Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up

+35
Cookies
Sango
Teitoku
CPKallday
Nitrogen
Kyouhai Suzumori
Teijo
Raiki
Pockeh
Hayuko
tina
Chao
Kakeru
Ulqui
Kanda
Snopy
Mithos
Zero
Dai
~Amaya~
Kade
Kanji Man
SoullessSingularity
Kei.Tashori
Tsubine
Taichou
JJ
Kenshin
Blade
Soniko
zetsurin
Dr.Hiro
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Gin
THEFROST
39 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Empty Re: The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up

Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:20 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
I don't really have alot of problems with this. So I'm going to go ahead and let Azure take his position so long as you keep being active like the way you've been the past few weeks. I'll add him into the Iramasha listing after this post.

The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 WVMWLOu
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:23 am
The Positions Have Been Updated, Enjoy.
Kyouhai Suzumori
Kyouhai Suzumori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Iramasha Position Application
Name: Yamireki Iramasha
Race: Hybrid

App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10125-yamireki-iramasha-approved-1-5

Rank: Right now, I just wanna have Yamireki be a part of the Iramasha Guard, but I will eventually bump him up to an Elite Guard Member once I personally am deemed active enough to hold such a position.
Why: Yamireki is loyal and wants to contribute as much as he can to the Iramasha clan, so it would make sense for him to want to help protect the clan and its home.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:10 am

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
Seems fair enough to me. I'll give him the approval needed to have that position in the Iramasha Guard. After this post is up, Yamireki should have his position in the Iramasha Guard in the listing.

The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue25/100The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:55 am
No on the Diplomat Figure 4, it's sort of a big role in senses as they can override the Gotei 13 in cases. So gain some trust with the position given and we'll discuss her becoming a Diplomat further later. So the Female Head Of The Guardian Angel Family is approved, but Diplomat Figure 4 will have to wait for now. Making changes now.

The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Sbb1I7e

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 11, 2014 5:59 am
This has been sitting here for a few days, so I'll approve this.

The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Ap8OoJO

Sango
Sango
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:04 pm
Iramasha Position Application
Name: Sango Iramasha
Race: Hybrid
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12113-sango-irashama-wip-hybrid#77217
Rank: Heiress to Hybrid Leader, Protector (First, will move down to second if someone else applies in future dates)
Why: A voice, a more neutral party in a necessity in my opinion to be able to keep a clan together. Sango (speaking for characters perspective) can and will use her power to maintain as much of a peaceful keep among anything she can, no matter what her clans past has gone through or any hostilities any of them, or even people outside of the clan would have, at least cease if even for a brief time. Among that, she loves her clan more than anything, willing to die for them as much as possibly anyone else may do, but would never have regrets in doing so either.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:08 am
Well, i'll be approving the above and see how it goes. Hopefully that you can stay active.

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum