Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

JJ Communication Thread

+9
Raiki
Tsubine
ReddTseuken
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Blade
zetsurin
Kenshin
Gin
JJ
13 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

JJ Communication Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: JJ Communication Thread

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:54 pm
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

...however

;_; I AM F@$ING BUSY WITH SCHOOL.

-did three essays tonight for homework alone- -has test tommorow- -has three tests next week-

'_'@My life atm

BUT I just got out my first 10k of fall, SO IT'S HOPEFUL!

IT IS THE EVE OF OUR CONTENT... and the year anniversary of when we started posting together xD

How bout dat s@#$?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

Anonymous

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:24 pm
JJ! Gin was on today!

Apperantly his comp had late shipping face.

Also, it's you r post (or gonna be) in!

- Justin Topic with KAveh!
- Stark Topic wiht soki!
- Colin topic with Marama!
- Both James and Moonie with Shisome and Inanna!
- Birthday Faces too!

And IDK where else. XD! But that's a good start x3

one_eyed_jack
one_eyed_jack
Starter Member

Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:12 pm
hey so a character i am building i plan on having it so that he was created by doctor hebi, i am wondering if this would be okay with you. the character is a prototype of an artificial guardian that you where planning on creating. so, my question is, first can i do this, second, who would you have bound him to.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:51 pm
The Doctor would be fine with making that, first of all. Second of all, he would likely bind the creation to Suzu Hebi or Amy Heiwajima, or if you had someone else of importance in mind he could have sent it to them as a gift. Lemme know what you're thinking.

Thanks,
JJ

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum