.. From this spawned hundreds of hollows.. Which had been from the hundreds of dead inhabitance.. it was sad yes.. But it was what happened. Now things would have to be delt with.

"Tch.. i guess their time was up.. there's one thing i can do for them.. something they did for me.. i will not leave till they rest in peace.. "..

Nue Gremory Iramasha !

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 28, 2012 10:41 am
Dashel stepped forward and stood in front of Nue. "I understand completely, and I will help you. but there isnt a shinigami around so they wont go into the afterlife in the desired way." As he finished saying that a translucent green guitar formed in his hands.

At that moment he ran toward the hollows positioning himself in the center of ten of them that were just about to attack him as he played a heavy rift on his guitar. The instant he played it the snow around him erupted causing the hollows to be thrown into the air. Dashel followed them, as they helplessly flailed in the air Dashel melted the snows into water as it coated their bodies and he then instantly froze it around them forming a solid ring of ice. The ring crashed down on the snow as Dashel landed in the centre of it. When he landed the played another rift that caused a very fast blast of air that caued the ice and hollows inside to shatter into nothing but shiny dust. The snow swirled around Dashel as it fell back to its resting place as if nothing had ever happened to it. "You might want to go ahead of me, I dont know this place very well and I wouldnt want to get lost!" He yelled at Nue as Dashel became surrounded by hollows again.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 28, 2012 12:05 pm

I see youuuu

Come out and play

"Ok follow me.. But please do me a favor and dont get lost",. Nue had said, when the hollows had be gun closing in. It was something which was inevitable. But otherwise it was somethign which had to happen for anything good and new to become made from the ashes. nue himself had now using the weight from his left leg. The muscles from it contracting and tensing from the muscles which where getting ready to thrust his form forward and up. Which caused the tight intake and whoosh of air. while his form had slowly in his eyes but probably very fast in the other occupants veiw. launched forward. at the offending hollows. His form moving like a panther yes but otherwise. then this he was just moving like a streak in the sense he was moving very very fast. For everyone who saw in all things considered. Since the fact was as his arm slid into his back. gripping a blade which was sheithed between his shoulder blades. He did'nt want to have another death on his hands so what he did next was something which was simple but necissary.

The blade which slithered from its sheith, had came around at the hollows at deadly speeds. The blade and nue's arm seemingly like just one extention of one another while it moved. Every aspext of it was movnig in a high rate of speed as it had smashed into the first hollow. The blade which smashed into it had caused a resounding thus. On impact. This itself had in result made the hollow which stumbled back scream in pain as the blade slowly but surely slid through its hide and in a matter of seconds. Had smashed through and split in inhalf. But by now the blood spraying everywhere seemed to miss the man who was now miving with impossible speed towards the next hollow which was lunging at the other infront of him. The male which was simply trying to kill them with it seemed music of all odd things. But still nue had seen weirder things in his time at black wing.

The blade which at first was in a downward slash, had spun around over nue's head in a quick flick of the wrist. Moving in a semi circle. The arc gaining tons of momentum. but the fact was the blade itselrf was moving in a downwards 45 degree angle. which caused the wind to force against it. But this itself. was the fact that made it very usefull. As the wind pushed against it. Nue's blade had begin to gradually shift. becoming more and more of a asteep inclined curve but still moving at the same constance which it was moving at from the whole thing. But the gaint in power was not gone to waist. as the blade had become closer and closer to the second oncoming hollow. What it did was suprising in the fact it did'nt actually cut the hollow as the flat in had smashed like a paddle into the chest of the unsuspecting hollow. The force of it had sent the little poor retch flying in the air. its body rather was flipping end over end as the arms where flailing. Before sadly enough the force of impact had crushed the skull of the hollows mask causing it to actually disinigrate back to where ever the hell the hollow actually came from.

Next the blade shot out in a circle at the second hollow which was too close to slide. the pommel coming out in a semi thrust. but the manner of it allowed for the power and speed to slowly but surely build up. Gaining in power and momentum. while nue ducked under the outstreached arms of the hollow. Which had expected to catch him. The sad thing about this was that everything for nue was moving extremely slow. He saw the clarity of thweir movements. As the pommel slid out almsot in slow motion but for another's eyes it would be moving wickedly fast almost impossible to see. As this blade slid outwards it would have found purchase on the hollows temple. causing with a sickening wrench for the hollow. which then got smashed flat end of the blade first. in the face. to skid back on its heels. In a unncontrolled manner, as it flew back several feet. before then crashing into the side of the wall. The force having caused it to crumple intwards making the best now disinigrate from wence it came.

Now the next hollow that came around seemed to have been smarter then the others. now rtushing him while he was off balance. Now though nue's foot gaining momentum went up. the force behind the coiled and ready musles bweing that of a freight train. The action of it moving and quickening being like a slow motion frame his muscles spinning and wripping as the hollow got closer and closer. This would have caused the foot the in nues eyes slide out very slowly but for the rest of the world it would have been movingh wickedly fast getting ready to impail the beast in the chest. As it now came in contact with the beasts chest it would have been seem now causing the heirro in slow motion to ripple outwards peices flying off of it. as the beast slowly began to launch off the kick,. as it did it would have skidded uncontrollably slamming its back end into pike this having gnoe through its head killing it. as nue had brought his blade around in a thrust. from this action.

Gaining the speed from the thrust. nue had moved into a unsuspecting hollow. his body being streamlined and ready to move. This having been like a cheeta in movement, his body making no sound. but seemingly not even touching the ground. The blade itself having had beads of hollow blood rippling and flying off it to splatter against nue's face in this movement causing the blood and the other stuff making his face look splattered painted in slow motion. but nues arm had slid outwards and around moving almost at insane speeds. While it was getting closer and closer into the hollows grasps. he spun now sliding under the slow outreaching claw of the hollow grinning almost as the clumbsy beast missed in the speed of his clarity though the grin looked slow and feral showing each of his brilliant teeth. The blade tip now in a crimson splash slammed home now crashing into the hollows body. it seemed to sink in slowly like going through syrup but then it jerked to the side in a arc. splitting tyhe body in half the hollow disinigrating as the blade came around at another hollow.

The speed it was moving though as i said before seemed slow to nue. as the blade inched its way towards the slow moving hollows face. But in real life it would have taken afew seconds but right now it seemed like minutes. The dull gleam of the blaw resounding outwards. and becoming almost likje a living being itself. While flying towards its target. The hollows grinning face. would have slowly slid into the tip of the blade. which had punctured it roughly but slowly likwe going through syrup as i said before. as it passed slowly through the nose of the mask, and then out the other as the spin continued the foot ward. slowly launching outwards. his feet having shifted slightly on the heel almost in a indiscernable movement causing him to be moved into a rotating spin. But for now the spin was slow as the blade itself flicked around his foot switching slowly reversing the strike.

Now as the blade with the extra momentum had seemed to slowly slide towards the hollow. the blade itself seemed to want to kill this beast. Moving like a demon in disguise it had made its way towards the chest of the beast Which reached its arms out as if to uhg nue. but he knew better. while the blade itself was whizzing like a deadly extension of his mind and body in real time righht now it looked like a slow snail creeping towards its target getting ready to cut it inhlf. As the blade itself. slowly smashed against the side of the hollow. nue twitsted. lightly causing the hollow to slide out from under its own feet in slow motion. The clarity of every drip of blood flying outwards being like joy and rubies in the sky. While the blade slid down its force slid through thwe beast to the navel. and then nue twisting slowly drew it up carving a v. before jerking back slowly. cutting a triangle and then backwards creating a arm. down creating a z. then over creating another arm then up creating a pentagram as in real time the beast would have blown apart in the look of a exploding pentagram.

Now as the blade then reversed nue brought it around in a sideways bast. his muscles rippling as the wind literally howled against the force of the blade entering the attacking stance. As this happened though the blade which itself seemed to bklur but looked slow in nues eyes. Had slowly but surely now smashed into the side of the offending hollow. as this being the last one. Had felt itself now become lurched to the side. Its body seemingly caving in around the strike point. Looking like it was bending in a u slowly around the blade. blood splattering down the side. as it slowly was sent launching out. His body now seemingly speeding up as the hollow jerked into a side of a fense. he now jumped his foot kicking around like a streak. but in hsi vision it was moving slowly as it jerked around it ripped into the side of a hollows face. as it slid to the ground he landed having curb stomped it. as he turned to look at the other grinned. he said slowly..

"Stick close i dont need you getting lost.. "..

Now he brought his blade around in a slo mo fashion. Having the blades tip move around in a 90 degree angle. before his body had begun to spin slowly. The tip of the blade moving quickly but at the same time moving slightly slow in the manner it was being used as a kind of slinging pommeling smash. The speed it was moving was slight but as it moved things seemed to slow down once more as the clarity of it had begun to return. The blade hummeed as it it wanted more to kill more to eat. As the hollow neared the blade had begun to move to entercept it. almost moving with glee and anticipation. Slowly not the hollow had felt the sting as the blade had moved slowly grinding through the hollow as droplets of blood splattered around in nues eyes they where perfect orbs a they moved.

Slowly now nue had slid around his blade moving in a semi circle. beforer dragging acrost the ground in the slow frame speed there could be seen slow amounts of sparks and fire flicking off of the bottom of the blade. As it gouged a hole in the snow it moved up higher and higher. to intercept the oncoming holllow.As it had done this the wind seemed to be coured completely though by the blade which moved almost silently. Which had began to become closer and closer to the hollow which it had been persuing. While this had happened his body slowly had begun to kick off as te blade drove home. Slicing up the berth of the hollow slowly causing it to be split inhalf. While it got jut before the mask now in the slow speed it was sent downwards plunmiting towards the bottom of this hollows body. While the blood spraying out was magnificent as it moved faster and faster the blood having increated nues feral grin had widened once more becoming more proninent and forbidding. Almost wishing the hollows would come to their deaths. While the hollow itself had now then been skewered while the blade sunk into the ground.

Nue launched off now. his body slowly turning over in the air. his hair whipping in wild abandon. as the hollows kept rushing,. But in news eyes they where moving rather slow almost as if they where still doll figures coming to life ready to actually become one of the slaughter. This was when they began to contract and become one and the same to nue. His hands slowly now rippling as the smooth circular thrust had come out. his mucles and joints moving in perfect harmony to exicute this attack. While it happened though the palm itself. had begun to get closer to the chest of the beat. using the momentum as he flipped though the hand had slowly thrust down at the hollow which had now reached up slowly almost like a slug for his moving form of course though as he missed nue had sailed over the beast grinning. His hand now having impacted the chest slowly causing the blood and bones of the hollow to jiggle and ripple outwards in the slow speed in which he was moving or how it seemed in his mind though he was infact moving very very fast.

Now as he rolled over the hollow the impact caused blood and bone to splinter outwards. As the beast had shattered inwards. his hand slip up crushing the outside of the carcas as it went up. the senew and bone every aspect of the beast slowly becoming broken and incontent, the drops of blood which had splattered out moving around in a mismatched harmony. As now the blood grew more prominent the beast had begun to scream as he landed. Now while this happened nue had watched blood begin to spray from the hollows eyes from the force of the impact. as now grinning his fist came around once more at the beast.

As the slow moving fist had rippled the muscles tensing it had slid into the face of the assailing hollow. the force causing the now rumblintg and blood splattered face to cave inwards as the body flipped and tumbled off crashing into a wall. now nue landed waiting for who ever else was there to catch up. .

Nue Gremory Iramasha !

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 28, 2012 3:32 pm
Dashel stood there looking at Nue completely mesmerized. He could see everything that Nue was doing. The thought to himself how Nue was just a natural killing machine, a very sexy killing machine. He could very well feel what muscles he was using and how strong Nue was. He didn't want to admit it but he felt like he liked Nue alot for some reason. While he was distracted by his thought on Nue another group of hollows had snuck up behind Dashel. Just as they were going to stab Dashel in the back with their claws he yelled out "Beat Barrier" The sound waves from the words solidified into a blue sphere that cut off the hollows claws. The hollows shrieked as blood splurted all over Dashel as it just seemed to simply just slide off of his body.

He smirked a moment as snow started to whip around the barrier as it then started to look more like white flames as it started to rip apart the hollows into nothing but just particles that blended into the snow. The barrier dissipated as Dashel knew that he needed to follow Nue to take care of the hollows in the compound but something unexpected happened when he tried running to Nue. As he took his first step his body accelerated to mach 3 in an instant. Dashel turned into a golden blast of energy that harmlessly went through Nue and just kept going. He passed through walls and buildings blasting some of them apart and just going through others until he came to a stop in a room when he hit a metal wall. Once he realized where he was he let out a scream so loud that Nue could clearly hear where it was coming from.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum