Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
All star challenge EmptyToday at 7:53 pm by Henrex

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
All star challenge EmptyToday at 7:10 pm by Laskt

» The Crow Claims
All star challenge EmptyToday at 4:40 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Schism of Minds
All star challenge EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn
All star challenge EmptyToday at 4:32 pm by Forsaken Crow

» May Burst Prize Claim
All star challenge EmptyToday at 2:34 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Espada
All star challenge EmptyToday at 1:43 pm by BloodredAi

» Implicit Feelings[Kuchiki]
All star challenge EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Fubar Without Leave
All star challenge EmptyToday at 11:31 am by Forsaken Crow

» Sylvia's Equipment
All star challenge EmptyToday at 6:10 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
All star challenge I_vote_lcapAll star challenge I_voting_barAll star challenge I_vote_rcap 
JJ
All star challenge I_vote_lcapAll star challenge I_voting_barAll star challenge I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128496 messages in 19563 subjects

All star challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew Takahashi
Veteran Member
Andrew Takahashi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All star challenge Left_bar_bleue1000/9999All star challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

All star challenge Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: All star challenge   All star challenge EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Since the the two challenges I had went nowhere, I am posting to see if there is anyone that wants to fight my vizard. However, I will be unable to make threads myself because of real life issues (dealing with unemployment, helping with mom when it comes to stress from house hunting, etc)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All star challenge Left_bar_bleue99999/99999All star challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

All star challenge Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: All star challenge   All star challenge EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:42 am

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Alright, since I'm deeming this thread a bit outdated and there has been no activity in it, I'm gonna go ahead and archive it for now. If there is an issue, please post in the thread.

All star challenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1