Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enja Iramasha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enja Iramasha - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Enja Iramasha - Page 2 Empty Re: Enja Iramasha

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 pm
Necropolis Zombie Trap: A cage technique to trap an enemy and watch them feel the effects of zombie poison. A technique when Enja waves his hand and 50 zombies appear from the ground instantly. Yet their weak and can easily destroyed if the 50th zombie doesn't barf in the enemy's face. If this happens the poison from the barf weakens the enemy causing their legs to go numb for awhile(2 posts). This gives Enja to chance to escape or plan how he's going to defeat the enemy. This kinda of a escape or defensive fusion move.

(does this involve Demon magic to make the bodies cause unless not you cant do this, plus give them a tier like 4-1 take out the barff numing, and lower number to like 10)

Enhanced Durability: The demon gargoyle skin has actually adapted to his new form making his gargoyle skin strong enough to handle shikai and many different attacks. The gargoyle skin is a two layer skin almost unseeable ot the naked eye it almost like an invisible snake skin. The first layer is like a protective coat and the second layer is super defensive coat. This gargoyle skin isn't invincible however too many attacks can damage him badly. Attacks like bankai will hurt very damn bad or worse.

(Note attacks of stronger tiers will get through your skin)

Enja Iramasha - Page 2 Enja Iramasha - Page 2

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enja Iramasha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Enja Iramasha - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 pm
This gargoyle skin isn't invincible however too many attacks like bankai and many different stronger ones can damage him badly and perhaps kill him.

Enja Iramasha - Page 2 Muryo199Agony

FOR THE LOVE. OF. GOD. MAN. I'VE TOLD YOU, NO LESS THAN THREE FUC#ING TIMES NOW, TO TAKE OUT THAT OP BANKAI/SHIKAI AND ABOVE ONLY ABLE TO DAMAGE STUFF OUT! SERIOUSLY! THIS IS REDICULOUS! AND UNLESS YOU FIX IT THIS TIME, PROPERLY, I WILL BAN YOU FROM CREATING THIS CHARACTER FOR A MONTH!

Also

Phantom Blade Barrage: They were created from dark angel's light consumed by souls it pure white glass/bee stinger attack that has a fast shunpo speed similiar to a vice captain's shunpo speed. Enja can summoned 12 long glass pointy blades and each glass phantom blade. However it does have one fatal weakness if light created darkness can destroy it like darkness attack strong enough can destroy the phantom quickly. It hurt, damage or kill weaker opponents. To stronger enemies, it'll be 24 angry bees dish medium like damage

YOU HAVE NO EXPLANATION WHAT THE HELL A DARK ANGEL IS. FIX THAT AS WELL.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enja Iramasha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enja Iramasha - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:45 pm
Your form names need to be changed as they have been updated

Enja Iramasha - Page 2 Enja Iramasha - Page 2

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enja Iramasha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Enja Iramasha - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 22, 2012 1:32 pm
Enja Iramasha - Page 2 Tifa3
U's Reckoning: The Harvester's Punishment

Kade wrote:Alright the shikai and bankai are gone my god....
Cooperative, yet in a tone of disrespect. Mind you that saying what was in bold refers as "Cry of Dramatics," which in short, a "tantrum." Such childish response is looked down upon as it refers to your ignorance and future ill-cooperation. "My god...." is used by bratty teenagers who are less considerable to those who worships and those who don't. So I personally suggest do not refer to a deity when crying in vain because it is just making you look pitiful and most of us don't take kindly to people who are dramatically the kind to say, "Woe was me?"

Kade wrote:I don't see why it need to be removed it just leaves me open for attack by a higher tier.
The reason behind it was that Enja is an Iramasha. Iramasha characters strongly cannot use Zanpakutō like the Shinigami can. Shikai and Bankai is Shinigami stuff, not Iramasha. There is a reason that the Seishin Buki and forms like Crystal Angel are mentioned in the Iramasha template. They are created by TheFrost and as that goes, what are in HIS template are fundamentally part of them; Bankai and Shikai are not in them, so they are not there at all. In short of advice: Research the materials before you make anymore bullshit like that.

Kade wrote:But fine I'll create more training stuff equipment maybe 10 more enhancements to my training room and stuff.
Note to you from the deepest of past disappointments; You're a damn idiot. Creating training equipment and enhancements are just a sorry excuse that will never work anymore, because of your antics, we will eventually add a rule that you have to have a partner (a REAL partner instead of the NPC crap-buddy,) to make sure that training by anyone IS VALID rather than just pulled out of their arses with expectation that the staff will just automatically approve their shit without checking first. You brought it onto yourself, you pay the ferryman. Consider Enja Iramasha killed and reaped before his birth.

Judgment: This character is pinned as irrevivable, meaning you will cease to repair this character and if you do, it will be considered DENIED no matter what. As for the Face Claims involving Enja Iramasha? They are going to be ripped out of your name and put up as free for anyone else to use.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum