Joined : 2010-11-25
¥ Yen : 178081746
Posts : 1317
Karma : 14
Age : 28
Location : New England, United States
|Subject Post 1Subject: Valencia Ross (Plot Character) [APPROVED, ANGEL, 1-3] Wed May 16, 2012 4:24 pm|| |
• Name: Valencia Ross
• Age: Age was classified.
• Gender: Female
• Personality: Valencia Ross is a dutiful woman with a publicly known compassion, yet an equally known sense of commitment to ensuring the public safety for all races except for those who are pledged enemies of the Iramasha Clan. Throughout her history, she has done quantities of publicly favorable deeds from leading soldiers through tough campaigns, supporting families of the dead, and more; with that consideration, the people of the Iramasha Clan highly respects her and considers her almost as great as Koichi Iramasha. Her skills in wartime tactics and battlefield strategy hinted her intellect beyond her quirk and what is her quirk? She is not very nimble and was prone to losing her balance from time to time if she is not wearing her heavily armored boots with high heels. Currently, nothing was said about her combat skills.
Valencia highly encourages order and support for a greater cause. What she likes seems to be Koichi Iramasha, who whenever he is nearby, she welcomes him in an affectionate way; though she knows that he is married. What she does not mind is some sense of freedom, but too much will bother her. What she does not like is repeated disobedience and intrusive humans. To her belief that humans will compromise the balance of the spirit world and cannot be trusted, she harbors mistrust to Koichi’s wife, Hanako Yadomaru, but she keeps a mask on to avoid people from assuming that.
• Background: Long ago, Valencia was an ordinary Iramasha Guard tasked with serving Halo Iramasha. Throughout her career, she received praises her for dedication to preserving the peace in the Iramasha Clan and commitment to making sure all her campaigns are successful with little to no life spent in the effort. One day, she was one of the officers accompanying Koichi Iramasha in recovering the missing piece of the Iramasha Island, Chaos Island. Although she was assigned by Koichi to be elsewhere during the time that Koichi rescues Hanako Yadomaru, she develops affection to Koichi, but was not aware of Koichi’s loyalty to Hanako Yadomaru. Every nowadays, she walks into Koichi with a pipedream of earning his love while achieved great triumphs over almost the next year.
She was soon appointed as Elite Iramasha Guard working under Koichi Iramasha. However, what dampens her spirit was the news that Koichi was married to a human. She already disliked the humans for their irresponsibility with power, so she was concerned with Koichi’s future with a girl that she does not trust. During the time that Hanako Yadomaru was marked a traitor, Valencia was the one who ordered her children to be taken away while she is the one who helps Kabuto take care of them. While Hanako Yadomaru disappeared, Valencia starts acting more affectionate to Koichi.
• Seishin Buki Name: Baldur
• Seishin Buki Appearance: It takes form of a swarm of living, dark iron chains that are usually hidden underneath Valencia’s skirt, which was the reason that her skirt are usually wide and long. When called out for, the chains will slither out of hiding from out of her skirt and quietly borrow into any surfaces, even through tungsten steel. Due to the dark color and the width of Valencia’s skirt providing shade, most opponents cannot see Baldur until it shoots out of the ground for an attack. Alternatively Baldur will slither out of Valencia’s skirt and orbit around her like a personal barrier.
• Seishin Buki Abilities: Primarily, Baldur is a namesake due to its amazing durability to withstand even the strongest of cero. Due to the way each ring of the chain is shaped, Baldur’s counterattack can slice through virtually any attack and strike the target head-on with the sharpness of a katana. When orbiting around Valencia, Baldur can act as a virtually impenetrable shield where nothing gets in and nothing gets out, so even Valencia cannot control what they block; they just attempt to block everything. When attacking, Baldur preferably borrows into the surface and attempt to impale the target from cover like the ground, the ceiling or even the walls. Wounding Valencia will automatically force Baldur to use its defensive ability until Valencia is healed and the only way to hurt Valencia through the barrier is an attack from below. When influenced by Valencia’s title, the chains can shut down magical properties like Kidō and Chaos Warp and suppresses them for three rounds while they receive damage each round because of their energetic instability.
• Powers: Chaotic Current; a devastating chaos blast technique where the area in front of her with the width of 30ft and length of a half mile are flooded with chaotic energy that is so impulsive that anyone caught in it will find using their energy attacks to be working against them instead of for them; when influenced by her title, the attack can reach across a mile in length and 60ft in width while it can cause attackers to receive half damage from their own attacks.
Raider’s Unrelenting Movements; like Chaos Warp, Valencia can teleport from one location to another with little effort as along they are in memory or in visual range. However, unlike Chaos Warp, Valencia can use it virtually countless times without effort as along she replaces these efforts with attacking her foes with her two short spears. Blocked, countered or landed, as along she hits something, she continuously refreshes her Chaos Warp energy so she can use it continuously without tiring out from using chaos warp alone. When affected by her title, Baldur can produce the same effect as her twin short spears, yet she can only use it for Baldur.
Words of Power; it is an array of chaos spells that Valencia can use either to buff her allies, to weaken her foes, summon her pets and to attack in different styles. For spells, look into Chaos Moves.
• Chaos Moves: Raider’s Unrelenting Swings; Valencia can use her short spears as axes by striking at her enemy with a series of spin and quick attacks. When using Raider’s Unrelenting Movements, she can virtually attack everyone in very short intervals without tiring out.
Riding the Current; when using her chaos blast, she can “ride” the current by charging at her enemy with the Chaos Blast as her catapult to attempt a strong impalement upon a single target. The same can happen when she uses Baldur as current’s rider, but considering Baldur being a series a chains, it can attack more than one target.
“Burn all heathens...Purify the desecrated ground with God’s wrath! Inferno!”
----The attack creates an area of flames that lasts five rounds at most, but it can be put out with water or sonic attacks, but wind and wood can intensify the attack.
“Dampen all souls...God’s wishes for a public execution! Rain Dance!”
----Simply, Valencia creates a storm and increases weight of the equipments and increases vulnerability or allow passage through immunity to electricity (however, rain dance can be bypassed by Electrical Absorption.)
“God’s wishes for a public execution...punish them all swiftly! Tempest!”
----Following up the Rain Dance, Tempest sends down a mighty lightning bolt down upon all enemies who are affected by Rain Dance.
“Forgive them for they have sinned...allow them to fight once more! Heal!”
----For the sake of its name, it can mend all wounds instantly, but cannot restore their energy.
“Save the ones you can, Soul King! Bring your shield to me! Armor of Faith!”
----The spell can protect the target from up to five attacks and nullifies only one 0-tier attack before it expires.
“Herald of Order, grant us your attention...send aid to my side! Soldier!”
----Valencia summons a mighty shinigami from the soul society with the strength of a third seated officer to fight the enemies. It returns to the Soul Society after one enemy is defeated or it was defeated.
• Class Title: Angel of Power
• Class Traits: Because of her title, Valencia lacks the forms, but exchanges it for more power in her natural skills like durability, speed, strength, chaos warp and more; in short, all of her skills are enhanced by one rank, but she has no access to her forms in exchange. With power, Valencia’s chaos blast can do double the damage and double the area size (60ft in diameter,) but it will take longer for her to refresh herself before using that again, plus her using it will be obvious. When she lets down her guard, she uses a back-to-back chaos warping on Baldur to provide a series of surprise attacks. While under this kind of influence, Baldur’s impaling and slashing attacks can cause a chaotic surge, which causes all of the enemy’s spiritual/chaos/death energy attacks to be unavailable for the next three rounds with continuous damage caused by their energy reservoir to be unstable within them. Through her focus, she was attached to power and respects people with great power, but does not appreciate the “Big Barks and No Bites” kind of people.
• Branch/Position: Angel/Elite Iramasha Guard (Intended by plot.)
• Race: Angel
(DO NOT FILL THIS OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!)
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner (+1)
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner (+1)
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner (+1)
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner (+1)
- Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner (+1)
- Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner (+1)
- Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner (+1)
- Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner (+1)
- Chaos Energy Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner (+1)
- Chaos Warp: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner (+1)
- Seishin Buki Level: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner (+1)
- Race Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner (+1)
Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 2148230947
Posts : 15351
Karma : 179
Age : 24
Location : Purgatory
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Valencia Ross (Plot Character) [APPROVED, ANGEL, 1-3] Wed May 16, 2012 8:13 pm|| |
- Name [x]
- Appropriate Age [x]
- Gender [x]
- Appearance Present [x]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
- 10 sentences for personality [X]
- History is of appropriate length [X]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
- RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]
- Willpower/Determination: Advanced
- Mental Deduction: Adept
- Pain Endurance: Advanced
- Focus: Advanced
Joined : 2010-11-25
¥ Yen : 178081746
Posts : 1317
Karma : 14
Age : 28
Location : New England, United States
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Valencia Ross (Plot Character) [APPROVED, ANGEL, 1-3] Wed May 16, 2012 8:21 pm|| |
Durability: Advanced (+1 *Master*)
General Speed: Adept (+1 *Advanced*)
Strength: Adept (+1 *Advanced*)
Weapon Skill: Advanced (+1 *Master*)
Willpower/Determination: Advanced (+1 *Master*)
Mental Deduction: Adept (+1 *Advanced*)
Pain Endurance: Advanced (+1 *Master*)
Focus: Advanced (+1 *Master*)
Chaos Energy Skill: Advanced (+1 *Master*)
Chaos Warp: Adept (+1 *Advanced*)
Seishin Buki Level: Advanced (+1 *Master*)
Race Control: Adept (+1 *Advanced*)
Words of Wisdom by Unholy Cameraman
"Philosophy is only spoken between like-minded or only when asked. Otherwise it is trivialized by those who can readily see it from status writers who thought they sound intellectual by quoting intellectual people or from their own vanity. We're men and women, not fortune cookies. I am a lawful hypocrite under this principle."
Metal as Fuck
Joined : 2010-12-11
¥ Yen : 566342141
Posts : 3387
Karma : 9
Age : 21
Location : Where all sinners congregate
|Subject Post 4Subject: Re: Valencia Ross (Plot Character) [APPROVED, ANGEL, 1-3] Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:39 am|| |
Archived due to member inactivity. Just post here
if you want it back.