Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Empty PROJECT DESTROY THE DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Nue had been wandering for some time, looking for a area suitable for the destruction of a wayward brawl which was going to take place. As it was, some places he could not go into without causing trouble and well others. Where too pristine to jack up, so this is why his wandering travels took him here to a place known as area x. This place was so much covered in crap, it just seriously pissed him off to no end. So What would he do about this retarded state of treatment? Well for starters, HE was GOING TO RAISE THE FUCKING Town. So, Nue had now began to pull his blade out a wild grin spreading from his face as he began to realise the damage he could do before they got started. Now a hum began to come from the blade as he drew it back, now it began to overflow the vast amounts of chaos energy from it causing a slight explosion around him, before now he looked up at the first row of buildings grinning as he began to simply move forward, the blade now coming free glowing in the light.

Now Nue had broken into a run, his form blurring though as the blade caused the ground to rip beneath it, as he moved just short of the building he brought it around to touch the front wall. A groan followed from the surrounding buildings, as the wall exploded inwards, the buildings behind it having then broken backwards from the speed of the particles. The blade flicked around in a riveting deadly arc now, as he jerked to the side towards a abandoned and archaic gas station. Before then having brought his blade, which glinted into the moon light around slamming into the flow valve for the huge untapped stilled gas below, which ran under the abandoned section. Before simply having then allowed it to charge, he had fired off a beam into the gasoline causing a deep rumbling through the lattice work of gas pipes under the town. Old Sewers now, began to steam, bursting into flame now, as the explosion brought flames racing in a frenzied stream through the gas.

The ground under him began to buck and sway like there was no tommorrow throughout the town. While, now Nue simply walked forward while the ground seemed to look like a volcano basin going off, while old dejected man hole hubs, began to shake before the exploding off in a gizer of flame. While nue walked past, the ground behind him began to reduce to tar, as the natural gas which built up in the heavily saturated flammable ground ignited. Causing the ground now to explode upwards behind him after it turned red glowing like the sun, before old lamp posts one by one toppled over, the screech of metal framework under the road as it exploded through the pavement . Nue just kept walking, as flames expanded around him, he obtained minor burns though he kept walking. As now, the streets began to blow one by one from the flame, causing houses of wood to vaporize the old trash in the area turning to kindling. While now the gas station finally collapsed in a sickening rend of metal. The impact caused the weakened ground to then explode in a huge pillar of flame which could be seen for miles around.

In a domino affect, houses left and right began catching on fire. While discarded fuel and waste in wear houses now began to catch on fire from the almost Uncomprehensable affects. A rumbling now occurred as the discarded nuclear fuel, began to go off, causing explosions that where insane, Incinerating the wearhouses and causing winds to rip up everywhere.
While a blinding flash of light had the followed, while the ground began to explode even more , while nue walked forward, Debri having flown towards him, hell even cars now tumbled towards him. Despite this, he calmly brought his sword forward in one huge screech it sliced through the car as it shot to the sides his arm now flicking it around in a side ways quarter cresent slash. Crack It smashed into a wall flying towards him, a line forming the force causing it to explode while he walked forward. Bringing his blade around now, it glowed in the light moving into a upwards rising cresent thrusting slice. This now, slammed through a dumpster, while now while he then jerked it around, slammed into the tar on either side of him. In a whoosh, the dumpster's old contents dried and perfect for fuel in age caught onfire. Exploding from either side with a massive roar while he simply had kept on marching forward.

Jab Slash Slice Parry. This is what he continued to do, before a huge light came, he had grinned. He could'nt wait until Austin his fellow nature shaman got here

PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  LzZCuy7
PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  BtXe12b
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Left_bar_bleue9000/10000PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Empty Re: PROJECT DESTROY THE DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:12 pm
Austin Enki
Nature Shaman, Iramasha
Earth Iramasha

PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  2285f32d0c3d99f59870137fb214a4ae1227141285_full

The earth is so special that it has a place in everyone's heart, it's a symbol of power for most in one way or another, a symbol of life and humanity but last but not least a symbol of nature. But the place that was now before him was no where near showing any of the things that the earth showed and it needed to be taken care of. Usually like Nue's approach, he would make huge explosions as such but this still was a part of a society even through it was a very crudy one. They didn't need to scar the land and make it unuseable but rather destroy just what is not needed and that was how Austin took his approach as he chaos warped on the tallest building of Area X with his seishin buki already present in his hand. His plan was to crumble the building and anything his seishin buki could wreak havoc on and he would take the material even through it isn't the best of earth's material it was indeed the things he can consume for more energy. In the end this land can be reused for a higher purpose towards nature or something else the locales suggest, but he would make sure they just don't try to recreate what was already made here because obviously once it happens, that thing can happen once more.

"Great show but it's my turn now Nue, and I would move." He shouted as loud as he could and tried to amplify his voice as much as possible.

Austin lauched his seishin buki quick at a building that was the next tall and hit it so hard it crumble several other building in the process and fill streets with what ever made it what it was today. After the first show Austin would jump up into the air, something he didn't do often and swing his seishin buki and extended and pulled it to where it was knocking down buildings that were still standing or unaffected by the fire that Nue had made before him at this moment. The result of doing so uniterupted would cover the streets and nearly the entire area's ground with various materials that may or may not be on fire at the moment and with the help of chaos control and warping with the enegy he had he kept airbourne for quite a bit of time as he slowly desended and made his posistion to be lowered within a few feet of Nue so they could talk about what they should do next exactly and what needed to be destroyed next maybe.

"It's quite a show already isn't it?" He asked Nue as he landed.

The district now known as Area X was definately in need of remodeling after what both Nue and Austin the Nature Shaman's have done to it. But a good question is what has happened to all of the dangerous things to be rumored to be in Area X but yet nothing not even a simple human has approached them but then again a simple human has a very low chance of even surving what havoc has been dealt to this once great area many years ago. Hopefully no one truly innocent was caught in this mess at least or Austin probably would not want to know for his powers have done something he wishes not to. His goals were to protect the earth and all of it's inhabitants truly even humans after all they had done to nearly destroy all of nature without the massive population jump in demons and hollows that keep them now stuck withing towering cities letting nature return to it's former glory in certain places and it was one of his side goals to make this place be a new recovery place of nature. Shall this section of the city be claimed by nature and the wild!

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Empty this is the end

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 pm
Nue looked up in the sky at the chaos that had taken place before deciding it was time, to use up his chaos energy, for a good cause. Now looking up ,at the mayhem and demolition, but nothing would have prepared his buddy for what was about to happen next, as he had blurred up into the sky. It began to gray, as he had brought his actual hand out, his eyes glowing with raw power, which now expanded out everywhere for 500ft, as it was dispersed chaos energy, which now slowly had began to become concentrated. While he now, went a step further, as he only had emptied half the energy in the blade. His eyes glowed a dark purple. as a jumbo jet sized Orb of chaos energy formed over him. while he had concentrated it began to tighten down ,as the shock of energy had began to expand over the orb, which slowly compressed itself into a denser and denser mass; he now spoke.

move now, or hide yourself i dont want you to go with the city my freind ok?.'

Nue said, while it kept compressing, the energy rising in power and potency as the seconds passed. While simply the air around was seemingly saturated with the insane amounts of power, as it simply kept compressing higher and higher Before firing.-

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Left_bar_bleue9000/10000PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Empty Re: PROJECT DESTROY THE DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:32 pm
Austin Enki
Nature Shaman, Iramasha
Earth Iramasha

PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  2285f32d0c3d99f59870137fb214a4ae1227141285_full

"Very well then i guess their isn't much left to salvage then." he said.

As he was going to consume some of remains of the buildings made of stones or maybe even the streets for some energy but it was no use as Austin knew too well this attack could very well irradicate him but all so the land around and under this district to make a crater of some form and that would dis allow for any good to come of the land until it was filled and as such Austin would begin to sink into the ground very quickly as instead of fire now pouring through the holes of the area it was quick sand covering and moving Austin inside as he willingly went into it and it would be noticed by anyone living still that some of the city was risting from the ground to meet the might chaos blast and this should prevent the crater effect or at least reduce it's range as the blast would hit it dead center but his plateau of land was barely consinder highier than 50 ft but still with inculding the sewer systems it should cover all the damages caused hopefully.

So this was the future of a area covered in crime and destruction and last of all abandoned by the rest of this fair city and it's people as they were all kind and definately didn't cause this mess in Area X. Within the ground far enough below any blast could really happen above and he would only feel slightly shaken by the explosion which he would wait for and the resurface to see what is left of what he arrived to and he was certain their would be drastic changes and then it would be like Ground-hog day where it comes out of it's hole to see if spring will come early, instead Austin would be judging if more destruction would be needed before Nature could consome this district. All to do now was wait and ponder and maybe even consome a bit of dirt,sand and stone for a tad bit, under the surface of the earth in safty of Nue's destructive blast range.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Empty '_' end of area x. though this is only ever going to happen once, cause its for the cause of renewal

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:52 pm
THE END OF AREA X .

Now the sky began to glow overhead, like a ascending angel nue stood looking at the filth which was area x. So now nue had brought his hand down, pumping a fraction of his seishi into it, not for use that much he knew would not work. But to make the earth pure as it could be, this was the purpose of this so now, nue then bathed the orb in blood, from his wrist as he brought the blade around, his eyes now glowing. Before now he had begun to speak, his words resounding with power of the Nature shaman. For this moment, he embodied the wishes of all those like him in the past, and those that where in the future. Dating back to the first Ni, on earth he sung the song which was as old as the earth itself. Since from the darkness came the earths first shape, made from Ni it was given life. The wind, the clouds the sky they where all from the nature iramashas. Though nue bled, he was tied closer to humanity then those before them. Being he was guised in a human body , waiting for the time he could finally emerge whole once more. But as a nature Shamans right, above else to keep the peace of the land, and return it to the state of bearing life. He began to speak, while he had spoken he called out to his brother, Nature shaman, to begin the ritual of purging. Though right now, nue looked up at the sky then to the earth, his dull eyes becoming a mirror. While his voice echoed the chant in the sky which began to darken .

“Oh mother Nature, land which nurture land which gives but takes. Please help me do what’s right, I am your son and I am your servant. I serve the land, by the land for the land. This is my right as nature shaman so please earth, lend me your strength to do what is right.

Oh sleeping bird of song, the ever morning bird, the ever rising bird, hear me and lend me your grace. So the earth may know your song once more, the song of wisdom the song of life, and purity which brings us together and pulls us apart. Lend, me as your vassal the might of your song, so I may bring the earth to its pristine beauty.

Silver she stag, who traverses the winds, come to me, lend me thy speed, and your gentle touch so that I may cleanse the earth once more. Let me use your breeze for the purpose of dispersing the impurities of the earths surface, allow me to bring it once more to its rightful state.

Ever moving Lion of the lightning, bring me your power, and courage. Lend me your body and your might. So I may rebirth this land into what it once was, let me use your roar, to once more purify, and distill. Allow the land to crumble and be born new again, So lend me your power lend me your aid. I need it to return our bountiful mother to her rightful state.

Ever sitting mourner lend me your Resilience, so I may take the earth and cleanse it once more. From dust to dust, the world will come, but you till our soils with your watchful eyes. As you mourn the mother but look to her bounty, we are her children so lend me your Aid, and give me your resilience so that I may bring the land to fertility once more.

Ever Moving Maiden of the sea, Lend me your purity, for without this I will upset the balance, I need to make the world move, bend and yield life once more. Where the careless touch of man has passed. So allow me to use your life giving waters, and purify this land, and help it support life.

Golden Serpent of the Spirit, Lend me your guidance and your peace of heart. Allow me to Return the balance to what it once was. Allow me to bring forth what was forgotten. This is the land of the NI, Allow us to protect, and give it the breath of life once more.

Father, give me your breath, so that I may bring it forward through your council. For without this the land would never bloom. For you we are made, for you we are here. But without you the world would be in ruin. So bring me your breath, so I may breath life into the earth once more.

Converge, and purify this land which we hold sacred, this land in which we are chosen to protect. Hail, and farewell, Rebirth and recreate. From dust to dust. RISE and lend me your aid.”

Nue, had finished as the wind and ground seemed to hum with life, as he gave the sacrifice of blood, which dripped into the blade. Before then the elements began to converge, not to empower but for the sake of purification. This was the time which they would begin. He would call not in body but in spirit, to his brothers, with the same link which allowed them to sense once another he called them forth one by one. If they would lend him their power, and might this would go much more smoothly. This was the sacred song which was sung, to bring the land which was deemed ready to rebirth. This would be a sanctuary nue deemed. And thus it was his duty to prep it.

Nue, now having lifted his other hand allowing his blade to plung into the orb, while it glowed a hold opening as he now had, then moved onto the second right, as the orb began to gain power, and benevolence, being the will of the nature shaman brought by the NI, and accepted by the earth it would be no less or more then what it was now. Once, started he would deal with the pain, and would bring this to the end. Thus making it pure and ready again for the world. To know its name.

The Sky began to glow, as he began to sing now, the song, resonating in harmony with the ways things are. But as well which what once was, as he sung the first right. His eyes seemed to shine. But , he was but a medium, for now though, he drew if allowed on the power of his brothers and sisters, if not he would do it on his own because this was what was right for the earth and so it shall be.

“Mountains, of stone which risen and fall, mark the passage of time.
The earth which once was strong and bold suffer from human kind.
But bring the mother back her grace for the world is hers.
So show the world your loving song for it was yours.

Wisdom from the highest peaks, transcends the end of time,
But it was not for the world, as it wasn’t mine.
So share it with the earth which is our loving mother
So that she may come in rise.

Remove the old, and rebirth to the way of the days.
Before the age of the dark
Where everything was brought in ash and flame.
Elements are ignored just as the rain.
So let us return this land of unyielding might
To the way we found it as
Its only right.
Its only right.”

Now, the song had begun to weave its way throughout the circumference of the little that was left of the area x, while the orb now warping had taken the shape of a Stag, Which seemed to warp, and glow as the song was sung, changing in power and energy while the earth below seemed to become still. The serenity of what was happening starting to take affect. A White glow, bathing the earth sinking down to even where Austin was. As this world was theirs too. As he had said, all the children of the NI loved the earth. Meaning they would do anything to return it even a small chunk back to its natural state. So now, as the sky glowed, Nue had closing his eyes, allowed himself to continue as the wind picked up though being warm and gentle. The stag began to gain more of a physical shape, while it pawed at the ground sensing as it what was happening.

Now, nue had felt the steady acceptance of the elements, which for this brief moment, had now given him aid, to rebirth this part of land into a plentiful shrine for the NI. Which began to show in the ground and earth. He concentrated on the fact of his old life, in the mountains which was pristine and pure. While his eyes had turned a dull gold for a second, mirroring the land of their ancestors. Exerting his moment Huge increase in power, he raised his hands as the ground began to rise . While the NI side of him, resonated with the elements, being he served the mother, and for the mother he did this. While, now raising his hands higher, he concentrated on the elements being channeled through him. All joining for this task against the atrocity of man to leave this place without at least demolishing it. So now, as the sky began to glow a ring forming in the clouds of pure sun shine. While the earth was bathed in it, the orb began to glow as he went into the second song.

“Learn to love and forgive,
as our mother taught us so, for the world so strong and bold never had to know so
This is a world filled of pure and the divine.
So show us what we once knew, when we spent our time.
As the breeze as the seas, or the decaying , and the earth which is swaying.
For once the eons ago, when the earth was barren you gave it life for us all.
For it was our sacred land our lovely land
Which is now defiled , so please allow us to bring it back to what it once was.
A land of love a land of song, ready to bring about the changes of the earth where everything had come about.

The winds which rose high in the sky, I hope you’ll help me fly.
Earth as deep as you go, your only to know, what I’m imploring.
This is a land which you weep water, so will you join me.
So bring the earth which once we knew, was something special
Allow us to return this place to its regular form .

For without love, there is not song, that’s something we remember.
So lend me your strength to go and learn what that means.
So we can bring about the renewal, of a land so largely known
For its love, for you and me.
This is a land we come to love, so do not let it leave our side.
Allow us to make a sacred place, here once more.
It’s the land from which we came, so you should understand.
So lend me your strength lend me your might allow
Me to do what is only right.
Return the land to what it was, and make it pure once more.
After all this is our sacred land . from which we remember more.
From which we remember more ..
From which we implore
To always remember…
More.”

Nue, now had focused on the stag which increased in power, and strength while the land seemed to buck and bay, for the NI, a light now bathing the land, while he had brought his eyes to the stag which shook his eyes finally opening again. Making it something of a living being. While it looked at nue then to the earth. Ready to show its might, though it had not the life to do it yet, there still was the song of compassion and the song of life. To go.
But now the brilliant stag had begun to glow, as it shook wanting to be free more and more. This stag had begun to change ready to roar, as nue only just held it in check he had then went onto the third song as it glowed getting ready to move.

The Third song.

“Song of might song of life, please lend me your powerful might, FOR
What we know and remains unknown needs to allow us to show,
What is not new and is old.
Waiting for a story long untold.
So before the looking glass, I had come to only ask.
Will you lend me your heart lend me your song, its something
That’s long forgone the breeze of life. Ready to show, what we only have come to know.
As a world long unknown, filled with a compassion that’s long untold
So apon the winds and your heart let me share in your joy.
For it is this world of ours which we need to show.

We have no sacred land to call our own, so let us make this our home.

It’s a world which we see, has a special thing we believe.
So the world which is so bold
Please accept us as your own.
For once we where one and the same.
So now we know what there is to gain, from the life and from the death.
We never can end our quest, till this world which was ours
Is returned again.
Is returned again.
So please help me friend..”

Now, after this the stag had begun to buck and whine, wanting to be free, but nue still held to it with a iron grip, keeping it in check, for the third song, which was important to them as it was right for them . It was now when he began to Focus harder while he had grinning, looked up into the sky, while the land seemed to glow, the stag seemed to flare with power from he elements, but for now it was not complete, it was time to finish it, and raise the world once more. As it once was pure and pristine it was time to rebirth this old land into something new.

The nature iramasha base was fine, but there needed to be land for those who chose to dwell on earth. The nature shaman’s sacred land would be here. And would be here to say for a long time. Now, when the stag seemed to quiet, and a glow bathed it he spoke, his words now echoing around the abandoned area x. going into the fourth and final song. Which was ready to be sung once more.

The Fourth Song.

“Live and breathe, come to see what it the anthom of life.
For we know what we show, is our beloved mother oh.
For the land and forth the seas we only know that we breath.
Born and raised and filled with praise we will not forget to show.
Compassion joy, and kindness which is our love.
For we live and for we breath this is what we know.

So lend me your life, lend me your song so I can make the earth around life once more.
Return the old so we can be told, this is our land to choose.
We call it our own one and the same, so allow us please to do this so that we, can have this land we call home.
For us who will not go into the sky, we will take a place here.
Its our life we live how we choose so lend us your holy might.
Soul king blessed be, Please lend me your might aswell.
So that we for this moment can create a home to call our own. “

The end of area X

Now, as he finished the stag, seemed to flare gold, then turned into no color at all. It just shone with the purity of the soul and might, as now nue thrusted the rest of his chaos energy into it. He grinned as it was a worthy cause for it. As the stag now took the second orb, into its body, the stag now pulsed as bone formed and glowed. Tendons flesh, and fur began to form on it, as it had begun to race forward, the wind at its back blowing like a hurricane. While now, the land had changed and contracted white energy forming onto it, While it seemed to then make a song like whine. It then gaining speed, turned into a glowing comet almost, now It galloped forward. Its form now coming close to the ground, as the whole district began to glow from the stags light while nue had closing his eyes forced them open to keep
His eyes out because he needed to after use his hurrah to form and create there sacred land.

This was nues determination that kept him up now, the pain wracking his body being so much, that he now coughed once but other then that kept himself composed, while the stag finally smashed into the ground, the power forming being like a huge volcano erupting. Now, it shook a blinding light having decimated the citys remains, and anyone still inside. Though Being a NI Austin was spared by the caring force. While Nue now, bend over puking his mind having a flash back to his resolve.

“This world, is in pain, and I will change it . for better or for worse I am a tool of the earth. I will protect it, and nurture it no matter what this is my path. I will not give in and I will make a place for those who decided to stay on the earth. For it is there right too to be happy. In doing this I give up the power to return to the iramasha island. For it is not my home, I who am here. Will live and protect this land. This is my duty. “

Now nue finding a strength he though was beyond him stood up, his eyes now looking across the distance, while puking up more he had reached to his shirt, dissolving it, using this energy to sustain him, and it did but only barely. As it flowed into him . he now, kept himself straight the sword now pressing into the air around him, using it as a cane. As now the ground was hidden in a massive smoke cloud , while Nue grinned his eyes blurring but he kept himself standing, until it passed that is. After that he stood standing as the dust slowly began to clear.

Now, the ground below, was decimated though was not barren as nue, now only had withheld one thing , which was the fourth song, and the last verse of the Ritual. As now, it glowed expanding from his lips as he breathed, the breath now expanding into the ground where it was absorbed. As then it glowing had grown and began to cause the outside of the ground to swell up, forming a from the flames which compressed them, diamond as they where clear, the dome protected the land around it now. So as this happened though It allowed NI to enter due to there nature, Nue had now inside the dome coughed as the tree’s began to form.

They grew now, strange tree’s which towered over 400feet in height and had trunks as thick as a 4 bedroom 3 bath 1000square foot house. As they had began to grow, shading the land, as nue, had kept his mind focused on the work since, only for this moment would he ever have this power. He already felt it leaving him in a rush, though nue closing his eyes, thought. “Just alittle longer.. “
While, his hands slid up, the trees which grew had stopped flowering with sakura blossoms, which seemed to glow, while the land itself began to sink forcing itself over 300feet into the ground . while from the south, water began to flow, as vines grew up ripping chunks of rock from the ground. Each chunk being a 50by 50 foot amount and these each had willow tree’s on them. While fire flys, brilliant began to form under the tree’s.

Next came the water fall. Which formed from the east, as a deep chasm, connecting to the fresh water of the world opened up through the great underground river below. The river spans for miles on either side while it grew. Now energy having warped From the elements causing extreme amounts of NI energy to saturate the air, before, these now formed A glowing mist, which wound its way through the forest. As the vibrant grass began to grow, in long thick amounts which expanded throughout the land. While this took place, Nue had kept his focus up. His will alone having drawn him this far, while moving his hand up, fish, a gift of life, began to form in the pond, due to the powers at work, it was growing and changing while the fish where of Koi, which lived hundreds of Years
Next came the great tree which covered the sacred land. While Nue, now exerted all his will, a massive Sakura tree, began to grow reaching only 300 foot in height its bottom though grew out , and protected the area in its power.

Next came the birds. Which flew in of all colors. These materialized from the air, birds of song, and of all kinds began to fill the tree’s while they chirped nue puked even more. Though he still had to go, as he had a job to do. Nue now had raised his hand even higher as the air seemed to warp and change gaining meaning while having a difference in its power .

Finally now when all of this was done, nue fell, grinning to land against the side of a tree, while he had then puked some, he looked at his home, as the last of the powers of nature left him though he retained his own element fully , he now, looked up into the dome. The roots surrounding them which glowed had now shined bright. Forcing himself up, now he may not believe in it but. He walked to the pool and prayed.

“Oh shrine maiden if you can hear me, protect this land of ours just newly made from harm.. it’s a place we have to call home. Do not take that from us. “

Nue, said now making a small shrine, using a rock, though small, for now he had prayed there under the waterfall before, now feeling his determination even becoming not enough layed against the back of a tall tree. Panting as he looked down into the ground grinning’

“AUSTIN YOU CAN COME OUT NOW.”…. he said, before exhaling relaxed back into the tree’s once more.

19k post wtf

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Left_bar_bleue134700/60000PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:20 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

PROJECT  DESTROY THE  DAMNED AREA. <Nue vs Austin> battle of nature  Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum