Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cross Out
Cross Out
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The new guy [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/0The new guy [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The new guy [OPEN] Empty The new guy [OPEN]

Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:44 pm
The new guy [OPEN] I3gehi
Footsteps. That is all that could be heard in the forest. Well, besides the sighing and the crisp skin of apples being bitten into, the forest was quiet. As the Shadows broke into light, A man could been seen walking carrying a basket of apples on his back, with a pipe in his mouth. "AH! So relaxing here..So very quiet." the man said while stretching his arms up and yawning. Something maybe would of happen soon, but Shou didn't care. He was about to take a nap anyway. Looking for a good tree to lean against he smirked. Most every tree was either rotting or chopped in half.

'Give me a break..there has to be atleast ONE good tree here,'" He thought to himself. Even if he could find one, there is the smell of the rotting wood. It wasn't too bad, just not that grand. He raised one eye brow at the wind. It wasn't too hard, but the chill kinda made it worse. "ooooohhh Shou! Are you going to be lazy again?!" The voice ranted in his head. Apparently His inner hollow was the exact opposite of him. Always wanting to be active and work. Not his style ya know? The gust of wind blew again, blowing up his sleeves and his hoodie strings into his mouth. Shaking his head and puckering his lips, he quickly spit them out.

He raised his hand to his mouth, catching a yawn once again. The sun just setting over the horizon. He bit into another apple, smiling at the juices flowing from the fruit. "ya know Yoshe..Ever since the special ops...You have been more kind to me than before? Is that because of the assassinations?" he said outloud. Acting if Yoshe was actually infront of him. The laughter in his head was that of a little girl, as if she has been tickled. "oooooooh Shou! You know me all too well now!" The giggles from the hollow echoed. Smiling over the area, he leans up against the tree, Slowly letting out a slight sigh. "I was skeptical of them taking me in..Its just like before." The warmth Shou felt around people just like him. That cannot be expressed into words for him to describe.
Zoro
Zoro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The new guy [OPEN] Empty Re: The new guy [OPEN]

Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:22 pm
;;Zoro Takahashi;;

Zoro Takahashi was strolling around the Karakura Forest when a hollow jumped him. In reflex, he quickly shunpo'd away. "Look! I don't have time for this!" He unsheathed one of his Zanpakutō and struck the hollow's mask in a fraction of a second, before sheathing it again. "Yes, you do." his Inner Hollow argued. "All you've been doing is walking through these trees. Come on! My bones are itching for a fight!" Zoro calmly walked ahead with an irritated look on his face. "Would you shut up, already?" Before the Inner Hollow could retort, Tasogare, Zoro's Zanpakutō Spirit, replied. "I agree with Zoro, you do need to shut your trap. Unlike you, Zoro isn't some brute always itching for a fight." Zoro stopped in his tracks and grabbed hold of all three sheaths of his Zanpakutō, as he yelled at them, adressing Tasogare. "You need to shut up too! Don't make me come in there and kick both your-"

He stopped mid-shout as he followed a trail of Reiatsu that was a mixture of Hollow and Shinigami reiatsu. That could only mean one of two things. Either a Vizard or an Arrancar. And he was hoping for the first. He really wasn't in the mood for a fight. "There's someone there." "Gee, Captain Obvious. Figured that out all by yourself?" Before he could continue, Zoro cut him off, hissing "Shut it!" He opened a Garganta to the source of reiatsu and stepped through.

The air ripped open in front of Shou and revealed a black dimension. A light path to nothingness was in it, and Zoro walking upon it. He grabbed a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and stuck one in his mouth, before lighting it with a simple flick of a finger. The tip was surrounded by electricity, until it was completely lit. This was Zoro's own modified version of Hadō #4; Byakurai. He looked at the man in front of the Garganta as he stepped out and the Garganta closed behind him. He took a long drag and took the cigarette out of his mouth, before saying: "Yoh." Saying this, he exhaled some of the smoke in his mouth, and ended with a long exhale, to get rid of the rest. His face was neutral, but he could now at least make out that the man was a Vizard. Now the question was, on which side is he? The cigarette made it's way back to his mouth and he took another slow drag, awaiting the man's answer.

Spoiler:
Cross Out
Cross Out
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:49 pm

"Shou..Why haven't you gotten more apples? You're about to run out." His Zanpakutō Spirit,, Inkutsubo , muttered. Shou just laid his head forward looking at the ground. He was surprised being in this forest for this period of time, yet he wasn't attacked by a hollow. His eyes blinked slowly, showing how tired he was. Gripping the grass under him he slowly slides down to lay down. That was until he saw the Garganta opened.

He rubbed his eyes quickly, blinking to wipe away and sleeping dust from the crack of his eye lid. The man slowly stepped out of the Garganta, looking over to Shou as he reached in his pocket for a cig. Yoh.". That was the very first thing the man said to Shou. All Shou could do was blink, putting up two fingers as a form of waving. "Hi there.." He was Obviously shocked for a moment. At first he thought an arrancar was coming right in front of him. Making a little giggle escape his lips he stood up, Stretching at his sides.

"obviously you're a Vizard. So I don't have to feel hostile.." He smiled widely. "I am Shou nagano, Lt. Colonel of special ops in the Vizard corps. You are if I may ask?" he extended his hand to the man. If the man took his hand, Shou would squeeze it shaking it for a few seconds. If not, he would just stand there smiling at the man.
Zoro
Zoro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:08 am
;;Zoro Takahashi;;

Zoro took the cigarette between his first and second fingers before sighing slightly in relief. He put the cigarette in his mouth and took the man's hand and shook it lightly. He then talked around the cigarette, which wasn't very hard, considering he had already trained in being able to clearly talk with his sword in his mouth. "Zoro Takahashi, Lt. Colonel of the Vizard Kidō Corps." His face lit up in a smile as he let go of Shou's hand.

He took another cigarette out of the pack and lit it with the remaining part of the already lit one. He looked at Shou and held the pack out in gesture and said: "You want one?" If he'd said yes, he would've lit it for him, if not, he would've simply put the pack back as it was. "So, tell me. How long have you been in the biz?"

Spoiler:
Cross Out
Cross Out
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 am

Shou shook his head as he was offered the pack of cigarettes. "No no i have a pipe, but thank you for offering." He knew that smoking was a bad habit to have. But he was already dead, so he didn't have to worry about that part. He looked the man over, from head to toe, as he walked around him slowly. "Sooo Kidō corps eh? I remember my time in the soul society as a Kidō corps officer. What are you better at? bakudo or Hadō?" He rubbed his chin as he watched the man, observing him You could say.

He put up 1 finger as the man asked how long he has been in the "biz". "one day.. that's how long I have been in the Vizard Corps...being a vizard? about 3 years now. And yourself?" Shou wasn't one for asking questions usually but when he had answered some. He would at least expect some back ya know? Putting the pipe back in his mouth. He took some puffs of smoke. Slowly drawing in his mouth and out his nose. He should of dropped this habit years ago, but from all the stress he has, this is one way to cope with it.
Zoro
Zoro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:03 am
;;Zoro Takahashi;;
Zoro responded to Shou, as he followed him with his eyes. "I'm better at Hadō. But, and not to put myself up on my high horse, I'm very good at Bakudo as well. I am a former Gotei Kidō Corps General, you know." His eyes narrowed at Shou. He didn't like being observed. It made him feel like the hunted, while he was usually the hunter. He slowly started walking forward as he ended up at a dead tree. He pulled a chunk of wood out of the dead tree and put it on the ground.

Zoro cut the top and the bottom in a straight line, so he could sit on it. He did so and flicked away his cigarette. "As for my time around in these parts. I have been in the Vizard Corps for as long as you have. Me being a Vizard goes back a little longer. 400 years to be exact. I used to be a part of an already disbanded group called the Amatsurugi. Was frozen back in the day. I was awoken from a long hibernation about a week ago."

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum