Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

[Nominations] Fighting thread of the Month! Empty [Nominations] Fighting thread of the Month!

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:21 am
.:: F I G H T | O F | T H E | M O N T H ::.
~ A P R I L ::-|-:: 2 0 1 2 ~

[Nominations] Fighting thread of the Month! F6bc526f59b662cdf198b19d1cbcc7fe1d22b939

Aivee here, with a startling broadcast! We are currently looking for the top guns of this month! Which thread of casual measures have we felt excited for? Which social interaction leaves us wanting more? Well now, I bet you're alive with sensation! If you're wondering how to nominate, here's the idiot proof guide on how to nominate!

[Ichi] :: Find the who you believe should be otM
    [Ni] :: State the name of the otM Nominee
    [San] :: Post a link regardless in a reply in the thread, along with your nomination!
    [Yon] :: CONGRATS! PROFIT EARNED!

If there's a overflow of nominations, the 3 most popular will be picked to square off for the top dog prize! Not only do you have bragging rights, but you get nifty little rewards! This is definitely good stuff! Here's the prizes!

1st Place: 10% discount to the store of choice, 10 Awesome Points, Skill Upgrade, 1,000,000 Yen and their image on the sidebar
    2nd Place: 5% discount to the store of choice, 5 Awesome Points, 500,000 yen and an honorary mention
    3rd Place: 100,000 Yen and an honorary mention

OH WAIT A SECOND! THERE ARE RULES! HERE THEY ARE!

The Following CANNOT be placed in for nominations!

::- Rare Encounter, Slumdog Reaper, He's Returned and needs a Warm up and Rosenrot cannot be nominated, as they placed last month!

::- The thread must either be STARTED this month or have OVER 5 POSTS of this month into the thread.

::- No Casual or Smut threads! Training and Fighting threads for this category only!

That's it! Have fun everyone!
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Nominations] Fighting thread of the Month! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000[Nominations] Fighting thread of the Month! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

[Nominations] Fighting thread of the Month! Empty Re: [Nominations] Fighting thread of the Month!

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:50 pm
[Nominations] Fighting thread of the Month! JamesZ36

Jeesh. That doesn't leave me with much to choose from. XD We've got all kinds of threads starting out all over the place, however... I do know of one that fits the criteria. EVEN BETTER, I'm not in it! So, here it is. All Star Challenge, Yuki Onna.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

[Nominations] Fighting thread of the Month! Empty Re: [Nominations] Fighting thread of the Month!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:25 am
[Nominations] Fighting thread of the Month! 753f40fbd4fafdf4606a4d5028c77e89ccb1ac70

Well.. since we only HAVE one nomination..

I guess All-star Yuki-onna is the winner this month! Grats!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum