Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ADemonSlayer
ADemonSlayer
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
darren hokaido (training thread) Left_bar_bleue0/0darren hokaido (training thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

darren hokaido (training thread) Empty darren hokaido (training thread)

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:03 pm
in the many locations that darren journeyed to, he had met dozens of different people and in the latest place he went to, he met kuro, who took an interest in darren, he had offered to train darren to fight, and use his power. darren was unsure at first but he agreed to meet kuro for training, darren was deep in thought whether to actually go, he was hesitant, but he wanted to get stronger in memory of his village.

in the early hours of the afternoon darren was up and ready to train, he set off to the agreed meeting area. a desolate wasteland, with chilled winds balancing the burning hot sunlight. shaking in nervousness, he walked toward the figure in the horizon... he had gotten close enough to it to realise it was kuro. he walked slightly faster and stopped shaking at seeing him.

darren walked up to him, saying " hey kuro" .he paused and smiled before continuing, "im here"...
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
darren hokaido (training thread) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000darren hokaido (training thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

darren hokaido (training thread) Empty Re: darren hokaido (training thread)

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

[/font][/color][/size]

Kuro looked down at the man who had just walked up to him, a wide smile on his face as he threw back the hood he was wearing. This action revealed his unnatural, snow white hair; something that was fairly unique to him. However, more unique than even that was the scar, the star on his forehead, with its line that went down over his eye.

He looked over the man who he had agreed to train. Several new shinigami have been arising lately, with good potential. He reflected, extending a hand to shake Darren's, before he began to speak. [b]"Alright. First off, this is to be our battlefield."
He said pleasantly, holding his arms to either side of him as he looked to his left and right, the small hill they were on surrounded by flat land. "The objective is twofold. The first is to give you a bit of combat experience. The other is to see if we can't get your shikai." He explained, leaning to his left as he pressed off a foot.

He reemerged behind Darren, his small back facing his sparring partner's. "So, tell me. Shall we begin? Shall you make the first move, or shall I?" He questioned, his eyes bright and alive as he felt the zanpakto. It was currently comfortably in its sheathe on his right side, his right hand resting on its hilt. A gentle smile was on the First Squad Lieutenant's face as he awaited his charge's reply, waiting to see what his choice would be...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Last edited by JJ on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
ADemonSlayer
ADemonSlayer
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
darren hokaido (training thread) Left_bar_bleue0/0darren hokaido (training thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 pm
slightly startled, but trying to stay focused darren instinctively says, "you can make the first move"
oh god, why did i say that, its never a good idea to let the opponent make the first move, i guess its too late now though... he takes a deep breath,[i] what is this smell, its so familiar... he takes of his cape throwing it off the hill onto the flatlands beside him, showing his shinigami uniform, it had lots of blood stains, but only a few were visible. he suddenly grabs the hilt of his zampakuto, ready to draw his sword... he looks up almost in a complete state of complete calm. he still had a bit of a smile on his face...

...im just an innocent bystander...XD

darren hokaido (training thread) ADemonSlayer
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
darren hokaido (training thread) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000darren hokaido (training thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm being serious here!

[/font][/color][/size]

Kuro's smile widened a good amount as he heard the man speak, telling him who would attack first. He himself leaped forwards, sailing off the hill as he held his arms before him, throwing back his hands as his cloak was thrown clear off, also leaving him in his lieutenant's uniform. He spun around to face Darren once more as he touched down on the ground with both feet, pressing down on his right as he spun around, facing Darren once more, a wild look on his face.

[b]"Alright! Here I come!"
He cried out loudly as his right hand pulled up on the sword at his side, drawing it out. He held it to his side, the blade held loosely in his grip as the tip touched the ground, Kuro running forwards, dragging it lightly. OI! KURO! THE !$@# ARE YOU DOING, ANYWAY? He suddenly heard within his own mind, not losing a single beat as he climbed up the hill. I'm showing a newbie the ropes, Piero. Chill out. He explained, leaping up as he reached the top.

He came down on Darren, hard, using the momentum of gravity to boost his own speed as he fell. His blade, held with both hands above his head, shot downwards in a powerful slash as he threw both legs onto the ground. He pivoted with his right left, spinning around from the strike as his blade shot down now, ending up with its sharp side pointed up directly at the back of Darren's legs, Kuro's own face looking away from that of his opponent. In his right hand was the blade, the grip inverted from spinning it in the air as he had fell. It could clearly be seen now for the first time, stopping from when it first was unsheathed in its movement. It was similar to a katana in shape and size, pure black from end to end. It was Kuro's zanpaktou, and he was quite proud of it.

"That, Darren, is speed and reflex. When in battle, you need to make each movement fluid and flowing. That way, you can both strike and force the opponent to lose the chance of striking you back; sometimes even making a new opening for yourself, like I did here. Do you understand?" He finished, letting Darren have his turn now as he kept looking straight out in front of him, still refusing to look behind him.

So... will I... get some... hehe... action? He heard Piero ask him within his mind as he finished his attacks, causing Kuro to sigh. Probably not. Now, back inside my mind with you! He cried out at his spirit, watching within his head as the beast calmed down, knowing was merely preparing to watch the show...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
ADemonSlayer
ADemonSlayer
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 am
darren turns round to face kuro, with the same look on his face, hand on blade.hmmm. each movement needs to be fluid and flowing 'huh? well guess i better start moving!! with his right hand, he pulls his zampakuto out of its sheath , which was located on the left side of his body, the blade is dark gold from the tip of the blade, to the handle guard. the handle guard is also dark gold, and the hilt is a deep crimson. with his blade drawn, he leans onto his left foot, pushing off in an upwards direction, feeling the winds blowing in multiple directions, he flips pushes off the air above him. falling head first now, the winds blowing away his hair showing his full face, just before he hits the ground, he twists putting his right foot below, and pushes off the air using all his momentum in one direction. towards kuro, he swings his blade at kuro, with little force.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:25 am

I'm being serious here!

[/font][/color][/size]

Kuro watched as the man maneuvered, going above his own head. "Too many starts and stops!" He called out, bringing up his own blade. However, he did something that Darren most likely wouldn't expect. He put his other hand towards the edge of the blade. This gave it more back pedal as Darren slammed his sword into Kuro's, and Kuro was able to push him off.

"When you start and stop so much, you lose momentum!" He told the man he was training, pushing forwards with a foot. He brought up his sword, slashing upwards in an arc as he reached Darren, his feet already moving. He spun around, performing a horizontal slash at the man's chest as well, righting himself again as he spun the sword in his grip, pointing it right at his sparring partner. He narrowed his eyes as he thrust the blade forwards. If it hit, it would go roughly and inch into the skin before Kuro pulled back on it, standing before his opponent.

"Something more like that." He spoke, scratching the side of his head and blinking at his opponent. Hopefully he'll be able to recover a bit better this time... He thought as he awaited Darren's reply.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
ADemonSlayer
ADemonSlayer
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:09 pm
Darren stood there a little shocked from what just happened, he could barely keep up with kuro's movements, -damn, how did he do that?- he switched his blade to his other hand. putting his head down, darren thought back to what kuro had said a few minutes ago...-"When in battle, you need to make each movement fluid and flowing...-" he raises his head, opening his eyes, and grinning simultaneously.
he pushes down on his right foot, about to push off, he suddenly, pushes off with his left, speeding towards kuro, swings his sword, colliding with kuro's sword as he blocks, darren puts his right hand on kuro's shoulder, whilst letting go of his Zanpakutō in his left, allowing it to rebound up high behind kuro. he pushes off using his right hand, flipping over kuro, catching his Zanpakutō in his right hand, twisting around and swinging his sword at full force towards kuro...

...im just an innocent bystander...XD

darren hokaido (training thread) ADemonSlayer
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
darren hokaido (training thread) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000darren hokaido (training thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:32 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

darren hokaido (training thread) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum