Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

[Nominations] Member of the Month! Empty [Nominations] Member of the Month!

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:52 am
.:: M E M B E R | O F | T H E | M O N T H ::.
~ A P R I L ::-|-:: 2 0 1 2 ~

[Nominations] Member of the Month! 8b30a57ceaa09372685dd117b7d6bdf5b616189c

Aivee here, with a startling broadcast! We are currently looking for the top guns of this month! Which site member has distinguished themselves? Who seems to have brought up a bunch of good stuffs to us all? Well now, I bet you're alive with sensation! If you're wondering how to nominate, here's the idiot proof guide on how to nominate!

[Ichi] :: Find the who you believe should be otM
    [Ni] :: State the name of the otM Nominee
    [San] :: Post a link regardless in a reply in the thread, along with your nomination!
    [Yon] :: CONGRATS! PROFIT EARNED!

If there's a overflow of nominations, the 3 most popular will be picked to square off for the top dog prize! Not only do you have bragging rights, but you get nifty little rewards! This is definitely good stuff! Here's the prizes!

1st Place: 10% discount to the store of choice, 10 Awesome Points, Skill Upgrade, 1,000,000 Yen and their image on the sidebar
    2nd Place: 5% discount to the store of choice, 5 Awesome Points, 500,000 yen and an honorary mention
    3rd Place: 100,000 Yen and an honorary mention

OH WAIT A SECOND! THERE ARE RULES! HERE THEY ARE!

The Following CANNOT be placed in for nominations!

::- Jon Soki and Gin cannot be nominated, as they placed last month!

That's it! Have fun everyone!
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Nominations] Member of the Month! Left_bar_bleue10/100[Nominations] Member of the Month! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

[Nominations] Member of the Month! Empty Re: [Nominations] Member of the Month!

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:29 am
I'm nominating Dark Angel.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/u839
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Nominations] Member of the Month! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000[Nominations] Member of the Month! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:46 pm
[Nominations] Member of the Month! JamesR

Hmm... After having thought it all over, I'm going to nominate Redd. The man does good work, tries his best to be understanding, and if he has a problem he hustles to fix it. So, in consideration of those traits, he'll be my vote for MOTM.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Nominations] Member of the Month! Left_bar_bleue0/0[Nominations] Member of the Month! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:26 pm
zetsurin

[Nominations] Member of the Month! [Nominations] Member of the Month!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Nominations] Member of the Month! Left_bar_bleue0/0[Nominations] Member of the Month! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 am
i nominate zetsurin

[Nominations] Member of the Month! Rapid_Cero_Fire
Anonymous

Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:44 am
Affaik.

My nomination support goes to DA. =w= he did quite an impact at the begining of the month.. and will kick again. Soon. >w>
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Nominations] Member of the Month! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[Nominations] Member of the Month! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:16 pm
[Nominations] Member of the Month! Dasdas-1

Who will I be voting for in Member Of The Month? In my honest opinion, I believe that Zetursin should probably be MOTM as she has been extremely active, seems highly adaptive if given the right tools to learn from, has been posting in threads like a mad-woman and trying to mend her way into the community. Thus, she has my vote to go into the finals.

[Nominations] Member of the Month! WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:43 am
[Nominations] Member of the Month! 989596

Alright! We seem to have more then three nominees : so I'll put all of them up!

So chop chop and go vote <3

I'm watching all of you >w>

Archived this thread, in the meantime.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum