Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
A Shocking Past (Open) I_vote_lcapA Shocking Past (Open) I_voting_barA Shocking Past (Open) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Shocking Past (Open) I_vote_lcapA Shocking Past (Open) I_voting_barA Shocking Past (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131102 messages in 19902 subjects

A Shocking Past (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Shocking Past (Open) Left_bar_bleue10120/100000A Shocking Past (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

A Shocking Past (Open) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Shocking Past (Open)   A Shocking Past (Open) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:38 pm

He didn't like the fact of sneaking back inside the Soul society but questions were lurking inside his mind. Reiji wanted to discover the truth for himself once and for all perhaps coming back here was bad enough. He did his time trying to figure out wondering who he really was if he was born naturally or created from some scientist from some heinous plot. Reiji needed to know everything and the shinigami archives could actually help figure it out for him. He started looking around seeing if he was follow by anyone so far so good as the shinigami enter the archives door. He went inside trying to find any files associated with him, Reiji found a few which started his high heartbeat.

Reiji started reading about some doctors creating him from bound dna and shnigami dna something he didn't want to know. He was an experiment and soul society wanted him executed the files were right there in black and white but someone denied the order. A shinigami captain had a change of heart which led to Reiji's ruling to remain inside the maggot's nest for twleve years. Reiji started remembering those years inside that place weren't that good either as life was passing by trying to remember what a person did wrong. The shinigami captain who gave him freedom and an not guilty verdict was Captain Jocasta, Reiji thought he was a cool captain back in the day. But even though it was some good times back in the day their were some very bad ones, Reiji thought one of them stood out among the rest. He can't remember what happen when he was captain of squad nine even thought it was a step up.

The person who killed him was still out there and he needed to find out who did it then maybe he could put this to rest. The fact remains that he was created by an shinigami no doubt about it but still he not mad about it. Any sane person would go bonkers about this horrible thing yet Reiji wasn't that way even though it stated Dr. Necker created him. Reiji wasn't mad about it either still the good doctor didn't have to die still the society didn't like secrets like him being kept. He started to think that the shinigami might think about leaving again, Reiji started looking around still the coast was clear. Reiji wonders if anybody was looking for him in the first place and it was concluded that he was dead. Reiji should just take the file and leave completely the guy didn't have a reason stay anymore nobody gave a damn about him. Still he was hoping to find somebody even alive from his past but yet that was just wishful thinking after all. He was about to leave the archive place taking one look back thinking maybe it was best not to ope anymore skeletons in the dark closet.
Back to top Go down
Kanji Man
Experienced Member
Kanji Man

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Shocking Past (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Shocking Past (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Past (Open)   A Shocking Past (Open) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:03 am

Little did he know he was being followed the entire time from atop the rooftops "Where are you going?" Renji thought to himself as he moved swiftly and silently from rooftop to rooftop, keeping his eye on the male that was running down below, That is...Until he got to the Archives "Now why are you going there?" He again asked himself, Watching the male move into the building, Renji silently jumped down from the rooftop and waited outside for the male.

After awhile the male finally left the building, It was then that Renji moved from around the corner "Well well....Who do we have here sneaking around the Seireitei at night acting all suspicious?" Renji asked as he began moving closer towards the male intruder until he was only a few feet from him, Leaning to one side his hand grabbed the hilt of his Zanpaktou and the other held the sheath, One thumb pressed against the guard to allow a faster and easier pull from the sheath. It was then he noticed the file in his hands.

"Mind explaining what your doing stealing information from the Shinigami Archives?" He asked as he flicked his thumb, Pulling his Zanpaktou out about 1/9th of an inch from it's sheath, Just enough so that he could swiftly pull it out in the event the male decided to attack, Renji was on his guard and it'd be very difficult to catch him off guard if not impossible at this point "And while your at it why not explain why your sneaking around" His eyes stayed locked on the male, never once diverting from him
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Shocking Past (Open) Left_bar_bleue10120/100000A Shocking Past (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Past (Open)   A Shocking Past (Open) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:06 pm

"I don't have the time of place for interrogation right now, You guys have your hands full with the world of the living and hueco mundo....and they pick you to send after me...just plain stupidity on their part" He said. Reiji was trying to figure out what to do he couldn't fight him not with a spiritual pressure like his.

Now this was kinda awkward this wasn't was what he was expecting from an shinigami since he was once a vice captain and a squad captain. Reiji thinks to himself that was a long time ago since those days and yet those days are long gone but now. A shinigami was asking questions and Reiji didn't want his whole story going out into open anymore enough was enough. He felt a great burden which the soul society had put on him and still he had his information which the society had on him and he was about to go. He didn't have time playing games and asking questions to this kind of shinigami, Reiji needed a plan and fast then he had one. He need to create a smokescreen and then escape within the smoke but which Hadō technique should he use in a situation like this. Reiji then thought of one that might work and then started to get ready "I don't have time for this but this is my information thank you very much...My file is kinda small but it doesn't matter IT'S MINE".

Reiji yells "Hadō #55 Haien" he shoots the purple ball directly at the ground exploding part of the ground causing the smoke distraction he need. "Perfect" He thought. He started running to the rooftops and starts climbing and then starting running again it was damn shame too they could have been friends. Reiji didn't want fight either the guy didn't believe it either that there always different methods of getting out or away of fighting. The guy was hoping his trick would work because just by sensing his opponent he knew that he didn't even stood a chance against nope just escape and run would be the best thing right now. The good thing was a captain wasn't around now that would have been bad news and he would have to defend himself too because a captain would ask a questions he didn't fell like answering.
Back to top Go down
Kanji Man
Experienced Member
Kanji Man

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Shocking Past (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Shocking Past (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Past (Open)   A Shocking Past (Open) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:40 am

Renji covered his face when the Hadō went off "Damn!" He watched as the shadowy figure lept from the ground, coughing some as he followed shortly after "I don't have time for these games little boy!" Renji yelled as he chased after him 'He's fast....But there's no way I'm letting him escape with stolen files' He thought to himself "Roar, Zabimaru!" He shouted once he got close enough to the male, swinging the sword up then down the whip-like blade soon extended, It would do one of two things, If he kept running at his current speed it'd attempt to wrap around him, However if he stopped it's smash down in front of him "I'm not going to ask you again!" He shouted as the blade traveled towards Reiji

He didn't know who this man was...Nor did he care, However he was sneaking around this late so in his mind Renji could only think of one reason, On top of that he was wearing Shinigami robes....Just who was this man? And why was he stealing from the Soul Society Archives?
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Past (Open)   A Shocking Past (Open) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Reiji started seeing a blade coming towards him yet still he didn't wanna fight this shinigami he needed to escape with his file. But this shinigami was coming after him and thn he thought a Hadō technique wouldn't work so easily against that guy. After leaving the soul society years ago, Reiji had forgot a whole lot but he did know a whole lot of bakudou skills during his captain years. The blade was coming then he saw that Renji was open for an attack but he couldn't use Hadō that was stupid but Bakudou was his only option. Reiji had the perfect one and then look at the target and said "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudou #9 Geki" Reiji watched as Renji was engulfed by a red target by that wasn't the worse part the guy was completely paralyzed. Reiji was damn afraid because he didn't know how long this last for because yet he did mastered the technique during his time as a squad captain. "I said I don't have time for questions right now whoever you are now be a good shinigami and behave yourself and by the way the next time you deal with a former squad captain make sure you get help the next time" He said. The guy started running away again until he got some distance away from that guy and then he stops looking at his file. "I wouldn't have stood a chance with power like that I would have been a goner....damn it I hate the fact that I'm not a captain anymore" He thought.

Reiji Hagomora was smiling now he had everything he needed and yet he going back where he belongs within the darkness. The soul society was actually helpful in finding any documents associated with his past, Reiji can put this behind him. "That guy was kinda easy but too damn hard....now I better get home" Reiji started running his true destination is back within the outskirts of karakura hopefully where no one will find him.
Back to top Go down
Kanji Man
Experienced Member
Kanji Man

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Past (Open)   A Shocking Past (Open) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Renji slammed against the rooftop as the Bakudo went off 'Damn it!' He thought to himself, Gritting his teeth he began letting loose his Spiritual Pressure, Soon able to break out of the Geki "Your not getting away!" He shouted, The next thing he heard would probably surprise him "BANKAI!" As those word's we're said a loud roar-like sound escaped a cloud of dust "Hihio, Zabimaru!" Renji roared, Bringing the new hilt up he flung it forward, Sending his Bankai Zapaktou at him then shouting "Hikotsu Taihō" Renji fires a dense blast of concentrated spiritual energy from Zabimaru's mouth, Even if the blast missed the shockwave and explosion from it would still hit Reiji.

"Your not getting away with those Stolen Documents!" Renji yelled as he wasted no time, Reforming his Zabimaru he lifted it again and flung it at Reiji again "Give them back!" He demanded still, Renji was done playing around, Once he released his Bankai most knew to surrender though since this man had never seen Renji let alone his bankai...Reiji had no idea the kind of power he possessed, Renji continued letting his spiritual energy erupt, Mostly hoping to overwhelm the man and cause what was known as 'Spiritual Pressure Paralysis' the effect of which was caused when one's own Spiritual Pressure became overwhelmed by another.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Past (Open)   A Shocking Past (Open) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Reiji had another set of papers and then an idea came to him the switch plan as he hid the original documents in his coat while in archives temple. He still had the files of some ther guy in his left hand then placed then in the documents and then finally lower the file down.

"Alright, I guess this isn't worth dying for you win here the files...I'm placing them on the ground alright" Reiji finally placed the file on th ground then he dissapeared again hiding his spirit pressure with a bakudo technique on himself. Completely hiding his spiritual pressure he knew it was stupid but it was the only way to get the guy off his back for a while. Reiji didn't want anybody finding out what he always feared still he had a lot of training to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Past (Open)   A Shocking Past (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shocking Past (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Shinigami Archives-
Jump to: