Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Riddhe Marcenas{APPROVED: 5-5} Left_bar_bleue7380/100Riddhe Marcenas{APPROVED: 5-5} Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Riddhe Marcenas{APPROVED: 5-5} Empty Riddhe Marcenas{APPROVED: 5-5}

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:10 pm
Human Template
人間のパス

General Information

Name: Riddhe Marcenas (Rihd-ee Mahr-sehn-ahs)

Overall Character Information

Personality:
Overall, Riddhe is a loyal, well-spoken, and fearless soldier. Despite this, his lavish and isolated upbringings have sheltered Riddhe's views on the world. He believes that the Earth Federation, even when there was corruption, would eventually do the right thing. Though he is the heir to the Marcenas family, he enlisted in Londo Bell to escape his family that he is uncomfortable talking about. He knows how his family has stayed influential over the years since the Laplace Incident. Riddhe is also a believer in luck. For that reason, whenever he goes into combat, he wears a bracelet with a miniature biplane attached, which he calls his good luck charm. Riddhe will follow orders from the Nahel Argama to a near-T in combat, as he is the leader of Romeo Squadron despite his callsign being Romeo Eight. He expects no special treatment for being part of the Marcenas family, to which the captain of the Nahel Argama replied "The only person giving you special treatment here is yourself. You're a pilot, and as such, I'll use you as such." Riddhe isn't one to believe that many people can change on the turn of a dime. He isn't willing to die for a possibility because of that.

Appearance:
Riddhe Marcenas{APPROVED: 5-5} Uniform
Riddhe Marcenas has much lighter hair than his father and brother, though they all have blond hair. Riddhe's face is still marked by youth and despite his age fo 23, he's often mistaken for someone five years younger. Riddhe keeps the top of his uniform unbuttoned to allow for his neck to "breathe."

Riddhe Marcenas{APPROVED: 5-5} NormalSuit
Riddhe's pilot suit is custom-made for the Delta Plus. It has a square neck as opposed to the standard round-neck style of other pilot suits. The reason it is square is so it will have more cushioning on his neck's sides for the high-G turns performed by the Delta Plus. It has an on-board oxygen system that is larger than a normal suit's.

Background: Riddhe was born to the Marcenas Family, whose past two heads were the Commanding General of the Earth Federation. Riddhe's older brother, Patrick, was the up-and-coming heir to the Marcenas name. Ronan, their father, was the current Commanding-General of the Earth Federation. Ronan was talking with a inside informant with the Earth News Network (ENN) when Patrick was brought up. Apparently, Patrick was going to publicly repudiate his family and bring out the truth. Ronan took out a hit on his own son using a shell company's head's name as his own. The hit squad destroyed the reactor on board the shuttle Patrick was on, killing everyone on board.
Riddhe was then made the heir to the Marcenas family. Riddhe was not told the circumstances around his brother's death until he was 18. However, his father obviously left the part about his own involvement. Riddhe then decided to distance himself from the family, as he had suspicions that his family had something to do with his brother's murder. Riddhe decided the best way to escape his family would be to join the military, and so he joined the Earth Federal Forces, whose main job is to protect the colonies and countries from non-affiliated attacks.
During his training in space, his trainer--Norm Bassilicock--was shot down by a group of terrorists using anti-air missiles. The terrorists' platform was destroyed by the then-flight leader. Riddhe saw the attack as an attempt on his life by his family and transferred to the Londo Bell task force. He rose through the ranks and eventually became the flight leader of Romeo Squadron on board the Londo Bell flagship, the Nahel Argama.

Tsubine's Character List
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Riddhe Marcenas{APPROVED: 5-5} Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Riddhe Marcenas{APPROVED: 5-5} Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Riddhe Marcenas{APPROVED: 5-5} Empty Re: Riddhe Marcenas{APPROVED: 5-5}

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:14 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]

Comments/Notes: Approved.
Tier: 5-5

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Anonymous

Riddhe Marcenas{APPROVED: 5-5} Empty Re: Riddhe Marcenas{APPROVED: 5-5}

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:52 pm
Riddhe Marcenas{APPROVED: 5-5} F2259124702001ffc8512c89e467235a

Cleaning this out! Feel free to pm me to move it back!
Don't worry this isn't deleted! Your app is now in archives!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum