Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Vandesdelca's Spell's Empty Re: Vandesdelca's Spell's

Thu May 17, 2012 1:39 am
Edge wrote:Choas Spells

• Name: Four Symbols Seal
  • Description: This is a powerful sealing technique known only by Vandesdelca Iramasha himself. This particular technique is so difficult and powerful that one must be a master in control to even attempt it, much less succeed. Basically, this seal is used to trap or contain beings or energies into other beings. Primarily used to seal beings into others to create ziamichi's, this is an intricate, powerful, and durable seal that will last for ages. It can even be used to seal very powerful beings, such as high ranking demons or Iramasha into containers/people. An example would be using this technique to seal an ex-Iramasha leader into a different Iramasha, to form a ziamichi. It can also be used to seal spirits into items, such as Iramasha gems. To use it, Van activates the spell, which causes 4 of his fingers to glow, and then he shoves his fingers onto the person/being being sealed into the other person, causing a black swirl to appear on them, then he shoves his fingers into the stomach or back of the "container" which creates a black swirl patters with various markings around the swirl, which immediately drags the spirit into the container, and VOILA! A new Ziamichi lives!
  • Character: Vandesdelca Iramasha
  • Notes: Not a combat ability.

Pst, it's Chaos not Choas. Approved

Edge wrote:
Vandesdelca's Spell's 300px-Gamabunta_3
  • Name: Summoning: Toads: Gamabunta
  • Description: This summoning spell brings forth a gigantic toad. Yes, thats right, I said toad. Gamabunta is a very large toad, which towers over trees, dwarfs most large rock formations, and is larger than most buildings, but is also pretty intelligent and wise too. Gamabunta is a grumpy and highly apathetic toad. He does not like to take orders from anyone, unless the summoner is highly talented and earns his respect, such as Vandesdelca. While he is quite confident of his abilities as a fighter, he is well aware of his limitations and perceptive of the power of his enemies. He is coloured a dull, rusty red, but around his eyes and on his lips and chest are brighter red markings. Over his left eye, he received a scar at some point in the past, but can still see out of it. His tongue, has a series of stud-like piercings on both the upper and lower side. He often wears a large blue happi vest, and always carries a massive dosu blade at his hip. He also carries a large kiseru pipe which he often smokes. In all his battles Gamabunta has proven to be a powerful fighter, regardless of whether or not his summoner is by his side. Despite his great size, he possesses surprising agility. Gamabunta showed great skill at fighting in mid-air using a number of successive kicks. Gamabunta's arsenal includes a large tantō, which he can wield to inflict colossal damage with due to his immense size and strength.
  • Character: Vandesdelca Grants
  • Notes: 0-4

Tier's a bit high IMO. If you lower it a bit, then I'll approve it. I understand big guy needs strong summons, but the tier is a bit ridonkulus.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vandesdelca's Spell's Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Vandesdelca's Spell's Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu May 24, 2012 2:32 pm
MOVING BACK TO WIP.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

Anonymous

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:01 pm
What I meant, is that I don't want him 0 tier. I guess I wasn't too specific wasn't I. I'll accept 1-1 at most, I'd prefer 1-2+.

Anonymous

Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:07 am
o.O okaaay.

Approved~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum